• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:31
CEST 11:31
KST 18:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8353 users

Student Mafia V - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:44 GMT
#1835
You say it's obvious that you called damdred scum but you prefaced that statement with "in my paranoid world" so I not sure why you think we should be taking that seriously.

And you keep repeating you don't understand my LM read and I keep telling you why I read him that way and to please read my filter.

And you don't and again state you don't get it. Maybe you don't want to get it.


@geript rso looks worse as the game goes on what are your thoughts on a scum!rso?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:47 GMT
#1836
On January 26 2015 04:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:41 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah cause I tried to get you all to lynch my scum buddy damdred over lurker LM yesterday.

Honestly.


I've already said I can't look at you objectively right now. Thoughts on Damdred?


EBWOP:
Though come to think of it, since Damdred is obviously not going to vote for himself, we would still have lynched LM with no one else around at EoD.

I'll look at your play later.


Only cause you refused to switch off an obv mislynch...
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:50 GMT
#1838
Damdred looks townie whenever he starts actually playing the game. Happened eod 1 and eod yesterday.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:53 GMT
#1840
@jjb as you know rso best do you think she could have a filter like she does as scum?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:58 GMT
#1843
On January 26 2015 04:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:44 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:41 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah cause I tried to get you all to lynch my scum buddy damdred over lurker LM yesterday.

Honestly.


I've already said I can't look at you objectively right now. Thoughts on Damdred?


EBWOP:
Though come to think of it, since Damdred is obviously not going to vote for himself, we would still have lynched LM with no one else around at EoD.

I'll look at your play later.


Only cause you refused to switch off an obv mislynch...


If I
switched on
to Damdred
your first counter
LM
would still
be lynched.

I did not switch to Breshke from LM. I was wrong. I've admitted it. I don't know that Breshke was the right lynch, but LM definitely was the wrong one.



Ok so in your mind. I am scum with damdred and try to lynch him instead of lurker LM because with my mystical powers of foresight, I know that : shining, breshe and jjb, who are all town in this world, are just gonna not show up for the flip?

To me it seems like your logic is starting to break down.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 20:09 GMT
#1852
On January 26 2015 05:04 geript wrote:
Rsoultin has 19 pages. That's a bit of a surprise. Like think she could do it as mafia and the constantly repeating questions that have been answered surprises me. But 19 pages is a shit-ton for a newbie scum.


That is her best case for being town. But Idk man she has gotten progressively scummier as the game goes on. And as you say she is rehashing the same shit a lot of the time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 20:16 GMT
#1855
On January 26 2015 05:11 Damdred wrote:
Dp/Geript how hard was the push by rs onto trf to you? How was the follow up?


Need to reread it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 20:21 GMT
#1860
On January 26 2015 05:18 geript wrote:
Like Rsoul/Damdred can't be mafia mafia here I don't think. Those two are actually pretty exclusive.

Agreed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 20:30 GMT
#1865
Damdred and I being a team is retarded. Read the post I made to rso.

I actually think combinations of breshe/rso/shining make the most sense I'm not sure what combination without doing some more reading But if I die tonight PLEASE lynch into those players.

I'm going back to sleep it's Australia Day (think 4th of July) and I got parties to go to later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 20:35 GMT
#1870
I'm pretty sure rso mentioned she has played scum before.

Rso have you played scum before offsite?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 20:38 GMT
#1873
On January 26 2015 05:37 Damdred wrote:
He has I just finished a game with him as my team mate.


And you obviously believe she is capable of this much posting as mafia?

Anyway. I'm really getting some more sleep now. Later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 02:54 GMT
#1939
I want to lynch breshke today.

The vote yesterday being so close and contested like that is far far far more likely to come from a town/scum wagon than two town wagons. If yesterday is town/town I don;t see mafia bothering to contest it.
I don't see why scum!Damdred tries to shenanigan off Town!LM onto Town!breshe as scum. It doesn't make sense. I don;t care what bullshit Rso and Breshe try to sell you.

Also this vote count is pretty fucking damning:

On January 25 2015 06:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 3: This Final Hour

LoneMeow (4): geript, rsoultin, Damdred, jarjarbinks, Breshke, The Shining
Damdred (0): geript, DarthPunk, LoneMeow
The Shining (0): DarthPunk, DarthPunk
rsoultin (0): DarthPunk
Breshke (4): Damdred, geript, DarthPunk, LoneMeow

Currently, LoneMeow is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.


