• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:22
CEST 13:22
KST 20:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9278 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 84 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 07 2015 23:16 GMT
#321
On January 08 2015 08:01 liancourt wrote:
SL stop defending LS and being useless and find scum.

I want your opinion on obi


i found scum...
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 07 2015 23:23 GMT
#322
On January 08 2015 08:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 07:14 Breshke wrote:
On January 08 2015 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
On January 08 2015 06:59 Breshke wrote:
On January 08 2015 00:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On January 07 2015 14:21 Breshke wrote:
Being fully caught up why do you direct questions to three other people yet not me who you think is scum

Also lian did answer eventually

On January 07 2015 12:25 liancourt wrote:
On January 07 2015 12:20 Breshke wrote:
It was a bit less active at the start than i am used to but i have no reason to think this game will be harder than any other nor did i say it would be. Thats why im interested in why you think it will be harder?


More or less what u think

And the fact that there is no clear vet to lead town this game.

More defensive players than aggresive players


Not sure what was gotten out of delaying the answer so long and getting me to answer first though.


Oh, no. I noticed his answer, and I wholeheartedly agree that him answering was a complete delay.
Also, I was gonna follow up with a question on him on why he cared what you think, and why the information on how the game will be harder is even relevant in terms of finding scum.

I'm also disappointed in the fact that I was gone for 9 hours, and we only have one page of posts since.

Now Breshke. What is your view on Lian?

Do you agree with some of the cases that have been thrown around?


Meh, most of the cases on Lian are that he is acting differently to how he normally does and i have no idea if this is true or what it means because im too lazy to read past games. I don't understand why he is purposly acting like a dick because if he is town i don't think that's the way to go about getting people to listen to you but being a dick doesn't equal mafia. I do think he is town though because even though his case is shit on LS he seems to actually want people to comment on it and that feels town motivated to me. I am intrested to see what happens when he comes back to the thread though.

So i also think bunnies is town because the questions she has been asking while may not be like scum hunting are obviously there to get conversation flowing which is obviously something this game needs so im happy to call her town for now.

I was also liking Eden because he seemed to be on the same thought process as me about sicklucker but has seemingly flipped now for reasons that i feel are really weak.

Also sicklucker could you explain how you went from scum to null on LS (I've included your posts and the only one he made in between in the spoiler tag.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 08 2015 01:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 01:35 LightningStrike wrote:
For now I town reading Oats and Lian since Oats seemed much more like himself from Student Mafia IV and Lian posts being genuine about his stuff on me. I finding that sicklucker early town read kind of questionable because I not done anything townie yet he giving me a very early town read. Unless he's basing off of meta he should have no reason to town read me this early.


I dont read you town man. Infact im scum reading you now for ignoring my qeustion


On January 08 2015 01:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 23:25 sicklucker wrote:
On January 07 2015 10:41 Breshke wrote:
On January 07 2015 10:21 sicklucker wrote:
I see a big leak in his town game. I roll town its a good time to fix that and increase my chances of winning If I roll scum I dont want him to know.

Its not tmi your over thinking it. There is like probably 11/14 chance hes town. Thats really good odds

He claimed his role in everyone of his 4 or 5 games. Its a very bad thing to do im trying to lead town to victory!

So lets go to bed and get fresh heads and not graph at straws. Goodnight


You can go to bed its fine don't feel like you need to stay here and interact theres plenty of time left but i have more to say.

On January 07 2015 07:09 sicklucker wrote:
On January 07 2015 07:03 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 07 2015 07:01 sicklucker wrote:
You always out your role on game one, like in literally everygame. So please keep that to a mini Lmum its not good for town

I only soft claimed on Carol on Day 1 then Day 2 I hard claimed.


First game you claimed cop day1
second game you were mafia
third game you claimed a role on day 1. You were like barely a role
fourth game you claimed vt on day 1 (metal)
fifth game .........
your 6th game please dont do it thanks.

Coaching towns to victorys


Here you clearly say he doesn't claim in his second game and his claim in his first was completely justified because he was getting and still got lynched. So he hasn't claimed his role in every one of his games.

