• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:09
CEST 17:09
KST 00:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9840 users

Student Mafia V - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:35 GMT
#2243
On January 27 2015 19:31 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><


Right... so all that shit you said about a no lynch was all bullshit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:38 GMT
#2245
On January 27 2015 19:35 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:04 Breshke wrote:
RSo i was thinking it was damdred and shining so that would mean DP would be the town of the three.

DP keeps calling me mafia for bad reasons that are especially bad since im town and i havn't really seen him consider otherwise. So that makes me think it is probably DP/damdred or maybe DP/shining. I wish shining was around at EoD because i probably would have been dead and LM could have probably convinced people today.

##Unvote
##Vote: DP


I think DP's reasoning is pretty blah and weak, too, frankly. But I don't know him from Adam. Maybe he always is this way. I know that Damdred usually doesn't just run around blindly. Maybe he can't be assed, but...


It's not weak I just have different reads to you. If you saw the game the way I saw it it would be obvious.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:41 GMT
#2248
On January 27 2015 19:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:31 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><


Right... so all that shit you said about a no lynch was all bullshit.


Obviously we're not no-lynching today. Maybe if I striptease. I'm not a complete moron, DP. No on wants the no-lynch so why would I sit there in the corner picking my nose going oh nooooes I hope you guys get it riiiight.


When I said literally that you argued with me about it -_-
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:43 GMT
#2250
On January 27 2015 19:42 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:40 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:31 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><


Right... so all that shit you said about a no lynch was all bullshit.


Obviously we're not no-lynching today. Maybe if I striptease. I'm not a complete moron, DP. No on wants the no-lynch so why would I sit there in the corner picking my nose going oh nooooes I hope you guys get it riiiight.


When I said literally that you argued with me about it -_-


There was still a chance of convincing people at the time. There isn't now. Watch out, I may start calling you dense xP But at least I won't yell.


I haven;t even yelled at you that much. You are quite sensitive.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:52 GMT
#2253
These in thread interactions between you both feel so contrived. It is a large reason you were outed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 20:42 GMT
#2313
On January 28 2015 05:37 geript wrote:
DP you around?


Ya just got up. Gonna catch up with the thread now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 20:44 GMT
#2314
On January 28 2015 04:34 Breshke wrote:
So who am i scum with damdred and why am i scum. Everyone says im scummy for missing EoD but hasnt explained what i gain as scum by missing them. I honestly feel bad because my bad play this game is going to lose it for town


This is literally not true. It was one small point of many larger points.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 20:47 GMT
#2316
On January 28 2015 05:06 geript wrote:
Actually Damdred, there is a situation where Breshke is the town between SHining and Rsoultin that I hadn't thought of. It's where rsoultin doesn't unvote LM because she thinks they can't mislynch him after that point.


Hmm I hadn't thought of that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 20:48 GMT
#2317
On January 28 2015 05:45 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 05:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 28 2015 04:34 Breshke wrote:
So who am i scum with damdred and why am i scum. Everyone says im scummy for missing EoD but hasnt explained what i gain as scum by missing them. I honestly feel bad because my bad play this game is going to lose it for town


This is literally not true. It was one small point of many larger points.


I was not saying it is the only point i was saying it is a point that makes no sense and was asking for others.


Like I have explained to you countless times why I thiought you were scum and wanted to lynch you. COUNTLESS times.

Are you just not reading the thread or do you hope to achieve something with mindless repetitive questions.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 21:03 GMT
#2319
On January 28 2015 05:57 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 05:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 28 2015 05:45 Breshke wrote:
On January 28 2015 05:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 28 2015 04:34 Breshke wrote:
So who am i scum with damdred and why am i scum. Everyone says im scummy for missing EoD but hasnt explained what i gain as scum by missing them. I honestly feel bad because my bad play this game is going to lose it for town


This is literally not true. It was one small point of many larger points.


