• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:35
CEST 18:35
KST 01:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War225.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8590 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 20 2015 18:49 GMT
#759
Well you're an asshole and a fucking dumbass then.
I hope you get hemorrhoids.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 20 2015 18:51 GMT
#763
I seriously hope town doesn't follow you in this dumb crusade of narcissism.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 20 2015 18:52 GMT
#766
On January 21 2015 03:51 marvellosity wrote:
I'll unvote you if you promise to shut up.


Only if you promise to move your vote to SL with me, then I'll shut up.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 20 2015 18:55 GMT
#772
On January 21 2015 03:50 Damdred wrote:
Because you are literally being useless vivax and derailing thread for some theory that we have no information on.

This is a normal there probably isn't conversion and it woudlnt' be during the day more than likely. You have derailed thread into something that is almost impossible literally


Well I think about everthing. I'm a divergent thinker. I don't townread people for filter length. I look at actual arguments, interactions and possible mechanics.

And while I shut up and keep playing other games, can you guys try to explain what the hell happened with batsnacks, his read on me and marv, and the advocatus diaboli stuff?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 20 2015 19:17 GMT
#785
On January 21 2015 03:57 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 03:55 Vivax wrote:
On January 21 2015 03:50 Damdred wrote:
Because you are literally being useless vivax and derailing thread for some theory that we have no information on.

This is a normal there probably isn't conversion and it woudlnt' be during the day more than likely. You have derailed thread into something that is almost impossible literally


Well I think about everthing. I'm a divergent thinker. I don't townread people for filter length. I look at actual arguments, interactions and possible mechanics.

And while I shut up and keep playing other games, can you guys try to explain what the hell happened with batsnacks, his read on me and marv, and the advocatus diaboli stuff?


is divergent a synonym for misguided?


Point of this post?

You come back from eating. And throw an ad hominem attack at me, prolly cause you're mad I just nailed ur entire team.

Don't look through Damdred and Sicklucker even though you implied you were suspicious of them. Still not vote on SIcklucker. Damdred gave some excuse after saying reasons for why SL is scum but I still see no vote from him on SL.

Bussing at this point is useless so your best bet now is to ask marv to policy vote me cause he hates me.

And I will be stark raving mad if SL/Dam/Kelsier don't get lynched today.

So make that SL wagon a stronghold so that my genius will unfold tomorrow.

FTW. Good night chaps. Marv, please stop being such an asshole towards me. Rememeber when we were masoned together?It was a bromance.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:08 GMT
#1050
Why is sicklucker not dead? I thought deadline was yesterday.
And then that Koshi replacement.

I said I'd throw a fit if we didn't lynch SLlll (or Damdred), however I can't do that in rl atm.

Acetylcystein, Check
Claryhtromycin. Check.
Paracodin drops. Check.
Tantum verde. Check.

How is it night and we have no fucking flip? I was expecting to solve the game based on the outcome of that fucking flip.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:09 GMT
#1051
Oh and I forget the Seractil forte and the sleeping pill I had to take yerterday and probably today cause my doctor wants to give me infusions and check my blood.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:11 GMT
#1055
Fuck it I thought deadline was today. We still have 21 more hours.

TIm to crank up detective mode again from scratch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:13 GMT
#1058
So, SL: In a world where you're town. Who on your wagon (or not on your wagon) tried to push your mislynch and who of them is scum?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:16 GMT
#1059
On January 21 2015 10:11 sicklucker wrote:
Vivax people speak highly of your play so I gotta ask...

What are you on man? I want some


Given my sickness my doctor prescribed me Alprazolam, a benzo. So whenever I feel like shit I take seractil forte (stops inflammation=pain and lowers fever I think). Then when I wake up I take the whole cocktail again and some more, except the sleeping pill. I'll probably take that one after I went to the Doc today morning.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:22 GMT
#1061
Wow I just ook my last antibioticum and threw the pipll instead of the confection into the trash.

Thoe sleeping pills make you dizzy
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:30 GMT
#1062
Just went through my filter with a fresh perspective (ie, I'm not working under my two theories atm) and found this. Would like comments on me calling out Oats and his recent reply.

Cause his recent reply suggested he doesn't care about getting a clear picture, but only reads the latest pages and tries to find shit to fling on people.

On January 20 2015 16:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 10:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyway damdred's reason is bad because you cant start off by calling someone scum if he doesnt do literally anything.
Hes gotta do something to be called scum.

The read should be, if marv does "thisthisthis" then hes scum, not if marv doesnt do "thisthisthis" then hes scum.


