• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:08
CEST 04:08
KST 11:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7075 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 02:23 GMT
#986
The Shining, as for the thing with Tere and your question, there's no scum or town motivation for it. Therefore, I don't see it as alignment indicative at all.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 02:26 GMT
#987
Oh, and The Shining, do you still want to quit playing?

Newbie games are extremely difficult. You should have known that before you signed up. People afk'ing sucks. But this game is still winnable, we have capable players here, and we have 50 pages of information to work with. Any townie who lets up now, or quits, basically dooms town despite what everyone else does.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 02:35 GMT
#991
On February 19 2015 08:48 ElyAs wrote:
I don't know. I really don't. Your play has been consistent with what you said in the beginning (about voting analysis and hunting inconsistences) and your case on Tere is also consistent. But I'm not moving with my read on Tere, so you're either misguided town or scum in my eyes. For now I can't decide so slight scum.

zlefin asked for a list of reads, here it is :

Townish : Trfel, Tere, ElyAs
Null : JJB (need to filter dive), zlefin (want to filter dive too, my earlier scumread on you feels misguided to me.)
Slight scumread : The Shining
Scummy : Silverarte.

I really want to finish filter diving before casting my vote, but if I don't find a better lynch I'm okay with lynching Silver.

It's getting late, I'll have more tomorrow.
Wait, The Shining, you refer to this post? You're right, this doesn't look very good.

Still, it's not bad enough that this post alone will have a major affect on my read on ElyAs.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 02:43 GMT
#995
On February 19 2015 11:39 Silverarte wrote:
Shining, I'm glad you aren't quitting.


Trfel? What do you think of Ely as of right now? (In light of what you posted above to Shining)
I thought I made that clear enough. I still think he's town.

To be fair, my reads don't change very much unless something really big happens or I take a detailed look at someone's filter. The last few times I filter dove ElyAs, I had a fairly comfortable town read. I'm not going to change that because of one post which is probably the result of him mis-stating something. Of course he is on my list to read again, and at that time maybe my read will change. But I hope you can understand why I don't see reading ElyAs as my top priority at this time.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 02:46 GMT
#997
Oh, and to clarify, I don't really use townreads. I've gotten lazy and have been using the term. When I say someone is town or a townread, I generally mean that I don't want to lynch them.

Yes, I am a extreme doubter and a pessimist. I argue everything towards null. Deal with it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 02:54 GMT
#999
The Shining

Am I still reading town to you? If not, why? If so, can you explain why you changed your read on me from scum to town?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 03:07 GMT
#1001
You know, I actually think that Tere is on to something.

I've noticed that whenever I post a read, that same read is often used later by others. Maybe if I hold my reads to myself for a while, I can see more of who is doing original thinking and who isn't. Maybe I'll give that a try for a bit, at least I can test The Shining.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 03:14 GMT
#1003
On February 19 2015 12:11 The Shining wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 18 2015 07:50 The Shining wrote:
Yeah but in it you posted a bit where you said I mentioned my push on Zlef was "slight" as if I were trying to distance myself from the lynch? Which is exactly what you did in that same post by saying you were sleepy and might need to revisit it.

And you, you haven't actually CLEARLY stated it, or I wouldn't be pinging on it. This was your reasoning:

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 05:43 Trfel wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:41 rsoultin wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:37 Trfel wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:34 rsoultin wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:30 Trfel wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:26 rsoultin wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:22 Trfel wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:18 Tere wrote:
Trfel, since I think you are probably town and having a paranoia moment, how can I reach out to you and help with this?

You could get killed on night 1 so I don't have to worry about it?

In all seriousness, I am (or at least I like to think I am) a better player than to let it have a significant affect on my play. And I am typically suspicious when the general crowd does something quickly (in this case, townreading you). So, don't worry about me, I can take care of myself.

Rsoultin, I don't really think it is necessary to say that you are more experienced than Hier. Someone can make amazing arguments in their first game ever, or horrible arguments in their hundredth game.

Also, while I don't have trouble figuring out where you stand from your posts, I suppose it is possible that someone might.


Read his case, Trfel. It was in response to his disclaimer xP The statement had nothing to do with who was or wasn't right. In fact, please read his entire case closely, since you haven't yet.

