• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:18
CEST 05:18
KST 12:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8733 users

Student Mafia V - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:38 GMT
#1958
So basically you have no idea. And even the person you are pushing to lynch at mylo ITT you aren't sure about?

Sigh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 07:40 GMT
#1963
On January 26 2015 14:07 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 12:43 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 11:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I want to lynch breshke today.

The vote yesterday being so close and contested like that is far far far more likely to come from a town/scum wagon than two town wagons. If yesterday is town/town I don;t see mafia bothering to contest it.
I don't see why scum!Damdred tries to shenanigan off Town!LM onto Town!breshe as scum. It doesn't make sense. I don;t care what bullshit Rso and Breshe try to sell you.

Also this vote count is pretty fucking damning:

On January 25 2015 06:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 3: This Final Hour

LoneMeow (4): geript, rsoultin, Damdred, jarjarbinks, Breshke, The Shining
Damdred (0): geript, DarthPunk, LoneMeow
The Shining (0): DarthPunk, DarthPunk
rsoultin (0): DarthPunk
Breshke (4): Damdred, geript, DarthPunk, LoneMeow

Currently, LoneMeow is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.


On one side is confirmed town LM, Both my town reads and I.

On the other side is scummy Breshe, scummy Shining, and Scummy/townie/??? Rso. along with slam lite WHO SAID HE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE SWITCHED WAGONS.

The inertia for the lynch yesterday for no good reason. In response to increasingly townie contributions from LM is scum Driven.

On January 25 2015 06:59 geript wrote:
It is a bit interesting thought that Breshke isn't around for EoD when he was here not long ago.



SCUM WANTED TO LYNCH LM and the only way they could do that and save face was to pretend to afk.

On January 25 2015 06:59 geript wrote:
It is a bit interesting thought that Breshke isn't around for EoD when he was here not long ago.



Further the way he is hard buddying Rso since the lynch yesterday is fucking off. Like he hasn't buddied anyone like that in this game and now it is mylo he is pulling out all the stops.

Damdred looks townie since yesterday, and Honestly I don't think geript is capable of this kind of a performance if he is scum. So if you are scum geript gg. We lose.

I don't really buy all that shit with breshke's phone, he hasn't made any of the deadlines iirc and we are in the same timezone so obviously he doesn't care that much about the outcome of lynches. As lynches are the biggest tool for town that looks bad to me.

I actually think breshke could be scum with Shining this game instead of Rso, POE has 2 out of those three and even though damdred says he believes Rso could scum with such a huge filter it is a difficult proposition to come to terms with honestly.

I also hate that breshke is pushing so hard for a no lynch rather than trying to lynch his top scum read. (I'm not even sure who that is at the moment)

##Vote: Breshe

Obviously I have to be flexible with my vote cause it's lylo townies need to consolidate but Breshe is the best lynch today.

He is the most likely to flip scum.

TOWNIES! Lynch breshke with me. or be called bad in post game.



As for RSO it reminds me of last game when people were not scum reading mafia in Imperial because of filter size.

I said basically the same thing in that game as I have been in this game and I should have learnt my lesson.

IF THE ONLY REEDEMING THING ABOUT SOMEONE IS THEIR FILTER SIZE THEY COULD VERY WELL BE SCUM.


...I actually like your case. I guess the problem I have with it is I'm the reason that lynch didn't go through. I know that. I'm also not scum. So that assumes that my two townreads are scum.

##unvote

Just let me think for a bit without all the yelling, please. That would help.


##vote: no-lynch

I want the extra time to figure this out. It can't hurt. I don't actually think there are so few smart people here that we can't figure it out if another town is night-killed.

DP, the case kind of makes sense, but it assumes either I'm mafia, which isn't true and no one has proven, or the players who were AFK were AFK because they were scum.

It's just based on a lot of assumptions and not an actual scum case against a player. Town vs. town lynches can be close, too. I want to really dive the individual players rather than speculate on whether the number of people on each wagon had any bearing on the alignment of the players or not when I was the only one on LM in-thread.

I'll post some analysis here tomorrow night after work. I think it would be good for all of us to do that on our scumreads and try to hash this thing out.


I'm telling you right now we are NOT no lynching. Voting for a no lynch at this point is simply withdrawing from the town discourse.

If you are scum that is fine but if you are town then realize that every townie needs to have their vote on the same target and that target needs to be scum for us to have a chance.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 08:30 GMT
#1967
On January 26 2015 17:02 geript wrote:
I've spent the last few hours looking at Breshke's meta. I really don't see him being mafia. Like there are some similarities to both his town and mafia play, but it looks far more like his town game. How he interacts with the thread and reads seems to be the key to understanding his meta imo. Like his mafia games are practically commentary/summary of the thread and I'm not really seeing that here.

I don't think I want to lynch Breshke.


Who do you want to lynch then?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 08:38 GMT
#1971
Hey geript. Remember last time we were in LYLO together?

You self voted and afk'd and I lynched you. We were both town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 08:39 GMT
#1972
On January 26 2015 17:37 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 17:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 17:02 geript wrote:
I've spent the last few hours looking at Breshke's meta. I really don't see him being mafia. Like there are some similarities to both his town and mafia play, but it looks far more like his town game. How he interacts with the thread and reads seems to be the key to understanding his meta imo. Like his mafia games are practically commentary/summary of the thread and I'm not really seeing that here.

I don't think I want to lynch Breshke.


Who do you want to lynch then?

Right now shining's my top choice. I need to get back to him. Like there's no usable meta for him really. But I really can't shake the feeling that his posts feel really, really different. I need to do a deep read of rsoultin too, but that kinda scares me b/c 21 pages.


