• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:18
CEST 18:18
KST 01:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10258 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 03:49 GMT
#18
i'd like to

/obs

since I think I've finally "graduated" from newbie @.@

want to see if my toneread on my bro holds even when he rolls scum

let's see your scumgame bro xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 22:19 GMT
#24
On January 30 2015 04:17 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 12:49 rsoultin wrote:
let's see your scumgame bro xP


To be honest, I hope you RNG scum soon in an upcoming game. I'd like to see your scum game m'lady <3 <3


I ain't no lady xP

we'll see lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 00:03 GMT
#27
no completely do

after an extensive google search based on an existing setup not existing

where you just happen to be the only role who would know that

but haven't opened your role pm yet xP

complete JJB townmeta lol chaoticgood with an unlucky streak
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 00:18 GMT
#29
On January 30 2015 09:16 jarjarbinks wrote:
lol

so if I don't do that....I'm scum?

dang it lolz


totes

didn't you see geript scumreading you for not posting:

IAMTOWNIAMTOWNIAMTOWN!! lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 01:10 GMT
#31
On January 30 2015 09:30 jarjarbinks wrote:
LOL so it took him liiiiike 3 weeks to still not get the first joke I made in my first game



I know, right? xP

That's okay. You scum me in every game when you have no decent reads, just cause I could possibly (but have never in the past) fool you xP -beats with a wet noodle-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 01:59 GMT
#34
On January 30 2015 10:49 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 10:10 rsoultin wrote:
On January 30 2015 09:30 jarjarbinks wrote:
LOL so it took him liiiiike 3 weeks to still not get the first joke I made in my first game



I know, right? xP

That's okay. You scum me in every game when you have no decent reads, just cause I could possibly (but have never in the past) fool you xP -beats with a wet noodle-


lol waaaaaaaaaat no I totally have decent reads like all the time xD u obviously were super suspicious! All like 20 billion pages of filter was suspicious!


two townies agreed with you xP I repeat too many questions. <-rsoul scumtell right there
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-11 04:05:12
February 11 2015 03:23 GMT
#57
Bumpity bump
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-11 04:04:46
February 11 2015 03:24 GMT
#58
Ignore me xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 12 2015 01:01 GMT
#67
isa speshul snowflake? xP nah, I just asked off the books since I was invited by one of the players already in but i'm not a newbie no more
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 13 2015 23:02 GMT
#76
lol can i confirm for jjb? he said hed confirm today when i got ahold of him last night
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 15 2015 01:22 GMT
#95
Since when are you so confident, Truffle?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 15 2015 01:39 GMT
#100
On February 15 2015 10:24 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 10:22 rsoultin wrote:
Since when are you so confident, Truffle?

Remember last game where I opened confidently?

I do. It was the game where I was mafia.


Indeed. Don't think that just because you pointed that out to the thread for me earns you free townie points xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 15 2015 04:43 GMT
#102
On February 15 2015 13:07 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin, you responded to me in a way that seems to be cutting off discussion as opposed to encouraging it. At first I wondered if that might make you slightly more likely to be mafia, but in the end, I don't think that it is alignment indicative.

All I do know is that when people check in on this thread, they need to have something to comment on, or there is no point in them posting. This was a lot of the problem with the last newbie game, there wasn't enough content to actually read people. And Valentine's Day or not, this game hasn't been looking much better.

So yeah, I've drafted all kinds of posts I could make, and nothing seems right. This doesn't seem right either, but at least it's honest.

Point being, if someone is here, please say something and we can at least get a little bit of material to work with.


Lol, I figured with all the facetiousness (five games, 25%, etc. etc.) you may be attempting to get people talking, but it certainly took you long enough to respond xP

Why not engage with Shining? He addressed you, too.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 15 2015 05:11 GMT
#104
On February 15 2015 13:52 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 13:43 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 13:07 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin, you responded to me in a way that seems to be cutting off discussion as opposed to encouraging it. At first I wondered if that might make you slightly more likely to be mafia, but in the end, I don't think that it is alignment indicative.

All I do know is that when people check in on this thread, they need to have something to comment on, or there is no point in them posting. This was a lot of the problem with the last newbie game, there wasn't enough content to actually read people. And Valentine's Day or not, this game hasn't been looking much better.

