• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:37
CEST 04:37
KST 11:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9016 users

Student Mafia V - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 21 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 26 2015 22:51 GMT
#2007
On January 27 2015 07:35 Damdred wrote:
I'm here now Geript.

I disagree I think that shining is town but hes afk town which is just as bad.

What do you think about what I said about if breshke town reading rsoul so hard?

I remember seeing it, but off the top of my head I don't specifically remember the argument/point. Can you point me to a post.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 26 2015 23:14 GMT
#2009
Oh yeah that. I saw that while I was eating pizza. It's an interesting point and I really liked it. But it only works if Breshke is mafia; if he's town, kinda anything goes.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 26 2015 23:14 GMT
#2010
Why do you think shining is town exactly btw?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 26 2015 23:46 GMT
#2014
I really can't explain how much I just want this game to be over right now. Like everyone disagrees with all my reads and I can't make heads or tails of it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 26 2015 23:50 GMT
#2016
Like there doesn't seem like there's really any "consensus" this guy is scum pick when you look at everyone's reads. For the most part the 3 experienced players are town reading each other. The 3 newer players are town reading each other. It's such a clusterfuck. Neither of those groups can agree with who their preferred lynch even is. I think we actually need to set the lynch today because otherwise it will likely be a race to the finish tomorrow and I don't think that will end well for town at all. Like that's pretty much gg at lylo.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 00:20 GMT
#2017
On January 27 2015 08:49 Damdred wrote:
Geript is rsoultin town or scum

I'm taking a break. I'll attack mount everest after I've chilled out for a bit. What I've read of her today and my initial read (which usually are my best reads), I'd say town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 00:48 GMT
#2018
Rsoultin's protection of JJB feels as odd on the read through the first time.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 00:50 GMT
#2019
Oh and the Case on Trfel felt really weird in the timing. Feels like she just drops him and then goes guang ho on it again.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 01:03 GMT
#2021
On January 27 2015 09:58 rsoultin wrote:
I personally see a problem in the vets with generally ignoring vets and focusing on the weird/bad play of the newbies. It's super easy for scum to take advantage of. And super easy to misread new town as scum. Do you guys really all townread each other?

geript, answer me this: why are both you and DP still alive when mafia still has a roleblocker?

I've got schoolwork to do, but then I'll come back. If you have questions, I'll answer them. Otherwise just keep commenting on how weird it is that I'd know my own brother and the two players I've played with in every game here well enough to get a good read on them, lol.

Idk. I really expected to die last night. Maybe just because I really wanted to die. Likely though because the NK implicates no one and says nothing. It gives the least info entirely. Like it's even weirder because since last night people have been hard towning me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 01:04 GMT
#2022
A point against Rsoultin is how not casual she was at the start. That's different from Carol and NLX.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 01:24 GMT
#2025
Because I didn't know about any others and you're new enough that meta is a pretty weak point. Plus I'm not seeing the case on you Damdred has promised some im kinda talking to myself before I tell him to go shove his reads where the sun don't shine.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 01:31 GMT
#2026
Overall Damdred, post format, and tone and some of the things she points out look like her town game
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:06 GMT
#2034
@Damdred. Let me get this right. You don't think Rsoultin/Breshke are mafia together right?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:20 GMT
#2040
Most of it is meta. Like this game looks and is far more similar to how he approaches the game when he's town. Like he's played 6 games here, 2 newbies. In his last 2 games he barely reached a 3 page filter. He's posts a lot less both in amount and content. He's not picking at the game from the sidelines so much. Granted in 1 game he was shot N1 as mafia. I could be wrong but I don't quite see it. Also, usually my early reads on newbies are my best reads. If I had to guess its shining/Rsoultin.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:22 GMT
#2043
Don't get me wrong the vote swap thing really bugs me. Like that's a piece that really is inexplicable with RSoultin mafia and Breshke town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:23 GMT
#2044
Also, I'm really disappointed that no one saw how I trolled Damdred.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:23 GMT
#2045
It was perfect.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:30 GMT
#2049
Rso you here?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:31 GMT
#2050
I want some quick responses to some questions.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:34 GMT
#2053
What's your favorite color?
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
RuFF_SC2 108
FoxeR 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1609
Shuttle 1409
Artosis 527
Dewaltoss 48
NaDa 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3751
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Other Games
summit1g8051
WinterStarcraft338
C9.Mang0292
ViBE124
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur225
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.