• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8661 users

Student Mafia V - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 19:36 GMT
#1828
On January 26 2015 04:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:19 geript wrote:
This is going to sound like a really dumb reason to scumread someone, but Shining's not quoting anything for the most part. That's really curious because the last game he quoted a bunch of hsit.


Probably explained by working on a tablet, which Damdred and I have already verified is true. I like that you're revisiting Shining, though. It's nice to see at least one other player not dead set on auto lynching tomorrow.

Wasn't he on a tablet most of last game? Plenty of quotes there.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 19:48 GMT
#1837
On phone w/ a friend. I'll get back to you. IDK where to put him.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:03 GMT
#1846
Sorry about that.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:04 GMT
#1848
Rsoultin has 19 pages. That's a bit of a surprise. Like think she could do it as mafia and the constantly repeating questions that have been answered surprises me. But 19 pages is a shit-ton for a newbie scum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:09 GMT
#1851
Like I'm actually not sure about Damdred. Or kinda anyone to be honest. Like shining looks really different, but there's such little meta to compare that it's not that useful and I didn't find his filter that great. Shining doesn't look great, but his argument that DP was intentionally tying himself to LM is an interesting one. I don't really put stock in it, but it's not the sort of argument I really expect from mafia. Breshke's response to almost being lynched was super fucking odd. But Damdred/Breshke I don't think makes much sense.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:17 GMT
#1856
The D1 vote is actually quite interesting now. The 3 of the wagons are town with Damdred as the last. I wish BH had done the strikethrough to show where votes had been throughout. Rsoultin has her vote on Damdred there too for much of the day.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:18 GMT
#1858
Like Rsoul/Damdred can't be mafia mafia here I don't think. Those two are actually pretty exclusive.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:21 GMT
#1861
Looking at votes, Breshke/Shining and Damdred/Dp are the most sensible teams. Damdred/Shining is a thing too I guess.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:32 GMT
#1867
On January 19 2015 06:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Vote Count

Damdred (2): rsoultin, LightningStrike
jarjarbinks (3): Breshke, Damdred, GlowingBear
LoneMeow (2): Trfel, jarjarbinks
GlowingBear (3): geript, TheWarWaffle, DarthPunk

Not Voting (2): The Shining, LoneMeow

On January 19 2015 06:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Vote Count

Damdred (2): rsoultin, LightningStrike
jarjarbinks (3): Breshke, Damdred, GlowingBear
LoneMeow (1): Trfel
GlowingBear (5): geript, TheWarWaffle, DarthPunk, jarjarbinks, The Shining

Not Voting (1): LoneMeow

Mostly has to do with votes and vote progression. The point against rsoultin is that her vote was pretty much wasted for most of the day on Damdred. Wagons formed with GB and JJB and she let her's rot on Damdred for awhile. But the Trfel onto GB, tends to be a "lynch secure" vote. My experience is that usually there's a vote on already when that vote comes in. Which is like Shining/DP. Shining/Rsoultin is theoretically a pair. I'm just having a hard time thinking that she could actually post 19 pages as first time mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 20:34 GMT
#1868
Like I'd try and host meta, but BH is known for all random all the time.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 21:05 GMT
#1879
On January 26 2015 05:37 Damdred wrote:
He has I just finished a game with him as my team mate.

link?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 21:24 GMT
#1882
Yah, IDK if that game actually transfers over here. From what I can tell it's pretty short but I kinda feel like I'm missing something (as I only read her and Damdred's posts).
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 22:03 GMT
#1888
That's a surprise to some extent. Meh whatever.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 22:03 GMT
#1889
On January 26 2015 06:37 Breshke wrote:
I'm still catching up but i want to ask.

Geript do you think it is reasonable that damdred flipped his read on you to town for the reason he gave?

Honestly, I'm really torn on Damdred entirely. Like I think I just want to call him town and say fuck it, if he's mafia I'm just going to lynch him in every game he's in.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 22:10 GMT
#1892
On January 26 2015 07:08 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 07:03 geript wrote:
On January 26 2015 06:37 Breshke wrote:
I'm still catching up but i want to ask.

Geript do you think it is reasonable that damdred flipped his read on you to town for the reason he gave?

Honestly, I'm really torn on Damdred entirely. Like I think I just want to call him town and say fuck it, if he's mafia I'm just going to lynch him in every game he's in.


Then who is your mafia because you are also reading DP as town still? That leaves you with me RSo and shining. Im town RSo is town and who knows what shining is I keep reading his filter and jsut seeing him jump on stuff other people have already discussed.

Either way you are wrong geript.

What am I wrong about? Damdred being town? DP Being town?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 22:26 GMT
#1895
OK. So you think Damdred's mafia with Shining. Why do you think those two are mafia?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 25 2015 22:27 GMT
#1896
Also I'll probably be slow to respond for a bit. I'll be watching Team Liquid beat the ever loving shit out of DoubleSuck and CLG.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 26 2015 08:02 GMT
#1964
I've spent the last few hours looking at Breshke's meta. I really don't see him being mafia. Like there are some similarities to both his town and mafia play, but it looks far more like his town game. How he interacts with the thread and reads seems to be the key to understanding his meta imo. Like his mafia games are practically commentary/summary of the thread and I'm not really seeing that here.

I don't think I want to lynch Breshke.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 26 2015 08:03 GMT
#1965
Also, FWIW, the no lynch thing is pretty stupid. It literally makes no difference.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 26 2015 08:30 GMT
#1966
Maybe I just read Damdred really, really badly, but I don't think I want to lynch him here either. Like, part of it is a read I got off of HF (which fwiw I got wrong last time I used it), but part of it is that he does actually seem reasonably care free here. If I'm wrong, I might have picked up on something for the future, but I don't really see him as mafia either.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech127
FoxeR 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2393
Shuttle 1293
Dewaltoss 82
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 516
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Other Games
summit1g7931
WinterStarcraft408
C9.Mang0273
ViBE129
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo388
• Stunt175
Other Games
• Shiphtur323
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.