• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:54
CEST 09:54
KST 16:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9663 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 14:35 GMT
#216
Im gonna give an early bad read on bats and say hes town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 14:38 GMT
#217
Eden might be mafia. Scum reading me for this is bad but voting me for it is terrible. He didnt early vote in are last game together
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 14:51 GMT
#219
Hts whats your read on me? about the ls thing? why do you ignore this?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 15:19 GMT
#222
Bad early town list - bats lian bunnies
bad early scum list - Eden hts
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 15:20 GMT
#223
Just bad list - Oats, n breske
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 16:38 GMT
#229
I cant explain my hts read at this time im waiting for her to come back and interact
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 16:41 GMT
#231
On January 08 2015 01:35 LightningStrike wrote:
For now I town reading Oats and Lian since Oats seemed much more like himself from Student Mafia IV and Lian posts being genuine about his stuff on me. I finding that sicklucker early town read kind of questionable because I not done anything townie yet he giving me a very early town read. Unless he's basing off of meta he should have no reason to town read me this early.


I dont read you town man. Infact im scum reading you now for ignoring my qeustion
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 16:45 GMT
#233
Your concerns are bad eden like what do you want me to adress? I love when we play 21 qeustions
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 16:49 GMT
#237
Ok thats a good answer by Ls. back to null. Everyone thinking I townread ls is funny. All I did was coach him to not do a mistake he just admitted to doing in EVERYONE of his town games.

I dont know wtf he is but since im town I dont want him screwing up this one too if hes town.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 16:51 GMT
#238
On January 08 2015 01:47 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 01:45 sicklucker wrote:
Your concerns are bad eden like what do you want me to adress? I love when we play 21 qeustions

How do you know LightningStrike is the "least confident" town? Seeing as this requires you to know who all the town are, you can understand why this interests me so much.


Ls is the least confident town player in this game. Hes probably the least confident mafia player in this game too but I dont know that for a fact.

I think ls's mafia game is probably good because he confuses people
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 17:02 GMT
#240
No
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 17:03 GMT
#242
I never said Ls is town people just thought I slipped or something because I coached him. I coach him regardless of his alignment people are bad
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 17:15 GMT
#246
Ya like theirs always 3 scum in games between 12-14 players thats not turn that into another scum slip too.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 17:17 GMT
#247
Actually I think dandred might troll us and put a serial killer in this game since he said "lynch the bad guys" in some post but we can worry about that later. But even that I doubt
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 17:18 GMT
#248
Lian are you doing your mspaint meta?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 17:20 GMT
#249
well this metas convenient for mafia. But I keep saying that and hes always town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 18:16 GMT
#254
##vote halfthesky ill ask why did you ignore the ls meta thing. You have played everygame with ls you know he outs everygame. I was waiting for your answer but apparently your not gonna give one
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 19:55 GMT
#264
On January 08 2015 03:17 batsnacks wrote:
SL on a scale of 1-10 how scummy is HTS?


I dont know because shes avoiding me like a plague.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 20:12 GMT
#266
On January 07 2015 23:51 sicklucker wrote:
Hts whats your read on me? about the ls thing? why do you ignore this?


On January 08 2015 01:46 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 23:51 sicklucker wrote:
Hts whats your read on me? about the ls thing? why do you ignore this?


Sicklucker, clearly you aren't reading the thread...I wasn't ignoring it.

Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 22:40 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 07 2015 09:59 sicklucker wrote:
Breske your terrible. Me wanting someone to fix a part of their game that they play incorrect makes me confirmed town.
If I was scum I would not coach the least confident town I would kill him

Silly silly Goodnight


As far as this game is concerned, making general comments like that to me is not alignment indicative at best, could be scum behaviour for detracting from the current game.


Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 23:39 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 07 2015 22:58 mderg wrote:
Any reads so far, HTS?


Right now, from the posts I've seen so far, I'm leaning town on Bunnies for her post evaluating the 2-3 reads she did (she's trying, no?), leaning scum on SL (previously mentioned), leaning scum on LS (his posts are a bit of fluff, plus posts that detract).


I gave my read on you in the post literally before your question.





So like 10 people comment on my Ls coaching thing. But hts refuses.

I know that hts knows that Ls does this every game. Shes also been in most of them

She makes no comment about it instead she posts a fluff post towards me that might even be a weak attempt to put scum on me.

I have by far the strongest case in this game vote now.

After rereading hts and missing one of her posts id say 9/10 bats
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 20:28 GMT
#269
Ls stop being so nice we found scum. This is not a game for ponys and rainbows
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3569
Soma 204
Rush 193
Mong 92
Killer 89
ToSsGirL 85
Shinee 0
Counter-Strike
ceh9566
shoxiejesuss271
byalli4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft591
olofmeister513
Happy308
dupreeh298
Sick174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.