• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:39
CEST 14:39
KST 21:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8423 users

Student Mafia V - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:15 GMT
#734
On January 19 2015 06:13 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I find it kinda weird that after posting this:

On January 18 2015 21:59 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: geript


I love how you instantly scumread me after town-ish newbies starts scumreading me.

I bet you're mafia.


On January 18 2015 23:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 18 2015 22:21 DarthPunk wrote:
do you really think geript is mafia for suspecting you? because that seems super retarded.



It's pretty clear that I said he is mafia not because he is suspecting me, but because he started suspecting me just when town-ish newbies did so.

As the veteran he is, it should be pretty clear to him that I'm not a good lynch today


Glowingbear basically dropped his geript read out of nowhere to lynch damdred when he admits himself that damdred case is kinda weak and average.

On January 19 2015 05:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


I can't find a better argument on day1, honestly.


On January 19 2015 06:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think


See, he is townreading you without having a good grasp of your filter.

He is townreading LS for BS reason, c'mon.


Well I AM obv town. And I am townreading LS for the same reason.

What happened to your geript is mafia thing?


Damdred happened o.o


Yeah but that case is not so strong to completely drop calloing geript mafia (which is in itself a weird omgus vote cause geript is obv town.)





I'm sorry, I've never said the case was weak?
I said I can't find a more compelling argument on day1 than the one I've brought about damdred?


It's fucking scummy that you just stopped saying anything at all about your scum read geript after two posts trying to get him lynched.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:18 GMT
#737
On January 19 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
Man I hate jarjar right here lol. I get asked my opinion and he jumps on it to vote me.

I've played almost 18 games with GB probably. Give him a pass today, this is in hi a town wheel house. Like read hearthstone mafia this is how he went about it to.


can you link?

Did a scum read of his drop off the map in that game??
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:23 GMT
#741
On January 19 2015 06:20 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I find it kinda weird that after posting this:

On January 18 2015 21:59 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: geript


I love how you instantly scumread me after town-ish newbies starts scumreading me.

I bet you're mafia.


On January 18 2015 23:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 18 2015 22:21 DarthPunk wrote:
do you really think geript is mafia for suspecting you? because that seems super retarded.



It's pretty clear that I said he is mafia not because he is suspecting me, but because he started suspecting me just when town-ish newbies did so.

As the veteran he is, it should be pretty clear to him that I'm not a good lynch today


Glowingbear basically dropped his geript read out of nowhere to lynch damdred when he admits himself that damdred case is kinda weak and average.

On January 19 2015 05:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


I can't find a better argument on day1, honestly.


On January 19 2015 06:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think


See, he is townreading you without having a good grasp of your filter.

He is townreading LS for BS reason, c'mon.


Well I AM obv town. And I am townreading LS for the same reason.

What happened to your geript is mafia thing?


Damdred happened o.o


Yeah but that case is not so strong to completely drop calloing geript mafia (which is in itself a weird omgus vote cause geript is obv town.)





I'm sorry, I've never said the case was weak?
I said I can't find a more compelling argument on day1 than the one I've brought about damdred?


It's fucking scummy that you just stopped saying anything at all about your scum read geript after two posts trying to get him lynched.


HAHAHA DP
ARE YOU FUCKING MAFIA?

If I have a stronger scumread on damdred, I'll vote him before voting geript.
I was trying to pressure damdred before going to the case.
He was late answering my questions.

Really DP. C'mon.


You really can;t push two people at once?

If the vote on geript was for such whimsical reasons that you felt ok dropping it for THAT shitty case on damdred then you really didn;t believe that geript was mafia at all.


Which begs the question: Why the FUCK are you trying to lynch him in the first place if you are town?!?!?

I also find it amusing that everyone calling you scum is suddenly mafia. Including the two most obvious townies in the game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:26 GMT
#745
Honestly damdred I'm not sure why you mentioned hearthstone mafia as the game too look at because that game looks completely different to his play in this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:28 GMT
#751
On January 19 2015 06:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


What changed to make you to from this post to say my case is shitty?


