• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:38
CEST 20:38
KST 03:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7812 users

PYP: Pick Your Protoss Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 15:05 GMT
#725
On January 28 2015 00:03 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 00:00 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 27 2015 21:13 mderg wrote:
On January 27 2015 21:11 Superbia wrote:
On January 27 2015 21:10 mderg wrote:
On January 27 2015 21:06 Superbia wrote:
Answered on Robik.

So your view on Oats is null atm, correct?

yeah


So marv/robik/+1?

You think mafia are all lurking, or is the 3rd person someone who is active?

yes, marv/robik/+1

I don't really think that every mafia would lurk but the active guys are looking pretty good so far.

Did you even read the thread? Like, are you paying attention? If marv flips scum, I'm never getting touched this game. Also, I already claimed my role.


You are an inno child? You sure about that?

No. I claimed my actual role earlier.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 15:06 GMT
#726
On January 26 2015 10:22 IAmRobik wrote:
I got the role I wanted

.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 15:49 GMT
#746
On January 28 2015 00:08 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 00:06 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:22 IAmRobik wrote:
I got the role I wanted

.

I don't know what role you wanted, though.

My favorite role. People in this game should know what that is. I talk about it quite often
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 15:50 GMT
#747
Are we just waiting to see if people die?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 16:13 GMT
#759
On January 28 2015 01:09 mderg wrote:
Can somebody enlighten me on what just happened? I'm a bit lost.

someone died
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 16:13 GMT
#760
i would have been upset if oats died
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 17:02 GMT
#776
On January 28 2015 01:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Dont fucking do that shit next time milk.

##vote super

Hey robik, why would you be unhappy if i died?


Cause I was gonna sheep you for the first day or two. I don't think you ever told me who we were lynching like 20 pages back when you asked if I'll follow you and lynch the liar
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 17:07 GMT
#782
##vote: marv
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 17:34 GMT
#808
On January 28 2015 02:09 Superbia wrote:
Yo that vote count should reflect that I was the first vote on Marv.

I was the first to call out marv, and i thought i voted him like 20 pages ago
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 17:35 GMT
#809
On January 28 2015 02:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 02:02 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 28 2015 01:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Dont fucking do that shit next time milk.

##vote super

Hey robik, why would you be unhappy if i died?


Cause I was gonna sheep you for the first day or two. I don't think you ever told me who we were lynching like 20 pages back when you asked if I'll follow you and lynch the liar

well i thought you actually read the thread.

Ok then, whos scum?

marv and some others
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 22:35 GMT
#839
Who wants to play a game?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 22:37 GMT
#842
On January 28 2015 07:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 07:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Who wants to play a game?

CHUPAZI

Give me a number, a color and an exact time on a 24h clock
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 22:40 GMT
#844
On January 28 2015 07:39 sicklucker wrote:
Im alive?

unfortunately
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 27 2015 22:51 GMT
#853
On January 28 2015 07:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Robik what next

now we wait
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 28 2015 01:37 GMT
#915
I'm clear. suck it bitches
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 28 2015 01:38 GMT
#918
On January 28 2015 10:37 sicklucker wrote:
oh hes scum no surprise there. robik no your not

First one to call out marv and made comments that I wouldn't make as maf/maf with him
it's really cute that you claim i'm not -- it's really cute
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 28 2015 02:24 GMT
#936
On January 28 2015 10:42 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 10:38 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 28 2015 10:37 sicklucker wrote:
oh hes scum no surprise there. robik no your not

First one to call out marv and made comments that I wouldn't make as maf/maf with him
it's really cute that you claim i'm not -- it's really cute



Iirc there was a game where marv rolled scum and his first post in scum qt was bus me.

That's cute, but I'm not in a scum QT, so that wouldn't apply to me
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 28 2015 02:25 GMT
#937
On January 28 2015 10:56 Superbia wrote:
Robik your contribution to the marv lynch is highly exaggerated.

I don't give a fuck that I didn't push it. I stated my thoughts on marv and explain why he's scum and why we should lynch him and even made some post when people started questioning if we should lynch marv or not about how we should lynch him and let him do whatever the fuck it is that he's doing instead of playing the game
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 28 2015 02:46 GMT
#939
On January 28 2015 11:42 rsoultin wrote:
:/

Unless we're under the assumption that remaining scum were not on the marv lynch, I don't understand why people are arguing about whether or not it makes them townie, or who it makes the towniest.

Because I'm not trying hard enough yet this game to be cleared for anything, so I need to make sure everyone understands that I'm actually town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 28 2015 15:50 GMT
#984
On January 28 2015 16:47 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 16:23 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, I like SL this game. If he got one of the roles he claims to have gotten it actually makes perfect sense for him to suggest storming me. (But stop that -_- SL. There are seven ahead of you lol, and at best only two can be scum.)

Gonna put you in my town pool despite the screaming of kill kill xP


KILL KILL




KILL ROBOK

What's your obsession with killing town!robik?
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20961
Calm 3668
Mini 367
Mind 80
910 75
Free 68
Trap 35
soO 26
Aegong 21
Dota 2
Gorgc7084
XaKoH 369
canceldota65
Counter-Strike
fl0m6103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3320
Other Games
FrodaN736
Beastyqt609
Liquid`Hasu234
Livibee191
Khaldor176
C9.Mang0148
Trikslyr122
RotterdaM111
KnowMe93
QueenE74
BRAT_OK 31
ZombieGrub29
MindelVK8
IndyStarCraft 1
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV274
League of Legends
• Nemesis2111
Other Games
• Shiphtur761
• imaqtpie699
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.