So yeah, I've drafted all kinds of posts I could make, and nothing seems right. This doesn't seem right either, but at least it's honest.

Point being, if someone is here, please say something and we can at least get a little bit of material to work with.


Lol, I figured with all the facetiousness (five games, 25%, etc. etc.) you may be attempting to get people talking, but it certainly took you long enough to respond xP

Why not engage with Shining? He addressed you, too.

The first portion of the post is directed to you. The rest of the post (paragraphs 2 through 4, though I really hesitate to call them paragraphs...) are directed to whoever reads the post, specifically those who read the post in the near future.

I definitely want to get people talking. If the game starts off at an appropriate pace, it will probably stay there. But if it starts off as an extremely low content game, it will probably stay that way. Unfortunately, the reverse is also true, that if the game starts out with too much spam and not enough content, it will probably stay that way. But in the end, I'd rather have a spammy game than a nonexistent one.


If it doesn't pick up by tomorrow I may just take a page out of BH's playbook and RNG a lynch for the lolz xP What do you think of Shining's reaction to you?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 15 2015 05:32 GMT
#106
On February 15 2015 14:26 Trfel wrote:
The Shining's opening posts seem somewhat like yours (rsoultin). Both respond to me, and both seem somewhat skeptical of my opening. I don't like this because it goes absolutely nowhere with starting the discussion.

In particular, The Shining's restatement of my opening post seemed off. Usually, telling the scum to watch out seems to be useless. However, saying that someone needs to back up their words after they say this is even more useless.

But, The Shining definitely has a point. My opening post does lack substance. Outside of some extremely brilliant setup talk (which isn't going to happen given the simple setups for this game), a roleclaim is the only first post of any substance that I can think of. But someone has got to do it. I don't feel that my posts warrant the seemingly displeased attitude that The Shining is showing towards me, but I can't say that it isn't at least somewhat deserved.

So, I don't particularly like the way that The Shining has played so far, but I see no reason why it is any more likely to come from one alignment from the other.
+ Show Spoiler +
And if you are wondering why it took me so many words to say that, that's a good question.


@.@

Null novels from a Truffle are always suspect xP I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment and say you're just trying to explain why it's null.

Eh, I didn't find his post terrible? Usually I make similar points with less words and more irony, since your starting post was so blindingly duh xP Is it bad that my main reason for reading you slight town right now was how you seemed to be mocking yourself in your entrance? lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 15 2015 05:37 GMT
#107
Also, as a point of curiosity: what sort of reaction were you expecting from that opening? Cheers and shouts to lead us to victory? Hard tunneling? No offense, but there's not a lot to do or read from a post like that, at least imo.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 15 2015 05:45 GMT
#110
On February 15 2015 14:38 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 14:32 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 14:26 Trfel wrote:
The Shining's opening posts seem somewhat like yours (rsoultin). Both respond to me, and both seem somewhat skeptical of my opening. I don't like this because it goes absolutely nowhere with starting the discussion.

In particular, The Shining's restatement of my opening post seemed off. Usually, telling the scum to watch out seems to be useless. However, saying that someone needs to back up their words after they say this is even more useless.

But, The Shining definitely has a point. My opening post does lack substance. Outside of some extremely brilliant setup talk (which isn't going to happen given the simple setups for this game), a roleclaim is the only first post of any substance that I can think of. But someone has got to do it. I don't feel that my posts warrant the seemingly displeased attitude that The Shining is showing towards me, but I can't say that it isn't at least somewhat deserved.

So, I don't particularly like the way that The Shining has played so far, but I see no reason why it is any more likely to come from one alignment from the other.
+ Show Spoiler +
And if you are wondering why it took me so many words to say that, that's a good question.


@.@

Null novels from a Truffle are always suspect xP I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment and say you're just trying to explain why it's null.

Eh, I didn't find his post terrible? Usually I make similar points with less words and more irony, since your starting post was so blindingly duh xP Is it bad that my main reason for reading you slight town right now was how you seemed to be mocking yourself in your entrance? lol

Yeah, that's probably not the best way to get a read. Note that the self-mockery has not yet stopped.

