• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:57
CEST 12:57
KST 19:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7696 users

Student Mafia V - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:10 GMT
#1634
On January 25 2015 06:08 Damdred wrote:
As far as I can tell, LM isn't even voting me is he?


Nope.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:11 GMT
#1635
Gah. Hopefully I am wrong and LM flips scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:15 GMT
#1639
On January 25 2015 06:14 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:12 rsoultin wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:08 Damdred wrote:
As far as I can tell, LM isn't even voting me is he?


He made a case against you but chose not to vote. I can read that as coming from either alignment :/


Basically what i'm getting at is with the inactivity of breshke/shining/lm at this point DP shenanigans or trying to shenny is impossible right now


If your town read is about to get lynched you try it anyway honestly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:19 GMT
#1641
This inactivity at EoD really shit's me off. Especially when I get up early on a Sunday after only 5 hours sleep to be here with time to spare.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:20 GMT
#1642
LoL - Ninja'd
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:21 GMT
#1644
On January 25 2015 06:20 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:14 Damdred wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:12 rsoultin wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:08 Damdred wrote:
As far as I can tell, LM isn't even voting me is he?


He made a case against you but chose not to vote. I can read that as coming from either alignment :/


Basically what i'm getting at is with the inactivity of breshke/shining/lm at this point DP shenanigans or trying to shenny is impossible right now


If your town read is about to get lynched you try it anyway honestly.


:/ You may be able to convince Damdred. Your townread is the one I think is most likely to flip scum, so...I have no interest in moving if he's set to be the lynch.


You think I can convince damdred to join his own wagon?

Yeah...... NO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:26 GMT
#1651
On January 25 2015 06:22 Damdred wrote:
Also DP is like 99% never mafia, he made sure he was here EoD at a completely abysmal time for him. Sounds really crappy to clear someone on but its pretty true people who don't really care about the game won't show up, town has more reason to care.


I mean I got up at 7am after going to sleep at 2am . That is early. Especially for a sunday. I wouldn't call it abysmal.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:28 GMT
#1654
On January 25 2015 06:24 geript wrote:
TBH, I'm kinda interested in just lynching Shining instead of LM or Damdred.


Let's do it

##unvote:

##vote: Shining
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:31 GMT
#1657
On January 25 2015 06:30 geript wrote:
Not exactly the response I was hoping for DP. Like I don't hate a LM lynch, but a second shenanny lynch doesn't really tell us much.


WELL FUCK GERIPT.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:39 GMT
#1663
On January 25 2015 06:36 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:29 rsoultin wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:22 geript wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:41 Breshke wrote:
So trfel why do you think LM will flip scum? Havnt people said he is always like thi aswell?

This is a question that bugs me because I don't see it ever come back up again. It's just kinda full speed ahead on LM. I also don't remember anyone commenting on how active LM tends to be as either alignment. Maybe I made a passing comment that I usually think of LM as a low activity guy.

Overall, I'd agree with you that the early townreads were perhaps quite wrong, but I'm not really seeing clear scum motivation or a lot of scummy things.

One thing that does kinda bug me is that the's big on the LM-Trfel +1 theory, but if that's the case, then he should basically have it down to rsoultin/DP/Shining/me. But he doesn't really get how Trfel+LM implicates DP. There's no question as to whether or not LM is mafia. Yet he had a conversation with mafia bout LM.


Seriously, geript? He had JJB as his prime scum read. Can you quote me where he was scumreading trfel Day 1, because I certainly don't remember it.

Just read my fucking post. Did I say that Breshke has Trfel as mafia? No. I'm saying that Breshke had a conversation with Trfel about LM. That's something I'd remember as town. Plus he doesn't get how Trfel+LM=DP but even by his own reasoning he has it limited town to Rso/DP/Shining/me. He seems essentially town on everyone that Trfel+LM could be mafia with under normal circumstances.


Ya this is a good point.

Also I just realized something.

You know how bresh said his phone died at work day one? Well we are both Australian so I don't see how his phone could die at 8:30 am.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:43 GMT
#1667
On January 25 2015 06:41 Damdred wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Breshke


Lets do this


Ugh now I don't want to. Why won't you lynch shining?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:45 GMT
#1672
On January 25 2015 06:44 Damdred wrote:
Cause i'm good at reading shining by tone since I've played with him so much and I think hes town and his posts look like how constructed his posts were in the newbie game when iw as his coach


Huh. Can you link me his filter from that game later?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:46 GMT
#1674
On January 25 2015 06:45 geript wrote:
Ok, let's just pretend teh following people are town: JJB, DP, Geript, Damdred, rsoultin. That leaves LM, Breshke and Shining.

Who do we want to lynch first?


Shining, but now I want to read his meta that Damdred mentioned so Bresh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:50 GMT
#1681
On January 25 2015 06:48 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:44 Damdred wrote:
Cause i'm good at reading shining by tone since I've played with him so much and I think hes town and his posts look like how constructed his posts were in the newbie game when iw as his coach


For what it's worth, I checked The Shining's newbie game some time ago and I would agree that there's some similarity in how the posts look somewhat constructed. He was town in that game.


Would have been helpful if everyone had brought this up earlier than, say, 10 minutes before the flip.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:51 GMT
#1684
YAY!

##unvote

##vote: Breshke
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:53 GMT
#1688
On January 25 2015 06:52 rsoultin wrote:
LM needs to be the lynch here.

We can question Breshke when he gets back. All the time in the world for that.


What makes LM better lynch other than lynch inertia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:53 GMT
#1692
On January 25 2015 06:52 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:51 Damdred wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/474146-newbie-mini-mafia-lx

That's the game, he even targets setup speculation like he did with the medic talk.

I think breshke is a good lynch here but so is LM

Breshke isn't in that game...


He is talking about shining's meta ><
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:54 GMT
#1695
Welp, looking at that vote count I just realised that unless Rso switches we can't lynch anyone besides LM

Everyone else is afk.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:55 GMT
#1697
On January 25 2015 06:54 geript wrote:
I really don't get where all this LM rage is coming from.


Would you be mad if you were about to be mislynched?

I know I would.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2015 21:56 GMT
#1700
On January 25 2015 06:56 rsoultin wrote:
Which is a small miracle considering what I strongly suspect is town herpaderpery -_-


No u.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko217
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32601
Calm 4877
Rain 2482
Bisu 1039
Hyuk 1023
FanTaSy 710
Jaedong 437
Soma 323
Horang2 322
Rush 295
[ Show more ]
BeSt 253
Zeus 248
Stork 216
Mong 167
Larva 118
ZerO 111
Mini 102
Light 78
Pusan 75
Mind 74
Barracks 49
910 48
ToSsGirL 47
Snow 42
Sexy 36
Shinee 34
Killer 33
NaDa 32
Free 22
sorry 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Terrorterran 9
sSak 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1201
byalli925
shoxiejesuss650
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns41279
singsing1657
dupreeh340
crisheroes305
B2W.Neo67
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.