• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:59
CEST 16:59
KST 23:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9916 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 174 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 12:53 GMT
#421
On January 20 2015 21:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:48 Vivax wrote:
Marv. I want to do a quick theory time.

Let's say you're really town, and I know I'm really town. But right now after I posted my theory you just went into full OMGUS mode.

HF called you scum on an occasion, and Damdred sheeped HF to get off of you, maybe cause he was wafraid of pushing you.

Kelsier atm is on the sidelines and siding with you, he's not really trying to find scum though I feel.

How do you feel about a HF, Kelsier, Damdred scumteam?

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:36 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:26 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax - answer me this - why are you trying to connection the whole scumteam when Imperial conclusively showed that it is a big mistake to do that?

You need to answer me.

Not answered yet. Please answer.



In Imperial I scumread you, my mistake was not to scumread Damdred and Artanis.

This game:
When I read through the game and made those long posts I simply connected the patterns of what I saw, trying to reach a conclusion.

My next task would be to see if a Kelsier, Damdred, HF scumteam would make more sense.
I'm still curious as to why you aren't suspicious of HF and Damdred though, since after I took you out of the equation, you have no idea why HF is calling you scum and that doesn't seem to bother you.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 12:55 GMT
#422
HF is saying I am probable mafia at that point because I hadn't done anything. It's all in the thread, Vivax.

Also, see my last post.

You insanely, insanely bad player, if you're town right now.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 12:55 GMT
#423
On January 20 2015 21:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:49 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:48 Vivax wrote:
Marv. I want to do a quick theory time.

Let's say you're really town, and I know I'm really town. But right now after I posted my theory you just went into full OMGUS mode.

HF called you scum on an occasion, and Damdred sheeped HF to get off of you, maybe cause he was wafraid of pushing you.

Kelsier atm is on the sidelines and siding with you, he's not really trying to find scum though I feel.

How do you feel about a HF, Kelsier, Damdred scumteam?

On January 20 2015 21:36 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:26 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax - answer me this - why are you trying to connection the whole scumteam when Imperial conclusively showed that it is a big mistake to do that?

You need to answer me.

Not answered yet. Please answer.



In Imperial I scumread you, my mistake was not to scumread Damdred and Artanis.

This game:
When I read through the game and made those long posts I simply connected the patterns of what I saw, trying to reach a conclusion.

My next task would be to see if a Kelsier, Damdred, HF scumteam would make more sense.
I'm still curious as to why you aren't suspicious of HF and Damdred though, since after I took you out of the equation, you have no idea why HF is calling you scum and that doesn't seem to bother you.


but he isn't.....

vivax. if you ignore these "connections" can you explain which of dam,hf or marv have been scummy.

Your whole reason for scumreading hf still makes no sense to me. why can't dam/marv have just sheeped a towny?
Zerg for Life
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 12:56 GMT
#424
Taking a break for real now.
Anyway, I'm not scum. And marv attacked me like a rabid dog contrary to Imperial where just said I was just being a nutjob so I think I'll retract my scumread on him now.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 12:57 GMT
#425
On January 20 2015 21:56 Vivax wrote:
Taking a break for real now.
Anyway, I'm not scum. And marv attacked me like a rabid dog contrary to Imperial where just said I was just being a nutjob so I think I'll retract my scumread on him now.

now we make some progress.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 12:58 GMT
#426
On January 20 2015 21:55 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:53 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:49 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:48 Vivax wrote:
Marv. I want to do a quick theory time.

Let's say you're really town, and I know I'm really town. But right now after I posted my theory you just went into full OMGUS mode.

HF called you scum on an occasion, and Damdred sheeped HF to get off of you, maybe cause he was wafraid of pushing you.

Kelsier atm is on the sidelines and siding with you, he's not really trying to find scum though I feel.

How do you feel about a HF, Kelsier, Damdred scumteam?

On January 20 2015 21:36 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:26 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax - answer me this - why are you trying to connection the whole scumteam when Imperial conclusively showed that it is a big mistake to do that?

You need to answer me.

Not answered yet. Please answer.



In Imperial I scumread you, my mistake was not to scumread Damdred and Artanis.

This game:
When I read through the game and made those long posts I simply connected the patterns of what I saw, trying to reach a conclusion.

My next task would be to see if a Kelsier, Damdred, HF scumteam would make more sense.
I'm still curious as to why you aren't suspicious of HF and Damdred though, since after I took you out of the equation, you have no idea why HF is calling you scum and that doesn't seem to bother you.


but he isn't.....

vivax. if you ignore these "connections" can you explain which of dam,hf or marv have been scummy.