To me it looks like you tried to enter the thread by looking helpful with a warning to LS about something he most likely knows already. At not one point have you tried to work out alignments except saying ls has a 11/14 chance of being town . Even when i call you out you just call me terrible, am i terrible town or terrible mafia?



Hey Ls I know you dont know this so can you verify this is new information to you? Also the one game he didnt claim day 1 he was mafia. He claimed in 4/4 games as town on day 1. So ya I have good reasons to ask him not too. Yes game 1 was not his fault but it was 4/4

The only time I didn't claimed yes was I was scum but it because we killed both power roles in the first 36 hours of the game. Game 1 it was sort for telling them it was Detective not Cop but it was because I got the role pm saying it was Detective and I was getting lynched and had to claim. Yes I claimed 4/4 I soft claimed at Carol on Day 1 but my role wouldn't matter though as kush claimed Scrooge Day 1 and made me useless even if I wasn't roleblocked -_-.


On January 08 2015 01:49 sicklucker wrote:
Ok thats a good answer by Ls. back to null. Everyone thinking I townread ls is funny. All I did was coach him to not do a mistake he just admitted to doing in EVERYONE of his town games.

I dont know wtf he is but since im town I dont want him screwing up this one too if hes town.




He went a reread stuff and gave his usual cute defend everyone answer. But he did defend a confirmed mafia so your right it might be a bad read


You flipflop in this post.

How was he defending everyone? In the only post between your two posts where you change your read he only defends himself. Also how would you know if he reread stuff or not?


in another post his words were litteraly LEAVE HTS ALONE


So why can't he defend people as scum?

Also you stated that is was LS answer that you made you townread him and now its not that but a meta read. Why does you story keep changing.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 07 2015 23:26 GMT
#323
On January 08 2015 08:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 08:01 liancourt wrote:
SL stop defending LS and being useless and find scum.

I want your opinion on obi


i found scum...


you have 0 thread presence

i dont even know what ur scum reads are
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 07 2015 23:41 GMT
#324
On January 07 2015 10:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 10:42 Breshke wrote:
On January 07 2015 10:28 liancourt wrote:
This is going to be a hard game


What makes you say that?

Because me and Lian didn't get along well in Carol when we were both were town simple as that.


PPL come on this post is weird as fuck.

Thread sentiment was literally dead and was inactive as fuck and that's why I said it was going to be a hard game, bu tthen LS comes up with this bullshit post out of nowhere that has absolutely nothing to do with the current game. If you look at all the posts before this LS has been posting filler shit and nothing else regarding the game. Even going as far as saying how it was "worrying".

On January 07 2015 09:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 09:34 mderg wrote:
On January 07 2015 09:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 07 2015 09:28 mderg wrote:
I assumed and hoped you had something to talk about

What do you think about HTS?

I got nothing yet on her I need more posts from her to see her alignment. I played with her in 2 previous games when she was town. What about your thoughts on HTS?

I find it odd how she(?) made just 2 posts somewhere between our early game shitposts. These posts are also pretty much stating obvious things, so I'm slightly suspicious.

Will keep note of your thoughts for now but almost everyone here is inactive and is kind of making me worry :|


When in fact LS hasnt done jack shit up until then. Instead of pretending to "worry" scum hunting would have been better.

I havent been so sure of scum on day 1 in all my games of playing on TL.

Vote LS now or you're scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 00:00 GMT
#325
On January 08 2015 08:26 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 08:16 sicklucker wrote:
On January 08 2015 08:01 liancourt wrote:
SL stop defending LS and being useless and find scum.

I want your opinion on obi


i found scum...


you have 0 thread presence

i dont even know what ur scum reads are


then your bad because I found one
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 00:06 GMT
#326
On January 08 2015 08:41 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 10:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 07 2015 10:42 Breshke wrote:
On January 07 2015 10:28 liancourt wrote:
This is going to be a hard game


What makes you say that?

Because me and Lian didn't get along well in Carol when we were both were town simple as that.


