• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11426 users

Student Mafia V - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 04:40 GMT
#1188
Even if by some miracle Trfel is town. Then we just lynch LS tomorrow.

I think it is correct to lynch trefle no matter what his defense is like.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 04:55 GMT
#1194
If trfel and LS are BOTH town.

I will kill myself in rage and frustration.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 22 2015 00:54 GMT
#1244
God I hate days like yesterday
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 22 2015 01:57 GMT
#1251
On January 22 2015 10:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
God I hate days like yesterday


Eh, I was lazy :/ I'll admit. Have you had a chance to go back through the game, bring anything new to the table?


Nah. I am playing league with some mafia people right now Probably after that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 22 2015 10:49 GMT
#1270
Lone meow going try-hard recently
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 22 2015 20:51 GMT
#1272
Yeah I agree That I haven't done much since day two but that is mostly due to having a lynch already 100% defined.

Generally I don;t feel the need to do much when that is the case.

I am going to work now but if I am alive when I get back I will take another look.

If I am not alive:

JJB, LS, Geript, Rsoultin?

Unlynchable ATM

I think if you lynch into the others you should have this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 05:28 GMT
#1333
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 06:10 GMT
#1337
On January 23 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.


Okay, what makes him more scummy than anyone else? What part of his posting gives you the "formulaic" feeling?


Have you read his filter. Basically every post of his reads as careful. Also he is posting less. Those are both traits of newer scum players.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 06:20 GMT
#1339
On January 23 2015 15:17 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.


Okay, what makes him more scummy than anyone else? What part of his posting gives you the "formulaic" feeling?


Have you read his filter. Basically every post of his reads as careful. Also he is posting less. Those are both traits of newer scum players.


I have read his filter. Have you read his fit at GB and Damdred? Doesn't seem fake to me.

The more relevant question I suppose is what makes Shining more scummy than LM? Or LM more townie than Shining?



I said before that I thought LM looked townie for a few of his posts, That hasn't changed just because the thread collectively decided he was scum.

Also he seems to be putting in effort. And trying to solve the game.

Like I could be wrong. But I just prefer a Shining lynch.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 06:21 GMT
#1341
Lone meow has been putting in an effort and trying to solve the game recently. I forgot the recently.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 06:28 GMT
#1345
On January 23 2015 15:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.


Okay, what makes him more scummy than anyone else? What part of his posting gives you the "formulaic" feeling?


Have you read his filter. Basically every post of his reads as careful. Also he is posting less. Those are both traits of newer scum players.


I have read his filter. Have you read his fit at GB and Damdred? Doesn't seem fake to me.

The more relevant question I suppose is what makes Shining more scummy than LM? Or LM more townie than Shining?



I said before that I thought LM looked townie for a few of his posts, That hasn't changed just because the thread collectively decided he was scum.

Also he seems to be putting in effort. And trying to solve the game.

Like I could be wrong. But I just prefer a Shining lynch.



The read of yours I called bad? lol

Calling him town for changing his vote when it was brought to his attention that his read on Bresh was based on complete misinformation? Anything else making you think he's town?


I don't give a fuck if you think it's bad. I don't think it's bad and its my read.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 06:43 GMT
#1350
On January 23 2015 15:37 geript wrote:
Other than posting less which I brought up. But idk if that makes any difference.


It's just a feeling. Like when I read his filter I feel like he is being careful/ his posts are carefully constructed. I dunno how else to explain it honestly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 06:53 GMT
#1352
How am I sheeping geript a bunch? I switched onto some random and then we lynched a confirmed scum. Now I am wanting to lynch someone he thinks is town.

That is like a complete misrepresentation of what is actually happening.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 07:03 GMT
#1355
On January 23 2015 15:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:53 DarthPunk wrote:
How am I sheeping geript a bunch? I switched onto some random and then we lynched a confirmed scum. Now I am wanting to lynch someone he thinks is town.

That is like a complete misrepresentation of what is actually happening.


