• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:38
CEST 04:38
KST 11:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8742 users

Student Mafia V - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 00:22 GMT
#1308
Like I really just want to lynch JJB so bad, but literally no one's CC'd him so I can't.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 00:26 GMT
#1312
"if geript turns mafia, PLEASE don't let me be mafia with Trfel"

Roles are already out. Him randomly pushing me for shitty reasons doesn't mean anything. Literally nothing.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 00:30 GMT
#1315
Yes, and I'm telling you it's a bad reason to think I'm more town. Like you could just read my filter and figure out how extra more town I am.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 00:34 GMT
#1317
Shining has posted less than I remember from the Newbie game. ~1.5 pages when she had about 2-3 I think at this point in the newbie. That's interesting.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 00:55 GMT
#1321
Nothing in particular sprung out at me right now after reading his filter twice. Maybe GB's point about Shining having all the reasons to townread Trfel is echoing again. I can kinda see that point right now if you look at only specific points in the read. Defenitely feels like he's posting differently, but still early in his mafia career afaik so meta really isn't a applicable.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 01:29 GMT
#1325
I'll need to double check a few things but I don't hate those points on Shining.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 03:26 GMT
#1327
If what you said checks out 100%
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 05:06 GMT
#1330
Not really no, Still think DP is town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 06:10 GMT
#1336
On January 23 2015 14:17 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 14:06 geript wrote:
Not really no, Still think DP is town.


I miss your analysis posts xP

Sheeping bresh on LM almost seemed defeatist of you. Penny for your thoughts?

It takes idk 2-3 hours to make those posts. I don't feel like putting 2-3 hours into each specific post like that especially when people seem to not actually read them. If there are good points that are worth sheeping, then you sheep unless you find something better. It's just good play.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 06:35 GMT
#1347
TBH, I kinda don't know where I am on Damdred. That has me questionable a bunch of things. Like I think you and Breshke are town. JJB is town unless there's a retard blue out there. Essentially we have 3 lynches to kill 4 people. So it's just kinda a matter of figuring out which person is most likely to be town of DP, Damdred, Shining, LM. DP's the most likely town imo, next I would guess is Shining. Between LM and Damdred it's a pretty simple lynch. We have to kill LM at some point. I like Breshke's points on him although Damdred was apparently pissed that they were your/damdred's points on N1 and I missed it but eh.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 06:36 GMT
#1348
IDK DP, I think Shining's town. I'm not really seeing what you're seeing.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 06:37 GMT
#1349
Other than posting less which I brought up. But idk if that makes any difference.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 07:27 GMT
#1364
I've said that I could be wrong about DP before. I still don't really see that world existing.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 07:29 GMT
#1365
Hey DP, let's play a pretend world. Let's say LM is mafia, who's his most likely partner? Let's say Damdred is mafia, who's his most likely partner?

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 14:16 GMT
#1376
On January 23 2015 20:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I also am paranoid that everyone in the game seems to be on the LM wagon aside from me which means scum has to be on his wagon, and I have no idea why scum would bus straight after losing trifel.

Lol. When shining made that post I was like.... "Hmmm me, Damdred, Breshke, Shining, rsoultin... Who doesn't want to lynch LM?"
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 15:22 GMT
#1379
Fuck that. We're lynching Damdred today. Like the dude literally can't make his mind up on anyone. If I had a nickle for every time he's waffled his read on me then I'm pretty sure I'd have $2.

Seriously Damdred which reads haven't you gone all squiggle legs on? And every time you change your reason for changing views on someone. I don't think I've ever seen someone who's town change their opinions so much in a game. Damdred has literally not read a single filter since his "let's lynch LM" post at the beginning of the day. It's not like he read a filter on D2 either. D1, idk. But with as much flipping his views on everyone he does, I don't think so.

The main reason Damdred should've been lynched in Imperial was lack of doing shit he usually does as town. Usually he's pretty active as town, which he's not really been since D2. Usually he has some goddamn shitty opinion that he pushes, here he's not really pushing anything, his goddamn shitty opinion is extra shitty AND he can't even make up his fucking mind on his goddamn shitty opinion. Damdred has played long enough and has been in this game long enough to have a read to hang his hat on. That's not really there. On top of that this fucking sleezeball was willing to die for his townread that claimed VT. Like townies don't ever EVER do that. They know their reads can be wrong. Plus, he wasn't really doing any sort of anything to convince anyone else to vote for anyone on D1. Like the only redeeming point that Damdred has is that he seemingly wants to kill LM.