On one side is confirmed town LM, Both my town reads and I.

On the other side is scummy Breshe, scummy Shining, and Scummy/townie/??? Rso. along with slam lite WHO SAID HE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE SWITCHED WAGONS.

The inertia for the lynch yesterday for no good reason. In response to increasingly townie contributions from LM is scum Driven.

On January 25 2015 06:59 geript wrote:
It is a bit interesting thought that Breshke isn't around for EoD when he was here not long ago.



SCUM WANTED TO LYNCH LM and the only way they could do that and save face was to pretend to afk.

On January 25 2015 06:59 geript wrote:
It is a bit interesting thought that Breshke isn't around for EoD when he was here not long ago.



Further the way he is hard buddying Rso since the lynch yesterday is fucking off. Like he hasn't buddied anyone like that in this game and now it is mylo he is pulling out all the stops.

Damdred looks townie since yesterday, and Honestly I don't think geript is capable of this kind of a performance if he is scum. So if you are scum geript gg. We lose.

I don't really buy all that shit with breshke's phone, he hasn't made any of the deadlines iirc and we are in the same timezone so obviously he doesn't care that much about the outcome of lynches. As lynches are the biggest tool for town that looks bad to me.

I actually think breshke could be scum with Shining this game instead of Rso, POE has 2 out of those three and even though damdred says he believes Rso could scum with such a huge filter it is a difficult proposition to come to terms with honestly.

I also hate that breshke is pushing so hard for a no lynch rather than trying to lynch his top scum read. (I'm not even sure who that is at the moment)

##Vote: Breshe

Obviously I have to be flexible with my vote cause it's lylo townies need to consolidate but Breshe is the best lynch today.

He is the most likely to flip scum.

TOWNIES! Lynch breshke with me. or be called bad in post game.



As for RSO it reminds me of last game when people were not scum reading mafia in Imperial because of filter size.

I said basically the same thing in that game as I have been in this game and I should have learnt my lesson.

IF THE ONLY REEDEMING THING ABOUT SOMEONE IS THEIR FILTER SIZE THEY COULD VERY WELL BE SCUM.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:17 GMT
#1945
On January 26 2015 12:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 11:45 Damdred wrote:
I think RS is scum but i'm going to unvote for now just in case I change my mind and he gets hammered with people afk on him me.

##unvote

On January 26 2015 10:33 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Town cred for not being on a town mislynch. Are you really this obtuse? Why would I give a damn which "town" wagon was being mislynched as scum.

I could have nailed your ass to the floor Day 2 if I was scum and you were town and no one would have cared. I could have nailed Shining when DP tried to push that. Or Breshke. As scum it wouldn't matter to me which scummy-looking townie got the shaft.

You are not this bad, Damdred.


You couldn't of nailed me d3 especially since the votes would of been tied and I wouldn't of voted to lynch myself. And you didn't have the votes to take out shining I think.

So... you think Breshke looks scummy though even though you town read him?


If I'd voted you first, yes, the tie would go to lynching you, and if you and I both voted shining, yes he would be lynched. Pointless conversation.

No, I don't think Breshke looks scummy. You're taking my comments out of context. I said if i'm scum any scummy-looking townie, which is objectively anyone up for lynch who isn't scum, would do to secure the mislynch.
[/b][/b]

If damdred flips scum who is scum?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:17 GMT
#1946
Wait. What the hell is that formatting. LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:23 GMT
#1949
On January 26 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 12:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 12:16 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 11:45 Damdred wrote:
I think RS is scum but i'm going to unvote for now just in case I change my mind and he gets hammered with people afk on him me.

##unvote

On January 26 2015 10:33 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Town cred for not being on a town mislynch. Are you really this obtuse? Why would I give a damn which "town" wagon was being mislynched as scum.

I could have nailed your ass to the floor Day 2 if I was scum and you were town and no one would have cared. I could have nailed Shining when DP tried to push that. Or Breshke. As scum it wouldn't matter to me which scummy-looking townie got the shaft.

You are not this bad, Damdred.


You couldn't of nailed me d3 especially since the votes would of been tied and I wouldn't of voted to lynch myself. And you didn't have the votes to take out shining I think.