Your whole reason for scumreading hf still makes no sense to me. why can't dam/marv have just sheeped a towny?


Is this TMI?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 12:58 GMT
#427
no, it's asking a hypothetical.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 13:00 GMT
#428
Ok marv I'll leave you the task to find the best lynch for today while I play distant worlds.

##Unvote
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 13:01 GMT
#429
On January 20 2015 21:51 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:48 sicklucker wrote:
Ya bats is the only one who looked scummy here. Vivax always makes up reasons to scum read people nothing new here


what made you think lian was getting a free pass?


No one talked about him
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:02 GMT
#430
For the sake of togetherness, love, and peace:

##Unvote
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 13:02 GMT
#431
On January 20 2015 22:01 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:51 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:48 sicklucker wrote:
Ya bats is the only one who looked scummy here. Vivax always makes up reasons to scum read people nothing new here


what made you think lian was getting a free pass?


No one talked about him


alright let's talk about him now then.
Zerg for Life
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 20 2015 13:03 GMT
#432
Marv are you going to unvote vivax now that he thinks you're town?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 13:04 GMT
#433
Well im happy to never vote marv again hees the towniest town that ever town.

Like no way he trys this hard as scum ever ill clear him on this alone.

3 games straight mafia. Game 1 and two palmer gets him to concede. Game 3 600 FREAKIN PAGES
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 13:04 GMT
#434
And FYI whatever Damdred, HF, SL, Bats and Kelsier push for lynch today should be under scrutiny.
K marv?
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 13:05 GMT
#435
On January 20 2015 22:02 marvellosity wrote:
For the sake of togetherness, love, and peace:

##Unvote

That is not what this game is about. It is about the relentless extermination of minorities!
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:05 GMT
#436
I have very few townleans and at least a couple are in that group, Vivax. Just sayin.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 13:06 GMT
#437
On January 20 2015 22:04 sicklucker wrote:
Well im happy to never vote marv again hees the towniest town that ever town.

Easy there.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 13:06 GMT
#438
wow SL , Liancourt really does not like you.

I also think this is lazy

On January 20 2015 19:24 liancourt wrote:
At least we know vivax is town


Like vivax went pretty insane connect the dots early but the analysis was very weak and he ignored a lot of what people were saying.
Marv pointed out that vivax didn't play this way d1 last game and I get the same feeling that vivax was trying hard to emulate his town meta.
So I think it is pretty bad to town read vivax for those points.

Zerg for Life
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 13:06 GMT
#439
On January 20 2015 22:03 batsnacks wrote:
Marv are you going to unvote vivax now that he thinks you're town?


Yes cause he legitimately thought I was mafia until I brought up the point that he calls me a nutjob as mafia when I push him, while he OMGUSES ME when he's town.

Now I just want him to live up to his reputation and deliver us a scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 13:08 GMT
#440
On January 20 2015 22:03 batsnacks wrote:
Marv are you going to unvote vivax now that he thinks you're town?


And btw I think this question is scummy.
It's like you aren't particularly glad that we're still fighting, which is in scum's best interest if me and marv are town.

ts ts ts bats.

Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 685
ComeBackTV 482
SteadfastSC357
Rex135
CosmosSc2 59
EnkiAlexander 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech139
Rex 135
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47426
Jaedong 1276
Hyuk 908
Soma 845
Mini 630
BeSt 571
Horang2 568
Soulkey 431
EffOrt 427
Larva 391
[ Show more ]
Stork 326
ZerO 325
Last 265
Snow 255
ggaemo 253
Rush 222
Killer 78
hero 76
Mind 62
Free 53
Shinee 38
sorry 35
Shine 30
Sharp 30
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Terrorterran 22
Trap 17
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7996
qojqva1183
Dendi806
Counter-Strike
Fnx 694
x6flipin248
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2294
Khaldor1935
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2955
singsing2108
olofmeister1266
hiko925
B2W.Neo869
byalli402
Liquid`VortiX179
KnowMe117
Mew2King79
QueenE78
Trikslyr17
ZerO(Twitch)15
Railgan13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH303
• Kozan
• mYiSmile10
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1970
League of Legends
• Nemesis1811
• Jankos1255
• TFBlade760
Other Games
• Shiphtur275
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 1m
OSC
22h 1m
Stellar Fest
22h 1m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.