• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8299 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 05:12 GMT
#392
I don't want to light Eden on fire this game.

I don't know how I feel about this.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 05:15 GMT
#394
Well I didn't roll cop, so maybe that was what did it.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 05:16 GMT
#395
Eden what's your opinion on VA?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 05:31 GMT
#398
^

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 05:44 GMT
#403
I'm kinda tempted to vote Vayne.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 05:52 GMT
#404
(btw we have a voting thread)
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 15:46 GMT
#437
So I suck. I planned to wake up early today to check up on VA's meta to see if I was delusional or not and I wound up crashing hard. I'll be paying attention to this game via phone, but don't expect anything special until I return.

Also today is thrawn's/drparnassus' day to contribute. If he doesn't, we're lynching him.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 15:46 GMT
#438
If I get a break or something I'll be able to put in some work though.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 15:47 GMT
#439
On January 08 2015 23:57 Half the Sky wrote:
I just looked through VA's filter. Key phrases in bold.

Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 14:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other but you extort somone's post to make them look scummy or discredit them. It seems he opted to do both there. I don't follow on what you mean by intentional, as making a post on it pretty much makes it intentional by definition.

Still figuring out the second part, I don't really give a shit if we lynch town on day 1 its not a big deal.


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Statistics show that a random lynch lynches scum more of the time then a well thought out first day lynch. Therefore unless there are mayor mechanics or something else special I rarely care what happens day 1 for the most part.


The above is completely false. As of November 2014, from Kita's database:

Show nested quote +
Mafia players are lynched 26.2% of the time on day one.
Random lynching would result in a mafia lynch 25.2% of the time.
Mafia players are lynched only 16.9% of the time in newbie games on day one, so excluding these games brings the overall day one lynch percentage up to 28.5%!


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 15:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
there is power roles, night actions, and reactions to both, literally the only things I need to hunt scum. So you are correct, I think all of day 1 is irrelevant and I can skip it for the most part


All of what I have highlighted is untrue. I feel the attitude in each and all of these quotes shows:

1 Indifference to finding scum, and D1 is not an excuse
2 Deconstructive thinking and discouraging other methods of scumhunting that others may use
3 Third quote shows WIFOM activity as the best way to find scum.

And according to the database he is clearly NOT a new player.

No, no and triple no.

##vote VayneAuthority


Also this case is kinda blegh.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 15:50 GMT
#441
It is. VA has a really weird meta but I wanted to do research to confirm what I was thinking. I kinda feel like I'm playing with fire atm since I haven't done my homework yet.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 15:50 GMT
#443
lol we have so many players that are getting bogged down in rl stuff.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 18:34 GMT
#464
I'm sort of here.

I just thought it was weird that he was caring about the game and then everybody jumped on him.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 18:35 GMT
#465
I haven't even been able to look up his meta to confirm it but everyone just sort of rolled with it.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 19:02 GMT
#468
Yeah I can't even read this thread properly right now.

What a pain.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 19:03 GMT
#469
On January 09 2015 03:37 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 03:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm sort of here.

I just thought it was weird that he was caring about the game and then everybody jumped on him.


yeah but there's also votes on vayne for not caring about the game which is why the lynch doesnt make sense


The lynch doesn't make sense for several reasons. Even the people outside the sphere of him caring/not caring have bad reasoning.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 19:05 GMT
#470
I'm not going to get a break so I doubt I'll be able to research his meta properly.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 19:11 GMT
#471
I don't think I'll be able to properly find any alternatives though. Idk.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 19:17 GMT
#473
Stop pls.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 19:30 GMT
#477
No I said this was his scum meta.

Oats is the one who agreed with me and voted him.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2015 19:30 GMT
#479
On January 09 2015 04:21 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 04:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Stop pls.


No

If Vayne isn't a good lynch who is?


Sure let me write a comprehensive case on my phone while I'm at work.

Oh wait.
Retired.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 232
BRAT_OK 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 949
Shuttle 635
Horang2 227
firebathero 107
Zeus 78
Hyun 56
soO 49
ToSsGirL 36
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 17
[ Show more ]
Bishop 12
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
qojqva2158
420jenkins522
Counter-Strike
fl0m4972
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Other Games
Grubby2532
FrodaN708
Beastyqt583
KnowMe231
Livibee189
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 50
• 3DClanTV 44
• Adnapsc2 25
• Hinosc 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach105
• FirePhoenix24
• Michael_bg 7
• 80smullet 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1765
Other Games
• Shiphtur563
• imaqtpie386
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 4m
Patches Events
21h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.