• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9743 users

PYP: Pick Your Protoss Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:06 GMT
#1102
On January 29 2015 11:04 rsoultin wrote:
o.0 Milkman was the one you were yelling at everyone to kill Onegu for. Have you forgotten so quickly, SL?

Being in multiple games can do that to you.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:09 GMT
#1108
Palmar is a really bad kill, in fact.

If he was so wrong, and could make little kp for himself, he would only further the scum agenda.
THere is probably a scumplayer who knows how good palmar is and was betting on him figuring it out and therefore higher priority of a kill than a claimed observer.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:10 GMT
#1111
I sometimes will read my own filter to recatch my train of thought if I have been away a while.

It's why I look so unusually stupid on SMashboards, there is no filter there.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:11 GMT
#1115
On January 29 2015 11:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 11:08 Superbia wrote:
On January 29 2015 11:07 rsoultin wrote:
On January 29 2015 11:04 Superbia wrote:
On January 29 2015 11:03 rsoultin wrote:
It's complete WIFOM with obi.

If town tells him to shoot and he shoots, he's either obedient town, or scum going okay ^^ they're both town, so why not?

-shrugs-


Yup. That's why he's like eh. I kind of have a town read on him, so whatever.


Explain your read?

I had him as "eh"

But I figured he was a likely check for one of the other checkers, so I went with someone I didn't think others would check or use KP on. mderg had a very boring filter.


I remember him not really caring for the game, he did that as town in another game we played. I also remember him saying something townie early on. Can't remember what.


Was that the post where he said since he was an easy read he'd be safer to give a scum role to?

I don't know about superbia, but if I saw that I would immediately think "scum".
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:13 GMT
#1118
On January 29 2015 11:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 11:04 rsoultin wrote:
o.0 Milkman was the one you were yelling at everyone to kill Onegu for. Have you forgotten so quickly, SL?


Name wasint really important. All I remembered was his alignment

...

whose.

how did you know
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:15 GMT
#1120
On January 29 2015 11:11 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 11:09 Alakaslam wrote:
Palmar is a really bad kill, in fact.

If he was so wrong, and could make little kp for himself, he would only further the scum agenda.
THere is probably a scumplayer who knows how good palmar is and was betting on him figuring it out and therefore higher priority of a kill than a claimed observer.


Kinda surprised the observer role was left way at the bottom of the list, Slam the Man, tbh.

Is why I was so lol when my portrait became an Arbiter. It was already a long shot, and such a coincidence was an even longer shot.

Sent's blog has me wanting to try and make an awesome blog about how awesome observer is, but it just isn't awesome enough.

But I would be over the moon if my portrait here was the observer icon, because normally that's impossible.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:16 GMT
#1122
On January 29 2015 11:14 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 01:14 Superbia wrote:
I think we hit 2 in marv/rsoultin/mderg. Oats possibly town mafia siding.


I claim the Prophet role, btw.

yes, indeed you do
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:18 GMT
#1124
On January 29 2015 11:15 sicklucker wrote:
Immortal - Armored, 1 Armor
Tank: Passive ability. The immortal's massive shield blocks 1 KP each night.
Roach Bait: The immortal is always focus fired which gives other units a higher survival rate. Pick a target, and the first KP they receive will instead be applied to you (note your first ability). Since massive targets are high-priority units, this ability will not work on them. Refunded the following cycle if you use it on a massive unit.
Shields Up!: Researches an armor upgrade for the immortal, giving it an additional 1 armor for the rest of the game. This ability can be used up to three times.

How was this ability not used on palmer? I know the real immortal is between ff/robik and whoever it is has to be town because the role is so pro town.

Like whoever is immortal is actually retarded who mafia used multiple kp on palmer which seems kind of unlikely.

Did ff really claim probe? If he did this means robik is 100%town immortal. But I refuse to believe he didnt save palmer

I don't put not protecting palmar down to retardedness actually. If it's robik I would expect this actually.

