• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11005 users

Student Mafia V - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 08:21 GMT
#2184
On January 27 2015 17:13 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote breshke


Ninja'd
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 08:21 GMT
#2186
On January 27 2015 17:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 17:13 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote breshke


What makes you scumread breshke, geript?


Are you serious?

He has literally explained his thought process all afternoon.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:05 GMT
#2195
I've said everything I wanted to say about both you and breshke
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:14 GMT
#2200
On January 27 2015 18:12 rsoultin wrote:
DP, legitimate question assuming you're town.

I see you calling Damdred scummy throughout your filter for this or the other while he generally ignores you, which is kinda strange imo...but now you're certain he's town over a town mislynch?


The way he acted yesterday doesn't make sense from a scum perspective at all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:22 GMT
#2204
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:28 GMT
#2208
On January 27 2015 18:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.


...So, rather than considering the possibility that you could be wrong, which you just yelled at me for, you're going to ignore the simple logic that it's to the benefit of a player to shenanigan onto a player not them regardless of alignment and say he's definitely town.

Despite the entire rest of he game?

Lol, and people call me stubborn.


Dude I play with confidence. Look at any of my town games on here ever.

Seriously. Everything you have a problem with is a stylistic thing. Yes I understand that you disagree with the way I play. That is fine. Damdred looks hella townie ever since LM lynch. If you ask geript he will asy the same thing.

We have played ALOT of games. WE know what to look for.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:28 GMT
#2209
On January 27 2015 18:26 geript wrote:
Best case 2015



If you are mafia and I lose to you when you are posting shit like that at Mylo i will cry.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:30 GMT
#2213
On January 27 2015 18:28 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:24 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.


...So, rather than considering the possibility that you could be wrong, which you just yelled at me for, you're going to ignore the simple logic that it's to the benefit of a player to shenanigan onto a player not them regardless of alignment and say he's definitely town.

Despite the entire rest of he game?

Lol, and people call me stubborn.


Dude I play with confidence cockiness. Look at any of my town games on here ever.

Seriously. Everything you have a problem with is a stylistic thing. Yes I understand that you disagree with the way I play. That is fine. Damdred looks hella townie ever since LM lynch. If you ask geript he will asy the same thing.

We have played ALOT of games. WE know what to look for.

Fixed that for you


I mean it's true though. It's part of the reason you hated me for all that time I imagine.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:31 GMT
#2214
On January 27 2015 18:29 rsoultin wrote:
Well, I'm going to give Damdred until...I guess not long from now @.@ the few hours I have left to sleep to answer the questions I've posed him.

His voting and just disappearing does not exactly instill me with confidence.

I'm willing to lynch Shining if Damdred can help me make sense of some of those things, cause Shining doesn't seem to give a shit either, and if town doesn't give a shit we're screwed anyway. But I do think Damdred's the lynch here.

I just don't see a Breshke/Shining scumteam unless they both just got overconfident and decided not to come play at EoD. Possible I guess, but it doesn't seem likely.


That is actually really common.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:32 GMT
#2215
After we lynch breshke I will take a hard look at shining and Rso.

Shining getting modkilled would actually be really really good for us.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:34 GMT
#2219
On January 27 2015 18:32 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:28 geript wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:24 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.


...So, rather than considering the possibility that you could be wrong, which you just yelled at me for, you're going to ignore the simple logic that it's to the benefit of a player to shenanigan onto a player not them regardless of alignment and say he's definitely town.

Despite the entire rest of he game?

Lol, and people call me stubborn.


Dude I play with confidence cockiness. Look at any of my town games on here ever.

Seriously. Everything you have a problem with is a stylistic thing. Yes I understand that you disagree with the way I play. That is fine. Damdred looks hella townie ever since LM lynch. If you ask geript he will asy the same thing.

We have played ALOT of games. WE know what to look for.

Fixed that for you


I mean it's true though. It's part of the reason you hated me for all that time I imagine.

No I hated you because you were an asshat that didn't give me any respect. You've fixed the not giving me any respect part and I really don't give a major fuck about you being an asshat. I mean it's not like I fakeclaimed vigi and pushed you saying I was going to shoot you regardless of what anyone else said or thought on the matter for idk practically 24hrs straight just so I could get a read on you. Then once I got the read I kept that shit up just to piss you off. I'm pretty sure we're even. Like even if you're mafia here I don't really care. It's my bad read.


LOL. SO mad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:35 GMT
#2221
On January 27 2015 18:34 rsoultin wrote:
Well, all I know is, the ones who don't seem to care right now are Shining and Damdred.

And you, DP, if you're town...you're right, stylistically I am not a fan of your play. I'm also not a fan of being yelled at constantly by you xP Bastard. This is a student game, after all. My brother was happy to be killed cause y'all aren't very newbie friendly. Just sayin.