#stopthebullshit
#lynchtheperpetuallyundecided
#hisbloodforthebloodgod
##unvote
##vote Damdred
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 18:32 GMT
#1384
LM, Breshke's posted a decent amount since your last post. Any further reasons you think he's scum?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 20:11 GMT
#1387
Honestly, it's a bit of both. Like his opinion on things keep on changing. He had that really odd townread on Trfel early in the game. There are a bunch of things that make no sense from his play. Like I get why people would want to lynch LM; I don't even disagree with them. But Damdred is literally doing nothing but skating by. He's had like a page and a half in ~96 hours when he's usually 3-5 pages per cycle. I really need to just write a case, but I don't feel like documenting each and every point where his opinion changes. Like DP used to be his "likely mafia" read or in the least in the to lynch group. Now he's firmly in the town group. Like there's nothing that I can even find that he's using to read the game. Considering how often he's bullshitted about his reads I wouldn't be surprised if DP's call out on Damdred in the early game wasn't correct.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 20:50 GMT
#1389
On January 24 2015 05:18 Damdred wrote:
Geripts response is interesting. If I'm lynched take note that he never refuted anything I said about his lack of connectivity with the game. Nor does he specifically draw instances of unbellievale read changes.

my read on RS has been static, dp has been mainly unchanged besides thinking maybe he could be on a scum team but ita doubtful. Breshke has put in effort I townread shining before I misread a post then put him back as town. The main one I think would be GB who I've played with 20 times probably.

Overall this is a classic over reaction to try to get people on me.

I bring you to geripts weird read on trfel, him trying to get claims discredited during d3 and his total disconnect from the game and lack of follow up unless provoked.

while I'm playing a bad game I know scum and he is the last after lm

I don't draw specific instances of unbelievable read changes because they're literally so prolific. Anybody who's read your filter can literally see X town, X null, X mafia, X town, X mafia. As far as my "lack of connectivity to the game" yes please mention more complete bullshit terms that sound good. Just saying, the last time you were mafia you mentioned how in my town games I don't always go super tryhard and kinda say "fuck it, I'll do what I want." Funny how this game you're trying to say that you've never seen anything like this before AND that you've never seen it before when I'm town. Please make more shit up.

Your read on DP. You mean the retconned obv town who in your own words you don't know how to read specifically and never read his filter but saw that he was obviously town.
You mean your read on GB who you go back and forth on.
You mean your read on me who you seem to change opinions on each and every time you come back to the thread for some new terrible reason.
So your only read that's actually stayed teh same has supposedly been Rsoultin, and I'm pretty sure you at least are considering her as mafia at a few different points.

My weird Trfel read? You mean the one where I said, I think he's scummy for X and Y and I think he's towny for Z. So because of Z I'm not interested in lynching him on D1. That's weird?

Let's talk about your Trfel read:
On January 18 2015 02:33 Damdred wrote:
Town:
Trfel: Slightly different from what I am used to in other games, the pressure vote is not alignment indicative as Geript is a good enough player to do this with post restrictions as scum or as town. However the followup to people commenting on his stance is really good, he calls to attention the problems in LS stance at the time which is a good observation and shows that someone is really reading the game. Hes inquisitive about why people are doing things and he seems to be in the thick of all talks when hes in the thread. For now hes in the town pile and i'm pretty sold that he shouldn't be the lynch today at all.

Inquisitive? Doing things? Ya, not so much. The LS stance could've been caught by a 2-year old.

Or how about this:
On January 18 2015 03:11 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 03:07 geript wrote:
Initial thought: I like Damdred's read on cool. Need to double check but it feels right. Damdred do you really disagree with my Trfel read that much?
Last and most important point: you can call me Geript, getmoript, gayripped, supercoolasdudewiththebigdick. Under no circumstances am I to be called gereipt.


I disagree for now, I need to see his posting a bit more. His postings are vastly different from the previous games. I'll have to relook at your read to see where I am on it.

Geript why you trying to pocket me

In my first post I made some quite good points against Trfel. Your response, "oh sure they're vastly different, but why are you trying to pocket me." Not only were you interested in analyzing my post (something which never fucking happened), you were interested is others analyzing my post (which is something you never really pushed). Next, you disagreed with my read without any sort of worthwhile response ie I think this is why I think you're wrong. The main thing you focus on, "Oh his posts are definitely different." But remember, he totally shouldn't be lynched D1.

Good job! You have officially poked the tiger. Now you get eaten.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 20:53 GMT
#1390
On January 24 2015 05:18 Damdred wrote:
Geripts response is interesting. If I'm lynched take note that he never refuted anything I said about his lack of connectivity with the game. Nor does he specifically draw instances of unbellievale read changes.

my read on RS has been static, dp has been mainly unchanged besides thinking maybe he could be on a scum team but ita doubtful. Breshke has put in effort I townread shining before I misread a post then put him back as town. The main one I think would be GB who I've played with 20 times probably.

Overall this is a classic over reaction to try to get people on me.

I bring you to geripts weird read on trfel, him trying to get claims discredited during d3 and his total disconnect from the game and lack of follow up unless provoked.

while I'm playing a bad game I know scum and he is the last after lm

Really you're playing a bad game? Playing a bad game? By the end of N1 you're sold that both Trfel and LM are mafia; Trfel flips mafia and you know you're playing a bad game. Lol. Like how much BS can you put into a post.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
RuFF_SC2 130
FoxeR 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1609
Shuttle 1409
Artosis 597
Dewaltoss 45
NaDa 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3751
Counter-Strike
taco 537
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft338
C9.Mang0288
ViBE98
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.