• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9498 users

Student Mafia V - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 22:13 GMT
#1223
Good job ls I'll look through tr filter soon
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 02:15 GMT
#1256
In day one I really didn't care if I got lynched or not, at that point I thought GB was town. And at that point it was either gb or me and GB had been playing better due to putting in work than me obviously.

I thought JJB had been playing scummy so tried to get a wagon moved there instead of on gb which happened and he turned out to be blue and we moved the wagon onto your lynch.

Afterwards I just went to work to try to figure the game out.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 02:39 GMT
#1258
On January 22 2015 11:23 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 11:15 Damdred wrote:
In day one I really didn't care if I got lynched or not, at that point I thought GB was town. And at that point it was either gb or me and GB had been playing better due to putting in work than me obviously.

I thought JJB had been playing scummy so tried to get a wagon moved there instead of on gb which happened and he turned out to be blue and we moved the wagon onto your lynch.

Afterwards I just went to work to try to figure the game out.


Lol, Damdy, you were a bit quick on that one, weren'tcha? I wasn't asking you why geript didn't like you...or what you had to say for yourself xP

And...what did you figure out? No offense, but I don't think an LM read is particularly earth-shattering then or now.


Geript asked me a page ago what I was doing in day one.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 03:10 GMT
#1260
Just how GB pushed and formatted his case made him town
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 22:12 GMT
#1276
Goof Job LS played decently this game bud.

Today we lynch lm.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 22:28 GMT
#1278
I answered that lol.

GB was acting super towny and would rather GB live since he was doing some work then me who was playing horribly.

I was getting final reads ready for death meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 22:33 GMT
#1280
Can you tell me what said point was real fast, I can't remember it and I'm on phone
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 23:31 GMT
#1288
I think I was in real danger of getting lynched, before GB went towards the don't kill damdred zone, jarjar was going to vote me I believe and rs was thinking about it. Sojust because votes end one way doesn't make it so.

I gotta think But lm should be lynched then IDK gotta decide
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 23:39 GMT
#1292
On January 23 2015 08:32 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 08:14 geript wrote:
Actually, I'm just going to sheep Breshke. He's obviously reading far more carefully than I am right now.

##vote Lonemeow


I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not but in any case it is a bad idea.


Why?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 23:43 GMT
#1293
Geript why is what beshke saying so good when it's almost the exact thing that me and rsoultin were saying night 1? Besides the New info
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 23 2015 14:22 GMT
#1377
DP seems to be involved and connected to the game and giving thoughts, I think even though I have some doubts about him I don't think he would connect himself with the scum team like this if LM is scum which is a real possibility.

Breshke looks the best coming into today really putting in the effort to try to solve the game and answer questions about him

Rsoultin looks great as well, questioning everything and seems paranoid enough to be towny plus actions before.

Jarjar: Un cc'd blue

Town:
Breshke
Rsoultin
DP
JarJar

I think, that Geript feels really disconnected from the game and he sometimes really lacks followup and can't really tell what hes doing anymore. Really seems like yesterday he was disparaging the claim of LS and JarJar trying to put doubts setting up trfels counter claim which trfel totally fell through with. But that's wifom, besides that. The question about the day 1 lynch will bother people because why would mafia want to pull off a town? Perhaps to stop town from lynching LM as a last second lynch, as GB myself both lost ton of traction and GB my main pusher stopped and jarjar was claiming blue so getting people from looking at LM would be good.

LM is the other mafia I think, not trying to solve the game.

I think tis geript and LM at this point. But we will see and geript will give me tons of flack for this post I know hehe

##Vote LM
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 23 2015 20:18 GMT
#1388
Geripts response is interesting. If I'm lynched take note that he never refuted anything I said about his lack of connectivity with the game. Nor does he specifically draw instances of unbellievale read changes.

my read on RS has been static, dp has been mainly unchanged besides thinking maybe he could be on a scum team but ita doubtful. Breshke has put in effort I townread shining before I misread a post then put him back as town. The main one I think would be GB who I've played with 20 times probably.

Overall this is a classic over reaction to try to get people on me.

I bring you to geripts weird read on trfel, him trying to get claims discredited during d3 and his total disconnect from the game and lack of follow up unless provoked.

while I'm playing a bad game I know scum and he is the last after lm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 23 2015 20:58 GMT
#1391
I am playing badly and that's ok, gl
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 23 2015 21:08 GMT
#1392
Honestly the reason I never analyzed your post was because you called dp scum on it then buddies him later so I never bothered to read it. By pie you are scum. I'll answer the rest later, but still scum reading someone for changing stances is bs and you know it.

Look how you react you are disconnected at points not even knowing that most of the reasons breshke brings up for lm that you call good have already been stated in thread? That's total lack of reading right there, yet its good then but bad ealier.

and no this is different at times you make this huge effort to look towny when you need to be and then you go back into this idgaf mood where you do jack shit. Its more like Russian mafia than any of your town games shrug
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 23 2015 21:15 GMT
#1393
And also to elaborate on how I've played badly.

Job one of every town is to make it known that you are town and people know this job two is find mafia. Job two is over job one was horrid.

Anyway yea off to work
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 23 2015 22:12 GMT
#1395
Can't wait to flip town and I hope the town lynched Geript as my last wish
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 23 2015 22:36 GMT
#1397
Since I'm town that doesn't matter
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 23 2015 22:50 GMT
#1402
Jarjar was lynch bait day 2 probably had someone ready to fake claim to get a mismatch. Nobody has ccd, and LS took kp last night.

This is a horrible thought,
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 23 2015 22:58 GMT
#1405
There cc failed in tr it looks like and everyone else besides you Geript has shown 100% believed the claim so everyone else is basically claiming mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 23 2015 23:33 GMT
#1420
I'll have to filter dive later at work atm to show Geript being weird about claims d2 onward.

I think rs and Breske have the right of it
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1485
BeSt 289
Soma 156
Soulkey 141
sorry 120
Mind 66
Bale 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
ZergMaN 11
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
League of Legends
JimRising 708
Counter-Strike
edward67
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft698
C9.Mang0306
Sick174
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2241
Other Games
• Shiphtur656
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.