• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:13
CEST 21:13
KST 04:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7906 users

PYP: Pick Your Protoss Mini Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 30 2015 02:25 GMT
#1321
I just wanted to kill robik. =[ I wanted to storm him I think. you were just collateral. Plus I just wanted people to die idk why
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 30 2015 02:25 GMT
#1322
@. SL it was a drunk storm. If I could have changed it I would have. I most likely would have either stormed marv as he was afk or into the lurkers which would have been 3-7 spots. Sorry I was drunk didn't mean to be terrible.
Try TL Mafia!!!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 02:26 GMT
#1323
lol, sl

you were like STORM RASPUTIN

I was all ;o; bad idea sl
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 30 2015 02:26 GMT
#1324
On January 30 2015 11:24 rsoultin wrote:
yeah...

my biggest challenge was not being town kp night 1 @.@ everyone i'd played with before was all rsoul is scuuuum lol


I had you as scum early on, but then I noticed you were playing another game in which your filter looked similar (but role not revealed). As soon as you flipped town in that game I was pretty set on calling you town. Then you claimed cop with a red, which made it even easier to call you town.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 02:30 GMT
#1325
On January 30 2015 11:26 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 11:24 rsoultin wrote:
yeah...

my biggest challenge was not being town kp night 1 @.@ everyone i'd played with before was all rsoul is scuuuum lol


I had you as scum early on, but then I noticed you were playing another game in which your filter looked similar (but role not revealed). As soon as you flipped town in that game I was pretty set on calling you town. Then you claimed cop with a red, which made it even easier to call you town.


what was it about my posting that read scummy?

the other players I was talking about know i'm pretty active, which I wasn't early this game...I just figured that was the main reason for the reads
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 02:30 GMT
#1326
that said, kinda convenient being scumread early in regards to that mafia kp
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 30 2015 02:33 GMT
#1327
TBH I made up most of the rules on the spot. If you PM'd me about some technicality or other, I'd just pull an answer out of my ass.

No other rigging took place tho. I think LS generated the only one true random shot, and then everything else clocked in at 100%.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 30 2015 02:34 GMT
#1328
On January 30 2015 11:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 11:26 Superbia wrote:
On January 30 2015 11:24 rsoultin wrote:
yeah...

my biggest challenge was not being town kp night 1 @.@ everyone i'd played with before was all rsoul is scuuuum lol


I had you as scum early on, but then I noticed you were playing another game in which your filter looked similar (but role not revealed). As soon as you flipped town in that game I was pretty set on calling you town. Then you claimed cop with a red, which made it even easier to call you town.


what was it about my posting that read scummy?

the other players I was talking about know i'm pretty active, which I wasn't early this game...I just figured that was the main reason for the reads


I think it was something along the lines of your post not contributing much and I couldn't really find a townie mindset behind it. Felt like you were hiding I guess. Can't really remember specifics, I usually do a lot of gut reads.

Same for mderg, his comment on palmar's plan early on was actually exceptionally scummy, but I was happy letting the day go along and see if he was going to be useful (towns can do scummy things too). He wasn't, so he was probably scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 30 2015 02:37 GMT
#1329
Mafia KP was put on me and Palmar, which I think is rather questionable. You're never winning CC wars over the long term, so it's better to go after observers and let rest of town get suspicious of people leading the game, especially after losing a team mate d1. The double KP from Obi on two town (which was discussed in public) was an excellent way to add to that fire.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 02:38 GMT
#1330
On January 30 2015 11:34 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 11:30 rsoultin wrote:
On January 30 2015 11:26 Superbia wrote:
On January 30 2015 11:24 rsoultin wrote:
yeah...

my biggest challenge was not being town kp night 1 @.@ everyone i'd played with before was all rsoul is scuuuum lol


I had you as scum early on, but then I noticed you were playing another game in which your filter looked similar (but role not revealed). As soon as you flipped town in that game I was pretty set on calling you town. Then you claimed cop with a red, which made it even easier to call you town.


what was it about my posting that read scummy?

the other players I was talking about know i'm pretty active, which I wasn't early this game...I just figured that was the main reason for the reads


I think it was something along the lines of your post not contributing much and I couldn't really find a townie mindset behind it. Felt like you were hiding I guess. Can't really remember specifics, I usually do a lot of gut reads.

Same for mderg, his comment on palmar's plan early on was actually exceptionally scummy, but I was happy letting the day go along and see if he was going to be useful (towns can do scummy things too). He wasn't, so he was probably scum.


Honestly, between trying to figure out a way around scum!DP being townread by geript in MYLO in my other game and the sheer amount of insanity between the roles and picks and plans, I was just lost lol. And started focusing on the basics. Making reads.

