• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9812 users

Student Mafia V - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 19 2015 22:05 GMT
#980
Wtf. How wasn't I shot. Been sick. Still not feeling great.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 19 2015 22:06 GMT
#982
Cc. Hunh. Will sort out later.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 19 2015 22:07 GMT
#983
Not quite CC.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:13 GMT
#997
TBH the last posts have been so full of fail that I may have gotten a headache from reading them. If Trfel is mafia, then rsoultin is almost certainly mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:17 GMT
#998
Like that GB kill was fucking shit tier and mafia should feel bad about it. That means Damdred might actually be mafia because DP would just kill me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:32 GMT
#1001
On January 20 2015 09:22 Damdred wrote:
Lol, Geript might actually be Scum after those posts.

They didn't kill me. They didn't kill DP. They didn't kill JJB.

DP just shoots me here. I'm calling him town and he knows I'd catch him. JJB's the oddball, but RB him and shooting a good player is strategy that wins. Like your team just pulled the same shit tier move in imperial... Twice. Like If you can't see the bus play from rsoultin then you're either mafia or you're bad. Maybe I'm just irritable. But why the fuck as town would rsoultin ask me about my Trfel read 4 times or some shit like that when I fucking explained it in my goddamn fourth post. Then she asks the same shit 3-4 times which I tucking explain each time and she mystically "doesn't get it and finds it scummy." She can't possibly be that fucking dense. Plus the JJB read is really awkward.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:33 GMT
#1002
DP hold me. I'm in fucking ELO hell.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:49 GMT
#1004
On January 20 2015 09:41 Damdred wrote:
JJB is an unccd tracker so really doesn't matter. On that regard if we have a doc claim and we have two Scum down.

The kill wasn't that bad. GB actions basically confirmed him as town, jarhar had suspicion over his claim so he wouldn't be a good night kill.

DP might be mafia at least one of the vets is probably try hard. But his post at eon made it seem he thought he would die, but that's wifom.

You tr dp dp town reads you. No reason to kill someone tr you at this moment. Kills in imperial were done for wifom and keep people who aren't confirmed and other reasons.

Either way, if rs doesn't understand something quote yourself instead of getting aggravated. In your first four posts you have, thrown dirt on jarjar ls damdred and rs.

I don't see town!Geript doing this when we have a red check.

Or people could read those posts to see what I think instead of saying bullshitting about who I want to lynch.

Second, the past two games DP and I have townread each other instantly. Town-Town both times. We know each other's play really well almost as well as Rayn and I used to. Me tow reading him is because I fucking know him and I'm a straight balla. Hell, look at how I "scum read" DP in my first post.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 00:56 GMT
#1006
I did not shit the bed in imperial. Not even close.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:07 GMT
#1010
And I explained that. Read the fourth post. Read my answers to your question. I found good reasons to think Trfel might be mafia. Thus he's a good lynch. I also found good reasons why I thought he was town. Thus why I don't want to lynch him. It's not fucking rocket science.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:09 GMT
#1011
On January 20 2015 10:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 09:56 geript wrote:
I did not shit the bed in imperial. Not even close.


Matter of opinion, but the point is I think if you'd been less combative you probably would have been fine and not mislynched. Regardless, take it as the concession it is. I'm saying your attitude is not alignment-indicative and shouldn't be held against you.

Yah maybe being less combative would've kept me alive maybe. But I'm highly allergic to stupidity.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:26 GMT
#1013
At that point, none of the others had things I really saw as being towny. JJB towards then end I was kinda coming around on. Wasn't really sure I wanted to lynch him. GB was acting ridiculous in a towny sort of ridiculous way. I saw something in shining' post that made me think he was town so I kept going up the list.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:29 GMT
#1016
LM. I don't really finding anything much on. DP I think said he thought he might be town. He was just a Poe lurker lynch and was fine but as I reread WW especially in combination with his previous game there were a few things that weren't adding up. Really static reads. No clear thought process in response to the thread. Things like that.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:31 GMT
#1017
On January 20 2015 10:27 rsoultin wrote:
EBWOP:
Please also explain why you decided not to stick to the 10 posts a day phase thing, Geript, if you care to answer me. Thank you.

I needed to actually talk to DP and find a good lynch. Posting is rather addictive.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:32 GMT
#1018
On January 20 2015 10:29 rsoultin wrote:
Ninja'd

Okay. Then it's still a bit confusing to me how Trfel earned his own special do not lynch this scum spot, but regardless of your alignment I am not going to get a different answer from you. Thanks for bearing with me.

You really get pretty steamed about being questioned. It's not personal, I hope you know.

No. I don't give a fuck about being questioned. I give a fuck about being questioned for for absolutely stupid shit when any person should be able to easily read me as town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:43 GMT
#1021
On January 20 2015 10:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 10:31 geript wrote:
On January 20 2015 10:27 rsoultin wrote:
EBWOP:
Please also explain why you decided not to stick to the 10 posts a day phase thing, Geript, if you care to answer me. Thank you.

I needed to actually talk to DP and find a good lynch. Posting is rather addictive.


If trfel flips scum which...highly likely he will...your timing was unfortunate.

Your 7th post was soon after my case. That is when you started posting back and forth with DP and didn't mention the case until he brought it up. To someone like me...that is suspicious when Trfel is scum. I understand that you will say that was not the reason regardless, but I'm just calling it like I see it.

Who do you think is scum now?

