• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6533 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:05 GMT
#1714
On February 26 2015 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:02 Trfel wrote:
And I still don't know why.

Well played, jarjarbinks. Maybe someday I will learn how to play this game XD

one thing: jarjar was a lot less "crazy" this game than his towngames.

wp jarjar.
Ever since my first game, I've barely ever used meta.... Surely there was another tell.

Can someone explain to me why the Day 2 votes clearly showed why he was busing? I felt that if he was actually scum, he should have just forced the mislynch through and put town at LYLO with Tere heavily suspected.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:11 GMT
#1725
On February 26 2015 09:07 jarjarbinks wrote:
I talked to silver about it in the QT if you don't believe me.

I honestly felt so bad at the thought of lynching you xD
I was sure that if you were scum, that was exactly what happened. It's so obvious. Come in, see close lynch, throw down vote, go to scum QT, get told to bus. But if you wanted to bus you should have just done it the first time, I didn't think you would actually try to get the mislynch and then back off......

I know it's a terrible excuse, but I really think my lack of experience destroyed me in this one. I've never played more than one day of a mafia game before (I was killed N2 in Carol, but I afk'd day 1). So I really don't know about night kill analysis, voting analysis, things like that. Ways to get ACTUAL reads other than silly weak Day 1 things.

I thought that the rsoultin night kill was explained enough with the Silverarte flip, and as being the main cause of discussion.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:13 GMT
#1726
Seriously, apologies to all townies. I tried, I really did.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:18 GMT
#1732
This is a formal request to all mafia teams to kill me on Night 1. I can do sort of okay on Day 1 but I don't know what to do after that XD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:19 GMT
#1733
On February 26 2015 09:18 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:11 Trfel wrote:
On February 26 2015 09:07 jarjarbinks wrote:
I talked to silver about it in the QT if you don't believe me.

I honestly felt so bad at the thought of lynching you xD
I was sure that if you were scum, that was exactly what happened. It's so obvious. Come in, see close lynch, throw down vote, go to scum QT, get told to bus. But if you wanted to bus you should have just done it the first time, I didn't think you would actually try to get the mislynch and then back off......

I know it's a terrible excuse, but I really think my lack of experience destroyed me in this one. I've never played more than one day of a mafia game before (I was killed N2 in Carol, but I afk'd day 1). So I really don't know about night kill analysis, voting analysis, things like that. Ways to get ACTUAL reads other than silly weak Day 1 things.

I thought that the rsoultin night kill was explained enough with the Silverarte flip, and as being the main cause of discussion.


They were actually against the bus xD

Silver, sorry again I screwed you. Still feel like poop.
Wow, I hate you. I assumed that you would be using your brain when you played, and not making suboptimal plays......
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:22 GMT
#1737
On February 26 2015 09:21 rsoultin wrote:
>> he won didn't he? >>
Did you ever play Starcraft 2?

"He won because he was bad, and he did a strategy that only worked if I didn't know that he was bad" -IdrA

Basically that.

And as to your comment about jarjarbinks' "sorry to see you go sis" quote, yes I really did notice it and it did seem off. But my tonereads are ridiculously horrid.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:23 GMT
#1739
On February 26 2015 09:21 zlefin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:18 Trfel wrote:
This is a formal request to all mafia teams to kill me on Night 1. I can do sort of okay on Day 1 but I don't know what to do after that XD

yes you do, you did fine.
No, I had 70 pages to work with and couldn't figure out the lynch. It should have been obvious. Really, that's all my fault. Plus, I suffered from tons of fatigue issues, the game went way longer than I thought it would.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:24 GMT
#1741
On February 26 2015 09:23 marvellosity wrote:
given Idra is a douche and his word is worth as much as my poop, probably not the best authority to appeal to
That's kind of the point XD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:38 GMT
#1747
I wonder, is it better to work on learning how to make better normal reads, or should I figure out how to vote analysis/night kill analysis? Obviously both, but.....

I don't really know how to do either. And I don't really know where to go to learn.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:49 GMT
#1750
I kept looking at The Shining's case on jarjarbinks, I read it at least three times. But I just didn't see most of the points.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:55 GMT
#1751
Oh well, I'll keep working on it. Sorry to all. I'm pretty sure I was the only person in the world who didn't know who was scum at LYLO XD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 01:47 GMT
#1756
Well, I'm definitely good at the "making mistakes" part XD
Prev 1 23 24 25 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 87
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1011
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g7171
WinterStarcraft525
JimRising 483
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 52m
INu's Battles
9h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 52m
OSC
21h 7m
Replay Cast
21h 52m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.