PPL come on this post is weird as fuck.

Thread sentiment was literally dead and was inactive as fuck and that's why I said it was going to be a hard game, bu tthen LS comes up with this bullshit post out of nowhere that has absolutely nothing to do with the current game. If you look at all the posts before this LS has been posting filler shit and nothing else regarding the game. Even going as far as saying how it was "worrying".

Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 09:45 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 07 2015 09:34 mderg wrote:
On January 07 2015 09:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 07 2015 09:28 mderg wrote:
I assumed and hoped you had something to talk about

What do you think about HTS?

I got nothing yet on her I need more posts from her to see her alignment. I played with her in 2 previous games when she was town. What about your thoughts on HTS?

I find it odd how she(?) made just 2 posts somewhere between our early game shitposts. These posts are also pretty much stating obvious things, so I'm slightly suspicious.

Will keep note of your thoughts for now but almost everyone here is inactive and is kind of making me worry :|


When in fact LS hasnt done jack shit up until then. Instead of pretending to "worry" scum hunting would have been better.

I havent been so sure of scum on day 1 in all my games of playing on TL.

Vote LS now or you're scum

I'm not convinced of your case against LS at all. The weird post does not indicate scum at all. It seems more like he was frustrated with how that other game played out and still had that in his mind or something like that.
I'm actually relatively sure that LS is town because he takes everything so seriously and how uptight he feels.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 08 2015 00:08 GMT
#327
I'm still suspicious of HTS. Her posts so far seemed pretty forgettable and her reads look superficial and noncommittal.
I'm also wondering why she would feel the need to specifically mention batsnacks in her read post. Why only him and not anyone else?

On January 07 2015 23:39 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 22:58 mderg wrote:
Any reads so far, HTS?


Right now, from the posts I've seen so far, I'm leaning town on Bunnies for her post evaluating the 2-3 reads she did (she's trying, no?), leaning scum on SL (previously mentioned), leaning scum on LS (his posts are a bit of fluff, plus posts that detract).

Eden, I'm leaning town, not so much because he voted SL, but his detailed post in doing so. It shows what appears to be a town-driven analysis.

Batsnacks, I will need to see more posts from him to evaluate.

Lian seemed emotional in the last game I played with him too, but his posts this time are a bit more content. He does point out flaws in LS's posts and he is reading between the lines, yes they are emotional, but Lian was emotional in Carol. For now, I'm leaning town on Lian, although I am waiting to see if someone can give me another POV on a scum meta.

liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 08 2015 00:16 GMT
#328
On January 08 2015 09:00 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 08:26 liancourt wrote:
On January 08 2015 08:16 sicklucker wrote:
On January 08 2015 08:01 liancourt wrote:
SL stop defending LS and being useless and find scum.

I want your opinion on obi


i found scum...


you have 0 thread presence

i dont even know what ur scum reads are


then your bad because I found one


Are you pushing ur scum read?

I havent seen u put any fucking effort in

I'm pushing my read on LS and agreeing with bats on obi, but what are you exactly doing?
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 08 2015 00:25 GMT
#329
On January 08 2015 09:06 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 08:41 liancourt wrote:
On January 07 2015 10:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 07 2015 10:42 Breshke wrote:
On January 07 2015 10:28 liancourt wrote:
This is going to be a hard game


What makes you say that?

Because me and Lian didn't get along well in Carol when we were both were town simple as that.


PPL come on this post is weird as fuck.

Thread sentiment was literally dead and was inactive as fuck and that's why I said it was going to be a hard game, bu tthen LS comes up with this bullshit post out of nowhere that has absolutely nothing to do with the current game. If you look at all the posts before this LS has been posting filler shit and nothing else regarding the game. Even going as far as saying how it was "worrying".

On January 07 2015 09:45 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 07 2015 09:34 mderg wrote:
On January 07 2015 09:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 07 2015 09:28 mderg wrote:
I assumed and hoped you had something to talk about

What do you think about HTS?

I got nothing yet on her I need more posts from her to see her alignment. I played with her in 2 previous games when she was town. What about your thoughts on HTS?