This post is also bad cause Oats only pick Damdred (not Wyle or me) and 2. Didn't even notice Damdred never voted marv iirc,


On January 20 2015 16:05 Vivax wrote:
Like, it was fucking start of the game, so let's just do something no? Like starting a wagon on the best scumplayer of the forums. How about that Oats?


On January 20 2015 16:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 16:05 Vivax wrote:
Like, it was fucking start of the game, so let's just do something no? Like starting a wagon on the best scumplayer of the forums. How about that Oats?

How about this doesn't mean that the reason for starting the wagon is good at all?

I really don't want to play a game where past performance is way more important that in game performance or people are specifically targeted because of a certain reason.

I'm pretty sure damdreds post was the most recent to mine which is the why I mentioned it.


And now I go play distant worlds with my master ackdarian race cause I'm too tired to sift through more. Want a reply on this from SL specifically. And anyone else is ok too.

Fuck man I really thought we were past deadline when I woke up.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:36 GMT
#1063
Oats says: He picked Damdred cause it was his last post he saw.

Before he said:

I really don't want to play a game where past performance is way more important that in game performance or people are specifically targeted because of a certain reason.


If this is true he should have picked on me and Wile first.



Like, it was fucking start of the game, so let's just do something no? Like starting a wagon on the best scumplayer of the forums. How about that Oats?


Oats:

How about this doesn't mean that the reason for starting the wagon is good at all?


So he disagrees about the strategy of starting a wagon on the best scumplayer on the forum being good.

COMMENTS. DO SOME WORK PEOPLE.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:54 GMT
#1066
On January 21 2015 10:37 sicklucker wrote:

1()I feel like oats is the only one who hasint commented on me. Knowing that im town if oats is mafia I feel he just piles on his vote so no I cant kill oats today.

(2)I remember oats picked dandred over those other two because he felt like dandred was looking for a reason to clear marv if im not mistaken? I think thats why he pointed him out.

(3)Ive played two town games with oats. He never seems super into it and might not even read everything. But he has been town



(1) This is a terrible defense. Let's say he's scum you're town, Oats didn't take any stance on you today and will just sheep a guy when voting for you at EoD. If you're both mafia though, this defense makes perfect sense.

(2) Why do you only argue in his favour here? Why not say "Maybe he knew marv was town and tried to push suspicion onto Damdred for trying to clear marv at first opportunity since Oats knew marv was town all along?

(3) Half assed meta defense for I don't know what reason. Seems dangly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:56 GMT
#1067
On January 21 2015 10:40 sicklucker wrote:
Hes definitely wrong about voting marv because of past games tho... That does not make him scum. The fact he pointed out dandred could maybe be used later but other then that I would ignore it.


I don't understand a thing of what you're saying here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:56 GMT
#1068
All I know is that you have an unusual boner for defending him after presenting reasons for Oats being scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:57 GMT
#1069
Bookmarking this page for later, off to play someting else.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 01:59 GMT
#1070
No actually now I wanna read why Koshi changed his mind on you and started pushing lian instead.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 02:02 GMT
#1071
Fuck it I'll do it later, too bored now.

Gonna see what is this thingy between Koshi and Liancourt later.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 21 2015 05:15 GMT
#1079
On January 21 2015 11:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Like this whole thing right?
Show nested quote +

I really don't want to play a game where past performance is way more important that in game performance or people are specifically targeted because of a certain reason.

Show nested quote +


If this is true he should have picked on me and Wile first.

Im not even talking about in game stuff here.
Its about lynching someone for something he did in another game.


Oatsmaster what the fuck are you doing all this game.
I didn't see you cast a vote once.

It's like you don't have scumreads.

But when it's about defending sicklucker you and himself seem to be scumbuddies.

Name me three scumreads now.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28115
Calm 6378
Bisu 1978
Jaedong 1386
Larva 667
BeSt 492
Soma 440
Light 434
Stork 365
Snow 297
[ Show more ]
Rush 286
ZerO 235
Free 142
Barracks 132
Zeus 111
Mind 102
910 94
Killer 40
Trap 38
Hyun 35
Shinee 34
Terrorterran 29
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 24
Rock 22
Bale 21
sorry 18
Sexy 11
soO 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9893
XaKoH 373
Counter-Strike
fl0m4194
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes540
Other Games
singsing2212
hiko893
B2W.Neo643
FrodaN620
mouzStarbuck259
Beastyqt249
DeMusliM194
Hui .174
Livibee174
RotterdaM137
Trikslyr92
C9.Mang082
KnowMe77
QueenE71
Mew2King48
BRAT_OK 34
edward22
ZerO(Twitch)21
MindelVK13
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2746
• TFBlade577
Other Games
• Shiphtur800
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.