It does nothing to convince me that he is mafia ergo it is shitty.

Like nothing you say in the case is factually incorrect but nothing you say in the case makes me think damdred is more likely to be mafia because of it.

So nothing has changed regarding my opinion of your case. I am just using an adjective to describe the case in less detail than I used previously.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:30 GMT
#754
On January 19 2015 06:28 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:20 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I find it kinda weird that after posting this:

On January 18 2015 21:59 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: geript


I love how you instantly scumread me after town-ish newbies starts scumreading me.

I bet you're mafia.


On January 18 2015 23:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 18 2015 22:21 DarthPunk wrote:
do you really think geript is mafia for suspecting you? because that seems super retarded.



It's pretty clear that I said he is mafia not because he is suspecting me, but because he started suspecting me just when town-ish newbies did so.

As the veteran he is, it should be pretty clear to him that I'm not a good lynch today


Glowingbear basically dropped his geript read out of nowhere to lynch damdred when he admits himself that damdred case is kinda weak and average.

On January 19 2015 05:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


I can't find a better argument on day1, honestly.


On January 19 2015 06:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think


See, he is townreading you without having a good grasp of your filter.

He is townreading LS for BS reason, c'mon.


Well I AM obv town. And I am townreading LS for the same reason.

What happened to your geript is mafia thing?


Damdred happened o.o


Yeah but that case is not so strong to completely drop calloing geript mafia (which is in itself a weird omgus vote cause geript is obv town.)





I'm sorry, I've never said the case was weak?
I said I can't find a more compelling argument on day1 than the one I've brought about damdred?


It's fucking scummy that you just stopped saying anything at all about your scum read geript after two posts trying to get him lynched.


HAHAHA DP
ARE YOU FUCKING MAFIA?

If I have a stronger scumread on damdred, I'll vote him before voting geript.
I was trying to pressure damdred before going to the case.
He was late answering my questions.

Really DP. C'mon.


You really can;t push two people at once?

If the vote on geript was for such whimsical reasons that you felt ok dropping it for THAT shitty case on damdred then you really didn;t believe that geript was mafia at all.


Which begs the question: Why the FUCK are you trying to lynch him in the first place if you are town?!?!?

I also find it amusing that everyone calling you scum is suddenly mafia. Including the two most obvious townies in the game.


This is a convoluted misrepresentation of my reads. A lot of people called me mafia and I didn't scumread them. I've called waffle town for that. But you, SPECIALLY YOU, coming with this SHIT against me, is FUCKING SCUMMY.

You said you would lynch Damdred before me than suddenly this SHIT.



I changed my mind when your geript vote LITERALLY DISAPPEARED and I had to ask you TWICE what was going on before you would talk about your PREVIOUS SCUMREAD.

and the case on damdred is not convincing enough to explain just dropping someone you wanted to lynch not that long ago.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:31 GMT
#755
On January 19 2015 06:29 GlowingBear wrote:
I DIDN'T ABANDON THE SCUMREAD ON GERIPT, I'VE JUST FOCUSED ON GETTING MY STRONGEST SCUMREAD LYNCHED.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?!?


You stopped talking about him at all.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:39 GMT
#773
@ geript.

I don't like this post

On January 17 2015 21:16 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 19:04 jarjarbinks wrote:
Those were the major reads I got from what I have read up to when I started posting. I'm tired so I will not elaborate on the other people who have posted besides basic thoughts.

Gereipt: Your analysis seems fair. I feel like you would do this no matter what game you play. I haven't played this game to know if you left something out (if your mafia). So I can't give you a solid town or mafia read for now.

Lonemeow: Only defended Trfel and questioned Rsoultin's questioning. Probably due to lack of playing with Rsoultin. This is a possible lurker in my eyes. I guess we shall find out tomorrow.

