• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10008 users

Student Mafia V - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:32 GMT
#512
On January 18 2015 17:31 jarjarbinks wrote:
Sure

Damdred: a brown gecko

Rsoultin: A red owl

Trfel: A tan chihuahua

Why is Damdred a brown gecko?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:36 GMT
#516
FWIW, I still think you're wrong on LS. I'll look back on him in the morning. Do me a favor and look over Shining and GB though.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:37 GMT
#517
What about Trfel? Why a chihuahau
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:39 GMT
#519
On January 18 2015 17:37 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 17:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 18 2015 17:32 geript wrote:
On January 18 2015 17:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Honestly what are the coaches doing nowdays? The amount of meta arguments in this game is Literally. Blowing. My. Mind.

I think people aren't using coaches as much as I've seen in the past. I know they're criminally underused in general. I also think that some coaches probably should be coaching. I'm honestly not sure I should be coaching; I'm not sure I'm good enough.


Nah you are good now. Like 6 months to a year ago no way.


How long have you guys played this game?!

Looks like 2 years
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:41 GMT
#522
Why is rsoultin red?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:44 GMT
#524
Holy Shit!!! Keirathi. I miss playing with him. I was so sad when I townread him in the Greymist game only to find out he was already dead. I was devastated.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 08:49 GMT
#528
Anywho, I really do need thinks and sleeps.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 16:50 GMT
#574
On January 19 2015 01:44 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 01:34 Damdred wrote:
Rs top town for parroting me. Lm probable mafia and is a great ads tvoe


And I'm a good lynch because...?

For lack of reasons that you aren't not a good lynch. And stuffs. Lots of stuffs.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 16:57 GMT
#579
Still waking up. Found LM a bit odd. We'll see how interested he is
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 19:19 GMT
#622
##vote glowingbear
The PoE hasn't really changed. LM, GB, JJB, Trfel and Shining are all decent lynches imo. If expect to see someone add good reasons if the want to lynch WW, Breshke or Trfel. I feel a lot like DP. There's not a really strong leader in the pack for me. That said, GB showing he has no intention of posting or thinking reasonably earns my vote. LM I'm kinda unsure what to do with because he feels so disjoint, but I kinda like the reasons for the Breshke read but... Idk it's such an easy thing to push.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 19:28 GMT
#627
On January 19 2015 04:21 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 04:19 geript wrote:
##vote glowingbear
The PoE hasn't really changed. LM, GB, JJB, Trfel and Shining are all decent lynches imo. If expect to see someone add good reasons if the want to lynch WW, Breshke or Trfel. I feel a lot like DP. There's not a really strong leader in the pack for me. That said, GB showing he has no intention of posting or thinking reasonably earns my vote. LM I'm kinda unsure what to do with because he feels so disjoint, but I kinda like the reasons for the Breshke read but... Idk it's such an easy thing to push.


Not thinking reasonably you say? After all the thoughts I've put in this thread and after what I've just brought from damdred?

Uh huh.

So you've brought 1 thought that I think is wrong to the thread. Do you want me to bury the squirrel and scratch your head. I've been through your filter multiple times. There's not one good thought in it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 19:35 GMT
#635
On January 19 2015 04:33 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 04:28 geript wrote:
On January 19 2015 04:21 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 04:19 geript wrote:
##vote glowingbear
The PoE hasn't really changed. LM, GB, JJB, Trfel and Shining are all decent lynches imo. If expect to see someone add good reasons if the want to lynch WW, Breshke or Trfel. I feel a lot like DP. There's not a really strong leader in the pack for me. That said, GB showing he has no intention of posting or thinking reasonably earns my vote. LM I'm kinda unsure what to do with because he feels so disjoint, but I kinda like the reasons for the Breshke read but... Idk it's such an easy thing to push.


Not thinking reasonably you say? After all the thoughts I've put in this thread and after what I've just brought from damdred?

Uh huh.

So you've brought 1 thought that I think is wrong to the thread. Do you want me to bury the squirrel and scratch your head. I've been through your filter multiple times. There's not one good thought in it.


Uh huh.

Who's town then and why?

People. Reasons. I'm sure there's no possible way you could ever read my 8 page filter. Sorry for making the game so hard to read.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:09 GMT
#646
On January 19 2015 04:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 04:53 Damdred wrote:
I've said it twice at least, he's boring before now and usually GB isn't boring.


So...you townread him a bunch of times then suddenly decided he was boring. And maybe worth lynching. But didn't bother to mention that reason until questioned. Damdred, my BS meter. It is going off again.

