• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9495 users

Student Mafia V - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 29 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:31 GMT
#1822
On January 26 2015 04:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:15 geript wrote:
DP you around? I'm really torn about shining.


Yeah I'm in bed reading on my phone. It's 6:20 am.

I have thought he was scum for ages.

1.) I have no idea how people can be strong tow re adding him (especially rso)

2.) the only good point that makes him town is a meta point and new players have unreliable meta.



Hi, DP. Why especially me and not especially Damdred? ^^

What is the good point that makes him scum? I personally don't see why he isn't null to people unfamiliar with how he plays ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:33 GMT
#1824
Think it's pretty obvious if you've been reading the thread DP.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:35 GMT
#1827
On January 26 2015 04:33 rsoultin wrote:
Think it's pretty obvious if you've been reading the thread DP.


EBWOP:
I'm actually not that opposed to a no-lynch, tbh, however I suspect JJB and geript would be the NKs. That said...more time to think about the thread can't hurt.

Seriously doubt you're ever the NK DP.

If not a no-lynch, I want to lynch Damdred.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:37 GMT
#1830
On January 26 2015 04:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:33 rsoultin wrote:
Think it's pretty obvious if you've been reading the thread DP.


I have been and it's not. Like you seem to be calling me scum but not actually doing so. You have been calling out damdred a lot also.

Just say who you want to lynch no reason to play games.


I'm not playing games. I've been obviously calling Damdred scum.

I am willing to reconsider Shining, and I have my doubts about you. I am not calling you scum, but I am not calling you town, either. I think you're a viable scum partner for Damdred, but it doesn't matter pre-flip.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:38 GMT
#1831
On January 26 2015 03:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 03:37 jarjarbinks wrote:
I could definitely see that.

How does that statement presuppose that the main wagon is town? I missed that part.

In your mind, You me bresh shining are all town. Is that still true? That would make dp or geript 1 mafia and damdred the other?


Okay, so this is my thought process.

Damdred and I are on LM.

Damdred makes a comment that the simple fact that DP being in the thread at EoD makes him town 100%.
- Possibility 1. LM is town. DP is therefore town because he is trying to move a lynch off a town. Scum wouldn't care enough to wake up early to stop a mislynch.
- Possibility 2. LM is scum. DP is therefore either town believing LM is town and trying to stop a mislynch, or scum trying to save his scum buddy.

Damdred then decides to switch to Breshke and says that both LM and Breshke are good lynches after his vote change.

So, why is DP town 100% unless Damdred knew that LM was town? And if Damdred was so certain LM was town, why was he voting him? Why did he say both were good lynches later?

^ In my paranoid world, this makes it highly likely Damdred is scum, knew exactly how LM would flip, and set up his PoE to jam a Breshke lynch through. He's shown no interest in even considering other possibilities.

As far as Shining and Bresh are concerned, I'm not sure. I thought they were town before and I don't see anything new since then to change that...do you find DP and geript's points as damning as they do on Bresh? Maybe I'm missing something.

I guess it could be Shining as a scum partner.

I don't think geript is scum either, I really don't. I don't see that battle between geript and Damdred Day 3 being easy to pull off as scum together.

DP...I just really need to look at him closer. I never understood why he was townreading LM so early. It is very convenient for him that everyone aligned him with a scum LM and he's been by and large ignored as a potential scum partner for anyone else. I just need to approach him with an open mind, which is something I don't have regarding him right now ><


Everything in one convenient post for you. Anything else?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:41 GMT
#1833
On January 26 2015 04:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah cause I tried to get you all to lynch my scum buddy damdred over lurker LM yesterday.

Honestly.


I've already said I can't look at you objectively right now. Thoughts on Damdred?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:44 GMT
#1834
On January 26 2015 04:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah cause I tried to get you all to lynch my scum buddy damdred over lurker LM yesterday.

Honestly.


I've already said I can't look at you objectively right now. Thoughts on Damdred?


EBWOP:
Though come to think of it, since Damdred is obviously not going to vote for himself, we would still have lynched LM with no one else around at EoD.