Ask geript. I am massively toned down compared to usual.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:36 GMT
#2222
On January 27 2015 18:25 geript wrote:
[image loading]


I love that it's Literally a case. :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:36 GMT
#2223
On January 27 2015 18:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:32 DarthPunk wrote:
After we lynch breshke I will take a hard look at shining and Rso.

Shining getting modkilled would actually be really really good for us.


Unless he's town? Then that would be...like...bad? xP


No because then we can't mislynch him and then I would insta lynch you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:38 GMT
#2225
On January 27 2015 18:34 rsoultin wrote:
Well, all I know is, the ones who don't seem to care right now are Shining and Damdred.

And you, DP, if you're town...you're right, stylistically I am not a fan of your play. I'm also not a fan of being yelled at constantly by you xP Bastard. This is a student game, after all. My brother was happy to be killed cause y'all aren't very newbie friendly. Just sayin.


Also this is what mafia is like in the grown up world of real games. It is a confrontational game and many of the vets have ego's to some extent.

At least you know what your in for now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 09:41 GMT
#2227
On January 27 2015 18:39 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:34 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:32 DarthPunk wrote:
After we lynch breshke I will take a hard look at shining and Rso.

Shining getting modkilled would actually be really really good for us.


Unless he's town? Then that would be...like...bad? xP


No because then we can't mislynch him and then I would insta lynch you.


-_- You do realize if he gets modkilled as town the game is over, right? Or if you lynch me at all. -beats with a wet noodle-


No?

2-4

Lynch scum

1-3

Modkill Shining

1-2 and LYLO or WIN
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:08 GMT
#2236
im not scum jesus stop hedging geript.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:11 GMT
#2237
On January 27 2015 19:04 Breshke wrote:
RSo i was thinking it was damdred and shining so that would mean DP would be the town of the three.

DP keeps calling me mafia for bad reasons that are especially bad since im town and i havn't really seen him consider otherwise. So that makes me think it is probably DP/damdred or maybe DP/shining. I wish shining was around at EoD because i probably would have been dead and LM could have probably convinced people today.

##Unvote
##Vote: DP


LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:19 GMT
#2239
On January 27 2015 19:19 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:04 Breshke wrote:
RSo i was thinking it was damdred and shining so that would mean DP would be the town of the three.

DP keeps calling me mafia for bad reasons that are especially bad since im town and i havn't really seen him consider otherwise. So that makes me think it is probably DP/damdred or maybe DP/shining. I wish shining was around at EoD because i probably would have been dead and LM could have probably convinced people today.

##Unvote
##Vote: DP


LOL.


Take it as a compliment. i dont think you would be this wronf as town


I'm not wrong :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 10:21 GMT
#2240
On January 27 2015 19:06 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:54 rsoultin wrote:
I actually don't know when people get modkilled lol. They've always been replaced in the games except for Cool.

Most hosts and the hosts I respect generally don't replace after the start of N2 and definitely not after the start of D3. Like it's too unfair to the state of the game and too unfair to the player coming in. There's a bit of an exception for newbie games because they're supposed to be more of a learning tool than anything else. Winning/Losing is far less of an issue. I really doubt BH would replace someone in now.

As a general rule what I use when I host is:
1. No replacements for souring a game. 99% of time it mod confirms town by someone being a complete jackass to other people.
2. No replacements after the start of N2. Very rarely can people catch up reasonably.
3. No replacements after 100+ pages. This is usually more applicable to large games. Often it's too unfair for the person replacing in to be able to catch up and it's quite hard for them to stave off the lynch.

My hardest experience in replacing in was in Greymist's Catastrophe game. I literally replaced in like 200 pages in. I actually ended up getting fully caught up, but both catching up and avoiding getting lynched there was practically impossible. It's really funny because the first thing I did while catching up was just read filters. I started at/around Keirathi's only to find out like he died N1. It was a terrible travesty. I was devastated.


If you're me you replace in a 300 page game, blatantly state your not gonna read the thread and then get shot by scum cause you caught mafia!marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 433
UpATreeSC 74
Codebar 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37053
Calm 3805
Bisu 1640
Shuttle 1248
FanTaSy 998
Mini 396
EffOrt 324
actioN 274
Rush 208
firebathero 196
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 185
Dewaltoss 95
Barracks 73
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 44
Sharp 30
Hyun 29
Free 27
soO 26
Pusan 24
Bale 24
Aegong 20
HiyA 20
PianO 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6746
Dendi1120
XaKoH 360
League of Legends
KnowMe54
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1045
x6flipin608
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes606
Other Games
singsing2372
FrodaN1142
Beastyqt630
mouzStarbuck332
byalli206
Livibee187
B2W.Neo156
C9.Mang0130
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr63
Mew2King61
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV476
Other Games
• Shiphtur961
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 26m
Replay Cast
6h 11m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.