As for RNGing a lynch, I'm really surprised that you said that. Especially in a low-activity game, RNGing a lynch is even less effective. This is because it loses the purpose of creating discussion from a new push, and because there is less to work with. It's much better to make a case on someone who has posted in the thread, and exaggerate it to seem stronger than it actually is.


Ah, but BH swears by it xP Can't possibly be bad, right? lol

I'm not much of one for exaggeration. I do tend to overplay my certainty on things for persuasion purposes, but I find I convince myself of things too easily and exaggerating points doesn't help.

(The facetiousness in your opening post suggested to me that you were aware of how BS it was and not trying to hide that fact. Yes, it's a tone read, but I don't think it's a terrible one.)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 15 2015 05:58 GMT
#112
On February 15 2015 14:50 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 14:45 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 14:38 Trfel wrote:
On February 15 2015 14:32 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 14:26 Trfel wrote:
The Shining's opening posts seem somewhat like yours (rsoultin). Both respond to me, and both seem somewhat skeptical of my opening. I don't like this because it goes absolutely nowhere with starting the discussion.

In particular, The Shining's restatement of my opening post seemed off. Usually, telling the scum to watch out seems to be useless. However, saying that someone needs to back up their words after they say this is even more useless.

But, The Shining definitely has a point. My opening post does lack substance. Outside of some extremely brilliant setup talk (which isn't going to happen given the simple setups for this game), a roleclaim is the only first post of any substance that I can think of. But someone has got to do it. I don't feel that my posts warrant the seemingly displeased attitude that The Shining is showing towards me, but I can't say that it isn't at least somewhat deserved.

So, I don't particularly like the way that The Shining has played so far, but I see no reason why it is any more likely to come from one alignment from the other.
+ Show Spoiler +
And if you are wondering why it took me so many words to say that, that's a good question.


@.@

Null novels from a Truffle are always suspect xP I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment and say you're just trying to explain why it's null.

Eh, I didn't find his post terrible? Usually I make similar points with less words and more irony, since your starting post was so blindingly duh xP Is it bad that my main reason for reading you slight town right now was how you seemed to be mocking yourself in your entrance? lol

Yeah, that's probably not the best way to get a read. Note that the self-mockery has not yet stopped.

As for RNGing a lynch, I'm really surprised that you said that. Especially in a low-activity game, RNGing a lynch is even less effective. This is because it loses the purpose of creating discussion from a new push, and because there is less to work with. It's much better to make a case on someone who has posted in the thread, and exaggerate it to seem stronger than it actually is.


Ah, but BH swears by it xP Can't possibly be bad, right? lol

I'm not much of one for exaggeration. I do tend to overplay my certainty on things for persuasion purposes, but I find I convince myself of things too easily and exaggerating points doesn't help.

(The facetiousness in your opening post suggested to me that you were aware of how BS it was and not trying to hide that fact. Yes, it's a tone read, but I don't think it's a terrible one.)

That's why I said it probably isn't the best way to read me. I'm sure there are a lot of tone tells that I give that people can pick up on, but of course I don't know them. In this case, your read is correct, so it's quite possible that it has some validity (not that you can be 100% certain of that, of course).

I think that RNG lynch is a poor strategy, when compared to other strategies. It can still be effective, and in the hands of a good player, I'm sure it can be very effective. It definitely has merits. But in a low-content game like this one will almost certainly be, I think it's one of the worse things to try and do.

Would you like me to build a case on myself to give you some ideas?


Lol, not particularly? I don't see the point.

All I have is tone on you to put you as a town lean, and everything else is solidly null. If you want to make a case against yourself, that's fine? I guess? But I'd be more impressed with a case you actually believed xP Or, rather, I guess if you're scum you'd believe it just fine, but I think you catch my drift, right?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 15 2015 06:09 GMT
#115
On February 15 2015 15:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 14:58 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 14:50 Trfel wrote:
On February 15 2015 14:45 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 14:38 Trfel wrote:
On February 15 2015 14:32 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 14:26 Trfel wrote:
The Shining's opening posts seem somewhat like yours (rsoultin). Both respond to me, and both seem somewhat skeptical of my opening. I don't like this because it goes absolutely nowhere with starting the discussion.

In particular, The Shining's restatement of my opening post seemed off. Usually, telling the scum to watch out seems to be useless. However, saying that someone needs to back up their words after they say this is even more useless.