I'll look at your play later.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:51 GMT
#1839
On January 26 2015 04:44 DarthPunk wrote:
You say it's obvious that you called damdred scum but you prefaced that statement with "in my paranoid world" so I not sure why you think we should be taking that seriously.

And you keep repeating you don't understand my LM read and I keep telling you why I read him that way and to please read my filter.

And you don't and again state you don't get it. Maybe you don't want to get it.


@geript rso looks worse as the game goes on what are your thoughts on a scum!rso?


Your explanation doesn't make sense to me. I'm sorry. So repeating it ten times doesn't make it any more understandable.

And yes, I'm admitting that I'm paranoid of him partially because of his insta-scum reaction directly after the flip. It was why I was trying to get JJB to sanity check me.

That doesn't mean that I don't think Damdred is scum. It means I want a second opinion since we've clearly demonstrated already how I can be wrong.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:53 GMT
#1841
On January 26 2015 04:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:44 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:41 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah cause I tried to get you all to lynch my scum buddy damdred over lurker LM yesterday.

Honestly.


I've already said I can't look at you objectively right now. Thoughts on Damdred?


EBWOP:
Though come to think of it, since Damdred is obviously not going to vote for himself, we would still have lynched LM with no one else around at EoD.

I'll look at your play later.


Only cause you refused to switch off an obv mislynch...


If I
switched on
to Damdred
your first counter
LM
would still
be lynched.

I did not switch to Breshke from LM. I was wrong. I've admitted it. I don't know that Breshke was the right lynch, but LM definitely was the wrong one.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 19:56 GMT
#1842
On January 26 2015 04:53 DarthPunk wrote:
@jjb as you know rso best do you think she could have a filter like she does as scum?


He already said he thinks I could.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:01 GMT
#1844
On January 26 2015 04:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:53 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:44 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:41 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah cause I tried to get you all to lynch my scum buddy damdred over lurker LM yesterday.

Honestly.


I've already said I can't look at you objectively right now. Thoughts on Damdred?


EBWOP:
Though come to think of it, since Damdred is obviously not going to vote for himself, we would still have lynched LM with no one else around at EoD.

I'll look at your play later.


Only cause you refused to switch off an obv mislynch...


If I
switched on
to Damdred
your first counter
LM
would still
be lynched.

I did not switch to Breshke from LM. I was wrong. I've admitted it. I don't know that Breshke was the right lynch, but LM definitely was the wrong one.



Ok so in your mind. I am scum with damdred and try to lynch him instead of lurker LM because with my mystical powers of foresight, I know that : shining, breshe and jjb, who are all town in this world, are just gonna not show up for the flip?

To me it seems like your logic is starting to break down.


I think I've said a few times I'm not sure about you. That is not the same as saying you and Damdred are definitely a scum team. I've also said I'm not sure about Shining.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:04 GMT
#1847
On January 26 2015 05:01 Damdred wrote:
Meh shining wasn't on a tablet for all of last game though, which isn't a huge point but he had a comp for a lot of the quotes he did besides that meh.

Here's the thing a better player than I told me that heuristic about waking up/staying up. Instead of attacking the idea, why didn't you instead attack it wasn't an unreasonable time? DP himself said it wasn't to bad?

Can someone besides rs tell me his Scum team pair right now? Or the two likeliest people and why?


I'm not attacking the idea; I'm saying it doesn't fit in with a suspicion that LM is scum, which is what you were demonstrably doing at the time you said that statement.

I have no clue what Australian time is in relation to my time and frankly don't care that much. DP, who actually lives there, would obviously have a better idea of whether or not the timing was reasonable.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:13 GMT
#1854
On January 26 2015 05:04 Damdred wrote:
Wait when did you become unsure of shining? You were really sure of him before now rs?

Even though you've attacked almost every person toad you haven't mentioned breshke almost at all why?


I think you're scum. I know you're trying to push at least one town as scum. I don't think you're in it for the long game, bussing breshke for cred to ride out the game.

