• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7024 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 385

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 383 384 385 386 387 511 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 12:08 GMT
#7681
So marv, who is your mafia target today and why?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 12:08 GMT
#7682
Like who are you going to attempt to lynch?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 12:13 GMT
#7683
I think GB is mafia. I find it so hard to believe a player like him would be disaffected with the game like he has been this game, he should be in his absolute element.

not going to push this one until at the least i've been through LM though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 13 2015 13:05 GMT
#7684
On January 13 2015 20:40 marvellosity wrote:
GB - do you have any towngames where you are disaffected with the progress of the game?


No. Maybe 2p2 Werewolf after some point.

I don't know what's going on, really. This is unprecedented.

But marv, you saying that I didn't bring things that makes me townie is I fair. I made a post streak of what I think are town traits in this game. It started after DP decided to push me.
I'm adorable.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 13:06 GMT
#7685
On January 13 2015 22:05 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 20:40 marvellosity wrote:
GB - do you have any towngames where you are disaffected with the progress of the game?


No. Maybe 2p2 Werewolf after some point.

I don't know what's going on, really. This is unprecedented.

But marv, you saying that I didn't bring things that makes me townie is I fair. I made a post streak of what I think are town traits in this game. It started after DP decided to push me.

Who is mafia and why?
Computer says mafia
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 13 2015 13:16 GMT
#7686
On January 13 2015 12:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 12:49 GlowingBear wrote:
Marv, what's your read on damdred?

Palmar, what's your read on damdred?


What's the matter with Damdred Damdred. Isn't it enough he was the biggest pusher for super on D2? He also kept asking me to look at his VE case at the start of the day. Like, this guy really believes what he writes, he ain't scum, and now do some real work. U scum with Palmar and marv, teddy?


Your reaction to this is odd since I've made the same post regarding other players and you weren't jumping to their defense like you are here.

Now, marv and palmar, care to answer?

Damdy, I've already said you're null and I've already explained why you has town facets and why you have scum facets.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 13 2015 13:17 GMT
#7687
On January 13 2015 22:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 22:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 13 2015 20:40 marvellosity wrote:
GB - do you have any towngames where you are disaffected with the progress of the game?


No. Maybe 2p2 Werewolf after some point.

I don't know what's going on, really. This is unprecedented.

But marv, you saying that I didn't bring things that makes me townie is I fair. I made a post streak of what I think are town traits in this game. It started after DP decided to push me.

Who is mafia and why?


I don't know, I need you and marv answering what are your reads on damdred first.
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 13 2015 13:25 GMT
#7688
Why though? Palmars read on me is clear in thread for days in on his scum list, Marv thinks its suicide for me to push super like I did. This is in the thread.

Why does it matter what they say gb
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 13 2015 13:33 GMT
#7689
On January 13 2015 22:25 Damdred wrote:
Why though? Palmars read on me is clear in thread for days in on his scum list, Marv thinks its suicide for me to push super like I did. This is in the thread.

Why does it matter what they say gb


You know my meta well enough to know why I'm asking them.
Let them answer and I'll come back to the thread with some reads.
I'm adorable.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 13 2015 14:23 GMT
#7690
I feel like today we've largely gone in circles. My reads have barely been developed, the only thing that I really took away from this day is having doubts on the scumminess of LM. Palmar, Marv, Damdred, GB, LM are all question marks to me and I feel like I've explored most avenues already. Most frustrating.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 13 2015 14:24 GMT
#7691
And I forgot Kelsier. Vivax what in Kelsier's filter made you think he was definitely town?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 13 2015 15:13 GMT
#7692
On January 13 2015 14:30 Vivax wrote:
It's funny you mentioned all of this Damdy, cause I noticed he asked you what was good about ritokys followup, you answered, and he just ignored it.

But you think his thought progression is townie. I would be all over him now that we know what ritoky was.


I thought the way he attacked and went about it was townie. And then asked why I townread him, its true there isn't much interaction between mine and marvs disagreement between reads but its known to happen. And then when ritoky returns marv calls him out on another read he made. Spends a few posts talking about Ritoky on d2 while rit is absent.

After d2 marv does push the ritoky vote so theres that.

After reading his filter I think Marv looks towny the interactions don't really seem forced.


sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 15:16 GMT
#7693
On January 13 2015 20:03 Palmar wrote:
How about this.

Back in the day, Kelsier said we shouldn't lynch ritoky because it wouldn't give us any info.

To which you responded "..."

Do you think this has anything to do with Ksc's alignment?


No me and ksc both pretty much had the same train of thought on this and im town.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 15:17 GMT
#7694
On January 13 2015 20:40 marvellosity wrote:
GB - do you have any towngames where you are disaffected with the progress of the game?


carol? he thought he was the town hero or something
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 13 2015 15:22 GMT
#7695
I don't think thats what marv means there SL. GB was pretty intergrated in carol while hes pretty standoffish and not involved here is what he means.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 15:25 GMT
#7696
Actually gb stoped me from winning my first scum game when I had town leaders rayn and ve pretty much in my pocket. When they asked him why I was mafia his words were "I donno he just is" To this day I dont even know what his reason for scum reading me was because he didnt feel a need to give his reason. When I couldnt get him lynched I pretty much lost.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 15:29 GMT
#7697
Well I took it as him following the packs logics. He pretty much lives in his own world in everygame he plays so I could see him being town here just not likely.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 15:35 GMT
#7698
On January 13 2015 12:41 Vivax wrote:
Nah Kelsier never is scum. He just quit playing for some reason, which is too bad cause I could use his help when I post my stuff on SL.


Na I pocketed him. Or he pocketed me
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 13 2015 15:36 GMT
#7699
On January 13 2015 21:13 marvellosity wrote:
I think GB is mafia. I find it so hard to believe a player like him would be disaffected with the game like he has been this game, he should be in his absolute element.

not going to push this one until at the least i've been through LM though.

How come you've been putting this off for so long?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 13 2015 15:41 GMT
#7700
Also, Marv, why did you unvote Palmar? What vindicated him to you to the point that you don't want to lynch him today?
Prev 1 383 384 385 386 387 511 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4189
Leta 2904
Soulkey 550
BeSt 487
Soma 302
Rush 197
Barracks 108
Killer 49
Shine 33
Shinee 30
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 20
Sharp 10
Dota 2
Gorgc566
XcaliburYe245
League of Legends
JimRising 533
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
WinterStarcraft696
gofns250
Sick226
Pyrionflax116
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 48
• 3DClanTV 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Jankos2240
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 6m
Patches Events
6h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 6m
OSC
14h 6m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.