• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8864 users

Student Mafia V - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 14:59 GMT
#276
actually ls I think you are probable town at this point just said it.
gotta drive and then knowledge bombs will rain down
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 17:33 GMT
#280
Here in the knowledge bomb for today guys;

Town:

Trfel: Slightly different from what I am used to in other games, the pressure vote is not alignment indicative as Geript is a good enough player to do this with post restrictions as scum or as town. However the followup to people commenting on his stance is really good, he calls to attention the problems in LS stance at the time which is a good observation and shows that someone is really reading the game. Hes inquisitive about why people are doing things and he seems to be in the thick of all talks when hes in the thread. For now hes in the town pile and i'm pretty sold that he shouldn't be the lynch today at all.

LightningStrike: Some of the stances he has taken seem a bit flimsy at times and it seems like he reverts on them as time passes sometimes. Which gave him a few scum points at first from me. But when questioned about where he was in the game he took little to no time at having actual somewhat developed thoughts on the people in the game. Was really quick to answer and hes not scared to push what he is thinking in the thread (or just put it out there) Pretty sure he is town here.

RS: Hes town, he pressures people. Hes reading the thread, he has follow up on what he says and hes asking opinions to try to figure out peoples alignments. Wouldn't lynch him today at all.


Null:

LM: Why you not have your neck out and giving actual thoughts instead of just reacting to what people say to you .

Warwaffle: not really rememerable but hasn't posted much

Shining: where are you baby doll?

Breshke: Who are you again? what do you think?

Scum:

TLCoolName: I have talked about him before now and I will reinterate. He attacks JarJar at one point and JarJar answers him, instead of interacting with him and trying to figure out his alignment. He disengages and says oh I like this post and never returns to it. When confronted with this information he says he just hasn't analyzed what JarJar has done. Shouldn't be much to analysis and Jarjar was in the thread at the time so he missed a good opoortunity to actually analysis the player and figure out his alignment. And then he switched to talking about me or rather slow pushing a target, he quoted something before the game started. He waited for someone else to vote and threw his vote down with that person. He claims it was a reaction test, but his reaction is not one a town would generally make. Instead of talking it through and trying to understand alignments of both he retreats from the confrontation and says just do analysis on everyone else. This guy is scum, hes not interested in finding out who is scum or pressuring people. He wants to find an easy target park there after someone else has fired the first shot and go on his merry way.


General thoughts:

I didn't bother to do everyone yet, Geripts huge post is full of good things that I want more peoples comments on. He might be onto something but I haven't rad DP filter or contextualized it yet.

GB could really be town here, anger at the start seems authentic and GB hates being VT. Some good thoughts but not as many as drunk bear should usually have at this point.

I'm undecided about JarJar currently, his recent postings looked pretty ok, but his previous postings looked bad. So can't really put him in a null town or scum currently but might lynch him depending on play as the game goes along.

Overall cool is the scummiest thing in the thread and people should comment on what I wrote.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 17:36 GMT
#282
So why did you do it anyway JarJar?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 17:46 GMT
#285
On January 18 2015 02:43 jarjarbinks wrote:
Lol im guessing saying I suck at this game is a bad way to go.

Gereipt asked for my reads on people. I thought I had good quotes to follow up my thoughts on some of the most active guys. The inactive guys not so much. Still wanted to shed my thoughts on them though in case.

Damdred: for your reaction vote, did you include shining in your scum list to see if anyone would jump on it based on what was said before the game started? Or did you just do it because you needed someone else to through on your scum team?


No that's not an acceptable answers hehe, never downplay yourself at all.

Well, shining is generally lurky as scum in my experience with him. So I was hoping if he was lurking and just reading it would draw him out into the thread, and also I was wanting to see who would jump and try to call me scum for pregame/lurker lynch.

It got somewhat a desired result
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 17:49 GMT
#289
Oh I know there sex no worries on that.

What do you think of what I said about cooltl ls
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 17:58 GMT
#291
I'm not asking you for a meta read though lol.

I've stated (if you read my large post) JarJars early postings were bad and his later ones were better. I think he is lynchable today depending on how he does and other responses he gives
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 18:08 GMT
#295
Maybe your right about TL, i'll give him a bit more time to develop but i'll come back to him later on.

We will probably disagree about tr but I think i'm right.

The point of D1 is to find mafia and kill mafia !!!!!!!!!

Who are your scum today rs
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 18:11 GMT
#296
On January 18 2015 03:07 geript wrote:
Initial thought: I like Damdred's read on cool. Need to double check but it feels right. Damdred do you really disagree with my Trfel read that much?
Last and most important point: you can call me Geript, getmoript, gayripped, supercoolasdudewiththebigdick. Under no circumstances am I to be called gereipt.


I disagree for now, I need to see his posting a bit more. His postings are vastly different from the previous games. I'll have to relook at your read to see where I am on it.

Geript why you trying to pocket me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 18:27 GMT
#302
I'm not sure exactly that you are paying attention Jarjar, or actually are reading. And that's a problem.

I say easy game this is scum team x.

Reaction test here are my reads. I explain LS read and you ask why I flip flopped on it O_o.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 18:46 GMT
#305
I've read everyones filter besides DP just procrastinating on his
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 19:54 GMT
#316
are you scum ww
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 20:13 GMT
#317
On January 18 2015 03:56 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 03:46 Damdred wrote:
I've read everyones filter besides DP just procrastinating on his


Interesting. I don't dislike your play so far...but that response is interesting. Can anyone else point out why it raises concerns?


DP could be town or a mafia partner if i'm mafia. or I could just be lazy town currently
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 20:17 GMT
#320
who do you think is mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 20:41 GMT
#322
Oh I know his filter leads to eden however he was the first sign up so I got to his in really fast. And I knew that there was a good bit of discussion about him in the thread.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 21:03 GMT
#333
Well that starts me at ground 0 again.

Gotta reread
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 21:06 GMT
#334
opinions on glowing bear ?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 21:07 GMT
#336
Why would I stop you if you think you have a decent case?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 21:10 GMT
#341
OH yea I can't let that go. ongoing game talk is a no go
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 21:15 GMT
#344
He really hasn't posted any reads quite yet so he hasn't answered my question at this point so not much to garner yet.

Geript has some good thoughts in his posts. I can't really tell his alignment yet
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2015 21:31 GMT
#346
Trfel, that's a whole lot of words for saying you have a couple of town reads rest null reads but you don't seem to have any scum reads? unless I overlooked it.

Are you scum with no scum reads and not knowing how to go about it?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
OSC
9h 28m
Replay Cast
10h 13m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.