• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:38
CEST 20:38
KST 03:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7812 users

PYP: Pick Your Protoss Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 28 2015 15:52 GMT
#986
On January 28 2015 20:44 sicklucker wrote:
Im pretty sure im the first person to suggest killing robik. And I was one of the first people to push marv not that I wouldn't bus him. But I admit I would unlike robik.

I don't know why you're bragging about pushing a town lynch. That's a pretty stupid thing to brag about. Also, I didn't say I wouldn't bus marv here. I said that I didn't bus marv because I'm not mafia, and the way I went about it wasn't maf/maf. You should try to learn the difference before signing up for another game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 28 2015 15:54 GMT
#987
On January 29 2015 00:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 00:50 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 28 2015 16:47 sicklucker wrote:
On January 28 2015 16:23 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, I like SL this game. If he got one of the roles he claims to have gotten it actually makes perfect sense for him to suggest storming me. (But stop that -_- SL. There are seven ahead of you lol, and at best only two can be scum.)

Gonna put you in my town pool despite the screaming of kill kill xP


KILL KILL




KILL ROBOK

What's your obsession with killing town!robik?

did he say he wanted to do that? I can't find townrobik.

It's very difficult to explain where he's hiding. But he's here.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 28 2015 16:07 GMT
#989
On January 29 2015 01:02 Palmar wrote:
I kinda wanna lynch you robik for trying to claim to be the first one to call out marv in what was clearly my lynch.

read my posts. My filter is pretty small. Read what I wrote about marv. You think we're maf/maf?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 28 2015 16:39 GMT
#992
On January 29 2015 01:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 01:07 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 29 2015 01:02 Palmar wrote:
I kinda wanna lynch you robik for trying to claim to be the first one to call out marv in what was clearly my lynch.

read my posts. My filter is pretty small. Read what I wrote about marv. You think we're maf/maf?

Don't care

Well it's comforting to know that you don't think I'm mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 28 2015 16:54 GMT
#996
On January 29 2015 01:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 01:39 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 29 2015 01:36 Palmar wrote:
On January 29 2015 01:07 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 29 2015 01:02 Palmar wrote:
I kinda wanna lynch you robik for trying to claim to be the first one to call out marv in what was clearly my lynch.

read my posts. My filter is pretty small. Read what I wrote about marv. You think we're maf/maf?

Don't care

Well it's comforting to know that you don't think I'm mafia

I know you're not mafia because else you'd be in my QT

just mason/recruit me.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 04:49 GMT
#1237
On January 29 2015 10:11 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Doesn't help that every other role is a KP role:

Palmar the Town Warp Prism is dead!
Oatsmaster the Town Probe is dead!
Onegu the Town High Templar is dead!

It is now Day 2. There are eight of you remaining with 2 scum players left. You have 48 hours to vote.

WTF HAPPENED HOLY SHIT.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 04:54 GMT
#1238
On January 29 2015 10:55 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 10:53 rsoultin wrote:
FF said someone else picked his role, SL.

Hi Slam the Man. Why did you check Onegu?


Really? Then I sapose robiks immortal and we might have to lynch ff. Robik why you so bad immortal play?

I'm a probe. I asked for vanilla townie pre game and that's what i got. I didn't even submit anything for role afterwards.[redacted conversation that I may or may not have had with the mod]. Ended up not submitting anything and got probe, which is what I wanted anyway. So like, you can think what you want, but I'm just a plain ole' probe
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 05:04 GMT
#1241
I literally enjoy no role more than VT, so I don't know why you would expect me to pick anything other than that.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 05:05 GMT
#1243
Cause I didn't awnt to be anything other that VT. That's my favorite role by far. I told you I got what I wanted in my first post. If you think that I requested anything other than VT, then you're wrong
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 05:07 GMT
#1246
On January 29 2015 14:05 sicklucker wrote:
Robik picked 4th or 5th. Palmer,super,obi all said what role they were taking? I think he just claimed scum

Look back at multiple games of mine or ask anyone that knows me. I love being VT. I don't know why you would expect me to choose anyhting other than VT. Like you guys all like having these fancy roles and shit. I don't. I just wanted to be a plain ole' townie. I don't even know what types of roles are in the game. All I know is that I'm a probe
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 05:10 GMT
#1248
On January 29 2015 14:06 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, so who is scum, robik?