I relooked at breshke last evening. If I'm wrong, I'm still wrong; I still don't see anything damning in his filter. Being wrong in and of itself does not make a person scum. I get what geript's saying, but I know I at least have been told many times as a newbie not to make pre-flip associations, so if that's he only reason to scumread breshke, I think it's pretty weak.

I need to relook at shining. I don't really expect to see anything different, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't look when my reads are obviously off.

You completely changed your read of me. It happens.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:22 GMT
#1862
On January 26 2015 05:18 Damdred wrote:
I actually think the push on trf is to sure and to aggressive. And the rest of the game rs is really passive and unsure about who Scum is.

After catching tr you would think the opposite is true. Those first few posts just totally to sure to fast


I know trfel. Trfel was pretty obvious as scum because as town he's a low post count, high content player who deliberately doesn't say his opinion on things until he has something "good" and well-thought out. I thought his opening was strange, especially with the bs reason for it, but his novel of null reads was what tipped the scales from suspicious to scum. I said that was the main thrust of my case against him at least once. Just as I know LS and JJB. Which is why I was strongest on those reads.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:32 GMT
#1866
On January 26 2015 05:28 Damdred wrote:
You chainsaw defended jarjar for no reason, like he was super scummy and got saved by his blue claim, LS was an ok read. The jarjar looks like tmi at that point when you defended him so hard.

You hit trf out of the gates hard, hard fast and to sure when compared to the rest of your play.


Interpret that how you like, Damdred. I already said those were the three I know best. Trfel, LS and I have played in every single game together since I started at the site. I know LS is an easy mislynch. I know Trfel knows it, too. Bad form on him to scum LS right off the bat. I know that Trfel doesn't do half-assed reads as town.

And yes, I know my little brother. -_- Not sure why you find it unbelievable that I'd know my own brother well enough to get a tone read on him. I was suspicious of his opening, but his explanation was just him.

As scum, I should be going after the low-hanging fruit or at least letting it play out (yeah, I know LM qualifies but I thought he was scum ><) not defending them.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:38 GMT
#1872
Eh, I didn't like GB or JJB as scum. Or WW. LM, maybe, but I was scumming Damdy at the time and was leery of going where he was pushing the thread. Before GB got off Damdred I wasn't wasting my vote, and afterwards I couldn't figure out where to move it.

Trfel wasn't going to get traction. That was already clear with how the night went.

Didn't like the WW lynch, either, but...meh -_- GB and JJB were more townie so I did it to save them and hoped my WW read was wrong.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:40 GMT
#1874
On January 26 2015 05:35 DarthPunk wrote:
I'm pretty sure rso mentioned she has played scum before.

Rso have you played scum before offsite?


Yup, I have. Ask a lot of questions and just kind of sheep. I'm awkward at it. My scum team spent most of their time trying to figure out what to do if I was lynched or how to prevent it from happening, lol.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:41 GMT
#1875
On January 26 2015 05:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 05:37 Damdred wrote:
He has I just finished a game with him as my team mate.


And you obviously believe she is capable of this much posting as mafia?

Anyway. I'm really getting some more sleep now. Later.


The forums aren't remotely comparable. We rarely get over 10 pages in a game over there. I don't know if I can be this active here. I suspect not, but without having played scum here I can't prove it one way or another.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:48 GMT
#1877
On January 26 2015 05:44 Damdred wrote:
I do, and she busses the most expendable person on the team at least that time.

Not sure why rs moved off of tr I canteven remember her pushing it at eod. Or really pushedanything to save the towns just don't want to vote them


Wtf. I never bussed anyone o.0. That is a straight-up lie, Damdred. They caught me cause of my votes...and, well, the thing with stepping in it with the blue role lol >< just didn't lynch me for god knows what reason.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 25 2015 20:54 GMT
#1878
https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3948/werewolves-the-rise-fall-of-gallifrey-game-over#Item_407

There's our dinky game. Have at it. I'm not sure how helpful it is given how vastly different these communities are, but Damdred, Shining and I all played in it, Damdred and myself as scum.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1485
BeSt 289
Soma 156
Soulkey 141
sorry 120
Mind 66
Bale 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
ZergMaN 11
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.