I was not saying it is the only point i was saying it is a point that makes no sense and was asking for others.


Like I have explained to you countless times why I thiought you were scum and wanted to lynch you. COUNTLESS times.

Are you just not reading the thread or do you hope to achieve something with mindless repetitive questions.


Yeah i know the reasons but "weird lynch intertia" is dumb. Because you say why would scum not want the easy LM misslynch to go through and id just reply back with more speculation that its so they can push his misslynch the next day.


I doubt LM would be lynched today even in the hypothetical world you are town because he looked to townie.

On January 28 2015 05:57 Breshke wrote:
How can i argue i dont have a different tone when that's just someones opinion and of course im going to be invested into the game when im getting fucking lynched in mylo.


You could have pushed a case on your top town read and tried to convince people. Instead you hard buddied RSO shit posted and tried to no lynch when you should have been solving the game through POE as town.

You literally started being invested in not dying and only when you were gonna die.

On January 28 2015 05:57 Breshke wrote:
I won't be switching to RSo and if im wrong flame me in post game but i cant flip on that. IDK if i would even vote shining tbh but i can see you guys know you have the numbers without me anyway.


Explain how damdred and I make sense as a scum team?

I tried to lynch him multiple times, all that shit between us with him not reading my filter do you think that was fake too?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 21:38 GMT
#2328
On January 28 2015 06:37 Breshke wrote:
how have i blocked discussion. People can think RSo are mafia i just don't. The only time ive blocked discussion is when people are like "Rso and breshke are probably not mafia together" "I also townread the shining" SO WHO AM I MAFIA WITH.


No. You and RSO are almost certainly mafia together. lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 21:41 GMT
#2329
On January 28 2015 06:37 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 06:35 Damdred wrote:
You don't see the issue with hard alligning like this in mylo? I think shining is town but I at least let people talk about otherwise without blocking all fiscussion

Yes. The fizzcussion is very important. Those fish need to be allowed room to breathe and grow before they can really snowball hard.


zzzz
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 21:49 GMT
#2337
So fucking nervous right now, My poor winrate if I am wrong.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 21:52 GMT
#2344
What?

What if it is breshke shining?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 21:53 GMT
#2347
Bah

##unvote:

##vote: Rsoultin


If she flips town and it's bresh shining I will fucking flip.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 21:54 GMT
#2351
On January 28 2015 06:54 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 06:52 DarthPunk wrote:
What?

What if it is breshke shining?



lol you were so confident in me and rsoul though


Yeah, but I still picked you to go first for a reason.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 21:57 GMT
#2356
LOL we summoned RSO immediately. Seems like magic.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 21:58 GMT
#2361
On January 28 2015 06:57 Damdred wrote:
Idk what to do geript swapped really easy


Swap back?

Geript has to swap if we both do.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 21:59 GMT
#2366
[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 21:59 GMT
#2368
It's too late
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 338
OGKoka 251
Codebar 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47027
Calm 4305
Shuttle 2177
Bisu 1741
FanTaSy 1445
Mini 1019
Soma 697
EffOrt 691
Rush 497
Stork 325
[ Show more ]
Light 304
Hyuk 248
Snow 245
firebathero 224
ZerO 189
actioN 158
Zeus 89
Dewaltoss 86
Barracks 83
hero 76
Killer 62
Sea.KH 59
Hyun 39
Shinee 38
Sharp 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Free 26
PianO 21
Shine 20
Yoon 20
HiyA 16
Aegong 15
sorry 14
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6721
Dendi1135
League of Legends
KnowMe25
Counter-Strike
x6flipin229
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes521
Lowko444
Other Games
singsing2342
hiko1746
B2W.Neo381
byalli252
Liquid`VortiX193
Hui .187
Livibee185
mouzStarbuck69
Mew2King68
Trikslyr44
Rex28
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV31
League of Legends
• Nemesis2375
Other Games
• Shiphtur290
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 6m
Replay Cast
7h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.