• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:07
CEST 07:07
KST 14:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8309 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 31 2015 09:33 GMT
#447
I'd kill palmar for sure now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 31 2015 20:28 GMT
#697
I'm not boring I'm just resting my eyes.

Where is sicklucker?

I'm leaving my vote on SL until closer to deadline if the palmar train takes off.
Damdred I was scum reading you before I went to bed but you're like town jesus now.
HTS is town, so is hf
Going to look more closely at eden, I just perused that filter and was unimpressed

Marv did you roll scum again and, if so, can we call you chairman marv?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 31 2015 20:29 GMT
#699
fite me then
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 31 2015 20:30 GMT
#703
Seeing as I wrote half that post, made coffee, smoked weed and had a poop before I came back and finished it, that makes sense.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 31 2015 22:24 GMT
#789
On February 01 2015 06:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 00:12 Half the Sky wrote:
Damdred - On Fecalfeast, I'm not sure his first post

On January 31 2015 07:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
So I am thinking scum!damdred wouldn't talk about scum strategy in thread, what's the point as scum to talk about what scum knows and needs to confirm in thread? The over-explaination doesn't feel scummy to me idk


I would think overexplanation of things is generally a scum trait, but it could be faulty reasoning.

Not much to glean from most of his posts at the moment. I get this thought of laziness from the first few hours of the game.

This quote is also a potential issue:

On January 31 2015 13:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Can I just be your hype man this game HF? I'll stand behind you looking tough and intimidating while sporadically interjecting with generic agreements.


Now as I said, I'm reading HF as town. But the issue with this quote is a few things:

1 not an interest to solve the game himself
2 HF obv not confirmed town - if both are scum, this could be quite dangerous
3 Could be a scum trying to take advantage of a possible incorrect read by HF

On these two quotes, he doesn't look so good, but let's see if he picks things up.


That post from FF caught my eye, too, because it's practically describing a good scum play...sheeping strong towns, especially those on the wrong track.

Personally, though, I'd find it very weird for FF to just say he was going to do that if he was scum, so it's not actually something I'd scumread him for and he's still a policy lynch to me, and one I frankly don't care to pursue.

This post is weird. He quotes two things that seem scummy to him but calls me too scum to be scum and says I'm still a policy lynch, while already happy with other points against me. Sounds like some wishy-washy tmi stuff to me.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 31 2015 22:25 GMT
#790
oh sorry he didn't quote them HTS did but he said they caught his eye
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 00:22 GMT
#839
I'll kill palmar ok
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 00:28 GMT
#845
Hey HF so far I'm down to kill both my scum buddies
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 00:29 GMT
#848
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 00:34 GMT
#850
On February 01 2015 09:33 Damdred wrote:
Hf is more worried about being right than doing anything, he might be Scum.

Go on...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 00:40 GMT
#860
On February 01 2015 09:39 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 09:22 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'll kill palmar ok

Et tu, Brute?

Omelette du fromage
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 01:02 GMT
#894
So we're back to killing SL? ok
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 02:26 GMT
#946
I don't hate you SL, I think you're scum. <3
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 02:52 GMT
#960
I see what you're saying. Stop being scummy, I guess.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 03:39 GMT
#980
Someone give me a filter to look at or something I'm bored.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 03:53 GMT
#992
Damdred I am diving your filter, what is your updated read on eden?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 04:00 GMT
#996
Damdred looks fine to me. No glaring contradictions or anything. His reads stay consistent, he's scumreading SL...

I'll check eden's push but can someone give me the spark notes on why damdred is scum?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 04:01 GMT
#998
On February 01 2015 12:59 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 12:56 Damdred wrote:
Nope re I think your scum gave more than one line you aren't reading.

Eden is so-so hate the push on me generally being useless

Yeah, you gave more than one line. Yesterday. A lot of stuff has happened since then.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 07:38 Damdred wrote:
HF I'm glad I have a town read on you this early usually I am super suspicious of you But I like you so far.

At work so will be hit and miss. Rob is obvious town, I'm a bit confused why people would defend me for setup talk. I think it's really scummy what I did partially, I am right in what I'm saying but set up is super safe to talk about so ff, Eden are on my radar and Sl is as well

This is your old view on Holyflare. Then you changed it with the only explanation being something like "Holyflare isn't concerned with solving the game, just being right." Can you provide examples to support this?

And here's something I didn't notice. readingfeast
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 04:03 GMT
#1001
On February 01 2015 06:47 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 06:32 rsoultin wrote:
On February 01 2015 06:26 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 01 2015 06:22 rsoultin wrote:
On February 01 2015 06:18 Eden1892 wrote:
rsoultin what are your reads right now and why?


Do you want a list post or something? I actually have been pretty open with where I stand on everyone.

Gimme your 3 reads in which you're most confident, one of which needs to be a suspect. I'll just filter dive you for the rest.

I ask b/c people are scumreading you and I have a strong bias toward townreading you so I wanna catch up by touching base with you


HF and LS for town. HF is obv, and LS had a strange start imo but this looks like his townplay, he's pressuring, and he's one of the players I'm most familiar with.

Damdred for his read-progression on Palmar.

If Palmar flips scum, and people don't look at Damdred, they're idiots or scum themselves.

I tentatively townread rsoultin pending further catching up.

The Damdred read is what I would expect from town!rsoultin. When she and I were working together in Student V, there was a lot of stuff that I wanted to recommend to her to do that I felt like I couldn't because I'd be hydraing instead of coaching. I kept some of my reads and whatnot at arm's length and spent most of my time asking her questions to help her focus her thought process. She pays close attention to detail and picks up on a lot of apparent contradictions in others' posts and questions them to find her answers. Regardless of whether you think the Damdred read is especially compelling, the structure of it certainly fits that mold. And while I admit I haven't seen her play mafia sided, I think she would probably struggle to pay the same attention to detail for her first few outings, because it's natural for newer mafia sided players not to be as attentive as they normally are, since they don't have any answers to find.

I think she's town, and separately I actually do like her comments on Damdred, whose flip on Palmar was completely unexplained from a quick search of his filter. I get why he'd like Palmar's jokes and not want to lynch him, since that's where I'm at. I also get why he would view Palmar as a policy lynch, because that's where I was on d1 of Hammertime. I don't get how he could go from one to the other when Palmar's behavior doesn't change at all, and it doesn't help that he doesn't explain.

I think Damdred is a good lynch right now.


Is this all the push from eden? I don't see why this has you so bent out of shape.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 04:06 GMT
#1007
Why are you already martyring? There's more than 15 hours or something to go..
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4515
Leta 1631
Bale 58
Shine 29
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft604
Sick117
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush423
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 53m
Patches Events
9h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 53m
OSC
17h 53m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.