• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:41
CEST 14:41
KST 21:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8318 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 174 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 12:20 GMT
#381
On January 20 2015 21:13 marvellosity wrote:
You're the one that keeps bringing it up to push me, shouldn't you know?


Unless it got deleted for some reason I will have to find it in my filter
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 12:20 GMT
#382
On January 20 2015 21:19 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:04 marvellosity wrote:
5. Why does Vivax repeatedly push me on my vote on HtS when it was clearly a mistake (as evidenced by my reaction at the time and subsequent explanations). Why does Vivax repeatedly ignore these clarifications? Why does he keep pushing me on this alone?

I have a hard time seeing the mafia motivation to do this.

I explained earlier, he's trying to replicate his retard town meta.

Despite the fact he's not playing this game anything like how he plays town. As I explained already.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 20 2015 12:21 GMT
#383
On January 20 2015 21:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:13 marvellosity wrote:
You're the one that keeps bringing it up to push me, shouldn't you know?


Unless it got deleted for some reason I will have to find it in my filter


Top of page 13, unfiltered.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 12:22 GMT
#384
On January 20 2015 21:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:19 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:04 marvellosity wrote:
5. Why does Vivax repeatedly push me on my vote on HtS when it was clearly a mistake (as evidenced by my reaction at the time and subsequent explanations). Why does Vivax repeatedly ignore these clarifications? Why does he keep pushing me on this alone?

I have a hard time seeing the mafia motivation to do this.

I explained earlier, he's trying to replicate his retard town meta.

Despite the fact he's not playing this game anything like how he plays town. As I explained already.

I will have to check but even if you are right you are still attacking the most controversial and active player in this game. You usually don't do this.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 12:22 GMT
#385
On January 20 2015 21:20 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
I think it's fascinating how sicklucker jumps on the marvtrain right at the start.

And yet calls lian "super scummy" for his policy lynch attempt on him.

Interesting.


your not a policy lynch tho. Your a policy pressure. Theres a big difference in my mind.

Then it's time to remove your vote and do something, anything, useful.

Like voting for actual mafia, Vivax.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 12:24 GMT
#386
On January 20 2015 21:22 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:20 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:19 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:04 marvellosity wrote:
5. Why does Vivax repeatedly push me on my vote on HtS when it was clearly a mistake (as evidenced by my reaction at the time and subsequent explanations). Why does Vivax repeatedly ignore these clarifications? Why does he keep pushing me on this alone?

I have a hard time seeing the mafia motivation to do this.

I explained earlier, he's trying to replicate his retard town meta.

Despite the fact he's not playing this game anything like how he plays town. As I explained already.

I will have to check but even if you are right you are still attacking the most controversial and active player in this game. You usually don't do this.

I had neither been controversial nor active about 2 hours ago. I'd been pretty quiet.

Vivax KNOWS he gets townread for looking like a tunnelly, moronic, arse.

He references it in Imperial repeatedly - how I should be townreading him for his insane play. Well... look what he's trying to pull off here.

Except there are notable differences, as I've elaborated upon.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 12:25 GMT
#387
On January 20 2015 21:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:22 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:20 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:19 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:04 marvellosity wrote:
5. Why does Vivax repeatedly push me on my vote on HtS when it was clearly a mistake (as evidenced by my reaction at the time and subsequent explanations). Why does Vivax repeatedly ignore these clarifications? Why does he keep pushing me on this alone?

I have a hard time seeing the mafia motivation to do this.

I explained earlier, he's trying to replicate his retard town meta.

Despite the fact he's not playing this game anything like how he plays town. As I explained already.

I will have to check but even if you are right you are still attacking the most controversial and active player in this game. You usually don't do this.

I had neither been controversial nor active about 2 hours ago. I'd been pretty quiet.

Vivax KNOWS he gets townread for looking like a tunnelly, moronic, arse.

He references it in Imperial repeatedly - how I should be townreading him for his insane play. Well... look what he's trying to pull off here.

Except there are notable differences, as I've elaborated upon.

I did not say you were the controversial player.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 12:25 GMT
#388
On January 20 2015 10:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 08:58 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2015 08:57 liancourt wrote:
The votes on marv and oats are hilarious

i expect them to move to sl


Why are they hilarious? Are you saying that oats didn't do exactly what he was doing in carol? Why is voting marv bad when he's done absolutely nothing and is probably mafia?

##Vote: Half the Sky


Found it.