I have in fact read it. He's stated that you could just be an inexperienced player at least once before. While I find this notion humorous, I still don't think that you needed to emphasize that you are more experienced than he is. Whatever, I guess it shouldn't be a big deal, and I shouldn't fuss over it.


Okay, maybe I didn't lol.

I don't get where he's coming from as town...but as scum throwing that in there if he somehow does manage to mislynch me xP doubtful unless people just fall for the big shiny case strat...gives him something to go back to and say oops about.
You're a better player than to get mislynched. Don't be silly. If we actually get enough votes to lynch you, you are going to flip scum, or you gave up on the game.

So I guess we're down to Hier or zlefin? And I really don't like a zlefin lynch.


Unless you still want Shining? I could see him being scum, but I don't want him over Hier at present lol

Nah, man, I've been mislynched twice. On the same day, ironically. It happens lol. But I was actually talking to intent. I expressly said how much I've played to Tere earlier, so it's not a secret -shrugs- Course, he could just not be reading.
I guess I don't want to lynch The Shining at the moment. While I still believe that the things I brought up look scummy, as I stated at the time, several other parts of his filter look like real scumhunting.

Were you actually mislynched twice on the same day??? I have some research to do. One of those was LYLO in Student Mafia V, right?



So you guess you don't want to lynch me but things still look scummy but things look like real scumhunting, too. It just felt too inconsistent to me.



+ Show Spoiler +
On February 18 2015 07:58 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:50 The Shining wrote:
Yeah but in it you posted a bit where you said I mentioned my push on Zlef was "slight" as if I were trying to distance myself from the lynch? Which is exactly what you did in that same post by saying you were sleepy and might need to revisit it.

And you, you haven't actually CLEARLY stated it, or I wouldn't be pinging on it. This was your reasoning:

On February 17 2015 05:43 Trfel wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:41 rsoultin wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:37 Trfel wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:34 rsoultin wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:30 Trfel wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:26 rsoultin wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:22 Trfel wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:18 Tere wrote:
Trfel, since I think you are probably town and having a paranoia moment, how can I reach out to you and help with this?

You could get killed on night 1 so I don't have to worry about it?

In all seriousness, I am (or at least I like to think I am) a better player than to let it have a significant affect on my play. And I am typically suspicious when the general crowd does something quickly (in this case, townreading you). So, don't worry about me, I can take care of myself.

Rsoultin, I don't really think it is necessary to say that you are more experienced than Hier. Someone can make amazing arguments in their first game ever, or horrible arguments in their hundredth game.

Also, while I don't have trouble figuring out where you stand from your posts, I suppose it is possible that someone might.


Read his case, Trfel. It was in response to his disclaimer xP The statement had nothing to do with who was or wasn't right. In fact, please read his entire case closely, since you haven't yet.

I have in fact read it. He's stated that you could just be an inexperienced player at least once before. While I find this notion humorous, I still don't think that you needed to emphasize that you are more experienced than he is. Whatever, I guess it shouldn't be a big deal, and I shouldn't fuss over it.


Okay, maybe I didn't lol.

I don't get where he's coming from as town...but as scum throwing that in there if he somehow does manage to mislynch me xP doubtful unless people just fall for the big shiny case strat...gives him something to go back to and say oops about.
You're a better player than to get mislynched. Don't be silly. If we actually get enough votes to lynch you, you are going to flip scum, or you gave up on the game.

So I guess we're down to Hier or zlefin? And I really don't like a zlefin lynch.


Unless you still want Shining? I could see him being scum, but I don't want him over Hier at present lol

Nah, man, I've been mislynched twice. On the same day, ironically. It happens lol. But I was actually talking to intent. I expressly said how much I've played to Tere earlier, so it's not a secret -shrugs- Course, he could just not be reading.
I guess I don't want to lynch The Shining at the moment. While I still believe that the things I brought up look scummy, as I stated at the time, several other parts of his filter look like real scumhunting.

Were you actually mislynched twice on the same day??? I have some research to do. One of those was LYLO in Student Mafia V, right?



