• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:54
CEST 12:54
KST 19:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8352 users

Student Mafia V - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2015 03:45 GMT
#935
On January 19 2015 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 09:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 09:32 Damdred wrote:
Usually Scum wouldn't unvote and let themselves be the vote leader with a few minutes left.



^ I had no scum motive to Unvote damdred and let me be the leading lynch. Simple fact number 2.


What if you are both scum?


Ignore this, this is likely impossible.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2015 03:48 GMT
#938
On January 19 2015 12:47 rsoultin wrote:
Ninja'd

Lol, if you're scumreading me you're wrong -shrugs- That said, have at it.


I just said I was going to read your filter and stuff. Why so ultra defensive about it?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2015 03:55 GMT
#940
On January 19 2015 12:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 12:47 rsoultin wrote:
Ninja'd

Lol, if you're scumreading me you're wrong -shrugs- That said, have at it.


I just said I was going to read your filter and stuff. Why so ultra defensive about it?


Ultra defensive would not be that post. I actually encourage you to read my filter. I've never come close to being mislynched, with the exception of a shenanigans vote in response to a hammer vote, and I doubt that will change this game.


It's a fucking weird/excessive reaction to an off the cuff statement.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2015 04:07 GMT
#944
On January 19 2015 12:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 12:50 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2015 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 12:47 rsoultin wrote:
Ninja'd

Lol, if you're scumreading me you're wrong -shrugs- That said, have at it.


I just said I was going to read your filter and stuff. Why so ultra defensive about it?


Ultra defensive would not be that post. I actually encourage you to read my filter. I've never come close to being mislynched, with the exception of a shenanigans vote in response to a hammer vote, and I doubt that will change this game.


It's a fucking weird/excessive reaction to an off the cuff statement.


You're entitled to your opinion.

Who of the trains do you think was scum, since you think all of them can't be town?


Dunno. It seems really unlikely that 4 wagons were all town.

But Damdred and glowingbear seem townie since the lynch.

JJB is an un-counterclaimed tracker

And the War Waffle flipped town.

So unless one of damdred or glowingbear is actually scum ( which makes no sense unless they are both scum, which also makes no sense.)

Or JJB is counterclaimed, I guess every wagon yesterday was on a townie which means everyone should take a step back and re-evaluate your reads.

Which is what I plan to do tonight.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2015 06:24 GMT
#952
On January 19 2015 14:57 GlowingBear wrote:
DP, why do you respect geripts opinion so much?


Cause I think he is a good player and once someone proves that to me I respect them.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2015 06:29 GMT
#955
On January 19 2015 15:26 Damdred wrote:
Any thoughts on what I posted


It's not very convincing honestly. I looked at LM when people were trying to lynch him and decided I didn't want to lynch him. I'll take a look at him more closely when I do my big read through later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2015 06:33 GMT
#957
On January 19 2015 06:39 DarthPunk wrote:
@ geript.

I don't like this post

Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 21:16 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 17 2015 19:04 jarjarbinks wrote:
Those were the major reads I got from what I have read up to when I started posting. I'm tired so I will not elaborate on the other people who have posted besides basic thoughts.

Gereipt: Your analysis seems fair. I feel like you would do this no matter what game you play. I haven't played this game to know if you left something out (if your mafia). So I can't give you a solid town or mafia read for now.

Lonemeow: Only defended Trfel and questioned Rsoultin's questioning. Probably due to lack of playing with Rsoultin. This is a possible lurker in my eyes. I guess we shall find out tomorrow.

CoolITLname- definite lurker! Or you know, could be sleeping or something...lol WE SHALL SEE

Waffle- Tried to ask LS a question to establish credibility. Let's see what he does.

DP- I liked gereipts analysis on DP. Very jumpy on Rsoultin for questioning Trfel as well as "missed" Trfel "making waves". Possible she could have just jumped on Rsoultin for the same reasons Rsoultin jumped on Trfel thought.


So your major reads are a summary of what people have done so far? No one is scum or town? Then why call them reads?


Because it isn;t what I thought when I saw JJB's list when I read it I was like this dude is just paraphrasing geript.

and his follow up is wishy-washy

Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 22:18 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 17 2015 22:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 17 2015 21:16 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 17 2015 19:04 jarjarbinks wrote:
Those were the major reads I got from what I have read up to when I started posting. I'm tired so I will not elaborate on the other people who have posted besides basic thoughts.

Gereipt: Your analysis seems fair. I feel like you would do this no matter what game you play. I haven't played this game to know if you left something out (if your mafia). So I can't give you a solid town or mafia read for now.

