The last will and testament of Trfel
Lynch LightningStrike
Lynch LoneMeow
Lynch DarthPunk
Lynch rsoultin
Any more questions?
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Trfel
7015 Posts
The last will and testament of Trfel Lynch LightningStrike Lynch LoneMeow Lynch DarthPunk Lynch rsoultin Any more questions? | ||
|
Trfel
7015 Posts
100% carried. Thanks a bunch DarthPunk and The Shining, I tried my best, but ended up being only a hindrance. Well played to all. | ||
|
Trfel
7015 Posts
On January 28 2015 07:43 LightningStrike wrote: Sorry for the bad Cop claim that was just entirely my fault but I can't believe you guys didn't get catch scum after I got us a scum Any advice for Cop play because this was my 2nd time playing Cop and first time getting a red check too.I would give you advice, but I am possibly the worst cop/tracker player on TL. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|