• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8338 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:20 GMT
#645
On January 09 2015 10:16 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 14:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm kinda tempted to vote Vayne.


All you did was this...bravo you totally worked for that lynch but then later on u say it wasnt a good lynch

Show nested quote +
I just thought it was weird that he was caring about the game and then everybody jumped on him.


Show nested quote +
I haven't even been able to look up his meta to confirm it but everyone just sort of rolled with it.


Show nested quote +
The lynch doesn't make sense for several reasons. Even the people outside the sphere of him caring/not caring have bad reasoning.


Show nested quote +
I'm not going to get a break so I doubt I'll be able to research his meta properly.


u think its a bad lynch and yet u dont do jack shit

Show nested quote +
I don't think I'll be able to properly find any alternatives though. Idk.


Show nested quote +
No I said this was his scum meta.

Oats is the one who agreed with me and voted him.


u agree its scum meta but dont think its a good lynch...lol

Show nested quote +
Sure let me write a comprehensive case on my phone while I'm at work.

Oh wait.


you refuse to find an alternative lynch...wow pro town so goood

Now you say you suggested the lynch on VA HAHAHAHA...no I pushed for the VA lynch you squealed and whined it wasnt a good lynch while doing jack crap in finding an alternative. SCUM


I was the one who suggested the VA lynch.

I was the one who noted that a bunch of people were jumping on for bad reasons.

VA following his scum meta, which I noted wasn't even fully-formed and took responsibility for not being fully-formed due to real life issues getting in the way, was not 100% solid evidence because he was still posting reasonable posts after all was said and done.

I was the one who fully admitted to taking responsibility for missing.

If you really think that I can delve the thread in any meaningful way aside from staying up-to-date while working a full-time shift then you really need to check your life. What you're asking of me is legitimately impossible.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:23 GMT
#647
On January 09 2015 10:22 liancourt wrote:
funny how you say it was ur lynch and yet u back track as it gets to deadline but then say it was ur lynch after the flip....like wtf?



I do think it was my lynch because I was the one that pushed people to talk about him.

I threw his name down.

Where is the scum motivation for doing this?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:25 GMT
#648
On January 09 2015 10:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 10:22 liancourt wrote:
funny how you say it was ur lynch and yet u back track as it gets to deadline but then say it was ur lynch after the flip....like wtf?



I do think it was my lynch because I was the one that pushed people to talk about him.

I threw his name down.

Where is the scum motivation for doing this?


Specifically, the scum motivation in what your quote there.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:28 GMT
#649
I actually don't think lian is mafia for pushing this case at all.

I can see his train of thought clearly and I know how he's coming to his conclusions.

He's still wrong though.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:34 GMT
#651
Yeah I'm just going to put you back in my scum pile now.

That last paragraph was nothing but a steaming pile of stupidity.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:36 GMT
#652
I see exactly why VA raged out.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:48 GMT
#655
On January 09 2015 10:46 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 10:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:22 liancourt wrote:
funny how you say it was ur lynch and yet u back track as it gets to deadline but then say it was ur lynch after the flip....like wtf?



I do think it was my lynch because I was the one that pushed people to talk about him.

I threw his name down.

Where is the scum motivation for doing this?


and yet u couldnt find an alternative when u thought it was a bad lynch

why are u trying to take credit for the VA lynch when u didnt do anything but say it was a bad lynch?

i've never seen scum play with scum motivation in mind. I've seen scum bus each other, i've seen scum point fingers at town. i've seen scum point fingers at town then back track on that read for absolutely no reason.

My top 2 scum objectives would be to

1. Blend in as town
2. Don't get your team mates killed.

By throwing a name out there you "look" like ur scum hunting(blending) and maybe to get attention off of a scum team mate(deflecting). At that point thread was dead so it'd only apply to blending in. You didnt even push on VA, u only softed which is what many so many mafia do.


Parnassus couldn't really find an alternative either.

Why not him?

Or are we just going to lynch everyone who shows any kind of hesitance in their reads?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:48 GMT
#656
On January 09 2015 10:47 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 10:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I see exactly why VA raged out.


quit the game like VA so i can lynch u


Do you pride yourself on being an unlikable piece of shit or is that just how it comes out?

You don't scare me. You annoy me.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:50 GMT
#658
Alternatively, who am I deflecting from and why? What makes me scum with that person?

If you're going to draw associatives between unflipped players, which are as a general rule of thumb useless, then you might want to do it right to start off.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:54 GMT
#659
How can you even call someone scum without figuring out what their scum motivation is?

How do you even find mafia without that?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:58 GMT
#661
On January 09 2015 10:56 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 10:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:47 liancourt wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I see exactly why VA raged out.


quit the game like VA so i can lynch u


Do you pride yourself on being an unlikable piece of shit or is that just how it comes out?

You don't scare me. You annoy me.


this is my be a prick meta

i ll play another meta next game


You should drop it.

Like, asap.

