• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8587 users

Student Mafia V - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 21 2015 01:12 GMT
#1168
It is kinda odd that he doesn't flat out call alas mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 21 2015 01:14 GMT
#1169
On January 21 2015 10:11 rsoultin wrote:
You really think that's likely on Day 2, geript? I'd think it would be more likely in lylo.

No. Not really. But it's not bad play. Like if you can get town to waste two days discussion it's quite good play in fact. Doesn't really make sense from LS point in the game but not unreasonable.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 21 2015 05:28 GMT
#1203
No way Trfel is blue here ezpz
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 21 2015 05:29 GMT
#1205
Like if LS is lying about the check and is town. I wouldn't even care at this point. The amount of stupid he'd have to be to keep this up is ridiculous.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 21 2015 05:31 GMT
#1206
He's 100% dead. If he's town, leave a legacy. If he's mafia we ignore everything he's said today.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 21 2015 21:26 GMT
#1215
On January 22 2015 06:21 Trfel wrote:
No one has any last words for me before I die?

Well you don't have any last words for us. Seems only fair. You always can have fun with it and post baby seals.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 21 2015 23:03 GMT
#1232
@Damdred. Could you explain what you were feeling in the last 6 or so hours of D1.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 21 2015 23:04 GMT
#1234
On January 22 2015 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 07:39 Breshke wrote:
Already am LS!

Hahaha true, still that wasnt entirely your fault we shouldn't have lynched you.

LS have you looked much at trfels filter our insight would be fairly useful as you are basically confirmed.

He "Scumread" LoneMeow and GlowingBear had his vote on them until the WarWaffle wagon happened at Day 1. I think it could of been a potential bus on to LoneMeow by him to get some town cred and tried to bus him at today before we lynched him. We know that GlowingBear was Town by his flip so he wasn't busing a scum there but ironically GlowingBear called him out at Day 1 after he had reread Tfrel's filter. He said to lynch LoneMEow after lynching me which could be him trying to bus LoneMeow again. I think we should look into LoneMeow being our best suspect for our Day 3 lynch of scum.

If you like this line of thinking then go find reasons for Alan being mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 00:52 GMT
#1243
Alan = LM = autocorrect
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 01:05 GMT
#1245
Yah, they're pretty awful all around.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 01:35 GMT
#1249
I've literally covered that. I started not liking a GB lynch so I was looking for who the prefered lynch was. So I read a bunch of filters to see who I thought could be town or not. WW stuck out to me as odd and likely mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 02:03 GMT
#1253
Like my bottom 5 or so, reread GB to be sure, skimmed LM, Shining thought he was kinda town, Breshke to be sure, WW. Maybe 1-2 more. I forget. Felt like I read 6 filters I think.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 22:15 GMT
#1277
Damdred finally posting. So yo. Damdy what were you thinking and feeling towards the end of D1
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 22:30 GMT
#1279
Didn't realize that was specifically in response to me. I actually agree with LM's point against you there.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 23:03 GMT
#1283
Because as town it never makes sense to allow yourself to be lynched over someone who you read as town. Especially when, as I recall, you were reasonably blase about finding a better alternate lynch.

I remember rereading GB yesterday and him having a good point. I don't remember who it was against though.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 23:07 GMT
#1284
Nope nevermind, I remember why I didn't post about it. GB was just not reading/thinking as usual.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 23:14 GMT
#1285
Actually, I'm just going to sheep Breshke. He's obviously reading far more carefully than I am right now.

##vote Lonemeow
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 23:37 GMT
#1291
On January 23 2015 08:32 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 08:14 geript wrote:
Actually, I'm just going to sheep Breshke. He's obviously reading far more carefully than I am right now.

##vote Lonemeow


I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not but in any case it is a bad idea.

Not really. It's a really good point against LM. It's actually the first point that anyone else has made that I actually like. The real irony of course would be that there were a bunch of terrible reasons that people were suspecting Trfel for and he flipped scum and there's good reasons for lynching LM and he'll of course flip town. It really would be the final "fuck you" playing this game has been so far.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 00:18 GMT
#1306
On January 23 2015 08:43 Damdred wrote:
Geript why is what beshke saying so good when it's almost the exact thing that me and rsoultin were saying night 1? Besides the New info

If you said it I didn't really notice. TBH, I've been trying to ignore rsoultin, she's been pissing me off and every time I think she could be mafia I go reread her and don't think that anymore. I just think she's newbie town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 00:21 GMT
#1307
On January 23 2015 08:54 jarjarbinks wrote:
This is about Trfel voting Geript at the beginning.

Do you guys think that Trfel would try to bus BOTH of his mafia bro's? I would definitely hope not. Especially right out of the gate. I could see him bussing one and maybe joining a lynchtrain on the other, but trying to kill off both your buddies seems messed up to me.

If geript turns mafia, PLEASE don't let me be mafia with Trfel lol

But anyways, what are your thoughts on this rsoultin? Think that possibly gives any towncred to geript if LM does turn scum? Definitely an if statement lol

You have all my wat.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 156
Nina 152
ProTech143
RuFF_SC2 109
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16437
firebathero 85
PianO 20
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever344
canceldota73
League of Legends
Doublelift3673
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD43
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g6043
FrodaN1220
shahzam538
B2W.Neo391
C9.Mang0317
RotterdaM103
Mew2King28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile139
• StrangeGG 28
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Replay Cast
1h 3m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.