• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:45
CEST 14:45
KST 21:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8641 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 15:36 GMT
#1452
On February 22 2015 23:52 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 23:38 Palmar wrote:
Do you still think I am mafia jjb?


Idk if your play really changes my view on you so far. It looks like you are trying to create doubt to get people to not lynch you.

Well obviously I am.

If people aren't doubting that I am the right lynch I am not doing my job.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 15:46 GMT
#1455
why would a townie not be honest in his case on you jjb?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 17:27 GMT
#1461
That lol is so forced
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 17:28 GMT
#1462
But same for me I'm out until like 2-3 hours before eod
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 20:38 GMT
#1466
I just want to point out a few things regarding my predecessor.

1) he had a longer filter than all of you except Trfel
2) One of the main reasons you want to lynch me is that he apparently made a very much against the grain case on Trfel. Which faction in mafia is more likely to do outlandish stuff?

But I guess it doesn't really matter. You guys seem already quite set in stone.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 21:51 GMT
#1468
It's quite annoying that zlefin decided to just not play today. I'm almost hoping he is mafia because I don't want to believe that anyone could be so dumb as town to not realize the game still has to be played.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 21:53 GMT
#1469
Meh he is still probably town, just an asshole.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 22:01 GMT
#1470
##vote jarjarbinks

Reasons: I have already explained why I am not going to consider voting Trfel and Shining. I just skimmed zlefin's filter and while shorter than jjb's, which is somewhat of a concern, my previous point stands.

He is being blatantly anti-town and he doesn't care, this might actually indicate he's town. Also, his interactions with silver felt more natural. He tried to converse with silver whereas jjb mostly just talked about silver (and generally in the form of lists).

In addition, jjb didn't really seem to try to follow up any investigation on me (as opposed to Trfel).

I really, really hope you guys see what is happening here. I want to once again point out that combined we have a 13 page filter. I want to point out that making a case out of left field is NOT a mafia tell. Mafia generally always attempts to stay on good terms with everyone in the thread.

So yeah, I got a shitty hand, I feel like I have given plenty of reasons for how I have acted, and how to proceed.

If you do decide to lynch me, please do NOT consider my reads any better than anyone else's. In fact, you should probably read my filter, but make sure to cross-check whatever I posted against what you already think, because I have not read this game from the beginning like you guys. I have a good insight into this particular day, but what happened previously... well I wasn't there, you were.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 22:04 GMT
#1471
@shining

Given that it's a weekend, I felt like the best use of my time was to analyse what is right in front of me, instead of double checking ancient history.

I actually feel like just from today I have gotten a fairly good grasp of what's going on. Obviously it's never going to be perfect because it's based on incomplete information. But yeah, I really think diving too much into filters that were created when I wasn't there would be a bad use of my limited time.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 22:04 GMT
#1472
I would say that "I'd have conceded right now if I was mafia" but then again, that'd be a lie. I would actually make you guys wait and fight for it. So I guess that's not a point.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 22:07 GMT
#1473
If anyone has any questions for me, wants me to analyze a specific post, etc, I'm happy to give answers btw.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 22:45 GMT
#1475
jarjar who is the mafia tomorrow?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 22:48 GMT
#1476
come on guys have some balls to go with your conviction.

You know I'm not mafia, you're just so certain because of biases created from Tere being wrong at some points this game. It's not a scumtell to be wrong.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 23:41 GMT
#1485
okay guys, I guess that's it.

pretty shitty that you decided to ignore what I'm doing today in favor of what some other guy did before.

gg gl.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 23:57 GMT
#1487
don't use my reads over those of people who have been in the game since the beginning.

I'm working with a much smaller set of information.

good luck in lylo
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 23:58 GMT
#1488
think of what I think as something to complement what you already know.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 23:58 GMT
#1489
also reevaluate everything in lylo. Don't scumhunt in lylo using what is being posted in lylo, just use whatever was posted in the previous days and go off of that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 23:59 GMT
#1490
try to identify whom the mafia is using as a target for lynching, and whom he is trying to fool into lynching a townie. Always think "is this really what I should be doing here?".
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 22 2015 23:59 GMT
#1491
Much dead
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 23 2015 00:00 GMT
#1493
well switch, that'd help
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1341
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56767
Calm 3769
Shuttle 3384
Bisu 1491
FanTaSy 1429
firebathero 389
Stork 321
Mini 272
Zeus 261
Hyuk 257
[ Show more ]
Soma 245
Rush 240
EffOrt 225
actioN 173
Soulkey 166
Light 155
Last 145
ZerO 130
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 67
Sea.KH 66
Mong 65
Pusan 53
Killer 52
Barracks 52
PianO 44
hero 42
JYJ 41
Free 36
NotJumperer 36
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Shine 27
Yoon 27
Aegong 26
Hyun 26
Sharp 25
sorry 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 15
HiyA 15
Noble 13
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_318
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2029
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM208
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
15m
OSC
9h 30m
Replay Cast
10h 15m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.