• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7417 users

Student Mafia V - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 17:09 GMT
#587
I kinda disagree with that, lm wasn't this disconnected and actually interacted
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 17:21 GMT
#593
Lm>jajar >tr

Is where in at
What scummy lukerst
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 18:53 GMT
#618
On January 19 2015 03:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok, damdred has been dodging me.

I'm lynching him.

##Unvote
##Vote: Damdred


I'm waiting my lunch to be ready. Meanwhile, I'll catch up.


Not sure how I've dodged...

He'll I've answered everything posed to me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 19:17 GMT
#621
I don't like that case but the last quote is after I said I maybe would lynch you. But meh

Never told me I was dodging
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 19:29 GMT
#629
Cause I really am meh and I could want to lynch a lot of people and change my mind at this point.

GB besides a couple of moments you have been meh and uninteresting .
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 19:36 GMT
#636
Meh GB is town from this more than likely.

GB was being boring now he's not.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 19:42 GMT
#638
GB your case is bad it's ok.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 19:53 GMT
#642
I've said it twice at least, he's boring before now and usually GB isn't boring.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 20:12 GMT
#650
I never put a vote on GB what are you talking about jarjar?

No I haven't read dps filter
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 20:39 GMT
#675
GB shouldn't be lynched it would be bad Honestly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 20:56 GMT
#698
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:07 GMT
#721
Granted I've never seen dp as mafia so I can't compare what he's doing here. But he has follow up to questions does research on LS to find his meta and change his read. He woke up at God awful time just for deadline, I don't have to read someone a filter to town read then if I like their thread prwacense.
Jarjar isn't really finding Scum and caught him in a lie about me voting GB when I never did. The slight Scum slip. And he's not really hinting so yea.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:10 GMT
#725
I halfway want to get lynched so GB finally realizes he has my meta wrong...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:13 GMT
#730
Not really, I'm not sure who is want to lynch. Not really GB I think. Even if the case is bad he does this to me as town especially after I kill him as mafia...

Either way Tommorow look at rs chainsaw defending jarjar.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:17 GMT
#735
Man I hate jarjar right here lol. I get asked my opinion and he jumps on it to vote me.

I've played almost 18 games with GB probably. Give him a pass today, this is in hi a town wheel house. Like read hearthstone mafia this is how he went about it to.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:21 GMT
#739
Yea GB is really bad about dropping reads to tunnel on someone. I'm on phone so can't link atm.

Also shinings post is bad and has a ma f2f is tone about it watch him after this lynch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:23 GMT
#742
Really hate playing on Sundays since I'm at work all day meh.

Anyway, GB probably town jarjar and shining trying to figure who to hammer so lm and me are town.

Jarjat is the lynch shining Tommorow maybe rs the next for chain saw defending. Super crummy play from a couple here at eod

##unvite
##Vote jarjar
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:32 GMT
#758
I think the pushs look pretty similar especially the push because of my meta. Which he did also in imperial, his push on me dropping it for Palmar is close as well.

Either way GB shouldn't be lynched today I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:34 GMT
#760
anyway a Scum team of jarjar-tr_-rs is interesting pre flip associative reads stink but yea.

Anyway serious last thing in case I die
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 21:38 GMT
#769
All a sudden GB realizes the truth.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2468
Rain 1576
FanTaSy 432
Soma 84
Mong 76
Killer 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 15
Shinee 14
yabsab 14
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister1046
ceh9404
Happy265
KnowMe135
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 49m
INu's Battles
2h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 49m
OSC
14h 4m
Replay Cast
14h 49m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.