• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:31
CEST 11:31
KST 18:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8353 users

Student Mafia V - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 19 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:57 GMT
#1701
PLEASE BE SCUM LM!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 22:00 GMT
#1709
On January 25 2015 06:59 geript wrote:
It is a bit interesting thought that Breshke isn't around for EoD when he was here not long ago.


Maybe:
+ Show Spoiler +
His phone died.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 22:06 GMT
#1715
[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 22:07 GMT
#1717
Im going back to bed. Later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 04:56 GMT
#1739
Bresh how did your phone die at 8:41 am?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 09:18 GMT
#1752
I'm not scum for Town reading LM. You are just bad for scum reading him.

Honestly. The dude looked townie day on because of the way he could change gears on his read with with new information proving his read wrong. Scum just don't change gears that fast in response to new information. They just don't.

I have explained all this before. I honestly STILL have no idea how all of you bads scum read him based on his filter.

AND HE WAS SHITTING TOWNIE RAINBOWS FROM HALFWAY THROUGH YESTERDAY.

Honestly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 09:19 GMT
#1753
You are all incredibly frustrating.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 09:33 GMT
#1756
On January 25 2015 18:23 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 18:18 DarthPunk wrote:
I'm not scum for Town reading LM. You are just bad for scum reading him.

Honestly. The dude looked townie day on because of the way he could change gears on his read with with new information proving his read wrong. Scum just don't change gears that fast in response to new information. They just don't.

I have explained all this before. I honestly STILL have no idea how all of you bads scum read him based on his filter.

AND HE WAS SHITTING TOWNIE RAINBOWS FROM HALFWAY THROUGH YESTERDAY.

Honestly.


You may be right. Obviously you were right that he was town.

I personally see nothing incredibly townie about changing your mind when you're told that you've completely flip-flopped the facts that is the basis for your read...however maybe that's a problem with my own understanding of how scum and town plays.

Nor do I see anything incredibly townie about a bunch of questions that lead nowhere.

I probably was not going to listen to him no matter what he said yesterday, and that's my own fault, but I'll take another look when I'm less irritated to see if it was glaring me in the face or not -_-

Do you have to yell all the time? I don't respond well to it ^^


Scum are invested in their reads. It takes a lot of energy and time to build a safe read on someone as scum and you don;t want to just clear people who you could mislynch like he did.

Especially when you are newer it is DIFFICULT and time consuming to just backtrack like that as scum.

Which is why I thought it was townie. Then once he became engaged in the thread it was really obvious that he was town and I have multiple posts in my filter explaining why.

You could be right and it is an experience thing. Or you could be scum.

Like the way you refused to adjust or even contemplate adjusting your position on him is the DIRECT OPPOSITE of the townie thing that LM did.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 09:40 GMT
#1758
On January 25 2015 18:30 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 18:18 DarthPunk wrote:
I'm not scum for Town reading LM. You are just bad for scum reading him.

Honestly. The dude looked townie day on because of the way he could change gears on his read with with new information proving his read wrong. Scum just don't change gears that fast in response to new information. They just don't.

I have explained all this before. I honestly STILL have no idea how all of you bads scum read him based on his filter.

AND HE WAS SHITTING TOWNIE RAINBOWS FROM HALFWAY THROUGH YESTERDAY.

Honestly.


Yeah i agree he looked more townie at the end of last day phase especially when he started reconsidering his read on me.

My point is i don't agree with how early you townread him and call me bad for that idc.

Do you agree we no lynch tomorrow DP?


Well I was right wasn't I? Like I town read him. I got him to engage with the thread and shit town rainbows and tried to not lynch him and I was right to do that. So I suppose it doesn't matter if you don't agree with my reasoning because it was correct.

Anyway I am not gonna talk about this anymore I will get too mad. If you want to know why I thought he was town read my filter.


Why do you want to no lynch?

Because you read on Mafia scum wiki that it was the correct mathematical play?

here is my position on no lynching.

We No lynch: Then scum are gonna shoot the most competent townie in the game which 1000% will be geript or myself. And then whoever out of geript and myself does not get killed will have to deal with an incompetent town with one less competent townie in the game.

So no. The idea of leaving things even further in the hands of you lot whilst praying you lynch the right person from the comfort of the OBS Thread does not fill me with confidence at all.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 09:41 GMT
#1759
On January 25 2015 18:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 18:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 25 2015 18:23 rsoultin wrote:
On January 25 2015 18:18 DarthPunk wrote:
I'm not scum for Town reading LM. You are just bad for scum reading him.

Honestly. The dude looked townie day on because of the way he could change gears on his read with with new information proving his read wrong. Scum just don't change gears that fast in response to new information. They just don't.

I have explained all this before. I honestly STILL have no idea how all of you bads scum read him based on his filter.

AND HE WAS SHITTING TOWNIE RAINBOWS FROM HALFWAY THROUGH YESTERDAY.

Honestly.


You may be right. Obviously you were right that he was town.

I personally see nothing incredibly townie about changing your mind when you're told that you've completely flip-flopped the facts that is the basis for your read...however maybe that's a problem with my own understanding of how scum and town plays.