So you guess you don't want to lynch me but things still look scummy but things look like real scumhunting, too. It just felt too inconsistent to me.
Is it not wrong to allow for the possibility that being sleepy could negatively affect my play? In the past, I've usually played fine while extremely tired, but in my last game I made a terrible blunder at about 4:30 AM. I don't see sleepiness as being a problem to hold back my reads for, but it would be silly to not mention it as a possibility. As for distancing myself from my scumread of you, it was NOT a scumread. I found a few things I felt were suspicious, and I wanted to hear thoughts from you and other people. Believe me, if I am scumreading someone, I will make it absolutely sure that everyone knows.

Some things you did looked scummy, some things you did looked fine. I concluded that the result didn't make me want to lynch you at that time. Is that a problem?



The first spoiler was a post in which I was still suspicious of you. In the second spoiler is your response which I ultimately liked and gave you some town cred in my eyes. Since that post, I've been reading you as town due to your thread presence, your willingness to address literally everything in the thread and also still having a conviction in your questioning. Scum Trfel last game was wishy washy, not very committed but not very weary of who he was lynching. I'm seeing the opposite here. Strong stances with a healthy paranoia of who we may be lynching. So kudos to you if this is your scum game, its completely diff from the last one and notably so.
Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I like it.

Anyway, I'm going through your filter again right now, I'll probably have a few things to ask you about. If you have any questions for me, or anything you want me to look into next, feel free to let me know (and please please please don't say Tere, I'm putting that off for as long as possible...).
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 03:37 GMT
#1005
The Shining

On February 16 2015 06:38 The Shining wrote:
That being said, Hier is a very slight townread for me. I don't think scum would put themselves in the spotlight so early with a strategy that unwittingly favors scum.
(...)
Does scum, especially in a newbie game, have the balls to suggest something like that?
But you didn't townread me for my opening. And I was scum and put myself in the spotlight in the last game you were in.

If you answered this already, I'm sorry. I got bored reading your filter (not because it was boring, but because I think you are town and there are other things I want to look in to!), so if you have answered this already, please forgive me. If not, it would be nice to know.

On February 16 2015 07:32 The Shining wrote:
Zlefin has a couple of posts that lead nowhere and weak and unexplained reads. Mentions WIFOM, game voting rules, some parroting. Says Hier and RSo could both be town or both be scum but wont commit to his reads. Seems to be all for policy lynching inactives when there were only 2. How likely is it both scum members are inactive? Likely my leading candidate for a shot at D1 scum lynch.
If this really was a pressure push, why didn't you vote right away?

Thanks. Like I said, I think you're town, I had little problem with your filter before, and your recent argument with Tere strengthens that, if anything.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 03:46 GMT
#1006
I'm going to look at Tere yet again. But this time, I'm going to withhold my thoughts for a while.

My reasoning for looking at Tere is because I'm a silly, paranoid doubter. Tere, I hope you can understand why I am still a bit suspicious of your alignment, and you can assume that I am considering you town unless I say otherwise. Note that if I can convincingly show that you are town, I will do so and that is a priority for me to focus on lynching scum targets instead.

I still think that Silverarte is looking like a not bad lynch at the moment. And I would like to see some more reads from zlefin.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 03:54 GMT
#1008
On February 19 2015 12:52 Silverarte wrote:
Tea crisis solved. >< Back. Any questions for me while I float through?
I'll take a look. General reads would be useful. Can we actually get one of those simple Town/Leaning Town/Null/Leaning Scum/Scum lists from you?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 03:59 GMT
#1011
Thanks for the answers, The Shining. They make sense.

Side note, does someone mind taking a look at the early part of jarjarbinks' filter? I'm looking for something in particular.
On February 16 2015 12:00 jarjarbinks wrote:
I retract my position on the shining. Has scumhunted/given reads a lot. I like a lot of the posts too. Solid filter, despite not having many posts. Probably one of my strongest townreads right now.
Here, jarjarbinks retracts his position on The Shining. But what was the initial position? All I'm seeing is a super early game null read. You don't retract a null read.... Surely I'm missing something, right?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 04:08 GMT
#1012
When I look at Tere's filter with the knowledge that she is making reads primarily based on tone, it seems towny enough. I'll keep looking, but I'm reasonably confident that Tere is town.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 04:15 GMT
#1016
Silverarte.

Why did that take you so long to type up? Because you were doing research for it, or what?

Do you still have filters you want to look through and stuff? If so, carry on. I'll take a more detailed look at your filter once I'm finished with Tere.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 04:23 GMT
#1018
On February 19 2015 13:22 Silverarte wrote:
I was searching for a few of them, yes. I was researching it a bit just to see if anything else had switched up for me.