No clue. Maybe it's because I don't see a world where DP doesn't kill me and I'm being a baddie, but that's highly unlikely imo. Like it makes a bunch of sense in a number of regards, but him allowing a GB kill is so exceptionally out of character. He doesn't wifom NKs. He'd shoot me or shoot for the other blue. JJB I still don't quite know what to do with. I need to critically read the night shit. I need to reread GB which I'm expecting he'll be as useless in death as he was in life. I need to read WW again to find exactly what else I missed on him.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 01:45 GMT
#1022
On January 20 2015 10:36 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 10:32 geript wrote:
On January 20 2015 10:29 rsoultin wrote:
Ninja'd

Okay. Then it's still a bit confusing to me how Trfel earned his own special do not lynch this scum spot, but regardless of your alignment I am not going to get a different answer from you. Thanks for bearing with me.

You really get pretty steamed about being questioned. It's not personal, I hope you know.

No. I don't give a fuck about being questioned. I give a fuck about being questioned for for absolutely stupid shit when any person should be able to easily read me as town.


Consider it a compliment to your ability to play this game. I think you're capable of townie posts as scum. ^^

I dearly miss promethelax. People literally have no fucking clue how to read me when I'm literally the easiest get to read ever.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 02:46 GMT
#1032
Scanning Trfel's filter. LM and JJB look to be the most likely mafia partners. I should've just lynched Trfel though. His flip onto GB when he had strongly townread him was odd especially after pushing LM.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 03:11 GMT
#1046
On January 20 2015 11:54 Damdred wrote:
Geript, lets say I calmed down and have taken a step back and gazed over your filters in Russian mafia and here. Im comfortable saying the anger here isn't like what happens in Russian where you are just 100% cool until you get caught by what you deem to be an imbalanced game.

I don't see you throwing doubts on people as mafia in this case, you would roll with it and bus your team mate without questioning claims I think.

I think you are towny this game, and shouldn't let my paranoia get the better of me probably.

So that leaves me with staring at (minus town reads)

Breshke
LM

geript talk to me about DP. How sure are you that hes town right here? I know you were pretty sure earlier?

99.5%
I absolutely could be wrong about him. I'm just not seeing it. There's too many things that don't really add up for him to be mafia. The NK. Like it looks really bad for him if both LM and Trfel are mafia; I get that. His GB case was meh and I was surprised that he didn't feel about GB how I felt about him at the time. I'd consider lynching him this game only if LM and Trfel are mafia. But I'm pretty sure I'd still want to lynch other people first. Like I see absolutely no reason for him to kill GB there. Like it's a really terrible kill. Plus, he's not in any way afraid to bus as mafia. He did it to Todd or one of the low hanging fruit in the VS game. He and Palmer both bussed the fuck out of Vivax or some other people in MS paint. Like if people are catching a bunch of flack, not pulling their weight, etc. he'll just bus them for cred. He's also more of an egotistical asshole when he's mafia. He's actually been quite tame this game. Like really tame. He also would be significantly blindly follow me on WW than just bus a shitty partner. He'd just lynch GB. He'd find it too fun.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 03:33 GMT
#1056
On January 20 2015 12:25 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 12:11 geript wrote:
On January 20 2015 11:54 Damdred wrote:
Geript, lets say I calmed down and have taken a step back and gazed over your filters in Russian mafia and here. Im comfortable saying the anger here isn't like what happens in Russian where you are just 100% cool until you get caught by what you deem to be an imbalanced game.

I don't see you throwing doubts on people as mafia in this case, you would roll with it and bus your team mate without questioning claims I think.

I think you are towny this game, and shouldn't let my paranoia get the better of me probably.

So that leaves me with staring at (minus town reads)

Breshke
LM

geript talk to me about DP. How sure are you that hes town right here? I know you were pretty sure earlier?

99.5%
I absolutely could be wrong about him. I'm just not seeing it. There's too many things that don't really add up for him to be mafia. The NK. Like it looks really bad for him if both LM and Trfel are mafia; I get that. His GB case was meh and I was surprised that he didn't feel about GB how I felt about him at the time. I'd consider lynching him this game only if LM and Trfel are mafia. But I'm pretty sure I'd still want to lynch other people first. Like I see absolutely no reason for him to kill GB there. Like it's a really terrible kill. Plus, he's not in any way afraid to bus as mafia. He did it to Todd or one of the low hanging fruit in the VS game. He and Palmer both bussed the fuck out of Vivax or some other people in MS paint. Like if people are catching a bunch of flack, not pulling their weight, etc. he'll just bus them for cred. He's also more of an egotistical asshole when he's mafia. He's actually been quite tame this game. Like really tame. He also would be significantly blindly follow me on WW than just bus a shitty partner. He'd just lynch GB. He'd find it too fun.


You know him better than I (or probably anyone) does...

Do you think that my more or less solo push on trfel would have been enough to prompt a buss? Or the pressure on LM?

In the Carol game, HF was the mafia RBr, and because of that the scum team put their necks out for him more than they probably otherwise would have. Do you think that would be a factor with DP? Or does he just not care?

These are honest questions, not a trap, I promise lol

Like I said before, your case wasn't very good imo. So no.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 545
ProTech159
RuFF_SC2 111
Nina 96
Liquid`TLO 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19676
Calm 2418
Mini 157
firebathero 91
soO 45
Bale 32
PianO 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7859
monkeys_forever166
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift3335
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu916
Other Games
summit1g5399
FrodaN1283
Beastyqt511
shahzam458
mouzStarbuck295
B2W.Neo294
ToD213
C9.Mang0135
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1064
• Shiphtur578
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 11m
Replay Cast
1h 56m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.