• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8864 users

Student Mafia V - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 01:09 GMT
#2477
On January 28 2015 10:02 rsoultin wrote:
I didn't think I could lynch you without geript's support, though. -swt-


you're not wrong about that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 01:46 GMT
#2486
Rso you need to work on the way you phrase things maybe.

Cause we aren't in the game, Im not scum anymore and I still have to read your post 3 times to understand wtf it is you are talking about.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 07:52 GMT
#2501
Anyone up for a podcast about the game?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 10:53 GMT
#2506
On January 28 2015 19:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Wasn't there going to be a podcast about imperial too?


That game was cancer.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 10:53 GMT
#2507
On January 28 2015 19:42 Blazinghand wrote:
I'd be in for a podcast, and I can stream/record it as usual


Do it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 10:54 GMT
#2508
On January 28 2015 19:39 marvellosity wrote:
lol. DP was mafia for all the same reasons I'm mafia in my games. Just really uninteresting compared to his towngame.


I actually came in to this trying to copy your scum play so it's funny you mentioned that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 11:11 GMT
#2512
On January 28 2015 20:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 19:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 28 2015 19:39 marvellosity wrote:
lol. DP was mafia for all the same reasons I'm mafia in my games. Just really uninteresting compared to his towngame.


I actually came in to this trying to copy your scum play so it's funny you mentioned that.

i think that's both a compliment and an insult :p


Ya you need to get on my level.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 28 2015 11:34 GMT
#2514
Blazinghand always let's his go too long. Mine are never more than an hour long max.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 29 2015 04:51 GMT
#2526
On January 29 2015 10:16 Blazinghand wrote:
he can't have been that obvious since he didn't get lynched


It is always obvious to the obsqt hero's :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 29 2015 13:11 GMT
#2533
On January 29 2015 21:54 rsoultin wrote:
there's not a good reason in a world where scum still has an rber

to keep geript and/or dp alive and take out jjb (I <3 my bro, but he didn't have the thread pull or strong reads. he defaults to me being scum when he can't think of anything lol)

unless the vets are just extremely on the wrong track. and narrowing it down from there is even easier


Shooting the confirmed townies makes the game harder to solve due to POE.

Shooting them both was absolutely the correct play regardless of who was mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 31 2015 08:00 GMT
#2538
If anyone is interested in a podcast PM me I can do it this weekend.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 03 2015 21:12 GMT
#2541
Geript and I did one last night. I just have to upload it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
OSC
9h 28m
Replay Cast
10h 13m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.