• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:29
CEST 04:29
KST 11:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9555 users

Student Mafia V - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 15:42 GMT
#1117
Heres the thing, I was in a very real position to get lynched. If GB hadn't of moved jarjar I believe had said he was going to vote me and thread sentiment was, I looked really bad look at the vote In context. IF gb hadn't of said holy shit damdred is town hes not trying to save himself I would of been lynched pretty handily probably.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 18:01 GMT
#1119
I'm here now LS. What you need
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 18:11 GMT
#1121
Trfel (red check previous stated reasons), LM (its in my filter but disconnected from the game, doesn't really have reads the eod stuff was just trying to find a spot to seat a vote)

And the third i'm not really sure, my hope is that tr is the roleblocker and they have to pick between shooting one of you and they can check one of the last unconfirmed to me. Right now I have it at

Dp/Breshke
Shining
Rsoultin
Geript

I can't really get closer than that. I really doubt bresh, its a bit wifom but I don't think dp would connect himself so much to his team mates so idk.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 18:34 GMT
#1123
Rsoultin has never been scum here and I couldn't find the other games I played with him in. But it doesn't look like this
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 00:41 GMT
#1149
On January 21 2015 09:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 08:53 geript wrote:
I will say that Damdred's filter looks exceptionally worse in skimming it. Shining is town; then mafia then town then mafia. LS is in the same boat. Las is mafia for trying to get a meta read on Damdred. Then it's the reason he's obviously town. I really don't get it.


The LS thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with LS. The trfel thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with trfel. These two players he should know well enough to have an idea of what is normal and what isn't, probably moreso than I do. The GB thing bugged me because GB was townread, townread, townread then considered as a possible lynch.

There's another thing bugging me, too. WIFOM, so don't jump down my throat for it, but considering who was townread for the EoD antics, you and Damdred benefitted the most from a flipped GB confirmed town.

When you take into account that (assuming no false claims, which I am at this point) and if you take it on faith I'm town (something considerably more easy for me to do than the rest of y'all xP) Damdred literally had no scum on his wagon at all. If scum, that would make it perfectly safe for him not to hammer GB to save himself and get townread in the process.

Trfel was still on LM...and possibly he third scum could have been waiting in the wings...LM or Shining. I know no one has flipped yet, but I don't think it's accurate to say Damdred is confirmed town after all.


This is dumb the bolded especially. LS asked for a meta on me early in the game which caused me to doubt him and put him in mafia pile as evidenced in my filter if you looked. I put him down in the reaction test to see how people reacted and then I said that he was town and haven't moved from that since then.

I've played like one decent game with trfel and I town read and then later in the game it became a scum read before they were checked not sure.

That's just how me and GB are, gb goes damdred is town, scum, town, town town town. Just how we are when we play.

I'm just going to ignore the stupid going on though its ok
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 00:44 GMT
#1151
On January 21 2015 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Well geript I'm sure I will miss something talking with you here.

I think your post on dp had good direction, had clear thought patterns and pulled from past experiences in context for that part. It looks really towny from you and so its a really good post I don't think it proves one way or another about dp. But I'm procrastinating because of things diving him because dp has a way of being meh when I read his post.

I think shining is telling the truth about having limited net and drunk which isn't alignment indicative. but his post shows that he read what little of the thread there was to read and he had thoughts about it and was able to articulate them into reasonable points about people.

I hate list posts but his weren't overly bad this time.

I'm actually moving tr down my townlist and sinking. I had the huge post and the reasoning for not having scum reads is pretty bad band didn't sound genuine to me. And the interactions with GB just feel weird at points.


Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.


Anyone else find this makes no fucking sense? Damdred progress from not being one way or another on my alignment and doesn't want to dive my filter cause my posts are 'meh',

TO:

I think DP is obvious town and that's why I haven't read his filter.

That is like a complete change in his rational, his read on DP, and justifications to not want to read my filter.


No offense DP, but you have a really egotistical writing style at points especially when talking about vets and newbs and it makes me feel meh about you.

But your postings in the thread were towny in context so no need for me to read your filter at that point.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 00:48 GMT
#1157
On January 21 2015 09:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:44 Damdred wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 18 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Well geript I'm sure I will miss something talking with you here.

I think your post on dp had good direction, had clear thought patterns and pulled from past experiences in context for that part. It looks really towny from you and so its a really good post I don't think it proves one way or another about dp. But I'm procrastinating because of things diving him because dp has a way of being meh when I read his post.

I think shining is telling the truth about having limited net and drunk which isn't alignment indicative. but his post shows that he read what little of the thread there was to read and he had thoughts about it and was able to articulate them into reasonable points about people.

