• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:22
CEST 19:22
KST 02:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8603 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 174 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2015 15:49 GMT
#3041
On January 30 2015 00:48 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 00:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 30 2015 00:32 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 29 2015 10:13 Vivax wrote:
Wile said bats making me modkill myself would have been protown and Koshi scumread both of them (Yes he scumread me too but he's wrong on that).

How is it even possible to interpret this as anything but a joke?
Also this is one of those things that mafia never have the balls to do. Especially not batsnacks.
On January 29 2015 10:48 Alakaslam wrote:
And SL, why is Vivax martyring while claiming scum crazy as scum while me saying "Lynch me NOW!!!" is not?

Good question.

I had like no fucking votes on me man, clearly your push wasnt well received, means it wasnt a good push.

One vote more and you would have died. If bats' vote at :00 would have counted you would be dead now.

huh oh right, that wasnt vivax and damdred.


Ok, i think the right move is to lynch bats today.
Well tmr.
And wile can stay alive for now.
No gg, No skill.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 29 2015 15:50 GMT
#3042
Will you ever explain anything of the shit you say?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 29 2015 16:32 GMT
#3043
I can't believe I'm the only person voting Vivax.

He has:

Avoided contributing by acting crazy and incompetent
Sabotaged the thread by acting crazy and incompetent
Pushed people for made up reasons
Never defended himself by actually trying to contribute
Tried to appear as useless
Self voted, martyred
Pushed people for more made up reasons
Claimed mafia

Vivax himself admitted that there is a good case for this being his scum meta

Its gotten to the point where I feel like it's pointless to point out more scummy things about him because if what he's already done isn't scummy enough to get lynched then nothing will ever be enough.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 16:51 GMT
#3044
On January 30 2015 01:32 batsnacks wrote:
I can't believe I'm the only person voting Vivax.

He has:

Avoided contributing by acting crazy and incompetent
Sabotaged the thread by acting crazy and incompetent
Pushed people for made up reasons
Never defended himself by actually trying to contribute
Tried to appear as useless
Self voted, martyred
Pushed people for more made up reasons
Claimed mafia

Vivax himself admitted that there is a good case for this being his scum meta

Its gotten to the point where I feel like it's pointless to point out more scummy things about him because if what he's already done isn't scummy enough to get lynched then nothing will ever be enough.


##Vote batsnacks

You die, then Wile dies. GG no re.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 16:56 GMT
#3045
On January 28 2015 02:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
well I was reading vivax filter and I can't see him making this post as scum

Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 10:10 Vivax wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 23 2015 09:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
slam/bats/dunno yet. I shall write something on bats later tonight, slam does not require any thought as its useless. just know that its important to lynch him and its likely hes scum.

How is HTS not scum?


never played with that person before and all the cases on HTS are meta for the most part so i can't comment on it, dont really care about things that dont concern me


Why do you play mafia?
I will request a fucking ban for you if you don't do shit this game.



And I NK this dude? I wasn't even sure he was town rofl.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 29 2015 16:57 GMT
#3046
On January 30 2015 01:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 02:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
well I was reading vivax filter and I can't see him making this post as scum

On January 23 2015 10:10 Vivax wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 23 2015 09:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
slam/bats/dunno yet. I shall write something on bats later tonight, slam does not require any thought as its useless. just know that its important to lynch him and its likely hes scum.

How is HTS not scum?


never played with that person before and all the cases on HTS are meta for the most part so i can't comment on it, dont really care about things that dont concern me


Why do you play mafia?
I will request a fucking ban for you if you don't do shit this game.



And I NK this dude? I wasn't even sure he was town rofl.

Anyone would kill him. He was confirmed town.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 16:58 GMT
#3047
On January 26 2015 08:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
eh my two scum reads are you and vivax so ill see what other people think. koshi goes on crazy tunnels sometime that dont make any sense but if vivax isn't mafia then Wile is probably where I would look. I agree with koshi for the most part.


2 NKs

1 scumread me,bats and wile
1 scumread bats, wile and townread me

How much more do you need to know? Just look at who scum wants out of the way. I've been pushing Koshi's reads all game long. You didn't and killed Damdred, cause you just can't see that bats + wile are scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 16:58 GMT
#3048
On January 30 2015 01:57 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 01:56 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2015 02:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
well I was reading vivax filter and I can't see him making this post as scum

On January 23 2015 10:10 Vivax wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 23 2015 09:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
slam/bats/dunno yet. I shall write something on bats later tonight, slam does not require any thought as its useless. just know that its important to lynch him and its likely hes scum.

