• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:18
CEST 05:18
KST 12:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8663 users

Student Mafia V - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 03:34 GMT
#1502
On January 24 2015 10:28 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 09:46 geript wrote:
I keep on forgetting about Shining.



Also, this. This has to be the 2nd or 3rd time you've alluded to forgetting about me. I find that almost as offensive as GB ignoring me. Lol. But I had to ask about this...why keep mentioning me and how forgettable I am? If you're going to do it more than once, it feels like you're not forgetting me, since you're mentioning me after all.

It almost feels like you're soft pushing me without soft pushing me and waiting for someone else to take up the gauntlet and run with it, so you don't get blamed for another mislynch(first being WW). Its the first red flag in my mind that I'm seeing coming from you but you being scum would feel like HTS in the newbie game all over to me.

And you provided a counter wagon against LMs wagon in Damdred. Since I am assuming I'm right in my scumread on LM, I have to wonder why you're trying to save scum. Also how much sense does it make if you 2 were teammates? Going to have to review the Damdred case since I don't trust him either but I don't know if this is him being scum or just lazy.

3rd option that I have to also wonder because I like throwing everything out there. The LM lynch has a good amount of support. Are you 2 bussing eachother?

No you're literally quite forgettable this game. That's a warning sign but I'm not sure what even makes you think I'm pushing you based on that.
Yep. I'm totally busing LM by pushing Damdred. You caught me there.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 03:40 GMT
#1504
On January 24 2015 11:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Why is geript never here when I am here.


It was nappy nap time.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 03:43 GMT
#1505
Rsoultin going ham on stupid shit and not understanding anything is really odd too. Like that never happened in the newbie game.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 03:54 GMT
#1511
Mostly. I forget what points Breshke made start of D3 that Damdred was trying to claim. But I liked those a lot. I'll filter that shit specifically tomorrow just to make sure it's a good lynch. I kinda want to lynch Damdred though. LM feels like a better lynch but I'd get 0 pleasure out of it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 03:56 GMT
#1512
On January 24 2015 12:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 12:43 geript wrote:
Rsoultin going ham on stupid shit and not understanding anything is really odd too. Like that never happened in the newbie game.


You think it is scum odd or bad odd? because to me it could be both and I have no other information aside from the fact she has the largest filter in the game and pushed scum from the start of day one.

Which makes me think bad odd.

anyway im going to the store.

Later.

I think bad odd too. Like her filter doesn't really jump out as scummy. It's just lots of little things bug the shit out of me about her and they all feel suspiciousy.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 04:38 GMT
#1515
On January 24 2015 12:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 12:54 geript wrote:
Mostly. I forget what points Breshke made start of D3 that Damdred was trying to claim. But I liked those a lot. I'll filter that shit specifically tomorrow just to make sure it's a good lynch. I kinda want to lynch Damdred though. LM feels like a better lynch but I'd get 0 pleasure out of it.


I can't read Damdred still -_- If I had to change wagons it would be to him, but I wouldn't want to risk going to lylo for it so. You like being right; I can tell lol. Well, if things are still looking similar to how I'm seeing them now, he'd probably be a good Day 4 lynch. I don't think it's a good idea to potentially carry a lurker into lylo at all.

Yah, that's part of the reason I really don't care of LM ends up getting lynched first. Like him in lylo would be a fucking tragedy.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 04:44 GMT
#1520
On January 24 2015 13:40 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 12:34 geript wrote:
On January 24 2015 10:28 The Shining wrote:
On January 24 2015 09:46 geript wrote:
I keep on forgetting about Shining.



Also, this. This has to be the 2nd or 3rd time you've alluded to forgetting about me. I find that almost as offensive as GB ignoring me. Lol. But I had to ask about this...why keep mentioning me and how forgettable I am? If you're going to do it more than once, it feels like you're not forgetting me, since you're mentioning me after all.

It almost feels like you're soft pushing me without soft pushing me and waiting for someone else to take up the gauntlet and run with it, so you don't get blamed for another mislynch(first being WW). Its the first red flag in my mind that I'm seeing coming from you but you being scum would feel like HTS in the newbie game all over to me.

And you provided a counter wagon against LMs wagon in Damdred. Since I am assuming I'm right in my scumread on LM, I have to wonder why you're trying to save scum. Also how much sense does it make if you 2 were teammates? Going to have to review the Damdred case since I don't trust him either but I don't know if this is him being scum or just lazy.

3rd option that I have to also wonder because I like throwing everything out there. The LM lynch has a good amount of support. Are you 2 bussing eachother?

No you're literally quite forgettable this game. That's a warning sign but I'm not sure what even makes you think I'm pushing you based on that.
Yep. I'm totally busing LM by pushing Damdred. You caught me there.


I think you misunderstood. I meant are you and Damdred bussing eachother and hiding it under the support LM's push has gained. Also, 3rd option was said to imply that its only possible if the first 2 points are wrong. I like looking at everything from all sides. It gives me a solid train of thinking to follow once I receive new info. I'm sorry that I'm putting it out there in the thread for others to weigh in on.

And I just said it feels like a soft push without the push. Let someone else read it, look into me and why I'm so forgettable and push your mislynch for you if you're scum. Nothing other than the fact you've brought me being forgettable up before hints to this but if it crossed my mind, I'm putting it out there.

