• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:06
CEST 12:06
KST 19:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6752 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 16:45 GMT
#1121
Sign bats. Mafia doesint know that because they roleblocked obiwan last night.

Im town watcher. I watched oats night one nothing. I watched breske last night he visted obiwan.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 16:48 GMT
#1123
So I wasint roleblocked last night which is interesting because that means mafia didnt believe my claim. This leaves me to believe one of lian or eden have to be mafia based on meta. It could also just be dr. and mderg and they acualy believed I was a miller but they cant be that stupid can they?

Well whoever the mafia is didnt bother to read the roles because they wasted their roleblock on obi last night.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 16:52 GMT
#1126
So what bats mafia didnt read it because they wasted their roleblock last night. The roles are terribly descibe and I had to ask the host to tell me what roles are in the game because I could barely read them.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 16:55 GMT
#1129
So im town watch right? and I know breskes the roleblocker.

I visit breske last night and im told he visted obiwan. So last night mafia both roleblocked obiwan and killed him. They only do this if they think theirs a vet in the game. They would never waste their roleblock and not use it because I softed a role so hard. You following?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 16:56 GMT
#1131
On January 14 2015 01:53 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 01:48 sicklucker wrote:
So I wasint roleblocked last night which is interesting because that means mafia didnt believe my claim. This leaves me to believe one of lian or eden have to be mafia based on meta. It could also just be dr. and mderg and they acualy believed I was a miller but they cant be that stupid can they?

Well whoever the mafia is didnt bother to read the roles because they wasted their roleblock on obi last night.

based on what meta would that make lian or eden mafia? Also why would you have lian as town then?


I fake claim all the time.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 16:57 GMT
#1132
Im sorry if this is too complicated for you bats but you cant vote out a un cced power role. Ig mafia wants to cc me and we do a 1for1 trade im fine with you voting me however.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:02 GMT
#1136
Anyway im a townwatcher are third and last power role. Bats lack of insight here means hes confirmed town.
Theres always going to be 3 power roles in this setup and never 4. So unless a mafia cc's me you have to believe me unless your terrible.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:07 GMT
#1138
So as to why I claim vet. I dont want mafia claiming cop or something and people believing them. I know theres never 4 roles in this setup with only 3 mafia that seems unbalanced. I know mafia roleblocked obiwan the only reason they would do this is because they think their is a vet in the roles. So I try to trick mafia into thinking im a vet and not a cop/townwatcher so they dont kill me tonight you following?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:08 GMT
#1139
On January 14 2015 02:05 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 02:02 sicklucker wrote:
Anyway im a townwatcher are third and last power role. Bats lack of insight here means hes confirmed town.
Theres always going to be 3 power roles in this setup and never 4. So unless a mafia cc's me you have to believe me unless your terrible.


You didn't need to claim because it accomplished exactly nothing.

You only claimed after I called you out on literally the worst fake claim I have ever seen.

No one needs to cc you. The real watcher, if there is one, isn't going to claim because they don't need to.


Well if this is your mindset you still dont kill me its not lylo. You can kill me tormorow when "are real watcher" claims
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:08 GMT
#1141
Like im under no pressure today. Im leading town. I never fake claim here as mafia lol.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:16 GMT
#1146
Ya and im an unflipped consensus town read in that game. And I know alot of you are following that game so I wifmo an early claim and it worked.

Why do you guys think I was so pissed off when breske got shot? Because I had already confirmed he was mafia

On January 13 2015 07:25 sicklucker wrote:
...........


On January 13 2015 07:26 sicklucker wrote:
good shot, sort of...


Those reaction posts should prove im a real townwatcher who checked breske last night lol you cant fake that.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:19 GMT
#1148
No?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:20 GMT
#1149
And lian started it im I saposed to let him put scum on me for it and say nothing? hes the mod of the game for peat sakes
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:22 GMT
#1151
No thats not why I was mod killed. It was because I typed in the wrong thread and ogi stuff proved I was town. Similiar reason to why hts was mod killed this game.

(I was hts scum coach and it proved to me she was town when she quit this game)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:27 GMT
#1152
- So I can talk more about why I went so hard on hts this game. Im scum coaching her in the newbie game and Ls is like. I dont wanna claim but if I have to.... So we all think ls is a role and plan to bk him.
- Then Ls claims vts and we laugh about how Ls thinks claiming vt is a thing. The next day in this game I come out and ask Ls not to claim vt. Everyone puts scum on me for this but hts ignores that and puts scum on me later.

It turns out I was wrong about hts and her not playing well early day 1 was just her being way more into her second game. So when she comes out and says she wants to quit to help town. Thats a super ogi reasons for me to town read her and it was a solid mod kill.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:29 GMT
#1153
Oh and I told Ls not to claim vt because im the most obvious role ever and dont want to be found out easy. That was such a soft and your all terrible for scum reading me for it on day1.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:33 GMT
#1155
I claimed day 2 because I wanted to kill hts and no one was talking. I also didnt think mafia would believe me because of previous games. Also it was really boring with 5 posts in 24 hours..

I lead Ls to saying I was a mason because if mafia did believe me then they would ignore me anyway. Its a winwin
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:36 GMT
#1157
Well I asked him to pick a side and he picked edens side so thats interesting.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:38 GMT
#1158
Ive never seen your scum game lian so maybe you could be scum here I donno. Can you link me to a scumgame of yours so I can check it out? If Im satisfied on you after that im happy to just vote out eden mderg and dr if needed and win the game.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 17:42 GMT
#1162
Ya but everyone would sit back and let hf run the shows. Anygames where you been the most experienced scum? Because if your scum you might be with some new players here.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings38
CranKy Ducklings SOOP25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 174
ByuN 12
SHIN 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10177
Rain 3264
soO 599
Stork 415
Soulkey 382
BeSt 358
Soma 346
Rush 288
firebathero 227
Britney 192
[ Show more ]
Barracks 120
Sexy 58
Shinee 55
Mind 47
FanTaSy 43
Killer 33
Sharp 26
Shine 21
HiyA 21
sorry 21
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
hero 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6067
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
gofns38934
singsing1257
Pyrionflax211
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV214
League of Legends
• Jankos3384
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
OSC
12h 54m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.