How is HTS not scum?


never played with that person before and all the cases on HTS are meta for the most part so i can't comment on it, dont really care about things that dont concern me


Why do you play mafia?
I will request a fucking ban for you if you don't do shit this game.



And I NK this dude? I wasn't even sure he was town rofl.

Anyone would kill him. He was confirmed town.


Only mafia would think this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 16:59 GMT
#3049
Koshi himself said he wasn't sure on Vayne being town, cause of a scum PR being in the game.

Your confidence in giving Vayne an instant townread makes you mafia, cause only you knew that the only 2 blues were the masons.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 17:00 GMT
#3050
Like it's so eaasy, idk what this town lacks.

Oats, SL, Kelsier. Vote Wile with me. Then bats concedes. Or the other way around I don't care.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 29 2015 17:00 GMT
#3051
On January 30 2015 01:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
eh my two scum reads are you and vivax so ill see what other people think. koshi goes on crazy tunnels sometime that dont make any sense but if vivax isn't mafia then Wile is probably where I would look. I agree with koshi for the most part.


2 NKs

1 scumread me,bats and wile
1 scumread bats, wile and townread me

How much more do you need to know? Just look at who scum wants out of the way. I've been pushing Koshi's reads all game long. You didn't and killed Damdred, cause you just can't see that bats + wile are scum.

I see a guy scumreading you. Like Koshi did. So we should totally lynch you, right? Also this isn't even his most recent post reads wise.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 29 2015 17:01 GMT
#3052
On January 30 2015 01:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 02:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
well I was reading vivax filter and I can't see him making this post as scum

On January 23 2015 10:10 Vivax wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 23 2015 09:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
slam/bats/dunno yet. I shall write something on bats later tonight, slam does not require any thought as its useless. just know that its important to lynch him and its likely hes scum.

How is HTS not scum?


never played with that person before and all the cases on HTS are meta for the most part so i can't comment on it, dont really care about things that dont concern me


Why do you play mafia?
I will request a fucking ban for you if you don't do shit this game.



And I NK this dude? I wasn't even sure he was town rofl.


Yeah rofl XD

The uncced mason who was verified by his partner flipped town

Rofl XD

What an unexpected turn of events

Rofl XD
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 29 2015 17:02 GMT
#3053
On January 30 2015 01:59 Vivax wrote:
Koshi himself said he wasn't sure on Vayne being town, cause of a scum PR being in the game.

Your confidence in giving Vayne an instant townread makes you mafia, cause only you knew that the only 2 blues were the masons.

What kind of bullshit is this? If we had another blue he would have fucking counterclaimed. We would have never lynched VA so regardless of who the scumteam is he is a good kill.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 17:06 GMT
#3054
If oats flips town, we follow his lead because it's the small but persistent voice.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 17:08 GMT
#3055
On January 30 2015 02:01 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 01:56 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2015 02:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
well I was reading vivax filter and I can't see him making this post as scum

On January 23 2015 10:10 Vivax wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 23 2015 09:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
slam/bats/dunno yet. I shall write something on bats later tonight, slam does not require any thought as its useless. just know that its important to lynch him and its likely hes scum.

How is HTS not scum?


never played with that person before and all the cases on HTS are meta for the most part so i can't comment on it, dont really care about things that dont concern me


Why do you play mafia?
I will request a fucking ban for you if you don't do shit this game.



And I NK this dude? I wasn't even sure he was town rofl.


Yeah rofl XD

The uncced mason who was verified by his partner flipped town

Rofl XD

What an unexpected turn of events

Rofl XD


On January 30 2015 02:02 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 01:59 Vivax wrote:
Koshi himself said he wasn't sure on Vayne being town, cause of a scum PR being in the game.

Your confidence in giving Vayne an instant townread makes you mafia, cause only you knew that the only 2 blues were the masons.

What kind of bullshit is this? If we had another blue he would have fucking counterclaimed. We would have never lynched VA so regardless of who the scumteam is he is a good kill.


On January 26 2015 07:59 Koshi wrote:
VA is my mason partner.

It is possible he is scum if there is only 1 blue role and he is the mafia power role.

SO DO NOT FUCKING FORGET ABOUT HIM.