Also, I'm going to be heading to bed here shortly. If you have anything for me in the meantime I'm here, but otherwise, I need to hit the sack. XD
Very well, good night. I might not actually get to your filter tonight, if not, first priority for tomorrow (after reading the thread, of course).
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 04:30 GMT
#1020
Yeah, I don't have the time to make a super detailed analysis of Tere's filter. But when I read it knowing that she places a high value on tone, it makes much more sense. I'm fairly confident in Tere being town. I'll take a look at the problems that other people have with her instead of making my own analysis, since that should save time and get straight to the issue (whether it is in the casebuilders, or Tere, or both).

Tere, do you mind explaining the history of your read on ElyAs and why it changed? It seems to have started out as a townread for seeming to scumhunt, and then you scumread him for having an empty filter. Why the change? And then, you moved him to town based on one post (I'm fine with this, though I do note that the timing is slightly suspicious, given I had recently made it clear that I thought ElyAs was town).
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 04:37 GMT
#1022
On February 19 2015 13:32 The Shining wrote:
Trfel, I'm sorry but I need to address this. You really have no problem with what you're reading as town Tere actually quoting the question I asked her to tell me I'm reading her wrong but still claiming to have not seen the question?

Imo, it's a pretty blatant example of either unwillingness to read or avoiding the question.
Tere has no reason to avoid answering the question. I don't see it as unwillingness to read, either. So I really don't have a problem with it, it's one anomaly in a filter that seems to be focused scumhunting.

Tere was tired. Call that a silly excuse, I can point to lots of terrible errors I've made due to sleep deprivation.

Allow me to cite Linux Mafia, the most prominent example. I thought I had IAmRobik all caught as mafia. The case was based on the fact that he claimed named VT right at the start of the game. He said the reason was so that we would know he was town and follow his lead. Then he made a bunch of terrible posts and AFK'd for the rest of Day 1. It was 4:30 AM, I was tired, and I thought he was scum. My case was based around the fact that if he was town, his claim was terrible, as that would give scum more accuracy in their night kills hitting a town role with a night action, and he failed to do anything whatsoever to follow through with the positive intention, that is making him useful as a confirmed town player. That would be a terrible town play, so I determined he had to be scum. I forgot to account for the most likely, and extremely obvious possibility that he was a town player fake claiming.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 04:38 GMT
#1024
Oh, it also helps that I really like the ElyAs post in question as well.

Anyway, I'll be gone for a bit. I'll check up on things when I'm done, maybe look through Silverarte's filter, but no guarantees about that.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 05:17 GMT
#1026
On February 19 2015 14:14 The Shining wrote:
Ok, Trfel. I'm curious to see who agrees with you. Thank you for answering.

Would you mind elaborating? Do you like Ely's post in a town context?
I do like the post, but I would mind elaborating. It's a question for Tere, and not for me. If I answer, then Tere's answer holds no value at all. I mean, I guess I could answer, but I'd rather not.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 05:23 GMT
#1029
On February 19 2015 14:18 The Shining wrote:
Almost home, going to look into JJB. At first glance, I remember that post having context to it.

Would I be correct in assuming that by you towning myself, yourself, Tere and Ely, your lynch candidate will be between Silver, Z and JJB?
You're talking to me, right?

If so, yes, you are correct. I won't choose to specify more at this time because I really think that Tere has a point that it can be beneficial to withhold reads every so often. I've been pushing tons of reads all game long, I want to see what people do if I step back.

My schedule really sucks for the lynch tomorrow, I'll be there two hours before the lynch. Most of my pushing will probably be during that time. Sorry Tere, I know you hate deadline stuff, but given my schedule, I don't see how to avoid it. You guys can help by voting for mafia, and showing why, so I don't have to force a vote switch XD

Of course, I'll be there some in the earlier afternoon, just not in full capacity.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17994
Rain 1542
GuemChi 905
sorry 45
NaDa 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever432
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1059
Mew2King83
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 540
WinterStarcraft425
C9.Mang0174
ViBE119
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 189
• davetesta36
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt229
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 53m
INu's Battles
8h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 53m
OSC
20h 8m
Replay Cast
20h 53m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.