• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8680 users

Student Mafia V - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 18 2015 21:53 GMT
#826
On January 19 2015 06:50 rsoultin wrote:
i'm not switching to a townread. i'm not certain on GB but it wouldn't surprise me if he is town

-shrugs-

I'm not certain that GlowingBear is town either. Not up to the level that I would like to be. But I think he is the best lynch, especially since LoneMeow came back again.

GlowingBear's play has been completely different and he has seemed largely ineffective at pushing anything, despite having maybe the largest filter in the game and being very active. GlowingBear is definitely more capable of pushing his scumreads than this.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 18 2015 21:53 GMT
#830
I could switch to TheWarWaffle. But not if it causes jarjarbinks to be lynched.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 18 2015 21:56 GMT
#842
##Unvote
##Vote: TheWarWaffle
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 18 2015 22:02 GMT
#869
Well then. That sucks.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 18 2015 22:22 GMT
#883
On January 19 2015 07:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:53 Trfel wrote:
I could switch to TheWarWaffle. But not if it causes jarjarbinks to be lynched.


This is the one of the biggest proofs why Trfel is scum.

He didn't want to lynch Jar jar for being newbie but he was okay to lynch waffle who was also mislynched day1 in his previous game. You could never accept lynching war waffle.

I already explained why I wanted to lynch TheWarWaffle. I couldn't understand how he got his reads, his logic seemed terrible. I did not blame it on him being a newbie because last game I could follow his logic, and he showed some good thinking and more effort than this game. Meanwhile, jarjarbinks showed the exact opposite. He played much better on D1 this game than last game. Along with input from rsoultin, he looked like a poor lynch.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 18 2015 22:25 GMT
#885
On January 19 2015 07:21 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:46 Trfel wrote:
GlowingBear

Earlier in the game I brought up the disconnect between GlowingBear's thread comments and his reads. I asked several questions to him, and he answered all of them except for that one. It seems like he is trying to make it look like he is reading the thread and making reads, but the two aren't related together. I do like his post analysis, and I didn't mind his early reads, but the lack of unity was strange.

The post about coming after lurkers seems bad, and I don't see him doing much about lurkers at all. In fact, his reads have been all over the place. I wouldn't say that he has been really coming after anyone, but dropping his reads and making new reads. His push on geript strikes me as particularly strange. At this point, geript is coming across as pretty strongly town, so that makes no sense at all. He's basically scummed everyone at some point this game.

Like I said, his case on Damdred makes absolutely no sense. Especially when he retracted it and emphatically stated that Damdred is town for little apparent reason. GlowingBear has also been using a crazy amount of OMGUS this game. I don't like it at all.

##Unvote
##Vote: GlowingBear


This case on me is also convoluted and his vote on me only got traction when I was about to be mislynched.

His vote was BEFORE this case and a lot of things doesn't make me mafia. Specially the OMGUS part. OMGUS is more likely to be town paranoia than mafia behaviour. But the thing is: I was COMPLETELY tunnelled on Holyflare in Christmas Carol and I was town, and Trfel was there.

This guy is definetely mafia.

Wait, how is my vote BEFORE the case? My vote is RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CASE YOU QUOTED.

Yes, in Carol of the Bells you were completely tunneled on Holyflare. Here, you are flying all over the place and scumreading everyone. In Carol of the Bells, you nearly got Holyflare lynched, so I'd say that was pretty effective. Here, you had basically no following on your reads.

I need to take a break, but you still look like scum to me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 00:53 GMT
#1160
Sorry, I thought that we were supposed to post at least once every phase, not once every 48 hours. I had a bunch of work to do, I finished some of it, I will be be back and post more tonight.

Sorry, I didn't realize that I would be so busy.

This lynch wagon is completely ridiculous. I can't believe that everyone is voting to lynch me. Just because I am trying to change my play and figure out how the game works? That doesn't make any sense at all. I care enough to try different things and see what works. Evidently this didn't work.

You guys are seriously believing the guy who claimed cop? First of all, he started the game completely nonsensical, and somehow got townread, and then changed his behavior completely. Why would town do anything different after they get townread? I can't decide if he is simply a town liar or if he is a mafia trying to get a townie lynched, but I'm inclined to think the latter. If you don't listen to me know, hopefully you will at least lynch him next after I flip. A one to one change with a mafia is a pretty good result for a townie.

I'll look into some other scum options, but this wagon on me is really giving a lot away. I'm pretty sure that the mafia team is leading it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 02:02 GMT
#1175
After I die, PLEASE lynch LightningStrike.... Don't lynch jarjarbinks. He is new, but he isn't scum. Seriously, read his play from last game and you will understand. His filter looks fine to me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:14 GMT
#1179
On January 21 2015 13:03 Damdred wrote:
Trfel if you are really town and LS is mafia which is highly doubtful. You should leave us with some form of last will or do something towny which you aren't doing.

I have so much homework... I would love to....

First is lynch LightningStrike.

After that I'm not really sure. I'd have to take a look at who started leading my lynch and why. DarthPunk jumped on my wagon pretty quickly, as did Breshke. But DarthPunk defended me earlier, which I don't understand when he is willing to lynch me now.