That being said. He is null. Which mostly means he is town.
When there is another blue role except me. VA is mafia. But I guess that would be poor balancing.


He did change up his play in our QT after HTS was lynched. He might be mafia for that. But that is really my only reason and it is really small. I wouldn't lynch him too soon. But I might lynch him before Alakaslam???


NO TIME LEGFTTTDTQSDFSD


Only you and bats could know he was mason for sure. And if a cop or medic was in the game, which a townie doesnt know, then he wouldn't necessarily CC Vayne before getting more information.

You and bats see Vayne as confirmed cause you have the scum PoV. Knowing that the only 2 blues were masons.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 17:08 GMT
#3056
On January 30 2015 02:06 Alakaslam wrote:
If oats flips town, we follow his lead because it's the small but persistent voice.


Pls vote wile or bats with me man
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 17:08 GMT
#3057
Enough mislynching
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
January 29 2015 17:11 GMT
#3058
Does anyone see this shit Vivax is trying so hard to push me for?

This is how stupid Vivax thinks you are.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 17:11 GMT
#3059
On January 30 2015 02:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 02:06 Alakaslam wrote:
If oats flips town, we follow his lead because it's the small but persistent voice.


Pls vote wile or bats with me man

If oats is town I do this 100%

Lynch today is Oats or Coyote. Whomever garners more votes I will also vote.

If coyote is scum, I assume bats is last.

If he is town, I assume Vivax/oats team.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 29 2015 17:11 GMT
#3060
On January 30 2015 02:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 02:01 batsnacks wrote:
On January 30 2015 01:56 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2015 02:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
well I was reading vivax filter and I can't see him making this post as scum

On January 23 2015 10:10 Vivax wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 23 2015 09:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
slam/bats/dunno yet. I shall write something on bats later tonight, slam does not require any thought as its useless. just know that its important to lynch him and its likely hes scum.

How is HTS not scum?


never played with that person before and all the cases on HTS are meta for the most part so i can't comment on it, dont really care about things that dont concern me


Why do you play mafia?
I will request a fucking ban for you if you don't do shit this game.



And I NK this dude? I wasn't even sure he was town rofl.


Yeah rofl XD

The uncced mason who was verified by his partner flipped town

Rofl XD

What an unexpected turn of events

Rofl XD


Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 02:02 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 30 2015 01:59 Vivax wrote:
Koshi himself said he wasn't sure on Vayne being town, cause of a scum PR being in the game.

Your confidence in giving Vayne an instant townread makes you mafia, cause only you knew that the only 2 blues were the masons.

What kind of bullshit is this? If we had another blue he would have fucking counterclaimed. We would have never lynched VA so regardless of who the scumteam is he is a good kill.


Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 07:59 Koshi wrote:
VA is my mason partner.

It is possible he is scum if there is only 1 blue role and he is the mafia power role.

SO DO NOT FUCKING FORGET ABOUT HIM.


That being said. He is null. Which mostly means he is town.
When there is another blue role except me. VA is mafia. But I guess that would be poor balancing.


He did change up his play in our QT after HTS was lynched. He might be mafia for that. But that is really my only reason and it is really small. I wouldn't lynch him too soon. But I might lynch him before Alakaslam???


NO TIME LEGFTTTDTQSDFSD


Only you and bats could know he was mason for sure. And if a cop or medic was in the game, which a townie doesnt know, then he wouldn't necessarily CC Vayne before getting more information.

You and bats see Vayne as confirmed cause you have the scum PoV. Knowing that the only 2 blues were masons.

Yes, he would cc because we would have lynched mafia yesterday and a cop would have even more information so there is absolutely no way a cop does not cc. Even a medic would. I guess you are right that there could technically have been one town mason one scum mason but this is incredibly unlikely.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1163
SteadfastSC819
ComeBackTV 784
TaKeTV 561
IndyStarCraft 236
Rex131
EnkiAlexander 78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 819
IndyStarCraft 236
ProTech146
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 51
UpATreeSC 35
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 108
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9573
qojqva1727
Counter-Strike
fl0m1480
Fnx 790
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1263
Other Games
FrodaN1317
hiko1240
Beastyqt392
DeMusliM246
XBOCT215
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe122
XaKoH 109
C9.Mang0104
QueenE82
Mew2King69
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH306
• StrangeGG 44
• poizon28 37
• Hinosc 18
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3910
Other Games
• imaqtpie466
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 38m
Online Event
17h 38m
FEL
22h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.