• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:05
CEST 06:05
KST 13:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7834 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 01 2015 19:13 GMT
#15
/in
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 07 2015 03:32 GMT
#180
so much bad blood.

Stop mentioning whatever other game.

SL being bad.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 07 2015 07:17 GMT
#201
On January 07 2015 13:47 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Helllooooooo Boys and Girls, Lovers and Mothers, and so on and so forth.

I just got off of work, so I get to have the opportunity to catch up.

This post is so filler.

#Idgaf

However, first things first:

For those who are around, give me the two most interesting (game related preferred, but doesn't have to be) things that has happened so far.

Kthanks.

what the fuck is the point of this?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 07 2015 15:59 GMT
#226
lian is town.

bunnies is posting completely pointless posts.

Why did you feel the need to sum up like 8 pages Bunnies?

Im a fan of lynching DrP because his tone is off.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 03:42 GMT
#367
obi always complains about shit.
he may be scum, hes not scum cause of that.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 03:47 GMT
#369
Mderg seems bad for pushing hts off nothing.

SL is bad cause he wasted time telling ls not to claim.
Pointless.

Bad is bad, there is no kind of bad.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 04:14 GMT
#379
On January 08 2015 13:11 sicklucker wrote:
Oats filter is already double his carol of the bell filter where he was scum. Better not lynch him today

that was a bad game tbf.
bad game for me.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 04:22 GMT
#383
On January 08 2015 13:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 12:42 Oatsmaster wrote:he may be scum, hes not scum cause of that.



This needs substantiating though.

that you complain in every single game you play?

I dunno man, its pretty obvious.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 04:34 GMT
#385
Yeah thats just a disclaimer so people dont go mad and say that i think you are town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 04:58 GMT
#387
He posted one post.

Meh, not enough to go on really.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 05:40 GMT
#400
##vote Vayne
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 05:40 GMT
#401
On January 08 2015 14:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Someone tell me why Lian is town.

he cant be arsed to play properly.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 06:50 GMT
#416
On January 08 2015 15:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.

so why are you caring today?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 06:51 GMT
#417
On January 08 2015 15:40 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'd be up for a Breshke or Oats lynch today to be honest.
I'll try and come up with a better case in the morning. I'm exhausted. Yay for double shift today)

But I will say this: Breske's tone is similar to last game I played with him where I shot him and he was mafia. Makes me wanna shoot him again.... If only I could

Oats is just....super weird. He's posting, but his posts are useless. They are mostly complaining about other people's posts, yet he isn't contributing at all himself.

ahahahahahaa
Lovely.

What are you even doing this game?

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 07:07 GMT
#420
On January 08 2015 15:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 08 2015 15:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.

so why are you caring today?


have to post so I dont get modkilled, might as well answer people's posts directed at me and make comments

apparently that didnt bother you for practically every other town game you played.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 11:33 GMT
#424
On January 08 2015 16:47 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 08 2015 15:40 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'd be up for a Breshke or Oats lynch today to be honest.
I'll try and come up with a better case in the morning. I'm exhausted. Yay for double shift today)

But I will say this: Breske's tone is similar to last game I played with him where I shot him and he was mafia. Makes me wanna shoot him again.... If only I could

Oats is just....super weird. He's posting, but his posts are useless. They are mostly complaining about other people's posts, yet he isn't contributing at all himself.

ahahahahahaa
Lovely.

What are you even doing this game?



I'm asking questions and trying to find scum.

What are you doing?

yeah yeah you're right, ive been sniping a bit hard.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 15:18 GMT
#434
oh damn sorry.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 16:02 GMT
#446
On January 09 2015 00:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So, I have real llife, like a job.

Wish it was a desk job so I can dick around on mafia, unfortunately I'm a waitress.

So in that case my vote is going on

#Vote: Oats

Until I can get back and actually push a case.
This is who I think we should lynch today. I'm like....75% sure.

Which is not how sure I was on breshke, but it works.


Er what?

Absolutely no reasoning?

K.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 16:03 GMT
#447
On January 09 2015 00:48 batsnacks wrote:
I think if anything the fact that VA has communicated his thoughts neatly and seriously is suspicious.

I would guess that's why oats voted him.

yes exactly.
He is playing the game day 1.
Which he never does as town.

And that he does as scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2015 16:25 GMT
#452
On January 09 2015 01:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
If I do get lynched, I would go for lightningstrike next, his vote on me makes no sense as I was against liancourt who was pushing him. A simple inconsistency that many new players make.

how about no?
No gg, No skill.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 197
ProTech149
FoxeR 55
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2812
Shuttle 1278
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Counter-Strike
taco 367
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox657
Other Games
summit1g7868
WinterStarcraft464
C9.Mang0299
ViBE125
Sick31
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• StrangeGG 22
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo772
• Stunt271
Other Games
• Shiphtur403
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 55m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.