• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:34
CEST 12:34
KST 19:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8674 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:27 GMT
#476
Obi were you the one who said this was vaynes town meta?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:31 GMT
#480
Right but how is vayne playing day 1?. Also hts is leading this lynch so by default im never supporting it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:39 GMT
#486
Bats did you wishwash on him hts post confuses me so much
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:42 GMT
#488
On January 08 2015 22:33 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 21:38 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 08 2015 21:27 batsnacks wrote:
On January 08 2015 21:22 liancourt wrote:
Dunno sl has been playing crappy as usual confusing the fuck out of town. His incoherent posting is out of this world


It's different this game. He's less sincere about his incoherent ideas. They are forced.

Different this game compared to which? I didn't see a significant change from Imperial.

And are you saying sicklucker is the kill? I think Vayne is probably the kill for reasons I'll explain in a bit. If you want sicklucker instead you're gonna have to sell me on it.


Compared to all of them. I don't think SL has ever been mafia on this site until now.


ive been mafia and I went to final3 and lost in mspaint. There alot of content if you want to look and see my real mafia game.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:43 GMT
#489
On January 09 2015 04:33 Half the Sky wrote:
OWS and DrP, this is my first time playing with him and Bats defence of him was meta. I cannot speak for the veteran votes on him, though. With three people defending him for reasons they are, I'm willing to give VA benefit of the doubt.

My thoughts:

I do not understand Bunnies' vote on Oats, but I want her to explain first.
I do not feel Oats is the D1 lynch.

Sicklucker generally needs more than one day to evaluate, Breshke I know has been scum before and a couple are scumreading him based on tone. I also feel I need another day to eval those two, Bats, OWS.

Lian...different approach...but I'm not feeling a lynch on him either.

mderg, I don't want to omgus him, but if I were to switch my name with someone else's and if I saw him say the same thing, my problem with his argument is that even for D1, the reads still show I am trying to work with what limited information I have. Saying my reads were inaccurate (i.e. Bats) is fine, though.

Eden's posts I am getting a town sense of thinking, I don't want to lynch him.

Lala has yet to post since he (she?) confirmed though. Now this is a potential modkill and if we absolutely positively have no other alternatives...

On my phone, but I'll keep my eyes open here if I can.


Hts says your defending him but your clearly trying to lynched him thats what I dont get and why im filter diving you to see what ive missed
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:47 GMT
#492
On January 09 2015 02:08 mderg wrote:
Well, I had almost no time to play today, only skimmed through the last few pages. Will be around somewhere close to deadline, hopefully in time. I'm not really convinced of the case on VA. If batsnacks is right about his meta, I don't see anything scummy in VA. Especially giving wrong information about statistics is something I'd see town do more than scum because it is so easily proven wrong.

I'd rather lynch HTS for reasons that I've already given.

##Vote Half the Sky


Lets kill hts and confirm this man as town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:48 GMT
#493
On January 09 2015 04:45 Half the Sky wrote:
SL, look for the post where Bats explains VA's D1 meta to me after I vote VA.

Then when VA says "community sucks", Bats says don't let the door hit you on the way out. That's when I think Bats votes him.

LS: Full power, atm. Also other half has his tablet on him if it comes to that.


So bats spite voting him after defending him? Thats pretty bad
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:50 GMT
#494
Whatever nothing va has done really makes him mafia. Your basically doing a rng lynch on someone who you dont want to play with. Can we sheep me?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 19:55 GMT
#497
Good point hts theres no one to switch it to. I say start your own wagon. Im pretty tunneled on you so you better find scum!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:00 GMT
#501
Ignore the modkill because we want him to get replaced. Wasting a vote on him is never correct. Like I cant read bats I admit this everygame and mislynched him twice. I have correctly read you in both are games together and you ignored things a town you should not ignore.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:01 GMT
#502
Like if I ever push bats day one thats when im mafia I cant read this guy
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:06 GMT
#505
In carol I knew your game was off because it was. You were intentionally being bad and inactive because you were the cop.
Thats a correct read.

I also instantly believed your claim.

This is a really bad defense you should agree with me because cops play like mafia.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:08 GMT
#507
Like im still new to this so I dont have god reads on cops. But I know when someones not playing their town game. Your not here or in carol
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:20 GMT
#516
On January 09 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
SL, I was JK. Cop died N2 in Carol. You pushed my lynch until I claimed.

You didn't instant believe me. You demanded my saves (rightfully) and waited for a cc.

Try again.


Let me explain how this game is played. in mafia if someone is not playng like they are vanilla town they are a role or mafia.

cop didnt die n2? you were the cop wtf is this lie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:32 GMT
#523
On January 09 2015 05:22 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:20 sicklucker wrote:
cop didnt die n2? you were the cop wtf is this lie


You are trying to get me lynched for this? I WAS THE FUCKING JAILKEEPER.

Someone please go to Carol thread. I cannot quote from phone, but Carol of the Bells game. D3 results. Trfel the Santa, the cop is dead.

Why are you so desperate to get me killed SL?


Ok like you were a role whatever. You know why im trying to get you lynched
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:33 GMT
#524
On January 09 2015 05:25 DrParnassus wrote:
sicklirkuer I think you should chill because hts is porbably townie


nice vote then? wtf if im wrong about hts this guy is a good lynch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:34 GMT
#527
Like hts is putting scum on me for mixing up a cop and a jailkeeper, and mixing up her role play from her mafia play. Like this is a good reason to lynch her as a stand alone
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:36 GMT
#530
On January 09 2015 04:56 DrParnassus wrote:
##vote halfthesky


Dr literately voted hts 20 mins ago and since then she gave a bad defense and he unvotes her? Id be down for a dr lynch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 20:41 GMT
#540
Im not taking your post out of context at all your doing that to me. I say you were the cop. your like "YOU LIAR I WAS A JAILKEEPER" like it even matters.

You say I incorrectly read you in carol. But I didnt you just happened to be a role so I was confused by my read was correct you were not playing your town game.

And you try to make me look bad for both of these
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 21:07 GMT
#559
Hts has literally not pushed one scum read all game. just saying . Sure she voted that one person but she was blatantly looking for an out.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.