Lonemeow: Only defended Trfel and questioned Rsoultin's questioning. Probably due to lack of playing with Rsoultin. This is a possible lurker in my eyes. I guess we shall find out tomorrow.

CoolITLname- definite lurker! Or you know, could be sleeping or something...lol WE SHALL SEE

Waffle- Tried to ask LS a question to establish credibility. Let's see what he does.

DP- I liked gereipts analysis on DP. Very jumpy on Rsoultin for questioning Trfel as well as "missed" Trfel "making waves". Possible she could have just jumped on Rsoultin for the same reasons Rsoultin jumped on Trfel thought.


So your major reads are a summary of what people have done so far? No one is scum or town? Then why call them reads?


And what do you make of it?


It's on the scummier side of things, as scum he'd want to look like he's giving reads even when he really isn't. However, knowing his play in the previous game it's not as conclusive as it could be.


I like thses posts though

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 00:44 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 18 2015 12:36 Breshke wrote:
TOWN

Trfel : Trying to change his play seems towny to me. I think as scum he would be more wary of doing this because as we have seen people would notice the change and ping him out for it.

LS : His meta case on me is bad in my opinion but it is the conclusion i thought he would come and to me shows he is trying to work out alignments and stuff not just trying to look town.

Damdred : I liked his case on Cool and the fact that he made people discuss it. Even though we know it was wrong I found myself agreeing with it and Cool would have been my top scum if he was still alive.


On January 18 2015 15:07 Breshke wrote:
On January 18 2015 14:50 DarthPunk wrote:
K I just read all of Lightnings filter twice and he is not really scum hunting at all. Most of his contributions are talking about how many games people have played in/ played with him in and he talks A LOT about meta.

Can those people town reading Lightning please give me some in depth reasoning for those town reads. Cause I can't see it.


I read him town for some weak meta case on my being more lurky as mafia. I expected someone to try and come at me because of it and thought it was towny. That's actually a fairly shit tier read though because it isn't actually alignment indicative. Would need to look more into it but i wouldn't call him town anymore.


This progression on LightningStrike is is just pure bullshit. "Weak meta case" when he's in your strong town category, really? And if you actually had read his previous town games you would have instantly seen that he's playing exactly like he has done as town so far.

I'm fairly sure you didn't actually bother to get any kind of meta on him, just used that as excuse for a town read. Scum like to do that.

##Vote: Breshke

GlowingBear, I am sorry for doubting you


Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 03:06 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 19 2015 00:51 Damdred wrote:
.,.so you have no thoughts on anything else just spamming about older stuff?


Other thoughts, well.

LightningStrike looks town by meta.

DarthPunk looks town for the way his LightningStrike read evolved when presented with evidence from other games.

Trfel I'm really torn on, the case by rsoultin has merit but Trfel puts quite a lot of effort into some of his posts which is a town trait.

rsoultin is perhaps town for his defence of LightningStrike, since if I trust my read on LightningStrike he'd just be narrowing his potential mislynch pool if he did that as scum. But that's associative between unflipped players so meh.


Seems like good reads for the mos tpart and displays a kind of fearless tone I would expect from town.

These posts:
]
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 03:16 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 19 2015 03:12 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2015 03:06 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 19 2015 00:51 Damdred wrote:
.,.so you have no thoughts on anything else just spamming about older stuff?


Other thoughts, well.

LightningStrike looks town by meta.

DarthPunk looks town for the way his LightningStrike read evolved when presented with evidence from other games.

Trfel I'm really torn on, the case by rsoultin has merit but Trfel puts quite a lot of effort into some of his posts which is a town trait.

rsoultin is perhaps town for his defence of LightningStrike, since if I trust my read on LightningStrike he'd just be narrowing his potential mislynch pool if he did that as scum. But that's associative between unflipped players so meh.


Okay, LM, please clarify your vote on Breshke. The way I read it, you were saying Breshke had a weak meta case on LS, when the opposite was true. (Sorry LS, <3 you, but ^^


Ah, I must've misunderstood Breshke's post. English isn't my native language. Let me rethink.


Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 03:18 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 19 2015 03:16 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 19 2015 03:12 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2015 03:06 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 19 2015 00:51 Damdred wrote:
.,.so you have no thoughts on anything else just spamming about older stuff?


Other thoughts, well.

LightningStrike looks town by meta.

DarthPunk looks town for the way his LightningStrike read evolved when presented with evidence from other games.