You're probably going to get policy'd if you keep this up and, even if you don't, nobody is going to sheep your lynches. Politics is part of the game.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:58 GMT
#663
On January 09 2015 10:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 10:56 liancourt wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:47 liancourt wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I see exactly why VA raged out.


quit the game like VA so i can lynch u


Do you pride yourself on being an unlikable piece of shit or is that just how it comes out?

You don't scare me. You annoy me.


this is my be a prick meta

i ll play another meta next game


You should drop it.

Like, asap.

You're probably going to get policy'd if you keep this up and, even if you don't, nobody is going to sheep your lynches. Politics is part of the game.


I do want to point out that I'm not trying to threaten you by saying this.

Just read the thread sentiment in regards to how people are looking at you.

This is not doing you any favors.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 01:59 GMT
#664
On January 09 2015 10:58 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 10:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Alternatively, who am I deflecting from and why? What makes me scum with that person?

If you're going to draw associatives between unflipped players, which are as a general rule of thumb useless, then you might want to do it right to start off.


i didnt say u were deflecting. Read my posts correctly.

I said you were only trying to blend in because thread was dead at that point


I don't see how posting in a dead thread indicates that I'm trying to blend.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 02:02 GMT
#665
On January 09 2015 10:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
damn you mad liancourt.

I think Parnassus is actually a good lynch lol.


Can you elaborate on this?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 02:09 GMT
#667
On January 09 2015 11:06 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 10:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:56 liancourt wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:47 liancourt wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I see exactly why VA raged out.


quit the game like VA so i can lynch u


Do you pride yourself on being an unlikable piece of shit or is that just how it comes out?

You don't scare me. You annoy me.


this is my be a prick meta

i ll play another meta next game


You should drop it.

Like, asap.

You're probably going to get policy'd if you keep this up and, even if you don't, nobody is going to sheep your lynches. Politics is part of the game.


I can change my meta next game when i can actually play by joking around.

This game...nope i dont feel like joking around because everyone is playing apallingly and someone has to lead or make cases around here.

You should be worrying about ur lynch not mine mate


You should just change it right now.

Even if you think people are playing terribly, you should make them want to play or try pushing them in the right direction with energy and analysis rather than making people rage out.

What you're doing now is not going to ensure that anyone ever gets lynched and is a prime way of making you look scummy and annoying.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 02:12 GMT
#669
I don't think you know how to play this game.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 02:21 GMT
#670
At any rate, I don't think lian is mafia.

I don't like Oats fucking off here but it's not really scummy. It's just kind of annoying because I want to know what he thinks.

The most important thing I remembered from VA was the fact that he mentioned how LS was changing sides for poor reasoning but I need to go back and confirm it. That's probably where I'm going to look next.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 02:32 GMT
#672
On January 09 2015 11:30 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 11:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 11:06 liancourt wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:56 liancourt wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:47 liancourt wrote:
On January 09 2015 10:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I see exactly why VA raged out.


quit the game like VA so i can lynch u


Do you pride yourself on being an unlikable piece of shit or is that just how it comes out?

You don't scare me. You annoy me.


this is my be a prick meta

i ll play another meta next game


You should drop it.

Like, asap.

You're probably going to get policy'd if you keep this up and, even if you don't, nobody is going to sheep your lynches. Politics is part of the game.


I can change my meta next game when i can actually play by joking around.

This game...nope i dont feel like joking around because everyone is playing apallingly and someone has to lead or make cases around here.

You should be worrying about ur lynch not mine mate


You should just change it right now.

Even if you think people are playing terribly, you should make them want to play or try pushing them in the right direction with energy and analysis rather than making people rage out.

What you're doing now is not going to ensure that anyone ever gets lynched and is a prime way of making you look scummy and annoying.


No no no...this is coming from the person who was whining about the same thing??? Why dont u try and do this instead of educating me on how to do it.

Why dont u try pushing in the right direction with energy and analysis instead of being defensive and blaming irl reasons and trying to educate me on how to play mafia when u are clearly not the model mafia player urself right now.

Refrain from talking about my meta if isn't regarding a meta read and you are scum reading me for it.




I'm...doing that.

._.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 02:35 GMT
#675
lol

Okay then.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 09 2015 07:52 GMT
#678
I'm just going to assume that both lian and batsnacks are both mafia from this point on since the two of them are making the thread toxic and making the game unplayable for no reason whatsoever.

I can only see this mindset coming from mafia and I refuse to believe these two people are actually this shitty for real.
Retired.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 232
BRAT_OK 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 949
Shuttle 635
Horang2 227
firebathero 107
Zeus 78
Hyun 56
soO 49
ToSsGirL 36
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 17
[ Show more ]
Bishop 12
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
qojqva2158
420jenkins522
Counter-Strike
fl0m4972
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Other Games
Grubby2532
FrodaN708
Beastyqt583
KnowMe231
Livibee189
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 50
• 3DClanTV 44
• Adnapsc2 25
• Hinosc 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach105
• FirePhoenix24
• Michael_bg 7
• 80smullet 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1765
Other Games
• Shiphtur563
• imaqtpie386
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 4m
Patches Events
21h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.