I hate list posts but his weren't overly bad this time.

I'm actually moving tr down my townlist and sinking. I had the huge post and the reasoning for not having scum reads is pretty bad band didn't sound genuine to me. And the interactions with GB just feel weird at points.


On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.


Anyone else find this makes no fucking sense? Damdred progress from not being one way or another on my alignment and doesn't want to dive my filter cause my posts are 'meh',

TO:

I think DP is obvious town and that's why I haven't read his filter.

That is like a complete change in his rational, his read on DP, and justifications to not want to read my filter.


No offense DP, but you have a really egotistical writing style at points especially when talking about vets and newbs and it makes me feel meh about you.

But your postings in the thread were towny in context so no need for me to read your filter at that point.


That is bullshit. In the context you were talking about my alignment. In particular talkiong about my alignment not being one way or another.

If the real reason for not wanting to dive my filter was because I was obv town to you you would have said so, but your reasons was that my posts were meh.

The rational between those two posts is entirely different.


No DP that's not alignment indicative I just hate reading you, quite honestly you drive me insane.

You were obv town though at that point so meh. Your posts make me feel meh they still make me feel meh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 00:50 GMT
#1158
On January 21 2015 09:48 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:41 Damdred wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:14 rsoultin wrote:
On January 21 2015 08:53 geript wrote:
I will say that Damdred's filter looks exceptionally worse in skimming it. Shining is town; then mafia then town then mafia. LS is in the same boat. Las is mafia for trying to get a meta read on Damdred. Then it's the reason he's obviously town. I really don't get it.


The LS thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with LS. The trfel thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with trfel. These two players he should know well enough to have an idea of what is normal and what isn't, probably moreso than I do. The GB thing bugged me because GB was townread, townread, townread then considered as a possible lynch.

There's another thing bugging me, too. WIFOM, so don't jump down my throat for it, but considering who was townread for the EoD antics, you and Damdred benefitted the most from a flipped GB confirmed town.

When you take into account that (assuming no false claims, which I am at this point) and if you take it on faith I'm town (something considerably more easy for me to do than the rest of y'all xP) Damdred literally had no scum on his wagon at all. If scum, that would make it perfectly safe for him not to hammer GB to save himself and get townread in the process.

Trfel was still on LM...and possibly he third scum could have been waiting in the wings...LM or Shining. I know no one has flipped yet, but I don't think it's accurate to say Damdred is confirmed town after all.


This is dumb the bolded especially. LS asked for a meta on me early in the game which caused me to doubt him and put him in mafia pile as evidenced in my filter if you looked. I put him down in the reaction test to see how people reacted and then I said that he was town and haven't moved from that since then.

I've played like one decent game with trfel and I town read and then later in the game it became a scum read before they were checked not sure.

That's just how me and GB are, gb goes damdred is town, scum, town, town town town. Just how we are when we play.

I'm just going to ignore the stupid going on though its ok


LS always hyperfocuses on meta. -_- I find it hard to believe you've failed to notice that. Just like I find it hard to believe you missed Trfel's EXTREME play change.

It's not stupid. Just as it isn't stupid that you townread GB all through the game, then with apparently no explanation said maybe he could be a good lynch? How does that make sense? It certainly doesn't to me. Where did you first start thinking GB was boring, may I ask? Maybe I just missed that part when I went back into your filter before EoD.


LS focusing on meta is good, LS ASKING someone else my meta isn't good. There is a distinct difference between the two.

GB was boring before he pushed me, a boring GB is scum. When GB barely does anything hes boring, he didn't really do anything until he pushed me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 01:00 GMT
#1162
On January 21 2015 09:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:48 Damdred wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:44 Damdred wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 18 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Well geript I'm sure I will miss something talking with you here.

I think your post on dp had good direction, had clear thought patterns and pulled from past experiences in context for that part. It looks really towny from you and so its a really good post I don't think it proves one way or another about dp. But I'm procrastinating because of things diving him because dp has a way of being meh when I read his post.

I think shining is telling the truth about having limited net and drunk which isn't alignment indicative. but his post shows that he read what little of the thread there was to read and he had thoughts about it and was able to articulate them into reasonable points about people.

I hate list posts but his weren't overly bad this time.

I'm actually moving tr down my townlist and sinking. I had the huge post and the reasoning for not having scum reads is pretty bad band didn't sound genuine to me. And the interactions with GB just feel weird at points.


On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.


Anyone else find this makes no fucking sense? Damdred progress from not being one way or another on my alignment and doesn't want to dive my filter cause my posts are 'meh',

TO:

I think DP is obvious town and that's why I haven't read his filter.