As for lurkers, LoneMeow and The Shining are probably the biggest options. I am still scumreading LoneMeow pretty heavily. His inactivity is really scummy, and I posted my case earlier. Sneaking under the lynch didn't help. The Shining, on the other hand, seems rather towny. He hasn't posted that much, but I do like the analysis that he has provided, and I can forgive the lack of activity.

Hopefully I can be on more tomorrow and help share the lynch list.

I suppose it's probably too much to ask to spare myself from being lynched, but I hope that you guys can still manage to win the game, with LYLO coming up soon. Would it help to save myself if I claimed?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:16 GMT
#1180
Let's start the counterwagon.

##Vote: LightningStrike
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:27 GMT
#1183
If I can save myself, claiming just makes myself worthless. The scum will shoot me for sure.

I'd rather wait to see if it is really necessary.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:33 GMT
#1186
I think I can survive if I don't claim.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:52 GMT
#1191
On January 21 2015 13:36 Damdred wrote:
You can't, someone has claimed a red check on you.

We are killing you off unless you claim come up with an amazing defense.

Did I not already demonstrate how LightningStrike is scum? I thought it was rather conclusive.

I know that I am town.

He says that I am scum.

There are a few options.
1. I got sent the wrong PM
2. There is actually an unaware miller in this game
3. LightningStrike is the worst town player of all time
4. LightningStrike is a mafia who lied to get a threat lynched

BlazingHand is a good host, so the first two options are unlikely. LightningStrike may well be the worst town player of all time, however my play this game is showing that I am even worse, since he seems to be getting me lynched, therefore this is not possible. (To make everything clear I am kidding, LightningStrike is cool, but my point stands). Therefore the only logical option is that LightningStrike is a mafia who false claimed.

The reason for this is having both roles claimed makes it even harder for the town to actually claim. Especially since he faked his check on me. Also, I was suspicious of him early on. I noticed the weirdness in his play. It's natural for him to try and get me out of the way quickly.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:53 GMT
#1192
On January 21 2015 13:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Even if by some miracle Trfel is town. Then we just lynch LS tomorrow.

I think it is correct to lynch trefle no matter what his defense is like.


With a defense like this, you can't possibly lynch me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:54 GMT
#1193
On January 21 2015 13:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 13:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Even if by some miracle Trfel is town. Then we just lynch LS tomorrow.

I think it is correct to lynch trefle no matter what his defense is like.



Agreed. I'm not sure what this is from him, anyway. Trfel, if I were you and town I'd get out my case-making mojo, comb the thread and the filters, and give us something awesome to work with if you flip town. LS is a given with a green (or blue) flip.

Why should I bother if you guys are just going to lynch me anyway? I have other things to do, you guys won't listen to my logic. The game is lost, I should give it up. If you guys don't lynch me maybe I will build some cases for you, since you seem to be too lazy to do it yourself.

Rsoultin could very well be mafia as well.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 05:05 GMT
#1199
I slept last night because I was tired.

Like you said, LoneMeow and I were looking like the top lynch candidates for the start of the day.

So if LightningStrike actually WAS the cop, and actually DID check me, and it actually DID come up red (which is all false), him claiming makes no sense at all. He shouldn't need a claim to lynch me, just press the lynch through and live to fight another day. Save the claim for later, if it is necessary. Why would he possibly claim where he did? I'll tell you why, BECAUSE IT GETS ME LYNCHED. That's all he wants. Not townie at all.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to preserve the blue roles for as long as possible. I advocated keeping jarjar alive, and guess what, he's basically confirmed town (no cc roleblock). Meanwhile everyone else wanted to lynch him, except rsoultin.

I've been a town power role twice in the past. The first time I died on Night 1. The second time I afk'd for day 1 and night 1, and died on night 2 (one day of play). Do you think I learned something? I did better in the second game, but I still died way too early. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting nightkilled this game, but I didn't account for the fake cop check, so I could get lynched instead. I will work on finding the balance.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 05:09 GMT
#1201
Speaking of sleep, I need some. Good night.

Please, take some time and think about this. I want to break marv's town non-lynched record. You guys aren't helping.

Looking at LightningStrike, DarthPunk, LoneMeow, and rsoultin for the potential scum team. Pretty sure that three of them are scum.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 05:22 GMT
#1202
I'm coming for you LightningStrike. Today or tomorrow, but I can and will strike from the grave. Silly of you to think you could lynch me without repercussions.

Not sure how much I'll be online tomorrow, I'm pretty busy, but don't take my inactivity as admission of guilt. I know I'm right, and no amount of false claims can change that. I don't care if people from all other games come in here and claim a red check on me, I am still right.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 16:26 GMT
#1212
On January 21 2015 22:53 LightningStrike wrote:
HTS I only got 1 vote on me lol.....

It's the thought that counts!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 21:21 GMT
#1213
No one has any last words for me before I die?
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech141
RuFF_SC2 132
Liquid`TLO 111
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17389
firebathero 87
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever254
canceldota59
League of Legends
Doublelift3579
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD35
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu808
Other Games
summit1g5786
FrodaN1236
shahzam576
ToD288
C9.Mang0282
mouzStarbuck264
B2W.Neo263
RotterdaM84
Mew2King44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile148
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1106
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
OSC
38m
Replay Cast
1h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.