Trfel I'm really torn on, the case by rsoultin has merit but Trfel puts quite a lot of effort into some of his posts which is a town trait.

rsoultin is perhaps town for his defence of LightningStrike, since if I trust my read on LightningStrike he'd just be narrowing his potential mislynch pool if he did that as scum. But that's associative between unflipped players so meh.


Okay, LM, please clarify your vote on Breshke. The way I read it, you were saying Breshke had a weak meta case on LS, when the opposite was true. (Sorry LS, <3 you, but ^^


Ah, I must've misunderstood Breshke's post. English isn't my native language. Let me rethink.


Right, it's far less strongly implicating him as scum now that I understood correctly, although I still don't like the way he went from "LightningStrike town" to "wouldn't call him town anymore" without any real explanation on what caused the shift.

For now,
##Unvote

Show he is willing to re-evaluate based on new or different information


I actually wouldn't want to lynch him today.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2015 21:48 GMT
#976
Don't lynch:

Geript, GB, dam dried, in counterclaimed blues.

Everyone else is on the table.

Also fuck phone posting and auto correct.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2015 22:05 GMT
#981
Nice LS.

##Vote: Trifel
.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 20 2015 01:48 GMT
#1023
On January 20 2015 09:33 geript wrote:
DP hold me. I'm in fucking ELO hell.


HAHAHA I know the feels. I felt like pointing out that if I was scum I would just bus everyone instead of call them town from the start but I can't be bothered.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 20 2015 01:50 GMT
#1025
On January 20 2015 10:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 10:36 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2015 10:32 geript wrote:
On January 20 2015 10:29 rsoultin wrote:
Ninja'd

Okay. Then it's still a bit confusing to me how Trfel earned his own special do not lynch this scum spot, but regardless of your alignment I am not going to get a different answer from you. Thanks for bearing with me.

You really get pretty steamed about being questioned. It's not personal, I hope you know.

No. I don't give a fuck about being questioned. I give a fuck about being questioned for for absolutely stupid shit when any person should be able to easily read me as town.


Consider it a compliment to your ability to play this game. I think you're capable of townie posts as scum. ^^

I dearly miss promethelax. People literally have no fucking clue how to read me when I'm literally the easiest get to read ever.


I can read you bby. You are an open book to me.

How far we have come from hating each other intensely. <3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 20 2015 01:53 GMT
#1026
I also think Rsoultin could easily be scum and bussed Trifel from the start.

Like without meta involved Trefels opening was objectively townie. Then rsoultin comes up with some difficult to confirm reasoning on why he is scum and now is trying to mislynch the two best townies in the game off it.

It is so transparent.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 00:03 GMT
#1140
OK I'm here all day on and off cause im not working.

Gonna read the game again. If anyone wants to chat feel free.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 00:13 GMT
#1144
On January 21 2015 09:09 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:03 DarthPunk wrote:
OK I'm here all day on and off cause im not working.

Gonna read the game again. If anyone wants to chat feel free.

Read Damdred and tell me what you see.


ok.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 00:42 GMT
#1150
On January 18 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Well geript I'm sure I will miss something talking with you here.

I think your post on dp had good direction, had clear thought patterns and pulled from past experiences in context for that part. It looks really towny from you and so its a really good post I don't think it proves one way or another about dp. But I'm procrastinating because of things diving him because dp has a way of being meh when I read his post.

I think shining is telling the truth about having limited net and drunk which isn't alignment indicative. but his post shows that he read what little of the thread there was to read and he had thoughts about it and was able to articulate them into reasonable points about people.

I hate list posts but his weren't overly bad this time.

I'm actually moving tr down my townlist and sinking. I had the huge post and the reasoning for not having scum reads is pretty bad band didn't sound genuine to me. And the interactions with GB just feel weird at points.


On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.


Anyone else find this makes no fucking sense? Damdred progress from not being one way or another on my alignment and doesn't want to dive my filter cause my posts are 'meh',

TO:

I think DP is obvious town and that's why I haven't read his filter.

That is like a complete change in his rational, his read on DP, and justifications to not want to read my filter.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 00:46 GMT
#1153
On January 21 2015 09:44 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 18 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Well geript I'm sure I will miss something talking with you here.

I think your post on dp had good direction, had clear thought patterns and pulled from past experiences in context for that part. It looks really towny from you and so its a really good post I don't think it proves one way or another about dp. But I'm procrastinating because of things diving him because dp has a way of being meh when I read his post.

