• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8074 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 24 2015 18:42 GMT
#1607
On February 18 2015 05:02 zlefin wrote:
Looking through SilverArte's filter, I have a better feel about it; it feels good, but I'm not sure if that's a town sense I'm getting, or just general friendliness, I think it might just be the friendliness, because when I think of specific issues of concern I had with elyas (low overall quantity, lack of originality) it looks like those are still present, though definitely not to the same problematic degree as Elyas's filter.
Silver's definitely feel more helpful, and somewhat contentful. I'd also like to hear other's reactions to this assessment.
That looks like a favorable read to me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 24 2015 18:54 GMT
#1609
On February 25 2015 03:52 zlefin wrote:
More favorable than before, yes; but note
"but I'm not sure if that's a town sense I'm getting, or just general friendliness, I think it might just be the friendliness, because when I think of specific issues of concern I had with elyas (low overall quantity, lack of originality) it looks like those are still present, though definitely not to the same problematic degree as Elyas's filter."

which is a pretty clear note that it has similar issues that elyas's had; and asks whether the town impression is a result of actual towniness, or is a misread, since the objective characteristics do not support the town part.
It feels like a terrible mixed read. Really noncommittal, you could use it to later go either way on Silverarte.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 24 2015 21:19 GMT
#1611
I'm going to vote zlefin.

I hope I'm right.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 24 2015 23:26 GMT
#1614
Jarjarbinks, can you explain how your stance on The Shining changed throughout the game and the reasons for this?

Thanks!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 24 2015 23:48 GMT
#1616
Why was your read on him suspicious, even if only for a brief moment?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 00:01 GMT
#1618
I meant right at the start of the game. In this post. And yes, I do realize it was just an off-hand comment, but if you have any insights, I would appreciate it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 00:07 GMT
#1620
Do you mean, you want a summary of how my reads developed over the course of the entire game?!?! o.O
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 00:18 GMT
#1623
Yes, I had The Shining at a very strong town by the end of the game, as strong as I was on rsoultin at N1.

I had Tere at a mild scumread for some time, and then I changed it to a mild townread when I found her behavior to be consistent and had town explanations for it. Then after Silverarte flipped, I changed my stance on Tere to a strong scumread.

I guess you would have been at null or slight town for most of the game.

Zlefin has generally stayed around null or slight town as well.

Hier was null to slight scum.

Elyas was slight town until his claim, when I would call him strong town (if he didn't die that would go down later, haha).

Anything else?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 00:34 GMT
#1626
I wanted to lynch Silverarte on Day 2 much more than I wanted to lynch Hier on Day 1. You can tell this because I cased Silverarte multiple times.

I'm going to head out for a while, so hopefully that's enough for your analysis. I'll check back as soon as I can.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 03:29 GMT
#1631
I didn't have ElyAs at a strong townread until he claimed. It would have been a weak townread until then.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 04:02 GMT
#1635
On February 25 2015 12:59 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 12:29 Trfel wrote:
I didn't have ElyAs at a strong townread until he claimed. It would have been a weak townread until then.


Did you have Shining/Tere as a higher Townread in D2 around the time Tere made her case on you?
Yes to both.

I need to go to sleep, sorry. I'll take another look at what you come up with tomorrow.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 14:59 GMT
#1649
Jarjarbinks, some questions for you.

Why is the case that I bused Silverarte weak?
Why does my read analysis look good? Just because of the large number of reads?

My usage of my vote is poor. I haven't been very good at using my vote to pressure, so I mostly just wait until I'm sure who I want to lynch and vote for them then.

Zlefin, in Night 3 you listed the percentages for each player being scum. With Palmar dead, I have the highest remaining percentage. Why did you not vote for me?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 15:03 GMT
#1650
Ugh, I'm going to reread everything. To both of you, I would really appreciate answers to the questions I asked in the above post.

I'll try to get back close to EOD, because otherwise I don't think I will be able to see jarjarbinks' answer. But if I don't make it back in time, I'm sorry.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 15:19 GMT
#1651
I have this feeling that the entire obs chat is yelling and screaming at me.......
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 16:01 GMT
#1652
One thing I notice is that The Shining's point about jarjarbinks giving him an unwarranted townread because he was suspicious of him is false. The correct order of events is:
1. The Shining says that we should be suspicious of jarjarbinks
2. Jarjarbinks says that he is initially suspicious of The Shining
3. Jarjarbinks goes back through The Shining's filter, and then moves The Shining to a townread
With a reasonable amount of time between these posts, I see nothing wrong with this progression or a slight townread on The Shining at this time.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 16:03 GMT
#1653
On February 16 2015 13:43 Silverarte wrote:
Oh, side note.
Shining: I'm really reading null where Zlefin is at this moment. For a D1 lynch, I'm hesitant.
Hrm.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 16:31 GMT
#1654
Zlefin, I believe that you said that you read all of the TL mafia guides. However, these guides also say that lynching for information is almost always a terrible idea. Several times on day 1 you mentioned lynching for information.

Please explain?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 17:14 GMT
#1657
Thank you very much for answering, zlefin.

This is rather frustrating. I'm on page 41 of my read through, and I'm still leaning a bit towards zlefin.

Zlefin, what are your thoughts on Jarjarbinks' vote switch at the end of Day 2?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 22:40 GMT
#1659
On February 25 2015 13:35 jarjarbinks wrote:
I'm off to bed. I will be back about 1-2 hours before EOD. Sorry if this puts things in a bad position, but after work I will come straight home to help answer questions and put general thoughts on Trf's cases. I can't say much to Zlef's to defend myself, so I won't unless he posts another case on me.
Where you at?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 22:48 GMT
#1661
On February 26 2015 07:46 jarjarbinks wrote:
just got here and read up lol

I'm assuming I should answer your questions over comment on your case first?
Yeah,I'm mostly just looking for answers to the questions I asked.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings80
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 282
WinterStarcraft125
RuFF_SC2 100
CosmosSc2 76
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2143
GuemChi 1420
Artosis 622
910 48
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever353
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 437
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox702
Other Games
summit1g8634
Day[9].tv777
shahzam746
JimRising 618
C9.Mang0318
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick867
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• EnkiAlexander 21
• Letter146
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv777
• Shiphtur520
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 17m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.