Excuse me. Yes, Damdred and I are bussing each other at Lylo +1. You found us out. You sneaky townsperson you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 04:44 GMT
#1521
On January 24 2015 13:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 12:07 The Shining wrote:
On January 24 2015 11:25 Damdred wrote:
Shining how was I echoing thread sentiment when I brought up original points at the time against him?


You had some original points against him at the time of you casing him, yes, but I guess I expressed that thought wrong. What I meant was you planted the LM case and let it sit N2 and then came out the gate pushing it after Bresh appeared with his LM case. Also, I had already questioned LMs activity at this point, too. The support for the LM lynch picked up overnight you could've seen that as an opportunity to push the mislynch.

Again, this is all on LM flipping Town, which I don't see happening. Tin foil hats. I'm actually more suspicious of Geript pushing a counterlynch on you instead. Repeating myself here but unless he really is convinced LM isn't scum, I don't see the sense in replacing him with you as the lynch. Unless this is trying to save a scum mate late in the game?

Too much tinfoil cuz LM hasn't flipped yet but still worth mentioning for once he does flip scum.


Then if you think Damdred is more likely to be scum then geript, why did you say you are suspicious of Townier Geript pushing Scummier Damdred?

That makes zero fucking sense to me.

Hmmmm. That's a really good point.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 06:31 GMT
#1525
I have no issues with people's thoughts. I have issues with people's dumb thoughts. So people people call me scum for absolutely awful reasons when any idiot should be able to read me as town, yah I'm going to just all over that shit. Like DP has said, the problem this game isn't going to be finding scum. It's finding the difference between scummy bad and dummy bad. Like thinking me and Damdred are bussing each other here is pretty insane; not like towny insane either. Then you asked me if we were bussing each other. What sort of response do you expect to that question?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 07:35 GMT
#1533
On January 24 2015 15:44 The Shining wrote:
A direct one, not deflective sarcasm. And I agree it's highly unlikely but not insane. My first ever TL mafia game, my strongest townread was scum. I'm in a nothing is impossible state of mind. I mentioned that the only red flag I've seen on an otherwise Town read on you was pushing to save who I think is scum in LM. I still think you can be town but I want to make sure I'm not making that decision blindly.

I have nothing else to think of you except for the "If I'm wrong on everything, what's another possibility here?" theory and I came up with that. Maybe this is a mistake on my part but I was taught to always say what's on your mind, be transparent in your thoughts.

So you wanted a direct answer to a question which people will only respond no to regardless of their alignment. Do you understand how silly that is? It's like:
A: Are you mafia?
B: Why of course I'm mafia. I can't believe you thought to ask me such a deep question.

or:
A: Are you town?
B: You sneaky, sneaky towny you. How did you know that I wouldn't be able to lie about being mafia?

If you want a direct answer, ask a question that doesn't have only one correct answer.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 08:13 GMT
#1539
Ok, DP I'll bite any other explanations. I'm half around watching the LPL.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 08:13 GMT
#1540
I will say he has far fewer posts than it felt like he had.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 08:20 GMT
#1541
Definitely doesn't feel as good in hindsight. I'll need to go back and look at all my reasons for reading Breschke as town though. I know part of it was newb reasoning.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 08:20 GMT
#1542
brb, I must shave. My face is annoying hte piss out of me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 18:05 GMT
#1589
I'm so tired of this elo hell.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 18:08 GMT
#1590
So Damdred, You 100% guarantee that I'll flip Mafia?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 18:58 GMT
#1597
Things you have to take into account of the early D2 posting. First I was sick. Second, I fully expected a CC. Like, what sort of idiot mafia don't CC LS there?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 19:09 GMT
#1600
On January 25 2015 04:04 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 03:58 geript wrote:
Things you have to take into account of the early D2 posting. First I was sick. Second, I fully expected a CC. Like, what sort of idiot mafia don't CC LS there?


geript, no one is pushing you for the lynch right now.

Besides, if scum CCs LS on Day 2...either people believe LS and kill trfel anyway (the correct move, because you can verify him, lynch one scum and identify the second that way, or immediately lynch the fake-claimed ls the next day and clear the cc), giving town two obv scum to lynch early in the game, or they lynch ls and still give town two obv scum...

A CC would be bad for mafia there.

Please tell me what about Damdred's reads on you makes you think he's scum?

No the problem is that you can't allow roles to go unclaimed. It's the major problem with newb play in "I'm a cop you idiot" type setups. When the setup is open or mostly open (when you know what the exact roles will be), counterclaiming is exceptionally important. It's also one of the reasons that I'm townreading DP. He understands this and I'm pretty sure he'd CC someone on D2 even if it were to just claim medic. You get to force a lynch on a blue in many circumstances which opens the path for endgame victory because you aren't forced to shoot blues every night.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 19:10 GMT
#1601
On January 25 2015 03:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
I'm so tired of this elo hell.


You mentioned this before. What does elo stand for?

ELO is a rating system originally used in chess but adopted for a number of other games.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 24 2015 19:24 GMT
#1603
In semi-open games, you're right. Mafia tend to just accept a claim and kill it. Open setups are an exceptionally different beast though.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech127
FoxeR 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2393
Shuttle 1293
Dewaltoss 82
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 516
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Other Games
summit1g7931
WinterStarcraft408
C9.Mang0273
ViBE129
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo388
• Stunt175
Other Games
• Shiphtur323
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.