I think shining is telling the truth about having limited net and drunk which isn't alignment indicative. but his post shows that he read what little of the thread there was to read and he had thoughts about it and was able to articulate them into reasonable points about people.

I hate list posts but his weren't overly bad this time.

I'm actually moving tr down my townlist and sinking. I had the huge post and the reasoning for not having scum reads is pretty bad band didn't sound genuine to me. And the interactions with GB just feel weird at points.


On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.


Anyone else find this makes no fucking sense? Damdred progress from not being one way or another on my alignment and doesn't want to dive my filter cause my posts are 'meh',

TO:

I think DP is obvious town and that's why I haven't read his filter.

That is like a complete change in his rational, his read on DP, and justifications to not want to read my filter.


No offense DP, but you have a really egotistical writing style at points especially when talking about vets and newbs and it makes me feel meh about you.

But your postings in the thread were towny in context so no need for me to read your filter at that point.


That is bullshit. In the context you were talking about my alignment. In particular talkiong about my alignment not being one way or another.

If the real reason for not wanting to dive my filter was because I was obv town to you you would have said so, but your reasons was that my posts were meh.

The rational between those two posts is entirely different.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 00:47 GMT
#1155
Anyway I read Damdreds filter again.

Brief summary:

Lots of shitty one liners and he switches his opinion on things ALOT.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 00:52 GMT
#1159
On January 21 2015 09:48 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:44 Damdred wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 18 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Well geript I'm sure I will miss something talking with you here.

I think your post on dp had good direction, had clear thought patterns and pulled from past experiences in context for that part. It looks really towny from you and so its a really good post I don't think it proves one way or another about dp. But I'm procrastinating because of things diving him because dp has a way of being meh when I read his post.

I think shining is telling the truth about having limited net and drunk which isn't alignment indicative. but his post shows that he read what little of the thread there was to read and he had thoughts about it and was able to articulate them into reasonable points about people.

I hate list posts but his weren't overly bad this time.

I'm actually moving tr down my townlist and sinking. I had the huge post and the reasoning for not having scum reads is pretty bad band didn't sound genuine to me. And the interactions with GB just feel weird at points.


On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.


Anyone else find this makes no fucking sense? Damdred progress from not being one way or another on my alignment and doesn't want to dive my filter cause my posts are 'meh',

TO:

I think DP is obvious town and that's why I haven't read his filter.

That is like a complete change in his rational, his read on DP, and justifications to not want to read my filter.


No offense DP, but you have a really egotistical writing style at points especially when talking about vets and newbs and it makes me feel meh about you.

But your postings in the thread were towny in context so no need for me to read your filter at that point.


That is bullshit. In the context you were talking about my alignment. In particular talkiong about my alignment not being one way or another.

If the real reason for not wanting to dive my filter was because I was obv town to you you would have said so, but your reasons was that my posts were meh.

The rational between those two posts is entirely different.


No DP that's not alignment indicative I just hate reading you, quite honestly you drive me insane.

You were obv town though at that point so meh. Your posts make me feel meh they still make me feel meh.


Then why not state I was obv town as the reason you were not going to read my alignment in the context of discussing my alignment with Geript?

Instead you said my alignment was 'not one way or the other' and that you Didn;t want to read my posts because they were meh.

So which was it? Was I obv town and that is the reason not to read my filter or was it 'not one way or the other' and Meh posting that was the reason not to read my filter?

Your story is shaky as fuck.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 01:14 GMT
#1170
If LS is not counterclaimed then he is the cop. If Trefl flips green we lynch LS.

LS doesn't even need to be counterclaimed at this point cause he claimed with a red check.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 04:29 GMT
#1184
On January 21 2015 13:27 Trfel wrote:
If I can save myself, claiming just makes myself worthless. The scum will shoot me for sure.

I'd rather wait to see if it is really necessary.

[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko217
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31078
Calm 4696
Rain 2564
Hyuk 1190
Bisu 978
FanTaSy 648
Jaedong 396
Horang2 338
Soma 318
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
BeSt 250
Zeus 236
Stork 210
Mong 182
Larva 112
Mini 103
ZerO 89
Pusan 75
Mind 75
Light 75
Barracks 50
910 50
ToSsGirL 46
Sexy 44
Killer 36
Shinee 34
Yoon 31
NaDa 29
Snow 27
Free 21
sorry 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Terrorterran 9
sSak 6
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1201
byalli925
shoxiejesuss650
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns41279
singsing1657
dupreeh344
crisheroes305
B2W.Neo67
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.