So... you think Breshke looks scummy though even though you town read him?


If I'd voted you first, yes, the tie would go to lynching you, and if you and I both voted shining, yes he would be lynched. Pointless conversation.

No, I don't think Breshke looks scummy. You're taking my comments out of context. I said if i'm scum any scummy-looking townie, which is objectively anyone up for lynch who isn't scum, would do to secure the mislynch.


If damdred flips scum who is scum?


I don't know right now DP. Is it alright for me to not know?
[/b][/b]

Well there are 5 players left not including yourself. You should kind of have an idea.

Like just Through POE my solid townies I get you, Breshke, shining.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:23 GMT
#1950
What is this:

Everytime I hit quote :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:23 GMT
#1952
WHAT WHEN I TRY TO DO IT IT IS GONE???!?!?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:25 GMT
#1953
On January 26 2015 12:23 rsoultin wrote:
I looked back through Breshke's filter. I'm not seeing what is scummy about him. If you have a case, I'll consider it, but the person who seems most scummy to me right now is Damdred.

That's why I'm resistant to a Breshke lynch, because I don't understand why Damdred would choose to buss him in MYLO. And I don't understand anyone who has absolutely no doubts about who scum is, like Damdred demonstrated.

It is legitimately as simple as who looks scummier than who to me.


I do. You know, have a case.

Like are you even reading the thread. You keep doing fucky shit like that and it is incredibly off putting.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:25 GMT
#1954
I meant funky rather than Fucky FYI.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2015 03:35 GMT
#1956
On January 26 2015 12:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 12:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 12:16 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 11:45 Damdred wrote:
I think RS is scum but i'm going to unvote for now just in case I change my mind and he gets hammered with people afk on him me.

##unvote

On January 26 2015 10:33 rsoultin wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Town cred for what? What's the point of towncred in mylo when half the game is scumming me at least.


Town cred for not being on a town mislynch. Are you really this obtuse? Why would I give a damn which "town" wagon was being mislynched as scum.

I could have nailed your ass to the floor Day 2 if I was scum and you were town and no one would have cared. I could have nailed Shining when DP tried to push that. Or Breshke. As scum it wouldn't matter to me which scummy-looking townie got the shaft.

You are not this bad, Damdred.


You couldn't of nailed me d3 especially since the votes would of been tied and I wouldn't of voted to lynch myself. And you didn't have the votes to take out shining I think.

So... you think Breshke looks scummy though even though you town read him?


If I'd voted you first, yes, the tie would go to lynching you, and if you and I both voted shining, yes he would be lynched. Pointless conversation.

No, I don't think Breshke looks scummy. You're taking my comments out of context. I said if i'm scum any scummy-looking townie, which is objectively anyone up for lynch who isn't scum, would do to secure the mislynch.


If damdred flips scum who is scum?


I don't know right now DP. Is it alright for me to not know?


Well there are 5 players left not including yourself. You should kind of have an idea.

Like just Through POE my solid townies I get you, Breshke, shining.



It was Damdred's unvote. I think I fixed it now.

Okay...I have to look at shining, again. But I didn't find a reason to scum him before and I don't remember seeing anything in particular to scum him since. As long as going back through his filter doesn't show me something I missed, he probably will still be a townread for me.

I do have reasons to suspect you but I think your argument about you and Damdred not being a possible scumteam could hold merit. I need to think about it.

Maybe both breshke and shining are scum, and my townreads are completely off, but that just...I know I've been wrong before but that would be so off-base...I still need to look into it.

I don't think geript is scum.

So I guess the best I can answer you DP is I have reasons to doubt my reads right now, cause I don't know how much sense they actually make. That's why I said I don't know.

I could be OMGUSing Damdred and he's actually town, but I don't think so. I need some time to actually sit down and think about it all.


If you are town reconsider your town read.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3936
Bisu 512
Hyuk 434
Soma 348
Rush 284
BeSt 222
Mong 90
Sexy 86
Killer 76
ToSsGirL 76
[ Show more ]
Shinee 38
yabsab 13
ZerO 12
sorry 12
Hm[arnc] 11
NaDa 9
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc3341
Counter-Strike
olofmeister725
shoxiejesuss694
edward41
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
gofns38470
ceh9594
singsing568
crisheroes220
dupreeh217
ZerO(Twitch)0
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1665
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.