Is it? You've made it clear you don't want to lynch LM and would prefer Shining, yes. But what about the rest of the game? The vote switch onto WW? Why not JJB? While most of us seem to be talking out our reads, I get the impression you're trying to consolidate yours with his, particularly Day 1.

Your filter seems very townie, it's true. I still think that. I like most of your analysis this game. Even your push on GB. But you really have been buddying up to geript and I think he's in the best position to evaluate whether or not that play is normal from you.


I buddy up to people I think are strong players. Read any of my town games with rayn or geript
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 07:04 GMT
#1357
On January 23 2015 16:03 Breshke wrote:
RSo do you disagree with DP's read on the shining? I think it is fairly similar to what we were discussing before when i said his filter is hard to read. I just don't seem to interpret as being as scummy as DP is.


Being careful means you care what people think of you which is a scum trait.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 07:13 GMT
#1361
On January 23 2015 16:07 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 16:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 16:03 Breshke wrote:
RSo do you disagree with DP's read on the shining? I think it is fairly similar to what we were discussing before when i said his filter is hard to read. I just don't seem to interpret as being as scummy as DP is.


Being careful means you care what people think of you which is a scum trait.


I think some newbie towns are also careful with what they say not that anyone should get a pass for being new.

What do you think of me and RSo DP? Especially me, you seem more inclined to think LM is town and he scum reads me do you agree?


Everything you say seems to make sense on the surface but you aren't in my town pile as much as geript and Rso.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 07:15 GMT
#1362
On January 23 2015 16:08 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 16:03 Breshke wrote:
RSo do you disagree with DP's read on the shining? I think it is fairly similar to what we were discussing before when i said his filter is hard to read. I just don't seem to interpret as being as scummy as DP is.


I do. I agree Shining is hard to read, however I did make the effort to read it and I'm not interpreting it as careful like he is. The rage against Damdred and GB, then the effort to make reads on geript and myself to determine which one of us is scum (when we're both generally townread and very vocal) do not seem like careful plays to me, even if he did townread us anyway after going back through.

More to the point, I do not understand his LM read at all. He's not making an effort to sell it to me. If he really thinks LM is town and going to be mislynched, you'd think he'd try harder, even with us dumb noobs, to get us to see what he's seeing xP


I am not here and able to post 24/7 I work and do other things. Weekend is coming up so I should have a good amount of time to convince you noobs later.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 08:06 GMT
#1368
On January 23 2015 16:29 geript wrote:
Hey DP, let's play a pretend world. Let's say LM is mafia, who's his most likely partner? Let's say Damdred is mafia, who's his most likely partner?



If LM is mafia in a pretend world then I am probably mafia in that pretend world cause I defended two scum day one.

Happily this is the real world where I am town and I think LM is probs town.

I don't think Damdred had any interesting connections besides GB.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 11:53 GMT
#1371
On January 23 2015 20:20 Breshke wrote:
DP can you explain how LM is trying to solve the game. I can't see it, the only read he has substantiated is the read on me and he has 5 nulls whose alignments he doesn't seem interested in. Two of those nulls he had promised to look into and still isn't leaning either way on them. How can you call that trying to solve the game.




He was posting some inquisitive questions in the thread earlier. But looking over his filter again I could be wrong after all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 11:54 GMT
#1372
I also am paranoid that everyone in the game seems to be on the LM wagon aside from me which means scum has to be on his wagon, and I have no idea why scum would bus straight after losing trifel.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 623
UpATreeSC 118
ProTech48
JuggernautJason31
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33846
Calm 3366
Shuttle 1181
actioN 234
firebathero 181
Hyuk 125
Barracks 114
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 66
Hyun 34
[ Show more ]
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Free 22
soO 21
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8595
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe73
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1383
fl0m1086
x6flipin834
Other Games
singsing2164
FrodaN1295
Beastyqt652
B2W.Neo336
ceh9333
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee189
byalli183
C9.Mang0170
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr84
Mew2King65
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur872
• imaqtpie526
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 35m
Replay Cast
5h 20m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.