• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:07
CEST 14:07
KST 21:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10415 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 20:56 GMT
#549
how did you manage to do that
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 21:00 GMT
#553
On January 09 2015 05:56 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 05:43 Breshke wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:41 mderg wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:17 Breshke wrote:
On January 09 2015 05:06 DrParnassus wrote:
does anyone think ninjabunnies is town for any reason?


In my eyes she tried to push the thread early and shit when we were seriously lacking in activity.

I don't get this last post.

On January 09 2015 00:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So, I have real llife, like a job.

Wish it was a desk job so I can dick around on mafia, unfortunately I'm a waitress.

So in that case my vote is going on

#Vote: Oats

Until I can get back and actually push a case.
This is who I think we should lynch today. I'm like....75% sure.

Which is not how sure I was on breshke, but it works.




She is really defensive about irl shit with almost no one pressuring her that is odd.

I don't know if the bolded sentence refers to this game or the last game in which she vig shot me correctly. If the former she should be voting me. If the latter there was no reason to bring it up and is just filler to try justify her vote.

Still don't think i would vote her today

she is always defensive about irl stuff. That says nothing about her alignment at all.


Okay noted.

Do you still think HTS is scum? I don't, can you explain.

I still think she's scum. Her posts look too passive for my liking. Saying things like "but I still need time to evaluate" or something like that. Her opening also felt strange, not really engaging in the early conversation at all.

This post of hers should explain what I mean
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 04:33 Half the Sky wrote:
OWS and DrP, this is my first time playing with him and Bats defence of him was meta. I cannot speak for the veteran votes on him, though. With three people defending him for reasons they are, I'm willing to give VA benefit of the doubt.

My thoughts:

I do not understand Bunnies' vote on Oats, but I want her to explain first.
I do not feel Oats is the D1 lynch.

Sicklucker generally needs more than one day to evaluate, Breshke I know has been scum before and a couple are scumreading him based on tone. I also feel I need another day to eval those two, Bats, OWS.

Lian...different approach...but I'm not feeling a lynch on him either.

mderg, I don't want to omgus him, but if I were to switch my name with someone else's and if I saw him say the same thing, my problem with his argument is that even for D1, the reads still show I am trying to work with what limited information I have. Saying my reads were inaccurate (i.e. Bats) is fine, though.

Eden's posts I am getting a town sense of thinking, I don't want to lynch him.

Lala has yet to post since he (she?) confirmed though. Now this is a potential modkill and if we absolutely positively have no other alternatives...

On my phone, but I'll keep my eyes open here if I can.



does hts showing up for pre-lynch mean anything?
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 08 2015 22:15 GMT
#624
hm. at least that's out of the way
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 09 2015 08:18 GMT
#682
oats why do you hate me?
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 09 2015 18:56 GMT
#715
nb why oats over breske earlier in D1?
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 09 2015 22:56 GMT
#734
ofc he is
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 01:13 GMT
#782
ya i'm lurking too
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 02:23 GMT
#789
yeah i know. but this game's just so boring, it's not much fun to reread.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 02:28 GMT
#790
i'm planning on getting stoned and doing lots of filter reading and write ups in a few hours but if anyone wants to talk i'll be lurking all day
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 03:32 GMT
#815
sicklucker can you tell me why hts is mafia?
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 03:37 GMT
#820
just make a tldr
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 04:04 GMT
#831
breshke is sicklucker's claim making you doubt his alignment?
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 04:09 GMT
#835
On January 11 2015 13:07 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2015 1
3:04 DrParnassus wrote:

breshke is sicklucker's claim making you doubt his alignment?


I really dont know. its so risky for him to do it as mafia becausr he had like zero pressure but i guess thats wifom.

Also i dont see town motiviation either though so its just like WTF


idk. I read it and was like "ok sure" because I was townreading him before that, it was out of the blue, and was an attempt to start discussion when discussion was needed. I can't find the part that could have made you suspicious enough to call attention to it.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 04:15 GMT
#837
On January 11 2015 13:13 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2015 13:09 DrParnassus wrote:
On January 11 2015 13:07 Breshke wrote:
On January 11 2015 1
3:04 DrParnassus wrote:

breshke is sicklucker's claim making you doubt his alignment?


I really dont know. its so risky for him to do it as mafia becausr he had like zero pressure but i guess thats wifom.

Also i dont see town motiviation either though so its just like WTF


idk. I read it and was like "ok sure" because I was townreading him before that, it was out of the blue, and was an attempt to start discussion when discussion was needed. I can't find the part that could have made you suspicious enough to call attention to it.


I havnt been townreading him. So when he claimed something out of the blue i want to know why. Yeah it was to create doscussion but it is still about the HTS read that hasnt developed at all.


can you tell me what your current hts and sicklucker reads are then?
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 05:07 GMT
#842
hmm so I can stop now is what you're saying?
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 05:37 GMT
#845
yeah it's crazy. so what's up?
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 05:58 GMT
#849
obiwan are you still here
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 06:02 GMT
#850
On January 11 2015 14:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2015 14:37 DrParnassus wrote:
yeah it's crazy. so what's up?


Nothing, really. This game is quite uneventful.

Who do you want to kill?


I'll be honest, I still don't really have scumreads even halfway into D2. I do have a few pretty solid town reads but thats it. I'm gonna be reading filters now starting with eden because he caught my attention earlier
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 06:18 GMT
#853
On January 08 2015 06:24 Eden1892 wrote:
Also I looked at sicklucker again after rereading my nighttime exchange with him in n1 of Imperial, and I don't think he slipped here after all. He has a tendency to say things that could be interpreted as slips out of carelessness, and you have to be mindful when reading him. Like in Imperial he ostensibly changed his rationale for moving his votes during d1 when I questioned him at two different points, but when I dug into it further it was just a derpy play rather than a legit slip. It should be noted that Imperial is ongoing, and so I could have misread him in that game and he could be mafia, but I think he's town there and I'm seeing the same pattern of behavior.

##UNVOTE

Pretty sure right now I could kill anyone outside of Obi, bunnies, batsnacks and sicklucker though.


On January 08 2015 06:27 Eden1892 wrote:
I'm okay with him b/c I'm making a lazy meta read where he's more invested in this game than he was in Imperial. (He was vt in Imperial and his apathy d1 got him lynched, so it seems like he's aiming to avoid that mistake.) If anyone has mafia priors on him and can comment then feel free.


sicklucker what do you think about the reasoning used by eden when he changed his mind about your 'slip?' I hate how much he focused on the slip but willingness to detunnel is usually a townie thing
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
January 11 2015 06:34 GMT
#855
omg lol this game is hard to play
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko276
LamboSC2 213
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
Sea.KH 38
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Aegong 10
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7899
Counter-Strike
fl0m2299
olofmeister966
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns30481
singsing1849
B2W.Neo629
dupreeh401
crisheroes268
ZerO(Twitch)3
hiko0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2658
• Nemesis2100
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.