• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:28
CEST 13:28
KST 20:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8049 users

PYP: Pick Your Protoss Mini Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 69 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 03:09 GMT
#1181
On January 29 2015 12:04 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 12:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
##vote mderg

Not entirely sure why you claimed 'cause the target was scummy enough on his own. Prbs would have pushed for his lynch today, but merh. Besides, it's not like lynching mderg has ever been much of a divisive thing.


I think she outed to try to see if she can catch me in a lie and I passed that test as well.


I absolutely did want to see if you'd fake-claim my role. That would have been a huge windfall lol.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 29 2015 03:10 GMT
#1182
Obi can you start playing the game?
Minimal effort.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 29 2015 03:13 GMT
#1183
I'm playing.

It would have been easier to read me had said red check not claimed but meh. I need find a new lynchee.
Retired.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 29 2015 03:14 GMT
#1184
Do we have town-KP left? I think now would be a decent time to claim.
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 03:15 GMT
#1185
On January 29 2015 12:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 11:59 Superbia wrote:
Actually there's a chance slam is red obs but whatever, I'm town reading him. All protective roles are going to protect rsoultin during the night (if mderg flips scum) because she (?) will be essentially confirmed. So mafia KP will have to be put on slam, myself, or another 'unconfirmed'. Which is all good.


She, yes.

Alaka has been remarkably lucid this game compared to other games I've played with him in. I think I commented earlier that we've been on the same page a lot. I have no clue if that means anything about his alignment, though.

Usually it means I am scum.

I am lucid when I am enjoying mafia for Mafia's sake, which is happening a lot more as town now.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 03:16 GMT
#1186
On January 29 2015 12:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm playing.

It would have been easier to read me had said red check not claimed but meh. I need find a new lynchee.


Saying mderg was your scumread?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 03:18 GMT
#1187
On January 29 2015 12:05 Superbia wrote:
Like it's very simple, if slam is alive in final 3 you lynch him.

and this pisses me off

see the other game for proof, I go nuts to be lynched before final 3 for this very reason
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 03:18 GMT
#1188
On January 29 2015 12:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 12:02 rsoultin wrote:
On January 29 2015 11:59 Superbia wrote:
Actually there's a chance slam is red obs but whatever, I'm town reading him. All protective roles are going to protect rsoultin during the night (if mderg flips scum) because she (?) will be essentially confirmed. So mafia KP will have to be put on slam, myself, or another 'unconfirmed'. Which is all good.


She, yes.

Alaka has been remarkably lucid this game compared to other games I've played with him in. I think I commented earlier that we've been on the same page a lot. I have no clue if that means anything about his alignment, though.

Usually it means I am scum.

I am lucid when I am enjoying mafia for Mafia's sake, which is happening a lot more as town now.


I have to say that I vastly enjoyed your anti-Palmar rant. Even though it was in his filter why he switched over to Warp Prism. It still made me giggle.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 29 2015 03:19 GMT
#1189
On January 29 2015 12:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 12:05 Superbia wrote:
Like it's very simple, if slam is alive in final 3 you lynch him.

and this pisses me off

see the other game for proof, I go nuts to be lynched before final 3 for this very reason


Hmm? To be honest we're going to solve the game before final 3 if you're town and you're going to be left alive by mafia.
Minimal effort.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 29 2015 03:19 GMT
#1190
On January 29 2015 12:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 12:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm playing.

It would have been easier to read me had said red check not claimed but meh. I need find a new lynchee.


Saying mderg was your scumread?


Yeah. His marv vote was pretty blegh. Oh wells.

Btw, we're not lynching Slam just because he's around on lylo.
Retired.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 03:20 GMT
#1191
Hah!
I am the great arbiter/observer.

I can submit .1 KP every night because most things in protoss have at least 100 health
however

probes I can shoot past walls, and I have .25 KP against them because low health
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 03:20 GMT
#1192
On January 29 2015 12:19 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 12:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 29 2015 12:05 Superbia wrote:
Like it's very simple, if slam is alive in final 3 you lynch him.

and this pisses me off

see the other game for proof, I go nuts to be lynched before final 3 for this very reason


Hmm? To be honest we're going to solve the game before final 3 if you're town and you're going to be left alive by mafia.

I am speaking generally there
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 03:20 GMT
#1193
I don't even remember why I wrote "eh" next to his name last night, frankly. I think he was just boring. I'll have to look at his vote.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 03:21 GMT
#1194
On January 29 2015 12:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 12:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 29 2015 12:02 rsoultin wrote:
On January 29 2015 11:59 Superbia wrote:
Actually there's a chance slam is red obs but whatever, I'm town reading him. All protective roles are going to protect rsoultin during the night (if mderg flips scum) because she (?) will be essentially confirmed. So mafia KP will have to be put on slam, myself, or another 'unconfirmed'. Which is all good.


She, yes.

Alaka has been remarkably lucid this game compared to other games I've played with him in. I think I commented earlier that we've been on the same page a lot. I have no clue if that means anything about his alignment, though.

Usually it means I am scum.

I am lucid when I am enjoying mafia for Mafia's sake, which is happening a lot more as town now.


I have to say that I vastly enjoyed your anti-Palmar rant. Even though it was in his filter why he switched over to Warp Prism. It still made me giggle.

well that is why I was lost
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 29 2015 03:21 GMT
#1195
Fuck it. This is how we auto the game:
Check Robik tonight (Obi has cliffwalk). If green, lynch Obi. If red, lynch Robik (duh). Rest is town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 29 2015 03:22 GMT
#1196
Actually doesn't even matter. You can check Obi as well. If the check failed Obi is confirmed scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 29 2015 03:23 GMT
#1197
Slam on Obi, rsoultin on Robik.
Minimal effort.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 29 2015 03:24 GMT
#1198
On January 29 2015 12:22 Superbia wrote:
Actually doesn't even matter. You can check Obi as well. If the check failed Obi is confirmed scum.


How does this work, exactly?
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 03:25 GMT
#1199
mmm...how likely do you think it is that mderg was bussing both mafia partners Day 1?

he went pretty hard at robik
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 29 2015 03:25 GMT
#1200
On January 29 2015 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 12:22 Superbia wrote:
Actually doesn't even matter. You can check Obi as well. If the check failed Obi is confirmed scum.


How does this work, exactly?


No fucking idea. It says any action meant for you fails. I would assume the check fails and the cop gets notified of said fail.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings153
SHIN 73
CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 290
ByuN 279
OGKoka 253
SHIN 73
MindelVK 22
Railgan 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68248
Calm 10798
Rain 2666
soO 981
Bisu 837
FanTaSy 788
BeSt 621
Stork 401
Soulkey 295
Rush 291
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
firebathero 203
Last 140
Snow 134
Mind 100
Light 80
Pusan 77
ToSsGirL 65
Shinee 47
hero 45
Trap 38
Free 37
Killer 31
Mong 29
Bale 29
Sexy 29
Sea.KH 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Sharp 24
zelot 22
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
sorry 15
Shine 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shuttle 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6784
League of Legends
Reynor100
Counter-Strike
x6flipin709
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
gofns37074
singsing2218
byalli655
Pyrionflax237
B2W.Neo117
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 8
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Jankos3089
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 32m
OSC
11h 32m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.