CoolITLname- definite lurker! Or you know, could be sleeping or something...lol WE SHALL SEE

Waffle- Tried to ask LS a question to establish credibility. Let's see what he does.

DP- I liked gereipts analysis on DP. Very jumpy on Rsoultin for questioning Trfel as well as "missed" Trfel "making waves". Possible she could have just jumped on Rsoultin for the same reasons Rsoultin jumped on Trfel thought.


So your major reads are a summary of what people have done so far? No one is scum or town? Then why call them reads?


Because it isn;t what I thought when I saw JJB's list when I read it I was like this dude is just paraphrasing geript.

and his follow up is wishy-washy

On January 17 2015 22:18 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 22:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 17 2015 21:16 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 17 2015 19:04 jarjarbinks wrote:
Those were the major reads I got from what I have read up to when I started posting. I'm tired so I will not elaborate on the other people who have posted besides basic thoughts.

Gereipt: Your analysis seems fair. I feel like you would do this no matter what game you play. I haven't played this game to know if you left something out (if your mafia). So I can't give you a solid town or mafia read for now.

Lonemeow: Only defended Trfel and questioned Rsoultin's questioning. Probably due to lack of playing with Rsoultin. This is a possible lurker in my eyes. I guess we shall find out tomorrow.

CoolITLname- definite lurker! Or you know, could be sleeping or something...lol WE SHALL SEE

Waffle- Tried to ask LS a question to establish credibility. Let's see what he does.

DP- I liked gereipts analysis on DP. Very jumpy on Rsoultin for questioning Trfel as well as "missed" Trfel "making waves". Possible she could have just jumped on Rsoultin for the same reasons Rsoultin jumped on Trfel thought.


So your major reads are a summary of what people have done so far? No one is scum or town? Then why call them reads?


And what do you make of it?


It's on the scummier side of things, as scum he'd want to look like he's giving reads even when he really isn't. However, knowing his play in the previous game it's not as conclusive as it could be.


I like thses posts though

On January 19 2015 00:44 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 12:36 Breshke wrote:
TOWN

Trfel : Trying to change his play seems towny to me. I think as scum he would be more wary of doing this because as we have seen people would notice the change and ping him out for it.

LS : His meta case on me is bad in my opinion but it is the conclusion i thought he would come and to me shows he is trying to work out alignments and stuff not just trying to look town.

Damdred : I liked his case on Cool and the fact that he made people discuss it. Even though we know it was wrong I found myself agreeing with it and Cool would have been my top scum if he was still alive.


Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 15:07 Breshke wrote:
On January 18 2015 14:50 DarthPunk wrote:
K I just read all of Lightnings filter twice and he is not really scum hunting at all. Most of his contributions are talking about how many games people have played in/ played with him in and he talks A LOT about meta.

Can those people town reading Lightning please give me some in depth reasoning for those town reads. Cause I can't see it.


I read him town for some weak meta case on my being more lurky as mafia. I expected someone to try and come at me because of it and thought it was towny. That's actually a fairly shit tier read though because it isn't actually alignment indicative. Would need to look more into it but i wouldn't call him town anymore.


This progression on LightningStrike is is just pure bullshit. "Weak meta case" when he's in your strong town category, really? And if you actually had read his previous town games you would have instantly seen that he's playing exactly like he has done as town so far.

I'm fairly sure you didn't actually bother to get any kind of meta on him, just used that as excuse for a town read. Scum like to do that.

##Vote: Breshke

GlowingBear, I am sorry for doubting you


On January 19 2015 03:06 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 00:51 Damdred wrote:
.,.so you have no thoughts on anything else just spamming about older stuff?


Other thoughts, well.

LightningStrike looks town by meta.

DarthPunk looks town for the way his LightningStrike read evolved when presented with evidence from other games.

Trfel I'm really torn on, the case by rsoultin has merit but Trfel puts quite a lot of effort into some of his posts which is a town trait.

rsoultin is perhaps town for his defence of LightningStrike, since if I trust my read on LightningStrike he'd just be narrowing his potential mislynch pool if he did that as scum. But that's associative between unflipped players so meh.