That is like a complete change in his rational, his read on DP, and justifications to not want to read my filter.


No offense DP, but you have a really egotistical writing style at points especially when talking about vets and newbs and it makes me feel meh about you.

But your postings in the thread were towny in context so no need for me to read your filter at that point.


That is bullshit. In the context you were talking about my alignment. In particular talkiong about my alignment not being one way or another.

If the real reason for not wanting to dive my filter was because I was obv town to you you would have said so, but your reasons was that my posts were meh.

The rational between those two posts is entirely different.


No DP that's not alignment indicative I just hate reading you, quite honestly you drive me insane.

You were obv town though at that point so meh. Your posts make me feel meh they still make me feel meh.


Then why not state I was obv town as the reason you were not going to read my alignment in the context of discussing my alignment with Geript?

Instead you said my alignment was 'not one way or the other' and that you Didn;t want to read my posts because they were meh.

So which was it? Was I obv town and that is the reason not to read my filter or was it 'not one way or the other' and Meh posting that was the reason not to read my filter?

Your story is shaky as fuck.


Not really sure what you want me to say, Geripts post was good but I didn't think it made you scum. Your posting style is meh to me.

I said later in the thread that you were obv town because of what I read when I was reading town, both truths can exist at the same time
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:03 GMT
#1178
Trfel if you are really town and LS is mafia which is highly doubtful. You should leave us with some form of last will or do something towny which you aren't doing.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:17 GMT
#1181
soooo you walk into the day with a claimed tracker and ls claim cop and you wait till now to claim? And you dangle it like this? go ahead though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:21 GMT
#1182
Come on now you dangled it lets hear the claim
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:30 GMT
#1185
Claim or you die basically. Which is whats going to happen as LS claim is really believable especially since you are putting on this show. You already basically claimed so if you are blue you 100% should cc. as if you survive mafia will shoot you anyway you know?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:36 GMT
#1187
You can't, someone has claimed a red check on you.

We are killing you off unless you claim come up with an amazing defense.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:45 GMT
#1189
Your right in that regard, trfel dies.

Unless tr claims and LS rescends claim but yea.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:57 GMT
#1195
On January 21 2015 13:52 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 13:36 Damdred wrote:
You can't, someone has claimed a red check on you.

We are killing you off unless you claim come up with an amazing defense.

Did I not already demonstrate how LightningStrike is scum? I thought it was rather conclusive.

I know that I am town.

He says that I am scum.

There are a few options.
1. I got sent the wrong PM
2. There is actually an unaware miller in this game
3. LightningStrike is the worst town player of all time
4. LightningStrike is a mafia who lied to get a threat lynched

BlazingHand is a good host, so the first two options are unlikely. LightningStrike may well be the worst town player of all time, however my play this game is showing that I am even worse, since he seems to be getting me lynched, therefore this is not possible. (To make everything clear I am kidding, LightningStrike is cool, but my point stands). Therefore the only logical option is that LightningStrike is a mafia who false claimed.

The reason for this is having both roles claimed makes it even harder for the town to actually claim. Especially since he faked his check on me. Also, I was suspicious of him early on. I noticed the weirdness in his play. It's natural for him to try and get me out of the way quickly.


LS is universally town read by the game, this is a suicide mission if hes mafia and they only gain one mislynch from it. You or LM were the likely lynch today either way.

LS came out really early with his check instantly pretty much as any cop would do with a red check. Your defense is actually bad and you haven't proven LS is mafia at all or described why hes mafia at all.

Or claimed, and as such hes an un cc'd cop and won't be lynched. Try again
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:57 GMT
#1196
On January 21 2015 13:55 DarthPunk wrote:
If trfel and LS are BOTH town.

I will kill myself in rage and frustration.


You would think if this is true someone would of cc'd ls instantly though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:58 GMT
#1198
And honestly tr you can't rely on I got a town pm to clear yourself you did not establish yourself as towny in the thread at all, your play was different from every other town game you been in be it as a power role or not.

So get it over with tell us your claim and what you did last night
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 05:07 GMT
#1200
so what role are you again? and what did you do last night with it?

lol going to bed
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 21:25 GMT
#1214
you wouldn't even claim have fun in the void mafia
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
23:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings120
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 100
PiLiPiLi 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2336
ViBE138
Bale 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever567
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
Doublelift4721
Counter-Strike
summit1g7166
taco 656
Other Games
JimRising 543
C9.Mang0315
WinterStarcraft241
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP93
• poizon28 34
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1109
• Shiphtur157
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.