No idea. I'll try to catch up at least a little bit and post my thoughts, at least I"ll keep up with the game today, but as of now I have no idea. The only thing I did all game was call out marv at like pg 20 or something when I looked at his filter and saw he had no posts and wasn't even trying to play the game. And then when someone tried to take the attention off of him, I made sure to bring it back to him by saying "let him die and go back to whatever the fuck he's doing other than playing the game." If you think that he's mafia, then you should think I'm town.

Also, I'm not sure why people are voting mderg, but if mderg is mafia, then that should ingrain me even more into town because he wanted to lynch me before anyone else and tried to bury me the hardest (besides maybe SL).
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 05:10 GMT
#1249
On January 29 2015 14:06 sicklucker wrote:
Robik are you just salty you lost and trying to get me lynched before yourself?

I have nothing to be salty about, but if there's enough pressure on me, I'm going to go fucking ham, because I'm not gonna mess up my perfect stats.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 05:12 GMT
#1251
If I come back anything other than town-probe, that person is lying
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 05:16 GMT
#1254
On January 29 2015 14:13 sicklucker wrote:
If rast dies tonight the last mafia is 100% between robik/ff. If the immortal is town they will ave her tonight. And if they dont we know the immortal is mafia. FF or robik picked immortal 100% because I tried to pick it

Hi. Let me reiterate because apparently you're fucking blind or dumb...


I. PICKED. VANILLA. TOWN. I. WAS. TOLD. THAT. I. AM. A. PROBE.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 05:18 GMT
#1258
On January 29 2015 14:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 14:16 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 29 2015 14:13 sicklucker wrote:
If rast dies tonight the last mafia is 100% between robik/ff. If the immortal is town they will ave her tonight. And if they dont we know the immortal is mafia. FF or robik picked immortal 100% because I tried to pick it

Hi. Let me reiterate because apparently you're fucking blind or dumb...


I. PICKED. VANILLA. TOWN. I. WAS. TOLD. THAT. I. AM. A. PROBE.


Im following its just anti town is all.

some other fucking nerd ass loser can get whatever pr role that they want, town or mafia. idgaf. I wanted to be VT. I got caught up with other shit that made it difficult to play the beginning of this game. It'll be a fucking joke if I get lynched because of that given the fact that marv is CONFIRMED MAFIA
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 05:23 GMT
#1260
On January 29 2015 14:18 rsoultin wrote:
Robik

the down and dirty is mderg is scum

and sl claims he tried to pick immortal

that's what his obsession with it is

I don't really care what he is claiming. I am a probe. Whatever he claims he tried to get, I don't have it...in fact, I didn't even really pick a role per say, but I don't want to get too OGI about things, so I'll leave it at that.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 05:25 GMT
#1262
On January 29 2015 14:18 rsoultin wrote:
Robik

the down and dirty is mderg is scum

and sl claims he tried to pick immortal

that's what his obsession with it is

Also, why is mderg scum?
...And follow-up: if he's scum, how the fuck can anyone in this game read me as scum? Just filter mderg and ctrl-f Robik and see what shows up.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 29 2015 05:46 GMT
#1268
On January 29 2015 14:27 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 14:25 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 29 2015 14:18 rsoultin wrote:
Robik

the down and dirty is mderg is scum

and sl claims he tried to pick immortal

that's what his obsession with it is

Also, why is mderg scum?
...And follow-up: if he's scum, how the fuck can anyone in this game read me as scum? Just filter mderg and ctrl-f Robik and see what shows up.


I've already brought up that point. If you're scum with him he was bussing you...pushing you...whatever the word for it is when it doesn't include a vote. Distancing?

How many mafia are in this game? Like, if it's 3-4 it makes no sense for him to try to kill me after marv dies d1.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 30 2015 00:58 GMT
#1288
SL is mafia with rsoultin
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 30 2015 01:02 GMT
#1290
On January 30 2015 10:00 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 09:58 IAmRobik wrote:
SL is mafia with rsoultin


You amuse xP

Based on what reasoning?

Perfect information
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20961
Calm 3668
Mini 367
Mind 80
910 75
Free 68
Trap 35
soO 26
Aegong 21
Dota 2
Gorgc7084
XaKoH 369
canceldota65
Counter-Strike
fl0m6103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3320
Other Games
FrodaN736
Beastyqt609
Liquid`Hasu234
Livibee191
Khaldor176
C9.Mang0148
Trikslyr122
RotterdaM111
KnowMe93
QueenE74
BRAT_OK 31
ZombieGrub29
MindelVK8
IndyStarCraft 1
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV274
League of Legends
• Nemesis2111
Other Games
• Shiphtur761
• imaqtpie699
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.