I find it odd how she(?) made just 2 posts somewhere between our early game shitposts. These posts are also pretty much stating obvious things, so I'm slightly suspicious.

Will keep note of your thoughts for now but almost everyone here is inactive and is kind of making me worry :|


When in fact LS hasnt done jack shit up until then. Instead of pretending to "worry" scum hunting would have been better.

I havent been so sure of scum on day 1 in all my games of playing on TL.

Vote LS now or you're scum

I'm not convinced of your case against LS at all. The weird post does not indicate scum at all. It seems more like he was frustrated with how that other game played out and still had that in his mind or something like that.
I'm actually relatively sure that LS is town because he takes everything so seriously and how uptight he feels.


Why mention it here for no apparent reason. It's just filler

Mafia always filler and pretending to worry about thread inactivity is so scummy
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 00:30 GMT
#330
On January 08 2015 09:16 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 09:00 sicklucker wrote:
On January 08 2015 08:26 liancourt wrote:
On January 08 2015 08:16 sicklucker wrote:
On January 08 2015 08:01 liancourt wrote:
SL stop defending LS and being useless and find scum.

I want your opinion on obi


i found scum...


you have 0 thread presence

i dont even know what ur scum reads are


then your bad because I found one


Are you pushing ur scum read?

I havent seen u put any fucking effort in

I'm pushing my read on LS and agreeing with bats on obi, but what are you exactly doing?


ARE YOU FUVKIN SERIOUS? DO YOU READ THREAD? ARE YOU MAFIA? IM TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD PEOPLE ARE IGNORING ME.

Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 08 2015 00:32 GMT
#331
Sicklucker are you just ignoring me now because you have no way to explain any of your reads.

Also Lian i think you are just trying to look at everything LS does as scummy. While yeah he shouldn't have said the worry thing and should have jsut scumhunt is it not the same case with you saying "this game is going to be hard" instead of trying to push the thread forward. I am still unconvinced that LS is scum.

Also Lian on that what do you think of SL? He also had LS as scum and changed it to null and doesn't seem to be able to explain any of it.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 00:33 GMT
#332
On January 08 2015 03:16 sicklucker wrote:
##vote halfthesky ill ask why did you ignore the ls meta thing. You have played everygame with ls you know he outs everygame. I was waiting for your answer but apparently your not gonna give one


On January 08 2015 05:12 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 23:51 sicklucker wrote:
Hts whats your read on me? about the ls thing? why do you ignore this?


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 01:46 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 07 2015 23:51 sicklucker wrote:
Hts whats your read on me? about the ls thing? why do you ignore this?


Sicklucker, clearly you aren't reading the thread...I wasn't ignoring it.

On January 07 2015 22:40 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 07 2015 09:59 sicklucker wrote:
Breske your terrible. Me wanting someone to fix a part of their game that they play incorrect makes me confirmed town.
If I was scum I would not coach the least confident town I would kill him

Silly silly Goodnight


As far as this game is concerned, making general comments like that to me is not alignment indicative at best, could be scum behaviour for detracting from the current game.


On January 07 2015 23:39 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 07 2015 22:58 mderg wrote:
Any reads so far, HTS?


Right now, from the posts I've seen so far, I'm leaning town on Bunnies for her post evaluating the 2-3 reads she did (she's trying, no?), leaning scum on SL (previously mentioned), leaning scum on LS (his posts are a bit of fluff, plus posts that detract).


I gave my read on you in the post literally before your question.





So like 10 people comment on my Ls coaching thing. But hts refuses.

I know that hts knows that Ls does this every game. Shes also been in most of them

She makes no comment about it instead she posts a fluff post towards me that might even be a weak attempt to put scum on me.

I have by far the strongest case in this game vote now.

After rereading hts and missing one of her posts id say 9/10 bats


On January 08 2015 05:28 sicklucker wrote:
Ls stop being so nice we found scum. This is not a game for ponys and rainbows


On January 08 2015 05:28 sicklucker wrote:
Bats you gonna vote hts?