He probably protected either me or a random person, as I was claimed obs and people would expect a palmar save.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:33 GMT
#1140
On January 29 2015 11:25 sicklucker wrote:
2. superbia - Town
3. ObiWanShinobi - null
4. IAmRobik - Confirmed town
5. rsoultin Town
6. Fecalfeast unkown probe
7. mderg mafia
8. sicklucker confirmed town probe
13. Alakaslam Bad checks unknown alignment.

The last mafia by poe is one of slam/obi/ff This game is so easy everyone else is already like 95% confirmed town. Mafia just concede

how is robik confirmed
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:34 GMT
#1142
I have said I am observer like 9 times now.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:38 GMT
#1146
oh
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:38 GMT
#1148
well and if he is, he is protected and can protect mderg too.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:39 GMT
#1149
or just shields up! every night selfishly.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:39 GMT
#1150
On January 29 2015 11:38 sicklucker wrote:
So you picked a role thats immune to alignment checks. Interesting..

true, but it's a check role that was less likely to be taken.

and I won.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 02:40 GMT
#1151
On January 29 2015 11:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 11:38 sicklucker wrote:
So you picked a role thats immune to alignment checks. Interesting..

true, but it's a check role that was less likely to be taken.

and I won.

to note, rolecop is a nice role for mafia.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 03:15 GMT
#1185
On January 29 2015 12:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 11:59 Superbia wrote:
Actually there's a chance slam is red obs but whatever, I'm town reading him. All protective roles are going to protect rsoultin during the night (if mderg flips scum) because she (?) will be essentially confirmed. So mafia KP will have to be put on slam, myself, or another 'unconfirmed'. Which is all good.


She, yes.

Alaka has been remarkably lucid this game compared to other games I've played with him in. I think I commented earlier that we've been on the same page a lot. I have no clue if that means anything about his alignment, though.

Usually it means I am scum.

I am lucid when I am enjoying mafia for Mafia's sake, which is happening a lot more as town now.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 03:18 GMT
#1187
On January 29 2015 12:05 Superbia wrote:
Like it's very simple, if slam is alive in final 3 you lynch him.

and this pisses me off

see the other game for proof, I go nuts to be lynched before final 3 for this very reason
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 03:20 GMT
#1191
Hah!
I am the great arbiter/observer.

I can submit .1 KP every night because most things in protoss have at least 100 health
however

probes I can shoot past walls, and I have .25 KP against them because low health
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 03:20 GMT
#1192
On January 29 2015 12:19 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 12:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 29 2015 12:05 Superbia wrote:
Like it's very simple, if slam is alive in final 3 you lynch him.

and this pisses me off

see the other game for proof, I go nuts to be lynched before final 3 for this very reason


Hmm? To be honest we're going to solve the game before final 3 if you're town and you're going to be left alive by mafia.

I am speaking generally there
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 03:21 GMT
#1194
On January 29 2015 12:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 12:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 29 2015 12:02 rsoultin wrote:
On January 29 2015 11:59 Superbia wrote:
Actually there's a chance slam is red obs but whatever, I'm town reading him. All protective roles are going to protect rsoultin during the night (if mderg flips scum) because she (?) will be essentially confirmed. So mafia KP will have to be put on slam, myself, or another 'unconfirmed'. Which is all good.


She, yes.

Alaka has been remarkably lucid this game compared to other games I've played with him in. I think I commented earlier that we've been on the same page a lot. I have no clue if that means anything about his alignment, though.

Usually it means I am scum.

I am lucid when I am enjoying mafia for Mafia's sake, which is happening a lot more as town now.


I have to say that I vastly enjoyed your anti-Palmar rant. Even though it was in his filter why he switched over to Warp Prism. It still made me giggle.

well that is why I was lost
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 299
Mind 67
sorry 40
Bale 32
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
JimRising 705
Other Games
summit1g8934
Coldzera 725
WinterStarcraft659
C9.Mang0296
Sick131
febbydoto14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2153
League of Legends
• Rush1335
Other Games
• Shiphtur521
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.