I'm fine with a shining lynch also.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 08:42 GMT
#1974
On January 26 2015 17:41 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 17:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Hey geript. Remember last time we were in LYLO together?

You self voted and afk'd and I lynched you. We were both town.

Not really no.


You were smurfing on OMGUS.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 08:45 GMT
#1978
On January 26 2015 17:42 geript wrote:
Oh then. Yah


Now you got it. D:
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 08:48 GMT
#1979
On January 26 2015 17:45 geript wrote:
Pretend Breshke is town and Rsoultin is mafia. Why not switch? That's a thing that's been bugging me about rsoultin. Like ezpz switch no problems.


I don't think that is a very likely scenario.

Personally I think Breshke- Shining or Breshke - Rso are the only options unless you or damdred are scum which I can't believe.

Which is why I think Breshke is the best lynch.

Unless scum!Rso felt that switching would be too inconsistent.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 08:55 GMT
#1981
On January 26 2015 17:53 geript wrote:
Like Breshke really doesn't post as Katie. He tends to just pick at minor stuff on the periphery.


as katie? can you link me the game you are looking at?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 13:46 GMT
#1986
Neither of you post anything for hours and then you both post big posts within 30 minutes of each other and they are backing each other up. And you are in completely separate time-zones.

How convenient for you both.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 14:23 GMT
#1990
You are fixated on a 'correct' form of scum hunting. It doesn't exist an what you deem to be 'correct' actually is just as valid as my case on breshe.


I have caught scum before for similar reasons and will again. Are you looking for some sort of mega case or scum slip? They are nice but they aren't even that common. people here will correctly lynch scum based on one or two points in a large filter.

I would also like to point out that your 'correct' scum hunting mslynched someone who to me was clearly townie so maybe you should consider that whatever it is you think you know about the way this game should be played, I know better. I have more experience and have lynched countless scum by doing it my way.

But hey you could be scum and playing to your win condition which seems ever more likely. I think breshe is scum I think Gerry is wrong and I think you are outing yourself more and more as you and. Breshke seem to hardcore push your agenda at mylo.

And with thAt I am off to bed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:07 GMT
#2035
IM back from work. Talk to me geript. Why is breshke not scum?

Cause I don't see a scum team with him not in it.

To me the Possible scum are

Breshke - Shining

Breshke - RSO

Rso - Shining (less likely due to Rso's behavior in refusing to switch to Breshke)

Im gonna filter dive Rso right now because something has been bothering me about her recently.

But i'll be in and around the thread.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:16 GMT
#2037
On January 27 2015 12:11 Breshke wrote:
DP why do you not see a scum team with me not in it?


Cause:

Geript is town and Damdred looks townie whenever he tries. Day one and Last lynch.

I think the Vote yesterday was scum/town due to weird lynch inertia and the vote being so closely contested.

You conveniently afk'd from two lynches and were there just before the lynch of LM before disappearing again as noted by geript.

Rso - Shining whilst possible doesn't make as much sense due to the way Rso refused to swap her vote to you yesterday which, if she is scum and you are town is a completely arbitary decision.

ALSO

Your play changed weirdly at mylo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:19 GMT
#2038
Rso are you back from work?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:21 GMT
#2042
On January 27 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 12:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 12:11 Breshke wrote:
DP why do you not see a scum team with me not in it?


Cause:

Geript is town and Damdred looks townie whenever he tries. Day one and Last lynch.

I think the Vote yesterday was scum/town due to weird lynch inertia and the vote being so closely contested.

You conveniently afk'd from two lynches and were there just before the lynch of LM before disappearing again as noted by geript.

Rso - Shining whilst possible doesn't make as much sense due to the way Rso refused to swap her vote to you yesterday which, if she is scum and you are town is a completely arbitary decision.

ALSO

Your play changed weirdly at mylo.


What he's actually saying is he thinks I'm scum, Breshke.

I suppose we'll see why when he comes back with whatever he's looking for.


What I am actually saying is exactly what I wrote. Don't tell people what I really mean. I mean what I say. There is no reason to do that as town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:23 GMT
#2046
On January 27 2015 12:22 geript wrote:
Don't get me wrong the vote swap thing really bugs me. Like that's a piece that really is inexplicable with RSoultin mafia and Breshke town.


Then you should be seeing what I am seeing -_-

That breshke is mafia due to POE and the lynch yesterday.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:25 GMT
#2047
On January 27 2015 12:20 geript wrote:
Most of it is meta. Like this game looks and is far more similar to how he approaches the game when he's town. Like he's played 6 games here, 2 newbies. In his last 2 games he barely reached a 3 page filter. He's posts a lot less both in amount and content. He's not picking at the game from the sidelines so much. Granted in 1 game he was shot N1 as mafia. I could be wrong but I don't quite see it. Also, usually my early reads on newbies are my best reads. If I had to guess its shining/Rsoultin.


Newbie meta. Didn;t you say you were gonne not rely on meta you are terrible with?


I agree you are good with initial newbie reads though. Much better than I am.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:38 GMT
#2059
On January 27 2015 12:35 geript wrote:
Have you ever been affiliated with the brown brotherhood?


HA.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:38 GMT
#2061
RSO why do you want a no lynch?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:53 GMT
#2085
On January 27 2015 12:39 rsoultin wrote:
cause I think you've pocketed geript xP


This is bullshit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech127
FoxeR 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2393
Shuttle 1293
Dewaltoss 82
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 516
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Other Games
summit1g7931
WinterStarcraft408
C9.Mang0273
ViBE129
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo388
• Stunt175
Other Games
• Shiphtur323
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.