On January 08 2015 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD A REAL DAY 1 READ. THIS IS A REALLY GOOD READ YOU SHOULD ALL SHEEP ME


On January 08 2015 06:55 sicklucker wrote:
like im just going to say it because it doesint affect the ongoing game. Ls claims vt like yesterday in a game. Hts ignores my rant to Ls about it and calls me scum. HTS is mafia


On January 08 2015 08:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 08:01 liancourt wrote:
SL stop defending LS and being useless and find scum.

I want your opinion on obi


i found scum...

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 00:33 GMT
#333
Literraly wrote 1000+ words about it. Get wrecked lian...
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 00:37 GMT
#334
Batsnacks, I know you are scumreading Obi and the posts are pretty clear as to why, but you and I both played in Carol, where if I recall right Obi did jack all D1 and didn't really pick up until N1. I don't like his laziness thing here and I'd scumread him for it otherwise, but he displayed the exact same thing there and he was town.

What do you think is the difference between his D1 play here versus Carol that makes him scum?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 00:37 GMT
#335
Breske I dont even know what your talking about tbh because im pushing my agenda. Ill give you a few minutes
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 08 2015 00:38 GMT
#336
EBWOP - Liancourt, you were also in Carol, so you can answer if you think you have an answer to my above question.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 08 2015 00:39 GMT
#337
Saying i have a scumread for the sole reason someone ignored one of your posts and then ignoring one of mine is so convincing keep going you are doing great looking town!

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 00:39 GMT
#338
Htf obi was a role he was trying to look scummy in carol of the bells. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS BECAUSE YOU WERE THE OTHER ROLE INTENTIONAL BEING SCUMMY?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 00:40 GMT
#339
On January 08 2015 09:39 Breshke wrote:
Saying i have a scumread for the sole reason someone ignored one of your posts and then ignoring one of mine is so convincing keep going you are doing great looking town!



I answered your question but you seem to have more so go on.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 08 2015 00:43 GMT
#340
On January 08 2015 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 06:59 Breshke wrote:
On January 08 2015 00:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On January 07 2015 14:21 Breshke wrote:
Being fully caught up why do you direct questions to three other people yet not me who you think is scum

Also lian did answer eventually

On January 07 2015 12:25 liancourt wrote:
On January 07 2015 12:20 Breshke wrote:
It was a bit less active at the start than i am used to but i have no reason to think this game will be harder than any other nor did i say it would be. Thats why im interested in why you think it will be harder?


More or less what u think

And the fact that there is no clear vet to lead town this game.

More defensive players than aggresive players


Not sure what was gotten out of delaying the answer so long and getting me to answer first though.


Oh, no. I noticed his answer, and I wholeheartedly agree that him answering was a complete delay.
Also, I was gonna follow up with a question on him on why he cared what you think, and why the information on how the game will be harder is even relevant in terms of finding scum.

I'm also disappointed in the fact that I was gone for 9 hours, and we only have one page of posts since.

Now Breshke. What is your view on Lian?

Do you agree with some of the cases that have been thrown around?


Meh, most of the cases on Lian are that he is acting differently to how he normally does and i have no idea if this is true or what it means because im too lazy to read past games. I don't understand why he is purposly acting like a dick because if he is town i don't think that's the way to go about getting people to listen to you but being a dick doesn't equal mafia. I do think he is town though because even though his case is shit on LS he seems to actually want people to comment on it and that feels town motivated to me. I am intrested to see what happens when he comes back to the thread though.

So i also think bunnies is town because the questions she has been asking while may not be like scum hunting are obviously there to get conversation flowing which is obviously something this game needs so im happy to call her town for now.

I was also liking Eden because he seemed to be on the same thought process as me about sicklucker but has seemingly flipped now for reasons that i feel are really weak.