Everyone else wanted to talk about roles and mechanics pretty much, though @.@ I've never played one of these before and also have no clue what protoss is. it was a fun challenge? lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 30 2015 02:38 GMT
#1331
Also Immortal is the coolest town role and is always going to get picked in top 3. Like it's essentially an upgraded VT.
Minimal effort.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 30 2015 02:39 GMT
#1332
It's very disheartening to enter a scum chat and see marv's name knowing that he just tried his hardest in a scum game and he's never gonna replicate that effort this game
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 30 2015 02:40 GMT
#1333
On January 30 2015 11:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 11:34 Superbia wrote:
On January 30 2015 11:30 rsoultin wrote:
On January 30 2015 11:26 Superbia wrote:
On January 30 2015 11:24 rsoultin wrote:
yeah...

my biggest challenge was not being town kp night 1 @.@ everyone i'd played with before was all rsoul is scuuuum lol


I had you as scum early on, but then I noticed you were playing another game in which your filter looked similar (but role not revealed). As soon as you flipped town in that game I was pretty set on calling you town. Then you claimed cop with a red, which made it even easier to call you town.


what was it about my posting that read scummy?

the other players I was talking about know i'm pretty active, which I wasn't early this game...I just figured that was the main reason for the reads


I think it was something along the lines of your post not contributing much and I couldn't really find a townie mindset behind it. Felt like you were hiding I guess. Can't really remember specifics, I usually do a lot of gut reads.

Same for mderg, his comment on palmar's plan early on was actually exceptionally scummy, but I was happy letting the day go along and see if he was going to be useful (towns can do scummy things too). He wasn't, so he was probably scum.


Honestly, between trying to figure out a way around scum!DP being townread by geript in MYLO in my other game and the sheer amount of insanity between the roles and picks and plans, I was just lost lol. And started focusing on the basics. Making reads.

Everyone else wanted to talk about roles and mechanics pretty much, though @.@ I've never played one of these before and also have no clue what protoss is. it was a fun challenge? lol


First game as well for PyP, pretty fun imo. Very hard to balance, though. I feel like mafia need a good plan for role picking.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 02:40 GMT
#1334
lol I thought about claiming immortal...actually I think I did then laughed at myself and said no way i'm a night kill in a game with these players xP and changed my pick
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 30 2015 02:44 GMT
#1335
On January 30 2015 11:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
TBH I made up most of the rules on the spot. If you PM'd me about some technicality or other, I'd just pull an answer out of my ass.

No other rigging took place tho. I think LS generated the only one true random shot, and then everything else clocked in at 100%.


Thanks for hosting, Sent! Pretty cool roles & game. Sorry for spamming your inbox with questions. :D
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 30 2015 02:45 GMT
#1336
On January 30 2015 11:39 IAmRobik wrote:
It's very disheartening to enter a scum chat and see marv's name knowing that he just tried his hardest in a scum game and he's never gonna replicate that effort this game


i know thats why your inactivity made you pretty scummy
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 30 2015 02:46 GMT
#1337
On January 30 2015 11:39 IAmRobik wrote:
It's very disheartening to enter a scum chat and see marv's name knowing that he just tried his hardest in a scum game and he's never gonna replicate that effort this game


Yeah I realized it pretty quickly. Being mafia in a long game is fucking exhausting.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 30 2015 02:48 GMT
#1338
On January 30 2015 11:25 Onegu wrote:
@. SL it was a drunk storm. If I could have changed it I would have. I most likely would have either stormed marv as he was afk or into the lurkers which would have been 3-7 spots. Sorry I was drunk didn't mean to be terrible.


I think I would've called for an mderg storm. It would've been awesome. Better luck next time, I guess!

Also, don't play mafia when you're drunk. Unless you're mafia.
Minimal effort.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 30 2015 02:48 GMT
#1339
I'm sorry if I was a bad Cohost it was my first time being a Cohost and it's a little harder than I thought but it was fun!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 30 2015 02:49 GMT
#1340
Not easy (co-)hosting a game like this, I would imagine.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 604
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18530
Calm 3486
Mini 422
Mind 76
910 64
soO 43
Trap 32
Dota 2
Gorgc6061
canceldota57
Counter-Strike
fl0m5317
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3412
Other Games
FrodaN803
Beastyqt537
Liquid`Hasu243
Khaldor237
Livibee192
C9.Mang0160
IndyStarCraft 97
ZombieGrub85
QueenE61
BRAT_OK 13
MindelVK9
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• FirePhoenix12
• blackmanpl 3
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2570
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1733
Other Games
• imaqtpie861
• Shiphtur733
• Scarra306
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.