Nor do I see anything incredibly townie about a bunch of questions that lead nowhere.

I probably was not going to listen to him no matter what he said yesterday, and that's my own fault, but I'll take another look when I'm less irritated to see if it was glaring me in the face or not -_-

Do you have to yell all the time? I don't respond well to it ^^


Scum are invested in their reads. It takes a lot of energy and time to build a safe read on someone as scum and you don;t want to just clear people who you could mislynch like he did.

Especially when you are newer it is DIFFICULT and time consuming to just backtrack like that as scum.

Which is why I thought it was townie. Then once he became engaged in the thread it was really obvious that he was town and I have multiple posts in my filter explaining why.

You could be right and it is an experience thing. Or you could be scum.

Like the way you refused to adjust or even contemplate adjusting your position on him is the DIRECT OPPOSITE of the townie thing that LM did.



-shrugs-

You've been wanting to scumread me all game. Enjoy. You have your opportunity. Shining and Breshke were never going to be my switches. Maybe Damdred. I know that I can be wrong, but I don't switch to townreads if I can avoid it -_-


No. You keep doing off putting things all game and then I re-read your filter and realize it is long and it seems like you are doing stuff.

But the point is. You keep doing things that are off putting.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 09:42 GMT
#1760
Anyway. Homework for everyone tonight is to take a look at everyone's filters with a fresh perspective and try and find a scum to lynch tomorrow.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 09:47 GMT
#1764
On January 25 2015 18:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 18:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Anyway. Homework for everyone tonight is to take a look at everyone's filters with a fresh perspective and try and find a scum to lynch tomorrow.


No shit Sherlock -_-


I feel like I need to hold your hands at this point.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 09:48 GMT
#1765
On January 25 2015 18:46 Breshke wrote:
It removes a question mark from the game which is always a good thing so I still think we should no lynch.

Also damdred could you explain when you are around how geript has gone from scum to town for you.

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 07:11 Damdred wrote:
Geript is cleared he wouldn't pull a second mislynch off a town that's been an almost afk lynch as scum I think. Which is a bit of wifom but hes town, DP is town. So that really narrows down my focus. JarJar is confirmed

Shining, Breshke, Rsoultin.

There are two mafia in there. I think its Breshke and Rsoultin with his unwillingness to switch, LM was acting pretty towny eod.



I know you explain it here but I don't see how trying to move the lynch from a townie to a townie twice is townie enough to change your fairly persistent scum read on him.


NO it won't remove a 'question mark' Scum aren't gonna shoot a mislynch target. They are gonna shoot the best, towniest MOFO in the game. Which will be me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:27 GMT
#1819
On January 26 2015 04:15 geript wrote:
DP you around? I'm really torn about shining.


Yeah I'm in bed reading on my phone. It's 6:20 am.

I have thought he was scum for ages.

1.) I have no idea how people can be strong tow re adding him (especially rso)

2.) the only good point that makes him town is a meta point and new players have unreliable meta.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:30 GMT
#1821
On January 26 2015 04:19 geript wrote:
This is going to sound like a really dumb reason to scumread someone, but Shining's not quoting anything for the most part. That's really curious because the last game he quoted a bunch of hsit.


Lol

Doesn't, sound that dumb honestly.


Like I was jUst reading the thread and though that rso spamming emoticons all of a sudden at mylo was scummy.

Ok they both sound dumb.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:32 GMT
#1823
Rso who do you want to lynch tomorrow?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:33 GMT
#1825
On January 26 2015 04:31 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 04:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 26 2015 04:15 geript wrote:
DP you around? I'm really torn about shining.


Yeah I'm in bed reading on my phone. It's 6:20 am.

I have thought he was scum for ages.

1.) I have no idea how people can be strong tow re adding him (especially rso)

2.) the only good point that makes him town is a meta point and new players have unreliable meta.



Hi, DP. Why especially me and not especially Damdred? ^^

What is the good point that makes him scum? I personally don't see why he isn't null to people unfamiliar with how he plays ^^


Because damdred is townie reading him based on the only good point that I mentioned...

You have been hard towning him all game basically and never brought that up

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:35 GMT
#1826
On January 26 2015 04:33 rsoultin wrote:
Think it's pretty obvious if you've been reading the thread DP.


I have been and it's not. Like you seem to be calling me scum but not actually doing so. You have been calling out damdred a lot also.

Just say who you want to lynch no reason to play games.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:36 GMT
#1829
Why is damdred scum? If he is scum who is he scum with?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 25 2015 19:39 GMT
#1832
Yeah cause I tried to get you all to lynch my scum buddy damdred over lurker LM yesterday.

Honestly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3936
Bisu 512
Hyuk 434
Soma 348
Rush 284
BeSt 222
Mong 90
Sexy 86
Killer 76
ToSsGirL 76
[ Show more ]
Shinee 38
yabsab 13
ZerO 12
sorry 12
Hm[arnc] 11
NaDa 9
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc3341
Counter-Strike
olofmeister725
shoxiejesuss694
edward41
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
gofns38470
ceh9594
singsing568
crisheroes220
dupreeh217
ZerO(Twitch)0
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1665
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.