• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:59
CEST 09:59
KST 16:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9406 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 04 2015 17:27 GMT
#53
/in
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 06 2015 01:52 GMT
#66
Confirmeroni Pepperoni
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 07 2015 17:15 GMT
#245
Yea liancourt could actually legit be scum after that last post, besides that I see nothing fishy. Probably 1 scum hasn't posted yet and the other is blending in well.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 01:04 GMT
#344
On January 08 2015 03:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 02:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea liancourt could actually legit be scum after that last post, besides that I see nothing fishy. Probably 1 scum hasn't posted yet and the other is blending in well.


I'm going to need you to substantiate this a little bit, plx.


Going through small quotes and extorting them into things that are scummy or bashing them is a very easy thing to do and a fairly common scum tactic. As town your job is to make the game as simple as possible, while as scum your job is to make it as complicated as possible. Turning a bunch of small snippets and making them sound full of intentions and scumminess is a good way to dilute the game,

I think people forget the former a lot as town, spamming a lot and posting in caps and arguing about pointless shit doesn't do anything except make the thread harder to read and make the game harder for town.

On January 08 2015 02:45 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 02:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea liancourt could actually legit be scum after that last post, besides that I see nothing fishy. Probably 1 scum hasn't posted yet and the other is blending in well.


Afternoon Vayne, do you have any reads on what has been posted so far?


not that I care to give on day 1 besides what I just posted in that quote. Too superficial at this point in the game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 05:33 GMT
#399
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other but you extort somone's post to make them look scummy or discredit them. It seems he opted to do both there. I don't follow on what you mean by intentional, as making a post on it pretty much makes it intentional by definition.

Still figuring out the second part, I don't really give a shit if we lynch town on day 1 its not a big deal.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 06:10 GMT
#406
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 06:28 GMT
#409
there is power roles, night actions, and reactions to both, literally the only things I need to hunt scum. So you are correct, I think all of day 1 is irrelevant and I can skip it for the most part
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 06:57 GMT
#419
On January 08 2015 15:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.

so why are you caring today?


have to post so I dont get modkilled, might as well answer people's posts directed at me and make comments
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 16:19 GMT
#450
If I do get lynched, I would go for lightningstrike next, his vote on me makes no sense as I was against liancourt who was pushing him. A simple inconsistency that many new players make.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 08 2015 16:26 GMT
#453
well I see the community has gotten even worse since I left, probably wont be back lol.
I come in for the scraps
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3595
Soma 231
Rush 213
ToSsGirL 87
Killer 84
Mong 83
Shinee 12
Counter-Strike
ceh9560
shoxiejesuss364
byalli68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft658
olofmeister568
Happy278
dupreeh202
Sick165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Stunt427
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.