OK. Last shoutout to everyone I count as town so far:

I made a fuckton of analysis.
I concluded HF and marv and Damdred are scum together by observing their interactions. Kelsier is a wildcard. He could either be scum instead of HF and Damdred, but marv is 100% scum and we need to lynch him today.

If he actually begulls you all and you get me lynched. I will flip town. THen you go back to my filter, and follow through with my conclusions. Then I will nominate myself for best town play 2015.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 12:26 GMT
#389
whatever. what i said stands.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 12:26 GMT
#390
So because Dam sheeped hf, that makes hf mafia? Need to run that one by me again.

Again if your team and "theory" is correct it is that marv and dam both decided to sheep their mafia buddy hf at the beginning of d1. Likely?

Also vivax with that quote, if you read the context hf is explaining to lian why it makes sense for certain people to have their votes on marv, he is vocal that he agreed with dam and you but I don't think hf was actually scum reading marv there.

Also marv has explained that he made a mistake with HTS and it is evidenced by his immediate retraction in the filter.

So far you have given everyone a "confirmed town" status just because they aren't marv,hf or dam and that is worrying. Like you town read lian just because he town read you and that is insane.
Zerg for Life
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 12:26 GMT
#391
Vivax - answer me this - why are you trying to connection the whole scumteam when Imperial conclusively showed that it is a big mistake to do that?

You need to answer me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 12:28 GMT
#392
i'm not very good at this game vivax but trying to make an immediate team of 3 this early in the game is absolutely insane.

Zerg for Life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 12:29 GMT
#393
I think vivax is bleeding town and playing the same as last game. That doesint mean hes right here tho...
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 12:29 GMT
#394
On January 20 2015 21:29 sicklucker wrote:
I think vivax is bleeding town and playing the same as last game. That doesint mean hes right here tho...

I literally explained how he is not playing the same.

Are you unable to read?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 12:30 GMT
#395
Marv is tring to push me on meta and how I try to look like town by pushing stupid ideas, when in fact all my conclusions are based on thread analysis and interaction analysis.

I have no scum agenda here, else I'd just be looking for some easy mislynch, and trust me, a town marv and a town HF are the hardest mislynches you can get.

My townreads: HTS,Vayne, Lian, (Kelsier-wildcard), Oats, SL, Coyote and Alakaslam (Didn't post, but PoE) Probably all town.


Please help us win this game and lynch marv today.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 12:30 GMT
#396
On January 20 2015 21:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:19 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:04 marvellosity wrote:
5. Why does Vivax repeatedly push me on my vote on HtS when it was clearly a mistake (as evidenced by my reaction at the time and subsequent explanations). Why does Vivax repeatedly ignore these clarifications? Why does he keep pushing me on this alone?

I have a hard time seeing the mafia motivation to do this.

I explained earlier, he's trying to replicate his retard town meta.

Despite the fact he's not playing this game anything like how he plays town. As I explained already.


I thought that last game when he was pushing confirmed towns for no reason. Hes probably town here too I dont see any good reasons otherwise
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 12:30 GMT
#397
Vivax, if you are town: Take a break. Sleep a little and see if you are still this convinced when you are back because I don't think your theory holds much water to be honest. Hell, they could all be scum but your reasoning doesn't really click with me.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 12:31 GMT
#398
Vivax is calling me "100% mafia" when the only reason he had is a lie.

What a pro.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 12:31 GMT
#399
And with this, I look forward to seeing what Damdred, HF and Kelsier come up with after taking a nap.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 12:32 GMT
#400
On January 20 2015 21:31 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax is calling me "100% mafia" when the only reason he had is a lie.

What a pro.


You're also mafia for trying to mislynch me purely based on meta arguments.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko359
ProTech137
Rex 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46482
Hyuk 1488
Jaedong 862
Soma 464
Horang2 376
EffOrt 374
BeSt 357
actioN 356
Soulkey 349
Mini 346
[ Show more ]
Last 279
Zeus 266
Light 256
Stork 223
Larva 178
910 173
Snow 133
ggaemo 120
Rush 120
ZerO 106
Pusan 83
Mind 60
Killer 57
Shine 45
JYJ 40
Sharp 39
Creator 39
hero 36
Free 29
Shinee 26
Yoon 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 18
HiyA 16
Noble 14
sorry 13
yabsab 11
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7989
Dendi769
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1516
markeloff131
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1574
crisheroes781
Other Games
gofns41373
singsing1963
B2W.Neo698
XBOCT331
hiko320
DeMusliM290
Pyrionflax268
byalli248
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH323
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1481
Other Games
• WagamamaTV190
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
19m
Rex96
The PondCast
21h 19m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.