But, The Shining definitely has a point. My opening post does lack substance. Outside of some extremely brilliant setup talk (which isn't going to happen given the simple setups for this game), a roleclaim is the only first post of any substance that I can think of. But someone has got to do it. I don't feel that my posts warrant the seemingly displeased attitude that The Shining is showing towards me, but I can't say that it isn't at least somewhat deserved.

So, I don't particularly like the way that The Shining has played so far, but I see no reason why it is any more likely to come from one alignment from the other.
+ Show Spoiler +
And if you are wondering why it took me so many words to say that, that's a good question.


@.@

Null novels from a Truffle are always suspect xP I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment and say you're just trying to explain why it's null.

Eh, I didn't find his post terrible? Usually I make similar points with less words and more irony, since your starting post was so blindingly duh xP Is it bad that my main reason for reading you slight town right now was how you seemed to be mocking yourself in your entrance? lol

Yeah, that's probably not the best way to get a read. Note that the self-mockery has not yet stopped.

As for RNGing a lynch, I'm really surprised that you said that. Especially in a low-activity game, RNGing a lynch is even less effective. This is because it loses the purpose of creating discussion from a new push, and because there is less to work with. It's much better to make a case on someone who has posted in the thread, and exaggerate it to seem stronger than it actually is.


Ah, but BH swears by it xP Can't possibly be bad, right? lol

I'm not much of one for exaggeration. I do tend to overplay my certainty on things for persuasion purposes, but I find I convince myself of things too easily and exaggerating points doesn't help.

(The facetiousness in your opening post suggested to me that you were aware of how BS it was and not trying to hide that fact. Yes, it's a tone read, but I don't think it's a terrible one.)

That's why I said it probably isn't the best way to read me. I'm sure there are a lot of tone tells that I give that people can pick up on, but of course I don't know them. In this case, your read is correct, so it's quite possible that it has some validity (not that you can be 100% certain of that, of course).

I think that RNG lynch is a poor strategy, when compared to other strategies. It can still be effective, and in the hands of a good player, I'm sure it can be very effective. It definitely has merits. But in a low-content game like this one will almost certainly be, I think it's one of the worse things to try and do.

Would you like me to build a case on myself to give you some ideas?


Lol, not particularly? I don't see the point.

All I have is tone on you to put you as a town lean, and everything else is solidly null. If you want to make a case against yourself, that's fine? I guess? But I'd be more impressed with a case you actually believed xP Or, rather, I guess if you're scum you'd believe it just fine, but I think you catch my drift, right?

Fine, you're right.

Since I don't see much reason to call you scum at the moment, I guess there's not much more to do then. On the bright side, the game is slightly more interesting than it was earlier.


Lol, we've at least given people something to read when they return? I'm also looking forward to JJB playing ^^ I really want to see him play scum to see if my toneread on him holds water as both alignments.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 15 2015 06:14 GMT
#120
On February 15 2015 15:10 jarjarbinks wrote:
Rsoultin: Do you think you could actually RNG lynch someone? I don't think you could lol


Speak of the devil ^^ Did you have a hot date tonight I don't know about, bro?

Probably not -amused-

I'm sure there's a how-to online somewhere, though >> I could just google it xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 250
UpATreeSC 70
Codebar 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39714
Calm 3798
Bisu 2273
Shuttle 1372
FanTaSy 1266
Mini 546
Hyuk 395
actioN 338
Stork 307
EffOrt 287
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
Barracks 183
Rush 181
Snow 141
Dewaltoss 109
Zeus 68
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Killer 33
Sea.KH 32
Hyun 31
soO 30
Pusan 29
Liquid`Ret 29
Bale 27
Free 22
Shine 21
Aegong 19
Yoon 19
PianO 17
HiyA 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8731
Dendi1117
XaKoH 254
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
x6flipin729
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes575
Other Games
singsing2442
hiko1490
FrodaN807
Beastyqt545
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee202
byalli193
Hui .159
Liquid`VortiX147
C9.Mang0101
RotterdaM96
Mew2King63
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV334
League of Legends
• Nemesis3447
Other Games
• Shiphtur934
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 57m
Replay Cast
6h 42m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.