• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:08
CEST 04:08
KST 11:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7075 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 05:27 GMT
#1031
A lot of the problem is, I'm pretty sure I townread at least one of the mafia. But I have no clue who.

My goal is just to get this lynch on scum, and then redo all of my reads. But really, as long as we get this lynch, we're actually in a good spot.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 05:28 GMT
#1032
On February 19 2015 14:27 The Shining wrote:
I was, Trfel. I'm pretty sure we're the only 2 here. And ok, that's all I wanted for now, anyway, thank you.

And this next lynch will either bag us scum or put us into Lylo. I hope you can see, objectively, why I'm worried about you preemptively giving an EoD excuse for the second time in as many Day phases. I hope you manage to use the time you do have before EoD productively.
If there is any reason whatsoever for me to doubt my EOD capacity, I will make it very clear. I hate EOD excuses, but it's far better that I'm transparent about it.

Again, I'll be here at least 2 hours before EOD.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 05:34 GMT
#1034
On February 19 2015 14:32 The Shining wrote:
Lol I agree, hence not calling for your head right now lol.

Alright, I'm out for a little bit. Just got home, time to make good on these dives.
I was about to go to sleep.

Ugh, fine, you convinced me, I'll do my best to get through some filters.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 05:40 GMT
#1036
On February 19 2015 14:38 The Shining wrote:
lol? I'm on a night schedule, this is my best time to do so. I understand it being late for you and wanting to go to sleep, though, I wasn't implying you stick around and dive with me. If you want to sleep, sleep.

I just promised dives on certain people and the last thing I want is someone trying to use a lack of reading to try and push me tomorrow. If we lose because of my mislynch, I obviously need to work on my town game.
Every atom of my body is begging for sleep.

But I'm honestly not ready for the lynch. My reads aren't at the level I want them at. And I may not get another chance.

Keep talking to me if possible, I need the motivation and focus.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 05:43 GMT
#1037
Oh, and I completely understand if you don't want to do this. It's an unfair request, and something that I can do myself.

But if you had a spare moment, if you could get a list of who is currently scumreading Tere and their most current reasons for doing so?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:00 GMT
#1039
On February 19 2015 14:56 jarjarbinks wrote:
Poop I just got back. Promised a silver filter read earlier and haven't done it. I'll go through it and call it a night lol

Trf: Ya If I remember right I initially read Shining as one of my top two scum early game and switched it in the post you quoted.

Let me know if you got questions while I dive. Might be a quick filter dive cuz its silver lolz

Hm, you've been strangely absent for much of the past 24 hours.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:06 GMT
#1041
Thanks a bunch, The Shining!

You didn't have to analyze them, that was what I was going to do XD

I already went through Silverarte's case. While it's not horrible, I disagree with most of it. One part that I feel would be useful to cover is the sentiment that Tere has been asking for a lot of reads without providing her own. That argument could be made until she posted those massive Walls of Text. Tere has obviously been working hard and contributing a ton, even if you (foolishly) discount her filter length as a bunch of 1-liners.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:16 GMT
#1044
Jarjarbinks, did you see my question earlier? Can you please link the post where you scumread The Shining?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:18 GMT
#1046
On February 19 2015 15:17 The Shining wrote:
But you voted Zlefin after I did but at least an hour before townreading me. What am I missing here?
This is really, really, really interesting.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:20 GMT
#1047
On February 19 2015 15:18 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 15:17 The Shining wrote:
But you voted Zlefin after I did but at least an hour before townreading me. What am I missing here?
This is really, really, really interesting.
Actually, never mind, this isn't true?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:23 GMT
#1050
On February 16 2015 11:39 jarjarbinks wrote:
Initially I would be worried about Zfelin and Shining (although I really liked Shining's last post about me and Trf)
This is all that I see for jarjarbinks scumreading The Shining. Terrible read.
On February 16 2015 12:00 jarjarbinks wrote:
I retract my position on the shining. Has scumhunted/given reads a lot. I like a lot of the posts too. Solid filter, despite not having many posts. Probably one of my strongest townreads right now.
And it was retracted 21 minutes later.
On February 17 2015 04:11 jarjarbinks wrote:
##Vote Zlefin
Jarjarbinks voted for zlefin the next day. Significantly later.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:24 GMT
#1054
In case some silly person decides to scumread The Shining for it, there is no possible way he would get away with that as mafia. Just an honest mistake. About the times changing, he is 100% right, that tricked me for a moment too.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:26 GMT
#1056
This makes me a little bit more suspicious of jarjarbinks and Tere. Jarjarbinks for making such a terrible read, and Tere for townreading jarjarbinks for quickly retracting the read... when the read is that miserable, it takes no effort to retract.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:28 GMT
#1057
On February 19 2015 15:26 Trfel wrote:
This makes me a little bit more suspicious of jarjarbinks and Tere. Jarjarbinks for making such a terrible read, and Tere for townreading jarjarbinks for quickly retracting the read... when the read is that miserable, it takes no effort to retract.
On second thought, I take this back. Tere's thinking actually makes a lot of sense here.

I'm probably going to go to sleep really soon.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:39 GMT
#1061
Yes, I would like Silverarte to explain how she interpreted Tere as saying "don't judge me for my actions".
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:44 GMT
#1062
On February 19 2015 15:38 The Shining wrote:
Did you miss the part where we got at eachother? lol. Also, definitive answer for Silver, please. You leaning scum or town?
Is this directed at me?

Anyway, thanks a bunch for digging up all of this. I don't think I see any strong reasons to scumread Tere that I missed, but I'll take another look.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 06:48 GMT
#1065
I don't think it's a red flag that everyone shows suspicions of Silverarte. Look at her filter, it doesn't look good. If Silverarte and I were mafia together, I would either full bus her, or show suspicions of her to allow myself to bus if the wagon picked up and look for distractions.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 07:03 GMT
#1070
Okay, I need to go to bed. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about this lynch.

I'll take a back seat for a while, looking forward to see what you guys come up with. This feels like if we hit scum, it will be one of those awesome success stories XD Hopefully that's enough encouragement.

I'll add one more encouragement song.
+ Show Spoiler +


Good luck. Regardless of how this turns out, it's been a pleasure, each and every one one you. Except if Tere is scum, that's more like bamboo torture.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 07:07 GMT
#1071
And if it wasn't clear, thanks a ton to those of you who stayed up late talking with me (in particular, jarjarbinks and The Shining). And extra thanks to The Shining for generally being awesome.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 07:14 GMT
#1075
One more post.

The Shining, I'm not sure what you're getting at. If we get a scum lynch, it's a completely new game. I would highly expect to win if we get a scum lynch today.

That said, I don't think that we can use a potential bus on Silverarte to catch the second scum until after Silverarte flips mafia.

Sure, scum would probably attempt a counter wagon. The Silverarte lynch has little momentum vote-wise, and there are several people scumreading Tere.

I don't know if that answers your question, but I don't see the current votes/wagons as an indication of Silverarte being town. I would sort of expect this regardless of Silverarte's alignment.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17994
Rain 1542
GuemChi 905
sorry 45
NaDa 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever432
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1059
Mew2King83
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 540
WinterStarcraft425
C9.Mang0174
ViBE119
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 189
• davetesta36
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt229
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 53m
INu's Battles
8h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 53m
OSC
20h 8m
Replay Cast
20h 53m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.