Seems like good reads for the mos tpart and displays a kind of fearless tone I would expect from town.

These posts:
]
On January 19 2015 03:16 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 03:12 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2015 03:06 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 19 2015 00:51 Damdred wrote:
.,.so you have no thoughts on anything else just spamming about older stuff?


Other thoughts, well.

LightningStrike looks town by meta.

DarthPunk looks town for the way his LightningStrike read evolved when presented with evidence from other games.

Trfel I'm really torn on, the case by rsoultin has merit but Trfel puts quite a lot of effort into some of his posts which is a town trait.

rsoultin is perhaps town for his defence of LightningStrike, since if I trust my read on LightningStrike he'd just be narrowing his potential mislynch pool if he did that as scum. But that's associative between unflipped players so meh.


Okay, LM, please clarify your vote on Breshke. The way I read it, you were saying Breshke had a weak meta case on LS, when the opposite was true. (Sorry LS, <3 you, but ^^


Ah, I must've misunderstood Breshke's post. English isn't my native language. Let me rethink.


On January 19 2015 03:18 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 03:16 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 19 2015 03:12 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2015 03:06 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 19 2015 00:51 Damdred wrote:
.,.so you have no thoughts on anything else just spamming about older stuff?


Other thoughts, well.

LightningStrike looks town by meta.

DarthPunk looks town for the way his LightningStrike read evolved when presented with evidence from other games.

Trfel I'm really torn on, the case by rsoultin has merit but Trfel puts quite a lot of effort into some of his posts which is a town trait.

rsoultin is perhaps town for his defence of LightningStrike, since if I trust my read on LightningStrike he'd just be narrowing his potential mislynch pool if he did that as scum. But that's associative between unflipped players so meh.


Okay, LM, please clarify your vote on Breshke. The way I read it, you were saying Breshke had a weak meta case on LS, when the opposite was true. (Sorry LS, <3 you, but ^^


Ah, I must've misunderstood Breshke's post. English isn't my native language. Let me rethink.


Right, it's far less strongly implicating him as scum now that I understood correctly, although I still don't like the way he went from "LightningStrike town" to "wouldn't call him town anymore" without any real explanation on what caused the shift.

For now,
##Unvote

Show he is willing to re-evaluate based on new or different information


I actually wouldn't want to lynch him today.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:39 GMT
#776
On January 19 2015 06:35 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Jar Jar Binks


LOL waht?!?!?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:46 GMT
#795
On January 19 2015 06:32 Damdred wrote:
I think the pushs look pretty similar especially the push because of my meta. Which he did also in imperial, his push on me dropping it for Palmar is close as well.

Either way GB shouldn't be lynched today I think.


The push on you in HEarthstone was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to the push on geript this game

He is more invested in the lynch in hearthstone:

On November 02 2014 01:39 GlowingBear wrote:
We are killing Damdred today

Place your votes right now!


On November 02 2014 01:57 GlowingBear wrote:
Jay, we are voting Damdred. Place your vote


On November 02 2014 02:14 GlowingBear wrote:
You guys,
Place your votes on Damdred
Don't force me into making a huge case on him. We already have enough motives to lynch him.


On November 02 2014 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 02:52 Holyflare wrote:
On November 02 2014 00:43 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 02 2014 00:39 Damdred wrote:
While I would love to lynch GB today I mean I really would love to lynch gb. I am 100% not lynching into the biggest filter on day one. GB still hasn't delivered cases like hes promised or a lot of updated reads but hes usually not spammy as scum either so possibly a d3 lynch.

BH has a shot at being scum for his inactivity really, misder has a decent shot


That's the only reason you want to lynch me?
You know I can spam as both alignments.
Why a d3 lynch and not d2?



stop using you have the highest page filter as a reason not to lynch you if you post that you can spam as both alignments btw, doesn't look that great ^^


^^ now vote damdred.