Also sicklucker could you explain how you went from scum to null on LS (I've included your posts and the only one he made in between in the spoiler tag.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 08 2015 01:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 01:35 LightningStrike wrote:
For now I town reading Oats and Lian since Oats seemed much more like himself from Student Mafia IV and Lian posts being genuine about his stuff on me. I finding that sicklucker early town read kind of questionable because I not done anything townie yet he giving me a very early town read. Unless he's basing off of meta he should have no reason to town read me this early.


I dont read you town man. Infact im scum reading you now for ignoring my qeustion


On January 08 2015 01:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 23:25 sicklucker wrote:
On January 07 2015 10:41 Breshke wrote:
On January 07 2015 10:21 sicklucker wrote:
I see a big leak in his town game. I roll town its a good time to fix that and increase my chances of winning If I roll scum I dont want him to know.

Its not tmi your over thinking it. There is like probably 11/14 chance hes town. Thats really good odds

He claimed his role in everyone of his 4 or 5 games. Its a very bad thing to do im trying to lead town to victory!

So lets go to bed and get fresh heads and not graph at straws. Goodnight


You can go to bed its fine don't feel like you need to stay here and interact theres plenty of time left but i have more to say.

On January 07 2015 07:09 sicklucker wrote:
On January 07 2015 07:03 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 07 2015 07:01 sicklucker wrote:
You always out your role on game one, like in literally everygame. So please keep that to a mini Lmum its not good for town

I only soft claimed on Carol on Day 1 then Day 2 I hard claimed.


First game you claimed cop day1
second game you were mafia
third game you claimed a role on day 1. You were like barely a role
fourth game you claimed vt on day 1 (metal)
fifth game .........
your 6th game please dont do it thanks.

Coaching towns to victorys


Here you clearly say he doesn't claim in his second game and his claim in his first was completely justified because he was getting and still got lynched. So he hasn't claimed his role in every one of his games.

To me it looks like you tried to enter the thread by looking helpful with a warning to LS about something he most likely knows already. At not one point have you tried to work out alignments except saying ls has a 11/14 chance of being town . Even when i call you out you just call me terrible, am i terrible town or terrible mafia?



Hey Ls I know you dont know this so can you verify this is new information to you? Also the one game he didnt claim day 1 he was mafia. He claimed in 4/4 games as town on day 1. So ya I have good reasons to ask him not too. Yes game 1 was not his fault but it was 4/4

The only time I didn't claimed yes was I was scum but it because we killed both power roles in the first 36 hours of the game. Game 1 it was sort for telling them it was Detective not Cop but it was because I got the role pm saying it was Detective and I was getting lynched and had to claim. Yes I claimed 4/4 I soft claimed at Carol on Day 1 but my role wouldn't matter though as kush claimed Scrooge Day 1 and made me useless even if I wasn't roleblocked -_-.


On January 08 2015 01:49 sicklucker wrote:
Ok thats a good answer by Ls. back to null. Everyone thinking I townread ls is funny. All I did was coach him to not do a mistake he just admitted to doing in EVERYONE of his town games.

I dont know wtf he is but since im town I dont want him screwing up this one too if hes town.




He went a reread stuff and gave his usual cute defend everyone answer. But he did defend a confirmed mafia so your right it might be a bad read


On January 08 2015 07:11 sicklucker wrote:
I already explained breske stop being your usual scummy self plz


I attempted to answer your question if its not to your satisfactory please rephrase it because I dont understand it
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM608
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 608
Lowko427
IndyStarCraft 136
mouzHeroMarine 97
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21874
Free 5895
Jaedong 742
Horang2 528
BeSt 448
Soulkey 367
Soma 271
Mini 254
Larva 235
Zeus 218
[ Show more ]
Last 148
sorry 108
Hyun 89
Mind 83
Pusan 77
Sexy 51
Shinee 37
soO 31
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 15
Sacsri 13
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5177
Dendi319
XaKoH 272
XcaliburYe211
Counter-Strike
byalli712
Other Games
gofns37551
singsing2349
Coldzera 692
Happy383
B2W.Neo326
Pyrionflax235
ToD62
trigger1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 9
• Gemini_19 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV379
League of Legends
• Jankos3758
Upcoming Events
Online Event
38m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 38m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.