Geript, please answer where you actually stand on Trfel. Once is a mistake. Twice is a pattern.

I talked with DP and Damdred about it. i think with you about it too. Like there are things that make me think he'll flip mafia in his filter. There are also things that make me think he'll flip town in his filter. I don't think he's a bad lynch per se, I'm just personally not interested in lynching him because I think there are higher percentage flips.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:10 GMT
#648
On January 19 2015 05:03 jarjarbinks wrote:
OK read up and stuff.

Questions:

Geript: does GB usually contribute better than in this game? His filter isn't as high quality as yours but he definitely appears to be scumhunting IMO.

Damdred: Was the vote for GB reactionary? Or was it really because he was "boring"? Is boring enough to lynch him? Have you read DP's filter yet? He's already given the reaction you claimed to be looking for.

Rsoultin: What are your thoughts on LM now that he's posted some more?

Let me know if you have questions for me. I'll probably be on here for about 30 more minutes looking for things.

Usually someone brings up something interesting that I've missed about GB that I can read him town for. No one's really brought up anything that makes me think he'll flip town. There's nothing that I've found that makes me think he's town. Usually I find his contributions are a bit better or in the least more interesting/correct.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:11 GMT
#649
On January 19 2015 05:09 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:03 jarjarbinks wrote:
OK read up and stuff.

Questions:

Geript: does GB usually contribute better than in this game? His filter isn't as high quality as yours but he definitely appears to be scumhunting IMO.

Damdred: Was the vote for GB reactionary? Or was it really because he was "boring"? Is boring enough to lynch him? Have you read DP's filter yet? He's already given the reaction you claimed to be looking for.

Rsoultin: What are your thoughts on LM now that he's posted some more?

Let me know if you have questions for me. I'll probably be on here for about 30 more minutes looking for things.


^ What makes me think JJB is town. Dude, please explain your mislynches response when Breshke asked if scum couldn't try hard if they were competitive, too?

Pin in LM. Sometimes I will not state my thoughts aloud if I think that will cause someone to play differently than they otherwise would, especially when I'm still trying to get reads on certain players.

Are you not actually reading the thread at all?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:14 GMT
#654
Also, the fact that GB thinks that I could even possibly be scum is rather amusing. Amusing in the generally mafia way.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:41 GMT
#677
On January 19 2015 05:37 DarthPunk wrote:
What an ungodly hour to wake up for a lynch.

What's the go here geript? I would prefer to lynch damdred over Glowingbear.

I just really don't know about Damdred. I just can't read him well but I kinda think he's town. Like GB didn't bring up any of the points I've thought about lynching Damdred for; I don't hate his "read changes on me" argument, but it's pretty weak because GB's play has been quite bad.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:43 GMT
#680
Plus, GB has me as his #2 which is like big red flashing lights. I'd reread rsoultin but I read her last night. I think her JJB protection would happen regardless of alignment.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:45 GMT
#683
On January 19 2015 05:44 rsoultin wrote:
Geript is dodging my queeeessstions to buddy up with DP. Hi geript. If you want to convince me you're town (and maybe you don't, but I don't know how wise a move that is) you probably shouldn't do that. ^^

If you can't read 2 of my posts and know that I'm town, then there's really nothing I could ever say that would change that. I'm buddying up to DP because he's the only good player who I'm sure is town and can get an honest opinion on.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 18 2015 20:47 GMT
#687
ewbop: On, from whatever.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1404
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 236
MaxPax 142
Rex 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65479
Calm 3741
Shuttle 3116
Bisu 1879
FanTaSy 1612
EffOrt 396
Stork 358
Soma 294
Mini 293
firebathero 290
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 271
Rush 234
Light 233
ZerO 177
Soulkey 150
Last 133
Snow 129
Zeus 123
actioN 121
Barracks 107
Killer 79
Dewaltoss 62
hero 61
Sea.KH 61
Mong 54
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 40
Bale 38
Shinee 38
Free 33
ToSsGirL 32
sorry 27
Yoon 26
PianO 26
Shine 24
Sharp 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 17
zelot 15
Sacsri 11
HiyA 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6106
Dendi754
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1291
kRYSTAL_375
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko401
Other Games
gofns39591
singsing2160
B2W.Neo693
hiko366
crisheroes295
DeMusliM258
byalli193
Livibee164
Hui .145
Mew2King94
Liquid`VortiX78
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 46m
Replay Cast
9h 31m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.