He has other scum reads whilst still maintaining his damdred read

On November 02 2014 02:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 02:14 jaybrundage wrote:
@Damdred I don't see where anyone specifically asked you for your read on me. Can you post it I couldn't find it. Your biggest post is a post about me being town. But I know I'm town that doesn't help me. Also you seem to be saying you find GB scummy. But then you also state you don't wanna vote him cause he has the biggest filter. Considering how early we are in the game I can understand your sentiment. But the problem is that you don't present a case for someone that we can lynch TODAY!

@BG You wanna switch to Damdred as i can see. What opinion do you currently have on BH as he was your last top scum read.


Still scum.
Not as much as Damdred.


On November 02 2014 03:33 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 03:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 02 2014 03:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 02 2014 03:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like there's now a possiblity that we don't even GET a lynch. That move doesn't feel pro-town to me.


Funny that you can to the thread just to say that.
Seems opportunistic to me.

Also, huge coincidence that thing happening and you coming in here, right?

What are you saying? Do you think I'm mafia?


I think you're not town.


On November 02 2014 06:32 GlowingBear wrote:
If damdred flips mafia I'll lynch HF


When he switches off damdred he immediately talks about his damdred read

On November 03 2014 03:15 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 03:01 Damdred wrote:
He could be done a few weird things but another lurker lynch.

So you going to keep dodging or actually answer


I'm moving off of you because I can't get you lynched today.
I was completely annoyed for that and I almost gave up on this game. I can't see a world where a townie does what you did.

But then I thought I should search for the other mafia. I remember Avogadro, so I decided to read the lurkers.
Circumstance had a horrible filter after I analysed it.

That's all.


All of which is totally unlike this game where his Geript push just evaporated out of nowhere.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:49 GMT
#808
Glowingbear if you are town this game I am blaming you for being shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:52 GMT
#819
On January 19 2015 06:50 GlowingBear wrote:
A lesson to newbies:

Everytime a person risks their "life" to lynch a target or to save another, this person is most likely town.

I would be the lynch after I unvoted. Have this in mind.

Bye bye.


Wait is this true?

Cause that is a good point.

Wait. But why would you lynch yourself to save your biggest scum read?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:52 GMT
#823
On January 19 2015 06:51 Blazinghand wrote:
Warning to DarthPunk for language/behavior.
Warning to GlowingBear for language/behavior.


Reallllllly???

Le sigh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:54 GMT
#834
#unvote:

##vote: Warwaffle.

I am sheeping you 100% geript. I know nothing about this guy.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 21:55 GMT
#835
On January 19 2015 06:53 Trfel wrote:
I could switch to TheWarWaffle. But not if it causes jarjarbinks to be lynched.


Switch
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 22:00 GMT
#864
Welp. That was awful all round.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 22:01 GMT
#867
On January 19 2015 07:00 GlowingBear wrote:
WHAT MORE DID YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS GUY IS TOWN FFS


Just stop.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2015 22:04 GMT
#872
I gotta go to work.

Catch ya.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2015 03:38 GMT
#933
On January 19 2015 09:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 09:32 Damdred wrote:
Usually Scum wouldn't unvote and let themselves be the vote leader with a few minutes left.



^ I had no scum motive to Unvote damdred and let me be the leading lynch. Simple fact number 2.


What if you are both scum?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2015 03:45 GMT
#934
Both GB and Damdred look towny and productive after the lynch as does shining out of nowhere.

The problem is that I find it impossible to believe that on day one we had a town/town/town/town wagon.

Gonna have a read of rsultin overnight.

Will give you some sort of last will and testament for after I get shot tonight.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 73
Sea.KH 65
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Yoon 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi539
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1306
kRYSTAL_324
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko381
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo688
crisheroes265
hiko210
DeMusliM202
Livibee130
byalli90
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
21m
OSC
9h 36m
Replay Cast
10h 21m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.